Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism (43018 Views)

Salwa Eid Naser To Miss Tokyo 2020 After Being Handed Two-year Ban / Ronaldo Bows Out Of Euro 2020 After Belgium Defeated Portugal / My Bet9ja Coupon Ticket Deleted From My Bet9ja Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by popsy2(m): 3:23pm On Dec 19, 2019
charliboy654:

Removing him from pes 2020?
How's that extreme?
Doesn't stop us from playing the game

Why go through that pain? If that's not extreme enough, then that's very petty of them.
Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by SEGLIZ: 3:24pm On Dec 19, 2019
janettee:

I'm sincere.

what if I tell I'm convincingly in doubt as your sincerity.
I know what I'm saying.
Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by janettee(f): 3:25pm On Dec 19, 2019
SEGLIZ:

what if I tell I'm convincingly in doubt as your sincerity.
I know what I'm saying.

I don't have to be a Muslim to condemn what's happening in China.

2 Likes

Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by maasoap(m): 3:27pm On Dec 19, 2019
dawnomike:
I'm sure he didn't mean it to go this far... But, the situation at Arsenal can make a man take insane actions. I feel for him

In your little mind, what he did was insane action. What would you call the Chinese govt action? Sane action. People can't even express themselves anymore, they can't speak out against persecution. And here you're are, shouting free Sowore. The one who even went as far as organising revolution movements.
What people like you don't understand is that Muslims are not the only ones being persecuted by the Chinese government, it includes Christians. Dumbasss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by ZombieTERROR: 3:28pm On Dec 19, 2019
SEGLIZ:

python swallow your head there.
are you okay or something?
python was against ipob and not christians.
you should be ashamed see how you change the topic to domestic issue, injustice remain injustice irrespective of how it is done or where.

Ipob aren't Christians?
Demanding their rightful freedom from oppression...

You can't support Evil at your door step
And complain about evil in another man's land
Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by Victorex001(m): 3:32pm On Dec 19, 2019
maynattion:
I swear I hate chinese.
Untop wetin abeg?

Untop wetin? You don’t understand the gravity of what he inciting?

Don’t you know this can bring hate towards the Chinese especially amongst the Arabs and Islamic extremist?

Does 911 Twin Tower should familiar to you?
Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by Skepticus: 3:34pm On Dec 19, 2019
janettee:

Christians preach hate, even here on nairaland.

Christains hate each other too. Christians killed atheists in the past for criticising their religion. I could go on and on. Even your bible is filled with hateful crimes committed by your god, you Christians still defend it. So please, Christians aren't better.

I'd love to be your friend.
Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by dominique(f): 3:35pm On Dec 19, 2019
janettee:

Christians preach hate, even here on nairaland.

Christains hate each other too. Christians killed atheists in the past for criticising their religion. I could go on and on. Even your bible is filled with hateful crimes committed by your god, you Christians still defend it. So please, Christians aren't better.

Don't mind the hypocrites. They claim to be the tolerant ones but never miss the opportunity to throw swipes at another religion. How many Muslims go about the forum posting hate filled comments about other religions compared to the way they do?

A pastor commits a crime, we condemn the pastor. An imam commits a crime, the whole Islamic religion is dragged yet they're the tolerant ones.

Anybody considering converting to Christianity will only have to see the bile filled comments of these so-called tolerant Christians before having a rethink.

No religion has a monopoly of peace or violence

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by Damod88: 3:37pm On Dec 19, 2019
bajeen:
They can delete him in PES. But they cannot delete him in minds neither can they delete him at Arsenal.
Stupid China, they expect the world to keep mum when they've thrown millions of people in concentration camps?

Chinese authorities didn't throw the Uighurs into concentration camps. Concentration camps for the western media is to make the situation look horrible because the idea of concentration camps we have was what Hitler did in second World War.You should ask yourself why the same western media Ozil referenced is not covering the Isreali's atrocities in Gaza and instead focus on Uighurs in China. The West sells huge amount of weaponry to Isreal and Saudi Arabia for use against the unarmed Palestinians and Yemenis but chides China for trying to re-educate potential tools for extreme ideologies. If Ozil is serious he should first criticize the British government for selling weapons to Saudi and Isreal which they use in Yemen and Palestine. The West is pursuing a geo-political game with China and will do everything possible to paint China in bad light.The media attention given to Uighurs in China doesn't mean the West love Muslims, in fact it is quiet the opposite. The West is known to have had anti-Muslims policies ever since the moors of North Africa were driven from Spain while the Chinese have accommodated Muslims for centuries. There are mosques older than 600 years old in Xi'an,the capital of the ancient song dynasty.

