Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile (56956 Views)

I Am So Depressed. I'm A Chronic Stammerer! Please I Need Your Advice. / Many Patients Dying Of Poor Medical Attention - Osagie Ehanire / Help Me Out Am Dying Of Std Which I Don't Know Of. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by ogunfrayo: 10:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
Well, it's nothing to worry about only if u are ready to face the reality and use locally prepared, tested herbs. You can go through my profile and see some stuffs I have on piles particularly. Or u can still chat me up on WhatsApp on : 08108458712 and I can send the herbs across to u anywhere in Nigeria and abroad. Regards.
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by kenigwe18: 8:06pm On Jun 18, 2020
dauddy97:
Good evening Nairalanders.

I am dying in silence embarassed embarassed

I discovered that I had pile during my secondary School days (2014). I didn't even know this has been on me for long, until I went to defecate with a friend of mine in the bush. Immediately he saw that red flesh coming out on my anus. He shouted "What is this!!". That was when I knew I had PILE.

I told my mum about this. She said she noticed something like that from the day I was given birth to. She said, she didn't keep quiet, and she asked the nurses what was in my anus. The nurses replied that, "it is normal" That it will still leave there. Now, I am in my twenties. This thing is now paining me seriously. In fact , I can't defecate easily.

Please, nurses and doctors in the house, come to my aid.

Note: I noticed that, I ejaculate within 3 to 4 mins during sex. I don't know maybe it's because of the pile?

Also, I have used and inserted some drugs (Anosoid or so, I can't really remember it spelling) recommended by a general hospital doctor yet, this thing is still stubborn. I have also visited Alagbo (herbal). In fact, The money wasted can't just be mentioned.

This night, I discovered the that its now out itself. Since all these while, it has been in, I only feel or see it while defecating.

I can't just imagine what people have been saying. like, "I wont be able to impregnate a lady" and all sorts of things like that.

Pls, help your boy.

Help for wider view .

I will appreciate all comments, remedy, solution, cure etc just to get this out of my anus.

Hello OP its been a while you've posted this just want to know if you okay cause I'm currently experiencing the same and I'm tired currently on one aboki treatment. Read so many comments in here I can't seem to use all
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by dauddy97(m): 8:36pm On Jun 18, 2020
kenigwe18:

Hello OP its been a while you've posted this just want to know if you okay cause I'm currently experiencing the same and I'm tired currently on one aboki treatment. Read so many comments in here I can't seem to use all
Eeya sorry about it. I had it and everything is story now. Just follow my post on the first page. After I used what was recommended to me by Nairalanders, I came back years after to summarise what I used for the cure. Don't worry, it will definitely go.
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by Gabflex: 11:42pm On Jun 19, 2020
dauddy97:
Eeya sorry about it. I had it and everything is story now. Just follow my post on the first page. After I used what was recommended to me by Nairalanders, I came back years after to summarise what I used for the cure. Don't worry, it will definitely go.
i must have missed your post on how u cured yours, pls give us link or summarise here for us, really need your help.
am using daflon now, hope it works

1 Like

Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by dauddy97(m): 6:59am On Jun 20, 2020
Gabflex:

i must have missed your post on how u cured yours, pls give us link or summarise here for us, really need your help.
am using daflon now, hope it works
Hello and sorry about that. I have summarised what I used on the first page of this thread. Read and follow carefully, you will definitely be healed.
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by Gabflex: 11:20pm On Jun 20, 2020
dauddy97:

Hello and sorry about that. I have summarised what I used on the first page of this thread. Read and follow carefully, you will definitely be healed.
Amen
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by ogunfrayo: 5:08pm On Jun 25, 2020
You need not to worry about this. This will be taken care of only if u will use this locally prepared herbs as prescribed, but sorry with just a token fee. You can chat me up on WhatsApp. Pls don't panic over this.
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by Lennylinconlee(m): 3:03pm On Oct 03, 2020
Please any one with pile harb (Agbo) is needed urgently
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by Bejusttoall: 1:20am On Oct 10, 2020
Use bitter leaf
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:42am On Oct 11, 2020
Lennylinconlee:
Please any one with pile harb (Agbo) is needed urgently
Taken agbo depends on the level of the pile
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by kgr8mike(m): 7:19pm On Nov 17, 2020
Get unripe pawpaw (white inside), blend it with the seed and add water. Then drink the water morning, afternoon and night. Continue for a week.

