Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism (43025 Views)

Salwa Eid Naser To Miss Tokyo 2020 After Being Handed Two-year Ban / Ronaldo Bows Out Of Euro 2020 After Belgium Defeated Portugal / My Bet9ja Coupon Ticket Deleted From My Bet9ja Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by Adejal: 1:32pm On Dec 19, 2019
perdollar:
football temporarily took away hundreds of jihadist from the battle field. players like ozil, yaya you're, kante and all professional Muslim players WL stl go back to ISIs. there love for terrorism is inate and when u convert to there religion of violence, u acquire the DNA for violence. Islam is satanic
Empty skull

1 Like

Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by Minemrys: 1:33pm On Dec 19, 2019
nogragra:

What are you saying, get sense for once abeg. Does Hitler belong to any religion?
did what i typed and what u quoted highlight religion to the fr0nt or was the subject Hitler? Who is talking abt religion?
Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by DonBenny77(m): 1:33pm On Dec 19, 2019
He should have stuck to the football
Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by Anfieldster(m): 1:34pm On Dec 19, 2019
Bravo Ozil!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by Insectkiller: 1:35pm On Dec 19, 2019
basicallyme:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ccn.com/mesut-ozil-pes-2020-china-delete/

Ozil is an errorrrr and a fanaticcc..

He said fighters and not believers..

What a shame on u dis vagab*nd

shocked
Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:37pm On Dec 19, 2019
Nigeria the land of hypocrisy!
When shia's were being decimated with weapons of war, the sunnis looked the other way.

Personally, I think every culture that values it's traditions should keep Islam in serious check. Otherwise before you know it, your names, clothings, laws and culture in general would become Arab, you would become another 'Muslim region' with zero identity whose scholars are judged by how well they speak Arabic
Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by Palmerbarry: 1:37pm On Dec 19, 2019
These chinese must not rule the world. They just wanna strip this guy to bones because of some fake news he read, no forgiveness at all. angry
Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by perdollar(m): 1:38pm On Dec 19, 2019
Adejal:
Empty skull
u can dump ur rubbish in it. hypocrite!
Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by janettee(f): 1:39pm On Dec 19, 2019
Rasmega:

I don't care what they are doing to them. The same way that I'm extremely homophobic, is the same way I feel about Islam... extremely Islamophobic.

Of course you wouldn't care, nobody cares until it's the other 'preferred ' religion that are being put in camps.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by Naijaarchive(m): 1:40pm On Dec 19, 2019
emeijeh:
Lol @ deleted.
Let them make him a ball boy, picking black hand gloves from the sidelines grin

grin you self
Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 19, 2019
nairaman66:
Always speak up! Ozil- A man with balls.

Unlike some of our greedy people here collecting 30k stipends defending a sergeant!

CC: and dead meats grin
Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by Jacseyi(m): 1:41pm On Dec 19, 2019
All you ignorant criticizing China know nothing about extremist activities in Xingjiang before the Chinese govt took over and suppressed them. Many of you just listen to fake news like CNN and BBC and start criticising China. Chinese leaders are not Nigeria politicians that care less about BH. Ozil deserves it. Good job China!

4 Likes

Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by perdollar(m): 1:42pm On Dec 19, 2019
fatymore:
He spoke the truth.

We can't all be cowards.

May Allah ease the affairs of Muslims worldwide.

Amin
ur reward in Paradise would av been sharing a murderer wt 76virgins, but bc u r not a virgin, ur reward WL b getting pounded by 77 murderers. I pity u.

1 Like

Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by sulasa07(m): 1:42pm On Dec 19, 2019
NORSIYK:
Ozil deserved it. Let hypocrisy kill Ozil.

Where was ozil when ruthless Turkish government were killing defenseless Kurdish Muslims?
He never spoke out because probably Kurdish people are less Muslims to him
When Kurdish people are supporting YPG/PKK Terrorists,you didn't say anything.
Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by janettee(f): 1:44pm On Dec 19, 2019
The argument is not whether you like a religion or not.

Just because you hate Islam doesn't mean the Muslims in China deserve the inhumane treatment they are getting from the Chinese government.

You can hate a religion all you want, it's actually allowed.

You can't fight violence with violence, if you think they are 'extremists'.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by Neddstark: 1:44pm On Dec 19, 2019
Life sometimes is about taking a stand. He took it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by Bbbwings: 1:44pm On Dec 19, 2019
juman:
China action against the Uighur Muslims is criminal.

Why world Muslims leaders saying nothing about the persecution and humiliation of the Uighur Muslims?
the same way ozils president bombards kurdish people. undecided
Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by Bbbwings: 1:45pm On Dec 19, 2019
sulasa07:

When Kurdish people are supporting YPG/PKK Terrorists,you didn't say anything.
who told you they are terrorists
Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 1:46pm On Dec 19, 2019
drips8:
I see nothing wrong with what ozil did, just because he's a celebrity doesn't mean he can't speak up against injustice.
The Chinese just like the Fulani up north do not tolerate dissenting opinions and freedom of expression. But if the same measure would be meted out on them they would start screaming. Humans are sometimes very useless.

2 Likes

Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by Bbbwings: 1:46pm On Dec 19, 2019
dataking:
Look at the idiots up there saying he messed up. Same was said about Muhammad Ali. Cowards.
Big up to Ozil and we need many more brave men like him. Bleep China. They are assholes.
Haha
Citizens of shitholes too have an opinion.
Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by CSTR2: 1:46pm On Dec 19, 2019
For a player that earns so much in wages, he has cost Arsenal the Chinese fan base.
Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by sulasa07(m): 1:47pm On Dec 19, 2019
juman:
China action against the Uighur Muslims is criminal.