1 Like

Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by Balogunodua(m): 3:38pm On Dec 19, 2019
janettee:

Atrocities that mostly muslims are victims of?. Cause I know you are referring to extremists.

Christains hate each other, that's why you have different denominations preaching how they are better than the other.

Christains killed 'harmless atheists ' too, it wasn't just war.
Where on earth do you see christains preaching against other christains you are a bloody lair, talking about christains hating eachother, muslims are the once who hate and kill eachother, examples are Iran and Saudi where the Shia muslims and the Sunni muslims are killing eachother, even has we speak they are still killing eachother, so tell what hate looks like? You said muslims are also victim during the crusade, you are a liar, during the 1th, 2nd and 3rd crusade christains did not kill any muslims, it was during the 4th crusade when christains were fighting to take back their land conquered by Ottoman a muslim emperor e.g spain, and i called that war.

1 Like

Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by abbey621(m): 3:39pm On Dec 19, 2019
Ykc2:
you and him no well,a sucide bomber will go into a church in pakistan and blew him self up where was ozil?boko haram distroyed all churches in north east where was ozil?do you know that turkish goverment killed 1.8million armanians where was ozil?do you know that turkey was once a christian country called constantinople?make tunder no go fire you and ozil,i trust china lets those muslim relocate turkey

I guess we should hold you responsible for any killings by any non Muslims all over the world. From the Norwegian bomber to the abortion protester in Oklahoma all the way back to the slave trade and the Crusades. Some of you sit so comfortable ready to crucify over a billion people for the actions of less than a million ignoring the extremism in your own religion. Just open up your history books and you'll see evidence that the monster you see in Muslims existed in Christianity as well. The only luck you have is that your great great great great grandfather was not shipped along with millions of blacks and forced to work, otherwise you might have been another victim of religious hypocrisy.....EMANCIPATE YOURSELF!
Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by sulasa07(m): 3:42pm On Dec 19, 2019
NORSIYK:

When the terrorists uighur Muslims were attacking and killing Chinese people did you condemn the act?
How many people did Uighur Muslim kill,and how many Uighur Muslim has been killed.
Its the same strategy Israel and India adopt,blame the Muslim that they killed they supposedly killed innocent people.

1 Like

Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by janettee(f): 3:46pm On Dec 19, 2019
Skepticus:

I'd love to be your friend.

Lol, slide in my dm then.
Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by janettee(f): 3:48pm On Dec 19, 2019
dominique:

Don't mind the hypocrites. They claim to be the tolerant ones but never miss the opportunity to throw swipes at another religion. How many Muslims go about the forum posting hate filled comments about other religions compared to the way they do?

A pastor commits a crime, we condemn the pastor. An imam commits a crime, the whole Islamic religion is dragged yet they're the tolerant ones.

Anybody considering converting to Christianity will only have to see the bile filled comments of these so-called tolerant Christians before having a rethink.

No religion has a monopoly of peace or violence

You are right, Christians especially the ones on nairaland are hypocrites.

3 Likes

Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by adoyi8: 3:52pm On Dec 19, 2019
janettee:
The argument is not whether you like a religion or not.

Just because you hate Islam doesn't mean the Muslims in China deserve the inhumane treatment they are getting from the Chinese government.

You can hate a religion all you want, it's actually allowed.

You can't fight violence with violence, if you think they are 'extremists'.

Freedom (liberalism) is an idea being pushed by the west, I thank them for that but liberalism is a strange thing to so many cultures all over the world.
Saudi have banned the practicing of Christianity in its region. I believe that a lot of muslims around the world feel good about that. You can't hold them to it because they have shown that they don't give a damn about liberalism. The same with China, They have shown that they also don't give a damn about liberalism. The only people you can condemn for doing that is the West because they have given themselves the task of setting standards.
If Saudi have the right to jail people for drinking alcohol in its region why should china not have the right to jail people for not drinking alcohol in its region.