Then go and give your testimony in your church.
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by Shelumiel: 1:16pm On Feb 15, 2021
Bianda24:

if it is pile that you have, that should not be a problem. I was once suffering from acute pile. Mine was severe to the extent that I thought I would die as a result of the excruciating pain I usually experience whenever I wanted to deficate. I had visited several hospital including mama alagbo until someone gave me a simple antidote.
I will be glad to share it, at least that will be my service to humanity. Ingredients to cure pile in two weeks. 1. Efinrin leave, 2. Bitter leave and 3. Lemon grass. Boil them and take a cup morning and night.
It sound simple but it is very potent.
Thank you
Did it clear off? Were you able to resume your normal diet?
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by Bianda24: 6:09pm On Feb 15, 2021
Shelumiel:
Did it clear off? Were you able to resume your normal diet?
It cleared off at first and I resumed my diet. But occassiinally the pains come but it fizzle out within minutes. The answer to that is my diet though.
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by TheHerbalist: 7:12pm On Apr 03, 2021
I have the cure
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 15, 2021
Piles Troubling You? See how to eliminate the discomfort, live pain free and completely reverse piles naturally without surgery!

I don’t blame him for being scared of sugery

Who wouldn’t?

Okey (My husband’s closest friend and best man) had just been told he might likely undergo surgery to remove his bloody and highly protruding piles through surgery.

He wasn’t concerned about the surgery cost (I’d say he’s quite comfortable financially!).

Problem is …another of their close circle friends had the same piles/hemorrhoid surgery removal done about three years ago in India.

All seemed well for the friend …for a while.

After about 2 years or so, the hemorrhoids returned again…this time with more force than usual!

I was told that it got so bad for this friend (don’t know his name) that he couldn’t even push it in after using the toilet anymore!

The surrounding skin had become weak and a bit inelastic after the surgery …another surgery is needed for correction.

Naturally, this third friend is scared and doesn’t want to have his anus operated upon a second time so he now walks somewhat funny and is presently living in serious discomfort!

Now you understand Okey’s fear!

What We Did…

Really it shouldn’t have been my business, but Okey is hubby’s closest friend (…and he was always generous with me with “omugwo” money whenever I put to bed. Wink!)
I was determined to get him a cure!
I spoke with a big sis who was always having same issue long time ago before she got cured.
She told me what she used and how she got the herbs.
I got in contact with the producer of the herbs.
Bought 2 bottles for Mr Okey.

Good Gracious!
Within 2 days of commencing treatment.
Guess What?

Okey started getting relief immediately with the herbs

By the end of the 1st week, the bleeding completely stopped.

By the end of 2 weeks, the piles was visibly reduced in size (according to him).

The anal protrusion completely healed and disappeared within 2 months of use!

Long story cut short, it’s been 9 months since he completed his recommended therapy.

No More Bleeding. No Pain. No Swelling. No Discomfort, No Relapse and most importantly…No Surgery!
I’m so happy for him.

Now he can sit down comfortably without experiencing any pain.

And without blood staining his trousers!

That was how I bought more of this herbs from the producer and advertised on my Facebook page.

The response was crazy!

I truly didn’t know that piles/hemorrhoids is a persistent problem to many Nigerian men and women!

WHO CAN TAKE THIS COMBINATION?

You Should Take This Combination If:

You have internal hemorrhoids?
External hemorrhoid?
Thrombosed hemorrhoid?
Bleeding during bowel movement?
Itching or irritation in your anus?
Pain/discomfort in your anal region?
Sensitive or painful lumps around your anal region?
WILL THIS WORK FOR YOU?

