Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,054 members, 7,821,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile (57013 Views)

I Am So Depressed. I'm A Chronic Stammerer! Please I Need Your Advice. / Many Patients Dying Of Poor Medical Attention - Osagie Ehanire / Help Me Out Am Dying Of Std Which I Don't Know Of. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by GeneralPula: 12:32pm On Dec 19, 2019
dauddy97:
Good evening Nairalanders.

I am dying in silence embarassed embarassed

I discovered that I had pile during my secondary School days (2014). I didn't even know this has been on me for long, until I went to defecate with a friend of mine in the bush. Immediately he saw that red flesh coming out on my anus. He shouted "What is this!!". That was when I knew I had PILE.

I told my mum about this. She said she noticed something like that from the day I was given birth to. She said, she didn't keep quiet, and she asked the nurses what was in my anus. The nurses replied that, "it is normal" That it will still leave there. Now, I am in my twenties. This thing is now paining me seriously. In fact , I can't defecate easily.

Please, nurses and doctors in the house, come to my aid.

Note: I noticed that, I ejaculate within 3 to 4 mins during sex. I don't know maybe it's because of the pile?

Also, I have used and inserted some drugs (Anosoid or so, I can't really remember it spelling) recommended by a general hospital doctor yet, this thing is still stubborn. I have also visited Alagbo (herbal). In fact, The money wasted can't just be mentioned.

This night, I discovered the that its now out itself. Since all these while, it has been in, I only feel or see it while defecating.

I can't just imagine what people have been saying. like, "I wont be able to impregnate a lady" and all sorts of things like that.

Pls, help your boy.

Help for wider view .

I will appreciate all comments, remedy, solution, cure etc just to get this out of my anus.

I sabi wetin Dey do you bro. E don do me before!

That time wey e do me, naso meself try all medication before eventually meeting this old woman. She just told me to bring #500 that she’s not gonna spend it all. After she got done, she gave me one grinded black mixture & told me to buy Eko (Solid pap)!

Story short,,,,the piled entered back itself the 2nd day I started using the mixture! It’s been 4 years now and till date, I’ve not experienced pile not to talk of that chronic pile! It is one reason why I’ll always believe in local ways of treating health issue till tomorrow!

I don’t have her connect anymore and I’m not sure if I can get it but before I start cracking mind...

Where are you at first?

1 Like

Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by seatedking: 12:33pm On Dec 19, 2019
dauddy97:

I discovered that I had pile during my secondary School days (2014). I didn't even know this has been on me for long, until I went to defecate with a friend of mine in the bush. Immediately he saw that red flesh coming out on my anus. He shouted "What is this!!". That was when I knew I had PILE.

I told my mum about this. She said she noticed something like that from the day I was given birth to. She said, she didn't keep quiet, and she asked the nurses what was in my anus. The nurses replied that, "it is normal" That it will still leave there. Now, I am in my twenties. This thing is now paining me seriously. In fact , I can't defecate easily.

Note: I noticed that, I ejaculate within 3 to 4 mins during sex. I don't know maybe it's because of the pile?

Also, I have used and inserted some drugs (Anosoid or so, I can't really remember it spelling) recommended by a general hospital doctor yet, this thing is still stubborn. I have also visited Alagbo (herbal). In fact, The money wasted can't just be mentioned.

This night, I discovered the that its now out itself. Since all these while, it has been in, I only feel or see it while defecating.

I can't just imagine what people have been saying. like, "I wont be able to impregnate a lady" and all sorts of things like that.

Pls, help your boy.

Help for wider view .

I will appreciate all comments, remedy, solution, cure etc just to get this out of my anus.
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by Mariangeles(f): 12:33pm On Dec 19, 2019
dauddy97:

Pls, help your boy.

Help for wider view .

Sorry about your plight .
The solution to this problem is mainly a change of diet. ( it'll help you a whole lot )
From now on, your diet should consist mainly of vegetables like leafy greens, cabbage, cucumber and the likes...
For example, eat your yam or rice with more vegetables than the carb itself.

Eat whole foods, especially beans.

Drink lots of water everyday ( start your day with at least 500ml of warm water on an empty stomach)

Avoid processed foods like bread, noodles, biscuits, sugar and stuffs like that

Eat moderately too...especially only during mealtimes

1 Like

Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by Validcode: 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2019
dauddy97:

Pls, help your boy.

Help for wider view .