2 Likes

Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by janettee(f): 3:53pm On Dec 19, 2019
Balogunodua:

Where on earth do you see christains preaching against other christains you are a bloody lair, talking about christains hating eachother, muslims are the once who hate and kill eachother, examples are Iran and Saudi where the Shia muslims and the Sunni muslims are killing eachother, even has we speak they are still killing eachother, so tell what hate looks like? You said muslims are also victim during the crusade, you are a liar, during the 1th, 2nd and 3rd crusade christains did not kill any muslims, it was during the 4th crusade when christains were fighting to take back their land conquered by Ottoman a muslim emperor e.g spain, and i called that war.

Christians preach against each other. Christians are hateful and hypocrites.

I never said muslims are victims of the crusade!, I was actually referring to terrorism dumbo!.

All this long epistle because you didn't understand my comment. I actually don't care how you feel.
Please go and rest, cause you are not making sense.

3 Likes

Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by Damod88: 3:53pm On Dec 19, 2019
[quote author=Ykc2 post=85049507]you and him no well,a sucide bomber will go into a church in pakistan and blew him self up where was ozil?boko haram distroyed all churches in north east where was ozil?do you know that turkish goverment killed 1.8million armanians where was ozil?do you know that turkey was once a christian country called constantinople?make tunder no go fire you and ozil,i trust china lets those muslim relocate turkey[/quote

Don't make a Christian versus Muslim kind of thing because both religions are culpable in terms of crime against humanity. The Christian West want Turkey to take responsibility for Armenian massacre but do not want to take responsibility for over 55 millions people killed in the Americas during the European conquest, or the millions of Africans who died while being transported across the Atlantic Ocean. Christianity and Islam are the plaques of the earth.

2 Likes

Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by janettee(f): 3:56pm On Dec 19, 2019
adoyi8:

Freedom (liberalism) is an idea being pushed by the west, I thank them for that but liberalism is a strange thing to so many cultures all over the world.
Saudi have banned the practicing of Christianity in its region. I believe that a lot of muslims around the world feel good about that. You can't hold them to it because they have shown that they don't give a damn about liberalism. The same with China, They have shown that they also don't give a damn about liberalism. The only people you can condemn for doing that is the West because they have given themselves the task of setting standards.
If Saudi have the right to jail people for drinking alcohol in its region why should china not have the right to jail people for not drinking alcohol in its region.

Liberalism is irrelevant to this conversation. How would you react if Buhari demands all Nigerians must convert to Islam??.

2 Likes

Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by Judolisco(m): 3:59pm On Dec 19, 2019
iSlayer:
Mehn not to be harsh on the man but that was such a HUGE gaffe on his part. Can't make such politically/religiously charged statements if you're still interested in being a professional footballer. Damn. The guy has been in a spiral for sometime. His management needs to get a handle on his sh!t.

It's like he swallows his tongue any time Christians are being decimated around the world by Muslims. Evil.
well ozil is not a Christian, Christians around the world should also speak out sir...

1 Like

Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by Minjim: 4:02pm On Dec 19, 2019
I stand with Ozil on this.
I'm sure he must have weighed his possible loses.
The Chinese government is a dictator. A state with only one political party and that regulates how ppl worship God, no freedom of speech or association.
I hope every other celebrities will follow suit.
One American basketball player did same some months ago .
Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by pyro62(m): 4:02pm On Dec 19, 2019
NORSIYK:
Ozil deserved it. Let hypocrisy kill Ozil.

Where was ozil when ruthless Turkish government were killing defenseless Kurdish Muslims?
He never spoke out because probably Kurdish people are less Muslims to him

You are not smart.. If you read what he said, you will understand that he knew about the persecution all along, but he kept quiet expecting people that should react to do so. Since they all kept mute, he had to speak. He is not dragging FTC with anyone.. He is a SENIOR BOY!

1 Like

Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by Balogunodua(m): 4:05pm On Dec 19, 2019
janettee:

Christians preach against each other. Christians are hateful and hypocrites.

