Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,670 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism (43023 Views)

Salwa Eid Naser To Miss Tokyo 2020 After Being Handed Two-year Ban / Ronaldo Bows Out Of Euro 2020 After Belgium Defeated Portugal / My Bet9ja Coupon Ticket Deleted From My Bet9ja Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by JJOF(m): 1:56pm On Dec 19, 2019
NORSIYK:
Ozil deserved it. Let hypocrisy kill Ozil.

Where was ozil when ruthless Turkish government were killing defenseless Kurdish Muslims?
He never spoke out because probably Kurdish people are less Muslims to him
Bruh, one man can not speak for everybody. Inasmuch as IDGAF about what is going on in China, Ozil has the right to condemn any thing he feels anyone is doing bad. Because e didn't talk on others doesn't mean he has to close his mouth for ever on other cases of oppression.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by fraymite: 1:57pm On Dec 19, 2019
May Almighty Allah bless Ozil. He has indeed proved his support for Muslim Ummah. If you cannot change things with action then try to use your tongue to make impact. This is a character of a good Muslim who has feelings for his brothers and sisters. They can only delete him in Pes and banned him from coming to China but they cannot erase the Islamic faith in him. I wish I could have access to a big stage where my words will be listen to in every parts of the world.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by Bonapart(m): 1:58pm On Dec 19, 2019
fatymore:
He spoke the truth.

We can't all be cowards.

May Allah ease the affairs of Muslims worldwide.

Amin
long hiss. Where was he when Sri Lanka Church and people in it were blown to pieces by Muslims Foolish ozil and coward you. Thunder fire all of una

1 Like

Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by somehow: 2:02pm On Dec 19, 2019
iSlayer:
Mehn not to be harsh on the man but that was such a HUGE gaffe on his part. Can't make such politically/religiously charged statements if you're still interested in being a professional footballer. Damn. The guy has been in a spiral for sometime. His management needs to get a handle on his sh!t.

It's like he swallows his tongue any time Christians are being decimated around the world by Muslims. Evil.

He's not a christian but a muslim and speaks for his faith

let the christian players speak for their own faith except off course they worship money and fame more than their God!

2 Likes

Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by Kinikini: 2:05pm On Dec 19, 2019
China is fighting the truth. Mezut's comments have further opened the eyes of the conscientious world to the genocide being committed by China. What goes round does comes round. Another ethnic group will someday be at the receiving end of China's gestapo tactics if the rest of China refuses to stand up for the truth.

basicallyme:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ccn.com/mesut-ozil-pes-2020-china-delete/
Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by Sanchez01: 2:05pm On Dec 19, 2019
Minemrys:

1. Because he is a muslim? OR
2. Because u actually saw his tweet for yourself?
Brother, [s]Ozil is kn0wn very much for his humanitarianism[/s]. The things he does with his m0ney for society, m0st fo0tballers don't.
Erdogan who persecute Kurds was present at Ozil's wedding. Perhaps Ozil never saw the sufferings and persecution of Kurds in Turkey?

2 Likes

Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by Isoduwa(m): 2:06pm On Dec 19, 2019
erico2k2:
The Chinese are forces to reckon with in today's world, they own one of the highest broadcasting rights of the EPL, so this is a deadly fight in football terms, they can even crash his career. His PR team messed up here!

Which career? Hope you ain't talking about the dead one
Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by ajl: 2:06pm On Dec 19, 2019
NORSIYK:
Ozil deserved it. Let hypocrisy kill Ozil.

Where was ozil when ruthless Turkish government were killing defenseless Kurdish Muslims?
He never spoke out because probably Kurdish people are less Muslims to him

Olodo! Do you not know that his parents are actually Kurdish, and that he is also German-kurd. Get informed before posting on what you know nothing about.

3 Likes

Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by tantan: 2:08pm On Dec 19, 2019
Ozil is right. How on earth will a government force a head of the family in camp and then his wife and sisters being forced to marry a Chinese Buddha?. This is height of inhumanity. Forcing a religious believe on someone and then forcibly taking over his family is beyond comprehension.
And the worst part is that the world is silent on issues that affect human right on this and someone is here banned because he aired his view on this inhumane treatment. This is preposterous.

1 Like

Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 19, 2019
I'm no Muslim, but it seems these Chinese over react to things.
That's why millions of them are trooping to the US that is more liberal.