Certainly, Our customers get completely cured!

I’m often amazed by the sheer joy and thankfulness in their voices when they call back with testimonials. With so many options it’s only natural for you to be skeptical about the results, and so I simply want to challenge you to try it and be amazed by the results for yourself!

We immediately deliver to your location Nationwide.
This is your chance to finally get rid of that embarrassing piles condition permanently …Grab it!
We deliver to you nationwide!

I eagerly look forward to receive and SHARE your testimonies too!

To Order WhatsApp
081 67 51 82 12
Our location is Warri, Delta State.
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by Crownfit2018: 9:15am On Apr 16, 2021
HOW I CONQUERED CHRONIC PILE WITHOUT OPERATION

One faithful morning I woke up to use the toilet as my normal daily routine ,I discovered a very sharp pain in my anus and serious itching after defecating,before that time ,I have been experiencing some difficulties in defecating and some mild pain after using the toilet

Due to my negligence ,I thought it was just a normal thing.

After that morning,I set to work for my daily bread,but to my greatest surprise the itching in my anus and the pain didn't subside as I thought.

I was so uncomfortable ,I decided to use the toilet again to check what was causing the discomfort in my anus .

I used my hand to examine my anus and I discovered it was sore and swollen a bit,that was when I knew this is not just a normal pain anymore.

Many thoughts were rushing in to my mind that ,what could have caused this ? I rushed down to a pharmacy to complain and if some drugs can be given to cure it . I was administered to with some drugs and of which I took them and the pain subsided

After some weeks ,this pain came again after using the loo,but this time it was more severed to the other time ,I saw a round flesh out of my anus discharge of blood after defecating and I was so curious ,I became uncomfortable to the extent I can't sit down for long

I suddenly developed phobia for toilet, Anytime I wanted to use the toilet ,I will feel like crying

I went to the hospital to see a doctor ,I was checked and discovered there was a swollen hard lumps in my anus.

That was when the doctor told me it was *hemorrhoid* popularly known as pile and I am in stage 3

I was told that I have no other options than to go for operation. I was thinking in my mind ,operation just because of pile

The doctor gave me some drugs and ointment just to subside the pains and to help push in the round flesh anytime it came out when I defecated

I was so down and confused to believe I have pile not to talk of operating it

I got home and I was checking my phones for more information about pile,fortunately for me I stumbled on a post about pile and how to cure it naturally.

I was so very much interested ,I picked up the number on the post ,spoke to the person and we talked at length to explain the stage of pile I am experiencing ,I also told them I have used different types of drugs,root to no avail

To my surprise,I was told no matter the stage the pile may be ,their product will cure it within weeks and without going for operation

I ordered for the product, I was given some guidelines on how to use it and how to work on my diets also

Three days later,I discovered that the pain after defecating has reduced totally ,the round flesh that do come out after defecating was not coming out in the usual form

I continued for 1 week, by this time I have seen drastic change totally ,no more phobia for toilet ,no more discomfort after defecating ,no more round flesh coming out .

I couldn't believe it ,I ran to the hospital to run test

The doctor examined me and was so surprised and couldn't believed what he saw

That was how my self esteem was restored,the phobia for toilet left me ,I became a normal person back,no more pains ,swollen anus ,discharge of blood after defecating.

I also recommend the products for anyone suffering from any stages of hemorrhoid popularly called pile to get this product for their healing and not die silently

http://www.crownfithaircare.com/welcome/

..............…...….…...............
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by nonoth3rd: 3:26pm On Jun 23, 2021
Hello, please have you been able to treat the pile since you posted in 2019? Do you feel better and how did you go about it?

dauddy97:

I discovered that I had pile during my secondary School days (2014). I didn't even know this has been on me for long, until I went to defecate with a friend of mine in the bush. Immediately he saw that red flesh coming out on my anus. He shouted "What is this!!". That was when I knew I had PILE.