Go to people selling herbs (elewe omo) or someone that goes to the village, tell them you want "ejirin" it's a crawling plant that has a variegated colour. You'll wash it like bitter leaves and drink it twice daily. In a week, it should be gone. My older sister had pile and this is what cured her.
For follow up, dry the leaves and be drinking the tea 2-3 times a week.

Whatever you do, do not agree to cutting it.
If you cut it, maintaining an erection will be a challenge.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by HukleBerry(m): 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2019
Bro use saint leaf(efirin in Yoruba) and add salt into it. Try to scrub d efirin leaf with little water, mind u d water will change too green, after dis remove d leaf particle inside d green water.
Now add little salt into d water and drink it 2 or 3 time a day while d remaining leaf particle add little salt into it and insert it into ur Anus.
It will cure it bro..

2 Likes

Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by ejimatic: 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2019
dauddy97:

Pls, help your boy.

Help for wider view .

. If you have a pile with some growth in your anus it is a chronic one.It is this growth that has a bruise when defecating making you have fresh red blood in your stool. You can use traditional medicine that will shrink the growth in your anus.A lot are advisable even in Osun state.The growth may be removed surgically too but I don't think it is necessary considering a lot of treatment available on it traditionally. Additionally pile won't disturb you to have children and if you ejaculate within four minutes there is no problem... Usually the first ejaculation in sex is earlier than the second one.So rest your mind please.and treat your piles.
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by aminusodiq(m): 12:36pm On Dec 19, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
Attach picture
lmao
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by paix(m): 12:36pm On Dec 19, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
Attach picture
For clarity, why you no go snap am yourself?
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by wolebest: 12:37pm On Dec 19, 2019
Make sure you stay away from hard eba, fufu and poundo yam. Eat only soft foods so that when you go to the toilet you don't have to be pushing hard. Take the mixture of bitter leaf and scent leaf it will relive you greatly. Stay away or reduce your sugar intake, this is the root cause.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by Sterope(f): 12:37pm On Dec 19, 2019
@dauddy97

Visit to a teaching hospital
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by omlueh(m): 12:37pm On Dec 19, 2019
Thank you so much for a well elaborated and articulated detailed explanation, cheers and God bless you.
imolile:
Piles is another term for hemorrhoids. Hemorrhoids are collections of inflamed tissue in the anal canal. They contain blood vessels, support tissue, muscle, and elastic fibers.

Many people have piles, but the symptoms are not always obvious. Hemorrhoids cause noticeable symptoms for at least 50 percent of people in the United States (U.S.) before the age of 50 years.

Fast facts on piles:
Here are some key points about piles. More detail and supporting information is in the main article.

Piles are collections of tissue and vein that become inflamed and swollen.
The size of piles can vary, and they are found inside or outside the anus.
Piles occur due to chronic constipation, chronic diarrhea, lifting heavy weights, pregnancy, or straining when passing a stool.
A doctor can usually diagnose piles on examination.
Hemorrhoids are graded on a scale from I to IV. At grades III or IV, surgery may be necessary.

Symptoms
In most cases, the symptoms of piles are not serious. They normally resolve on their own after a few days.

An individual with piles may experience the following symptoms:

A hard, possibly painful lump may be felt around the anus. It may contain coagulated blood. Piles that contain blood are called thrombosed external hemorrhoids.
After passing a stool, a person with piles may experience the feeling that the bowels are still full.
Bright red blood is visible after a bowel movement.
The area around the anus is itchy, red, and sore.
Pain occurs during the passing of a stool.
Piles can escalate into a more severe condition. This can include:

excessive anal bleeding, also possibly leading to anemia
infection
fecal incontinence, or an inability to control bowel movements
anal fistula, in which a new channel is created between the surface of the skin near the anus and the inside of the anus
a strangulated hemorrhoid, in which the blood supply to the hemorrhoid is cut off, causing complications including infection or a blood clot
Piles is classified into four grades:

Grade I: There are small inflammations, usually inside the lining of the anus. They are not visible.
Grade II: Grade II piles are larger than grade I piles, but also remain inside the anus. They may get pushed out during the passing of stool, but they will return unaided.
Grade III: These are also known as prolapsed hemorrhoids, and appear outside the anus. The individual may feel them hanging from the rectum, but they can be easily re-inserted.
Grade IV: These cannot be pushed back in and need treatment. They are large and remain outside of the anus.
External piles form small lumps on the outside edge of the anus. They are very itchy and can become painful if a blood clot develops, as the blood clot can block the flow of blood. Thrombosed external piles, or hemorrhoids that have clotted, require immediate medical treatment.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/239454.php#symptoms-of-piles
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by chiforall: 12:37pm On Dec 19, 2019
Use Stem Cell therapy (STC30)
Call 09055102102
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 19, 2019
dauddy97:

Pls, help your boy.