1 Like

Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by kuzee(m): 2:09pm On Dec 19, 2019
Just reading comments grin

Get your Projectors, Smartwatches, Shoes, WatchesEarphones et al.
visit my signature
Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by SEGLIZ: 2:09pm On Dec 19, 2019
adoyi8:
I am very interested to see what Nigerian Muslims will say about this. In 2003, Muslims boycotted Danish foods because a man in Denmark drew a cartoon of their prophet. Muslim countries cannot boycott china because we all know how Islam have made the once innovative Arabs and Persian unproductive. Their heads are full of hatred for Israel and Koran verses that cannot add any value to mankind so they depend on the hardworking chinese who have deleted religious myths from their heads and have applied practical means to solve mans problem. The Chinese people who majority of the religiously brainwashed world depend on for basic things.

I wish Nigerian Muslims will react by throwing away all their made in China gadgets but can they?
Dont forget that APC have sold Nigeria to China by collecting unpayable loans so I also wonder how this muslim-lead administration will react.

I guess they will just turn a blind eye to it and pretend that nothing happen.

how gullible this is, ozil and Chinese are at war you are here calling out your own people to join and start same here.
how are you better off when you can't differentiate between inflammatory word like ozil?
you just one the reason those nuisance devourer in Abuja are making padlawk to seal mouths.
Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by janettee(f): 2:09pm On Dec 19, 2019
Rasmega:

You know nothing about Islam dear.

From a very young age, they have been trained to hate, not to greet...not to show respect to people of other religions. And you expect me to love them back or have pity?

96.1% of Muslims are fanatics. Don't be decieved, Ozil is a fanatic just like Buhari. It's very very rare seen a liberal Muslim.

I don't know which religion doesn't preach hate. Truth is, if religious people acted according to what their 'holy books' teach them, I wouldn't be here arguing with you.

So, do you think Christians don't preach hate too?.
Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by Minemrys: 2:12pm On Dec 19, 2019
Sanchez01:

Erdogan who persecute Kurds was present at Ozil's wedding. Perhaps Ozil never saw the sufferings and persecution of Kurds in Turkey?
same with crooked politicians taking photos with celebs. That he appeared at Ozil's wedding does n0t mean he was invited by Ozil. Salah got involved in a c0ntroversy like this when a politician campaigning for positi0n used a photo of him and Mohamed Salah as a form of endorsement by Salah. Turns out Salah was oblivious to this.
Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by toprealman: 2:12pm On Dec 19, 2019
dawnomike:
I'm sure he didn't mean it to go this far... But, the situation at Arsenal can make a man take insane actions. I feel for him
Ozil looks very disturbed......it shows in his game.
Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by SEGLIZ: 2:14pm On Dec 19, 2019
tantan:
Ozil is right. How on earth will a government force a head of the family in camp and then his wife and sisters being forced to marry a Chinese Buddha?. This is height of inhumanity. Forcing a religious believe on someone and then forcibly taking over his family is beyond comprehension.
And the worst part is that the world is silent on issues that affect human right on this and someone is here banned because he aired his view on this inhumane treatment. This is preposterous.

the more reason I say United Nations is scam, same thing is being done to Tibetans.
Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by BRATISLAVA: 2:14pm On Dec 19, 2019
drips8:
I see nothing wrong with what ozil did, just because he's a celebrity doesn't mean he can't speak up against injustice.
but when he made such statements, was he sure about what he was saying without the shadow of a doubt? Or will we interview the Chinese and hear about different things entirely? He could be acting uninformed and with his following cause fake news and angry killings for something he's not certified to know about thoroughly. He's speaking through religious sentiment. Where is his proof? And where is the Chinese proof?
Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by NORSIYK(m): 2:15pm On Dec 19, 2019
sulasa07:

When Kurdish people are supporting YPG/PKK Terrorists,you didn't say anything.

When the terrorists uighur Muslims were attacking and killing Chinese people did you condemn the act?

1 Like

Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by 0temSapien: 2:15pm On Dec 19, 2019
janettee:

That your first statement made your last statement completely useless.

You don't understand and I will explain to you. The Chinese are paying Muslims back in their own coins. But unfortunately, the humans killed are not the muslims who killed other people.