I told my mum about this. She said she noticed something like that from the day I was given birth to. She said, she didn't keep quiet, and she asked the nurses what was in my anus. The nurses replied that, "it is normal" That it will still leave there. Now, I am in my twenties. This thing is now paining me seriously. In fact , I can't defecate easily.

Note: I noticed that, I ejaculate within 3 to 4 mins during sex. I don't know maybe it's because of the pile?

Also, I have used and inserted some drugs (Anosoid or so, I can't really remember it spelling) recommended by a general hospital doctor yet, this thing is still stubborn. I have also visited Alagbo (herbal). In fact, The money wasted can't just be mentioned.

This night, I discovered the that its now out itself. Since all these while, it has been in, I only feel or see it while defecating.

I can't just imagine what people have been saying. like, "I wont be able to impregnate a lady" and all sorts of things like that.

Pls, help your boy.

Help for wider view .

I will appreciate all comments, remedy, solution, cure etc just to get this out of my anus.
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by kenzysmith: 8:21pm On Jun 23, 2021
dauddy97:

Pls, help your boy.

Help for wider view .

are u suffering weight loss
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by peacelovia: 3:24am On Jul 14, 2021
Please the phone number
unazuba:
[i][/i]

bros, i am interested in the number too.
I need a cure too.
thank you
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by peacelovia: 3:26am On Jul 14, 2021
Please what did you u use?? I needurgenthelp
Gabflex:
was here to actually complain same as the op.
have been going through same thing ooo, i notice that i get relieved anytime i make my poop soft, but if i just go to toilet once and it comes out strong, it becomes a problem for days even a week.
yesterday i had to use efinri (sccent leaf and sat on a potty of hot water added little salt, took pain reliever and this morning i wasnt going through pains but the shitty pointer small ball is still out.
i don tire.

Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by ejimatic: 6:49am On Jul 17, 2021
dauddy97:

Pls, help your boy.

Help for wider view .

There are herbal treatment for it and the protrusive growth will disappear. Hospital may want to suggest surgical removal of the growth. Go to hospital again and hear their opinions but certainly it can be treated fully traditionally. Your ejaculation period is good and you can have children too with pile. Rest assured it is treatable traditionally and completely.
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by Gabflex: 11:45pm On Aug 06, 2021
peacelovia:
Please what did you u use?? I needurgenthelp

Me too never get parmanent cure.
Just dey eat beans and drink water
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by OrinAgba(m): 9:31pm On Aug 11, 2021
My Story of chronic pile
My name is Ola known as Ola Daviva. You can search for Ola Daviva on Google or check my instagram page @ola_daviva to get to now more about me and my business, I am a fabrics dealer and major on African print fabrics.

I had terrible pile, serious one. I used different kinds of herbs and medication but none worked for me. In one of my visits to African countries, I was introduced to this Ethiopian Pile Herbal Cure �. So I decided to try it out after using different kinds of herbs before the time. But to my surprise, the herb is nothing to be conpared to others that I used. I was amazed by its effectiveness. So I started thinking how I could help others with it.

I decided to speak with the maker if I could be their Nigeria Distributor. The request was granted and here we are today.

My major goal is to bring happiness to the lives of people that are going through similar experience that I had. This herb work for stooling blood, hemorrhoids, back pain, waist pain, anus itching, weak sex performance and other Pile related issues.

Price: 8k

Nationwide Delivery ń pay on delivery service available
Whatsapp 0708 327 6699

You can follow our herb page on Facebook Ethiopian Pile Herbal or Instagram @ola_herbs.

THANKS

Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by Icepresh(m): 10:39pm On Nov 10, 2021
Pile has no cure
Expect surgery
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by Temitayo1010: 1:27pm On Nov 13, 2021
GraGra247:
Inbox me for free of charge solution.

