Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates (75969 Views)

Court Of Appeal Frees Alfa Babatunde, Sotitobire Church Founder / Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment / Mother Of Missing Baby Narrates How Nurse, Woman Stole Her Baby In Kogi [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by Beatswim: 8:51am On Dec 20, 2019
chessguru:
. You are obviously referring to a wrong person . please be guided
stay off pccg matters too...
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by babyfalo: 11:59am On Dec 20, 2019
Rebuke:

If yhu are looking for where to practice yhur juvenile delinquency I think yhu should look else where.

If yhur thinking faculty is so low to atleast comprehend my comment then only a brain transparent can help.

From yhur comment, it's obvious where yhu belong.......Street urchin.

Don't worry, when yhu experience jungle justice yhu will start using yhur head.

Seriously, I feel ashamed responding to some of yhu here at times.

Hope yhu feel honored enough with my response. Now, get lost, yhu riffraf! sad

I know you have smoke some weeds, that is why your thinking faculty is high right?

You have to feel ashamed for yourself and your ignorant response you gave because if your brain is working perfectly you would have typed sensible comment but since your brain is stinking that is why you commented blindly.... Hope you will drink water to digest this now..... undecided
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by abeggnow: 3:16pm On Dec 20, 2019
nextlevel2222:

Buhari taught them jungle justice.
plz leave Buhari out of this. He may be performing poorly but lets be responsible for our action.take law in ones hands has been a staple of this country since its creation .
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by babakesq: 8:55pm On Dec 20, 2019
erifeoluwasimi:

Bro, God bless you ooo. Those supporting him should continue. The next victims are their children.
I am just happy this is coming after I recently discouraged someone from attending"as e dey hot" churches.
Next is PCCG ....pls don't quote me to ba Fe she Odun ayo

Iku iya lo ma ku ki odun yi to pari to ba tun fenu ba pccg ninu iranu to nba kiri. Gbogbo epe ati egun to to si awon ota olorun ni ki o ba e laye ati lorun fun ero buburu to n gba lodi si ijo olorun.

If you can't find any better use for your adrenalin other than bearing false witnesses then heart failure can help you burn it out. & the same goes for other louts like you in Akure & beyond.
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by babakesq: 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2019
Skmoda360:

Troll....back off my mention...have I robbed you or any of your family member before? Are you mad or something? I thought this one was joking before but I can see you are being serious.....kid, in your life don't ever mention me again if you don't want thunder to strike you and your generation yet unborn dead....useless goat undecided undecided undecided

A low life thief like you should be glad there's no longer firing squad otherwise you would have been bar beached . Louts like you should steer off PCCG unless you come to repent & confess your evil deeds. We already have your data & would expose you in earnest for a scallywag you really are.
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by Skmoda360(m): 10:08pm On Dec 20, 2019
babakesq:

A low life thief like you should be glad there's no longer firing squad otherwise you would have been bar beached . Louts like you should steer off PCCG unless you come to repent & confess your evil deeds. We already have your data & would expose you in earnest for a scallywag you really are.
I knew you are also a member.....gullible dumb follower.....you people no get sense at all.....don't worry the JuJu go soon comot for Una eyes
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by chessguru(m): 8:16pm On Dec 23, 2019
Beatswim:
stay off pccg matters too...
are you sick , Did I mention PCCG ?
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by Christmasdon(m): 7:20pm On Dec 30, 2019
shogsman:

It seems you have an impulsive need to correct everything you see,perhaps you're desperate to prove how brilliant you think you are,that was an honest mistake from my part and would have appreciated you for pointing it out ,if not for your exasperating choice of words.
. My corrections towards your mistakes rings bell right? yes i need to slap those words into your skull. If not you go ahead making same mistakes Continually.Peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) / Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) / Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.