Looking at it muslimwise, they are getting paid in their own coins, but looking at it humanistically, the innocent are suffering for the evil of the guilty ones. Now try to get the gist
Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by NORSIYK(m): 2:16pm On Dec 19, 2019
JJOF:

Bruh, one man can not speak for everybody. Inasmuch as IDGAF about what is going on in China, Ozil has the right to condemn any thing he feels anyone is doing bad. Because e didn't talk on others doesn't mean he has to close his mouth for ever on other cases of oppression.

Ozil should start from his own country turkey then we'll take him serious
Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 19, 2019
Palmerbarry:
These chinese must not rule the world. They just wanna strip this guy to bones because of some fake news he read, no forgiveness at all. angry
The day China rules this world,that is when people will understand why US is called "God's own country".This Chinese will do worst than nazist.

1 Like

Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by adoyi8: 2:19pm On Dec 19, 2019
lucianohase:

Hahaaaaaaaaa! Well, China has seen what has been going on in other countries where people bomb and terrorise people who don't share the same faith with them all in the name of religion.

So they don't want such to hinder the prosperity of their nation, that's why their government try to control their excesses , even the Christians are not exempted .

Come to think of it, if China allows violent and criminal religious beliefs to take precedence, they will start suffering the same faith as Nigeria and some other middle East countries where people are bombed and their citizens hard earned money are siphoned by greedy and wicked fake preachers who are manipulative, all in the name of religion.

Furthermore, foreign powers who feel that China is a threat could sponsor the distabilization of China
through 'NGOs' and these religious bombing fanatics
therebyy hindering steady growth of Chinese economy.

So they know what their doing......

You get sense pass me. in fact, I am Plato and you are Socrates
Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by SEGLIZ: 2:19pm On Dec 19, 2019
janettee:

I don't know which religion doesn't preach hate. Truth is, if religious people acted according to what their 'holy books' teach them, I wouldn't be here arguing with you.

my sis. are you a muslim or a Christian so I can answer that question very well but just be sincere?
Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by teejoyz: 2:19pm On Dec 19, 2019
I will only take him serious when he condem the killing of Kurds and syrians by eudogan and also ongoing killings in Yemen by Saudis.for now Ozil is an hypocrite
Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by NORSIYK(m): 2:20pm On Dec 19, 2019
ajl:

Olodo! Do you not know that his parents are actually Kurdish, and that he is also German-kurd. Get informed before posting on what you know nothing about.

You are the Olodo here, Ozil is Turkish not Kurdish that's why he's mute about the horrific experiences they are going through in the hands of that ruthless Erdogan.
Ozil should start speaking out against the ethnic cleansing of Kurdish Muslims in the hands of Erdogan

4 Likes

Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by lucianohase(m): 2:21pm On Dec 19, 2019
adoyi8:

You get sense pass me. in fact, I am Plato and you are Socrates

We all get sense bru!
Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by janettee(f): 2:21pm On Dec 19, 2019
0temSapien:
You don't understand and I will explain to you. The Chinese are paying Muslims back in their own coins. But unfortunately, the humans killed are not the muslims who killed other people.

Looking at it muslimwise, they are getting paid in their own coins, but looking at it humanistically, the innocent are suffering for the evil of the guilty ones. Now try to get the gist

Look at it 'humanistically' and you will see it's wrong. Like you wrote in your last statement, innocent people are suffering and that's the point.
Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by janettee(f): 2:22pm On Dec 19, 2019
SEGLIZ:

my sis. are you a muslim or a Christian so I can answer that question very well but just be sincere?

Atheist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by Balogunodua(m): 2:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
janettee:

There was never a day christains preach hate against other religion, but muslims preach hate against other religion openly and you know it.
Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by SEGLIZ: 2:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
fraymite:
May Almighty Allah bless Ozil. He has indeed proved his support for Muslim Ummah. If you cannot change things with action then try to use your tongue to make impact. This is a character of a good Muslim who has feelings for his brothers and sisters. They can only delete him in Pes and banned him from coming to China but they cannot erase the Islamic faith in him. I wish I could have access to a big stage where my words will be listen to in every parts of the world.

bro forget about muslim or any other religion, injustice to a muslim, christian or idol worshipper remains injustice to humanity.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ex-Super Eagles Vs Kogi: Yahaya Bello Scores In A 1-1 Draw (Photos) / Shaunae Miller Dives Across Finish Line To Win Gold Medal / Dutch Players Stand Still After Kick Off To Protest Against Racism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.