Help for wider view .

bro I had pile too... First reduce sugar or juicy things... Secondly take lots of water always... Thirdly don't sit too long in the toilet or at one point for too long...
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by taoibamuba: 12:38pm On Dec 19, 2019
call this number: 08055000456
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by Enemyofpeace: 12:39pm On Dec 19, 2019
Hoephase:
Picture would have helped to ascertain how bad the situation is.
just talk sey you wan ses yansh. I dey suspect you o. Na for back you dey enter?

1 Like

Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by AloneTK: 12:39pm On Dec 19, 2019
Validcode:

Go to people selling herbs (elewe omo) or someone that goes to the village, tell them you want "ejirin" it's a crawling plant that has a variegated colour. You'll wash it like bitter leaves and drink it twice daily. In a week, it should be gone. My older sister had pile and this is what cured her.
For follow up, dry the leaves and be drinking the tea 2-3 times a week.

Whatever you do, do not agree to cutting it.
If you cut it, maintaining an erection will be a challenge.

Haba..... Let's not mis-inform ourselves. That's not the case.
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by pastorkingsleye(m): 12:39pm On Dec 19, 2019
I truly feel your pain, there is this health seminar that was conducted in Orchid Hotels in Lagos, Rhoda and Roland came all the way from America to introduce CBD OIL, i have heard a lot of testimonies from the usage of the OIL from people with different health challenges, i don't know if you will be interested. you can communicate me on the this line 08171480929 Mr. Kingsley
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by kuzee(m): 12:40pm On Dec 19, 2019
Get well soon

Get your Projectors, Smartwatches, Shoes, WatchesEarphones et al.
visit my signature
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by itiswell247: 12:41pm On Dec 19, 2019
@ OP, while going medical, call this man of God on 08153309479. He does not collect money for prayers. watch a case of 25yrs that got healing in his ministry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuUJeGOHVds
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by Fxwarrior: 12:42pm On Dec 19, 2019
imolile:
Piles is another term for hemorrhoids. Hemorrhoids are collections of inflamed tissue in the anal canal. They contain blood vessels, support tissue, muscle, and elastic fibers.

Many people have piles, but the symptoms are not always obvious. Hemorrhoids cause noticeable symptoms for at least 50 percent of people in the United States (U.S.) before the age of 50 years.

Fast facts on piles:
Here are some key points about piles. More detail and supporting information is in the main article.

Piles are collections of tissue and vein that become inflamed and swollen.
The size of piles can vary, and they are found inside or outside the anus.
Piles occur due to chronic constipation, chronic diarrhea, lifting heavy weights, pregnancy, or straining when passing a stool.
A doctor can usually diagnose piles on examination.
Hemorrhoids are graded on a scale from I to IV. At grades III or IV, surgery may be necessary.

Symptoms
In most cases, the symptoms of piles are not serious. They normally resolve on their own after a few days.

An individual with piles may experience the following symptoms:

A hard, possibly painful lump may be felt around the anus. It may contain coagulated blood. Piles that contain blood are called thrombosed external hemorrhoids.
After passing a stool, a person with piles may experience the feeling that the bowels are still full.
Bright red blood is visible after a bowel movement.
The area around the anus is itchy, red, and sore.
Pain occurs during the passing of a stool.
Piles can escalate into a more severe condition. This can include:

excessive anal bleeding, also possibly leading to anemia
infection
fecal incontinence, or an inability to control bowel movements
anal fistula, in which a new channel is created between the surface of the skin near the anus and the inside of the anus
a strangulated hemorrhoid, in which the blood supply to the hemorrhoid is cut off, causing complications including infection or a blood clot
Piles is classified into four grades:

Grade I: There are small inflammations, usually inside the lining of the anus. They are not visible.
Grade II: Grade II piles are larger than grade I piles, but also remain inside the anus. They may get pushed out during the passing of stool, but they will return unaided.
Grade III: These are also known as prolapsed hemorrhoids, and appear outside the anus. The individual may feel them hanging from the rectum, but they can be easily re-inserted.
Grade IV: These cannot be pushed back in and need treatment. They are large and remain outside of the anus.
External piles form small lumps on the outside edge of the anus. They are very itchy and can become painful if a blood clot develops, as the blood clot can block the flow of blood. Thrombosed external piles, or hemorrhoids that have clotted, require immediate medical treatment.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/239454.php#symptoms-of-piles

All these nonsense you posted would have been better if you had added recommendation or treatment.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 19, 2019
Any Advice you collect here should be given priority of #99.
Go talk to Doctor and take their priority as #1

There may be an option for surgery, to cut off the damn meat-ball
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by seatedking: 12:45pm On Dec 19, 2019
dauddy97:

Pls, help your boy.