Please what is the solution I'm also suffering from pile
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by Yungmil: 8:10am On Nov 14, 2021
[quote author=dauddy97 post=85032725][/quote]bro pls I can't find this exact Chinese cream for pile on jumia? How long did it take for the bleeding to stop? Pls help with d name. Thanks.
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by dauddy97(m): 8:23am On Nov 14, 2021
Yungmil:
bro pls I can't find this exact Chinese cream for pile on jumia? How long did it take for the bleeding to stop? Pls help with d name. Thanks.
Mail me.
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by Yungmil: 8:28am On Nov 14, 2021
dauddy97:

Mail me.
pls don't know how to use nairaland mail. 08039331101 my watsap no. Pls if we can chat. The blood keeps coming out.
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by Yungmil: 8:50am On Nov 14, 2021
dauddy97:

Mail me.
pls can chat on watsap
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by mizturmike(m): 5:32am On Dec 09, 2021
The site isn’t opening . Please I am in the same situation sir
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by mizturmike(m): 5:37am On Dec 09, 2021
Crownfit2018:
HOW I CONQUERED CHRONIC PILE WITHOUT OPERATION

One faithful morning I woke up to use the toilet as my normal daily routine ,I discovered a very sharp pain in my anus and serious itching after defecating,before that time ,I have been experiencing some difficulties in defecating and some mild pain after using the toilet

Due to my negligence ,I thought it was just a normal thing.

After that morning,I set to work for my daily bread,but to my greatest surprise the itching in my anus and the pain didn't subside as I thought.

I was so uncomfortable ,I decided to use the toilet again to check what was causing the discomfort in my anus .

I used my hand to examine my anus and I discovered it was sore and swollen a bit,that was when I knew this is not just a normal pain anymore.

Many thoughts were rushing in to my mind that ,what could have caused this ? I rushed down to a pharmacy to complain and if some drugs can be given to cure it . I was administered to with some drugs and of which I took them and the pain subsided

After some weeks ,this pain came again after using the loo,but this time it was more severed to the other time ,I saw a round flesh out of my anus discharge of blood after defecating and I was so curious ,I became uncomfortable to the extent I can't sit down for long

I suddenly developed phobia for toilet, Anytime I wanted to use the toilet ,I will feel like crying

I went to the hospital to see a doctor ,I was checked and discovered there was a swollen hard lumps in my anus.

That was when the doctor told me it was *hemorrhoid* popularly known as pile and I am in stage 3

I was told that I have no other options than to go for operation. I was thinking in my mind ,operation just because of pile

The doctor gave me some drugs and ointment just to subside the pains and to help push in the round flesh anytime it came out when I defecated

I was so down and confused to believe I have pile not to talk of operating it

I got home and I was checking my phones for more information about pile,fortunately for me I stumbled on a post about pile and how to cure it naturally.

I was so very much interested ,I picked up the number on the post ,spoke to the person and we talked at length to explain the stage of pile I am experiencing ,I also told them I have used different types of drugs,root to no avail

To my surprise,I was told no matter the stage the pile may be ,their product will cure it within weeks and without going for operation

I ordered for the product, I was given some guidelines on how to use it and how to work on my diets also

Three days later,I discovered that the pain after defecating has reduced totally ,the round flesh that do come out after defecating was not coming out in the usual form

I continued for 1 week, by this time I have seen drastic change totally ,no more phobia for toilet ,no more discomfort after defecating ,no more round flesh coming out .

I couldn't believe it ,I ran to the hospital to run test

The doctor examined me and was so surprised and couldn't believed what he saw

That was how my self esteem was restored,the phobia for toilet left me ,I became a normal person back,no more pains ,swollen anus ,discharge of blood after defecating.

I also recommend the products for anyone suffering from any stages of hemorrhoid popularly called pile to get this product for their healing and not die silently

http://www.crownfithaircare.com/welcome/

..............…...….…...............

The site isn’t opening please sir I’m in the same situation .
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by WackyJ1(m): 2:06pm On Dec 22, 2021
dauddy97:

Thanks for your post.

I bought the Anusol and the Chinese cream based on your recommendation.

I saw that you posted about freezing the Anusol. How do you do that? Do you put the Anusol tube into the freezer?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos / Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) / US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.