Why world Muslims leaders saying nothing about the persecution and humiliation of the Uighur Muslims?
We dont have Muslim leaders anymore,98% of them only care about their money and power especially Saudi Arabia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by sulasa07(m): 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2019
Palmerbarry:
These chinese must not rule the world. They just wanna strip this guy to bones because of some fake news he read, no forgiveness at all. angry
Fake news?
Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by Bellotelli: 1:51pm On Dec 19, 2019
adoyi8:
I am very interested to see what Nigerian Muslims will say about this. In 2003, Muslims boycotted Danish foods because a man in Denmark drew a cartoon of their prophet. Muslim countries cannot boycott china because we all know how Islam have made the once innovative Arabs and Persian unproductive. Their heads are full of hatred for Israel and Koran verses that cannot add any value to mankind so they depend on the hardworking chinese who have deleted religious myths from their heads and have applied practical means to solve mans problem. The Chinese people who majority of the religiously brainwashed world depend on for basic things.

I wish Nigerian Muslims will react by throwing away all their made in China gadgets but can they?
Dont forget that APC have sold Nigeria to China by collecting unpayable loans so I also wonder how this muslim-lead administration will react.

I guess they will just turn a blind eye to it and pretend that nothing happen.
Now you make sense abi cool

1 Like

Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by Oduclemz: 1:52pm On Dec 19, 2019
iSlayer:
Mehn not to be harsh on the man but that was such a HUGE gaffe on his part. Can't make such politically/religiously charged statements if you're still interested in being a professional footballer. Damn. The guy has been in a spiral for sometime. His management needs to get a handle on his sh!t.

It's like he swallows his tongue any time Christians are being decimated around the world by Muslims. Evil.

He spoke for muslims fold. If you feel Christians are intimidated stand up for christians or shut up. Keeping quiet in the midst of persecution is supporting it

2 Likes

Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by sulasa07(m): 1:52pm On Dec 19, 2019
Bbbwings:

who told you they are terrorists
Whose ni,Read about them yourself.YPG/PKK are terrorist group but coz they are USA friend and USA supplies them weapons,they are not terrorist group.
Even Osama bin Laden was USA and UK favourite student b4 he went off their radar and became independent.When YPG/PKK no longer obeys them,they will label them as terrorist

1 Like

Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 19, 2019
janettee:

Of course you wouldn't care, nobody cares until it's the other 'preferred ' religion that are being put in camps.

You know nothing about Islam dear.

From a very young age, they have been trained to hate, not to greet...not to show respect to people of other religions. And you expect me to love them back or have pity?

96.1% of Muslims are fanatics. Don't be decieved, Ozil is a fanatic just like Buhari. It's very very rare seen a liberal Muslim.

2 Likes

Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by SEGLIZ: 1:53pm On Dec 19, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

See what I mean..

This dude was chanting sai barber when python was dancing on innocent unarmed Christians

python swallow your head there.
are you okay or something?
python was against ipob and not christians.
you should be ashamed see how you change the topic to domestic issue, injustice remain injustice irrespective of how it is done or where.

1 Like

Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by perdollar(m): 1:53pm On Dec 19, 2019
Islam is like an ugly woman that under went boobs/butt enhancement surgery. remove there face, they r damn attractive. but pls let us always look at there face to remind us that isislam is ugly.
Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by Kuginzi: 1:53pm On Dec 19, 2019
Chinese government is indirectly promoting Fanaticism
Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by lucianohase(m): 1:56pm On Dec 19, 2019
adoyi8:
I am very interested to see what Nigerian Muslims will say about this. In 2003, Muslims boycotted Danish foods because a man in Denmark drew a cartoon of their prophet. Muslim countries cannot boycott china because we all know how Islam have made the once innovative Arabs and Persian unproductive. Their heads are full of hatred for Israel and Koran verses that cannot add any value to mankind so they depend on the hardworking chinese who have deleted religious myths from their heads and have applied practical means to solve mans problem. The Chinese people who majority of the religiously brainwashed world depend on for basic things.

I wish Nigerian Muslims will react by throwing away all their made in China gadgets but can they?
Dont forget that APC have sold Nigeria to China by collecting unpayable loans so I also wonder how this muslim-lead administration will react.

I guess they will just turn a blind eye to it and pretend that nothing happen.

Hahaaaaaaaaa! Well, China has seen what has been going on in other countries where people bomb and terrorise people who don't share the same faith with them all in the name of religion.

So they don't want such to hinder the prosperity of their nation, that's why their government try to control their excesses , even the Christians are not exempted .

Come to think of it, if China allows violent and criminal religious beliefs to take precedence, they will start suffering the same faith as Nigeria and some other middle East countries where people are bombed and their citizens hard earned money are siphoned by greedy and wicked fake preachers who are manipulative, all in the name of religion.

Furthermore, foreign powers who feel that China is a threat could sponsor the distabilization of China
through 'NGOs' and these religious bombing fanatics
therebyy hindering steady growth of Chinese economy.

So they know what their doing......

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ex-Super Eagles Vs Kogi: Yahaya Bello Scores In A 1-1 Draw (Photos) / Shaunae Miller Dives Across Finish Line To Win Gold Medal / Dutch Players Stand Still After Kick Off To Protest Against Racism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.