I never said muslims are victims of the crusade!, I was actually referring to terrorism dumbo!.

All this long epistle because you didn't understand my comment. I actually don't care how you feel.
Please go and rest, cause you are not making sense.
Did just said terrorism so ISIS, ISWAP, BOKO HRAM etc are all christains, you most be sick for typing this trash, if you say christains are terrorist please name one christain terrorist organization you know? So we can know who is not making sense.
Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by Danhumprey: 4:06pm On Dec 19, 2019
janettee:

Lol, slide in my dm then.
Can I slide in too? undecided
Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by Minjim: 4:07pm On Dec 19, 2019
adoyi8:

If Chinese are given a choice, they would embrace liberalism. Many Christians fled China because of discrimination against other religions.
Ozil is not the first celebrity to be vocal about this Lebron James did same months ago and the NBA stood by him. The English League and Arsenal should stand with Ozil too
Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by 0temSapien: 4:12pm On Dec 19, 2019
janettee:

No, we are not. We only agreed on this one statement.
Okay
Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by janettee(f): 4:13pm On Dec 19, 2019
Danhumprey:
Can I slide in too? undecided

Yes grin.

Bring your xmas gift along.
Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by janettee(f): 4:15pm On Dec 19, 2019
Balogunodua:

Did just said terrorism so ISIS, ISWAP, BOKO HRAM etc are all christains, you most be sick for typing this trash, if you say christains are terrorist please name one christain terrorist organization you know? So we can know who is not making sense.

Lmao, you are the one who's sick because you couldn't understand my point.

My point was that the victims of terrorism are mostly muslims.

1 Like

Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by Damod88: 4:17pm On Dec 19, 2019
emddi:
The day China rules this world,that is when people will understand why US is called "God's own country".This Chinese will do worst than nazist.

The Chinese cannot do more than what the Americans have done. You should know that since the end of Second World War, the Americans have killed millions of people in several countries. While since the Chinese liberalised their economy about 4 decades ago, the prices of basic goods have fallen to the extent that you can now live a more meaningful life.The Americans are engaged in an eternal religious crusade with Muslims, something the Chinese are interested in. Americans are busy bombing countries in Syria, Yemen and Afgarnistan while Chinese are building dams, roads and bridges in Africa, Asia, Europe and Middle East. Tell me the number of roads America has helped build in Nigeria since you came of age.

2 Likes

Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by adoyi8: 4:18pm On Dec 19, 2019
janettee:

Liberalism is irrelevant to this conversation. How would you react if Buhari demands all Nigerians must convert to Islam??.
Nigerian government can ban any religious group. lets not even go too far, Just this year Buhari banned Islamic Movement of Nigeria (IMN) and nobody batted an eye in fact a lot of Sunni Muslims were happy because IMN was a shitte group. So what were you saying?
Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by SEGLIZ: 4:20pm On Dec 19, 2019
janettee:

I don't have to be a Muslim to condemn what's happening in China.

I'm no muslim neither but strongly against everything that is happening there.
injustice agadsinst a muslim, christian or idol worshippers is injustice to humanity.
I'm just so convincexd you are no islamist neither are an atheist.
you are stylishly trying to imbibe free thinking which is meant to be part of every religion but is left out to be on its own.
to be in any religion we all need to free our minds to get to be able to practice it clearly. you not yet a free thinker but you to be one.
Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by adoyi8: 4:22pm On Dec 19, 2019
Minjim:

If Chinese are given a choice, they would embrace liberalism. Many Christians fled China because of discrimination against other religions.
Ozil is not the first celebrity to be vocal about this Lebron James did same months ago and the NBA stood by him. The English League and Arsenal should stand with Ozil too
China is a sovereign nation and it sees religion as a threat to it. It can ban anything it deems fit. This is not USA or England or Germany that have put themselves in bondage by trying to always be politically correct.
Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by NORSIYK(m): 4:24pm On Dec 19, 2019
sulasa07:

How many people did Uighur Muslim kill,and how many Uighur Muslim has been killed.
Its the same strategy Israel and India adopt,blame the Muslim that they killed they supposedly killed innocent people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) / Samuel Okwaraji Died 32 Years Ago / Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.