Help for wider view .

. I share in ur pain. My wife had similar problem with pile. What she used dat made her own disappear was just lemon. Lemon has anti inflammatory properties which helped to heal her pile. She squeezes it into a cup of hot water and takes it first thing in d morning and last thing in d night. Over a period of time the pile shrank and disappeared. Just lemon. No sugar. No nothing. And avoid eating things with too much fat or oil. U may want to try it out. Best of luck.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by AnanseK(m): 12:45pm On Dec 19, 2019
1. What you are suffering from is not Piles , it is not hemorrhoids. It is rectal prolapse.

2. Rectal prolapse is not a fatal condition but if left untreated can cause complications, so stop thinking that you are going to die and start looking for an expert management in a reputable hospital.

3. You most probably will need surgery to pull up and secure the prolapsing part of the rectum ( lower bowel).

4. Rectal prolapse has nothing to do with your fertility or your sexual performance. They are not related.

5. So stop raising unnecessary alarm, just go and see a good Doctor.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by almakiyyun(m): 12:47pm On Dec 19, 2019
AloneTK:

I'd advice not to call any number on this platform (not insinuating fraud for those intending to make business out of his predicament).
The only advice you need is the one from a Qualified Medical Doctor (preferably a Surgeon).

And pls ignore all these herbal concoction (if you love your kidneys) and unconfirmed reports on the effect of haemorrhoids on your ability to impregnate a woman.
I do not know it all but I also heard different scary stories before I summoned courage to undergo a surgical operation many years ago, so I know its farce. YES! I once had it.
Even doctors on this forum know that it is against their practice to prescribe medication without proper physical examination. You are at liberty to visit a private hospital but I'd advice you make your way to a Govt Hospital where you'd have qualified consultants examine you.

**About the 3-4minutes track event, Haba... Na 1 hour you wan do (try pity the babe) before you go know say you don perform grin grin

*Modified- It's not every situation that ends with an operation. Your doc will decide on that after proper examination to know if medication is the way to go or the so called heamorroidectomy.

My brother I did hermorrheidectomy since five years ago and the wound has not healed completely, I still suffer infection as the place turns red frequently. All doctors put me on the amoxicillin and some give me levofloxscin, yet I still suffer pain arround the area, thought the wound there vis not much. Please what can I do?

1 Like

Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by GogetterMD(m): 12:47pm On Dec 19, 2019
dauddy97:

Pls, help your boy.

Help for wider view .

That's a stage 4 hemorrhoid. If it won't go in by itself, you might need to see a general surgeon. Options are staples to put it back in or surgical removal.
In the interim, increase your fluid intake, increase fibre in your diet and avoid bulky food that would make you strain while you stool, stop spending time seating on the toilet.

1 Like

Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by Bianda24: 12:48pm On Dec 19, 2019
dauddy97:

Pls, help your boy.

Help for wider view .

if it is pile that you have, that should not be a problem. I was once suffering from acute pile. Mine was severe to the extent that I thought I would die as a result of the excruciating pain I usually experience whenever I wanted to deficate. I had visited several hospital including mama alagbo until someone gave me a simple antidote.
I will be glad to share it, at least that will be my service to humanity. Ingredients to cure pile in two weeks. 1. Efinrin leave, 2. Bitter leave and 3. Lemon grass. Boil them and take a cup morning and night.
It sound simple but it is very potent.
Thank you

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by SimDan95(m): 12:49pm On Dec 19, 2019
[s]
Sluacoast:

This are the kind of unsolicited question people tend to drop on a very serious trend that has to do with life and death. Some Nigerians has a long way to come on term with the present state of reality. Goof people. Pathetic
[/s]

nah u Sabi, abeg no carry ur fustration come near me
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by kingzenna: 12:49pm On Dec 19, 2019
My name is kingzenna. My brother call me on 08033914748, I will discuss with you about the organic therapy that will keep the scourge of Chronic away from u permanently. Note: if that medication fail, I will refund you of all your money. Thanks[color=#000099][/color]
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by kjsun15: 12:50pm On Dec 19, 2019
Get cent leaf.it called efiri in yoruba language. ground it and drink it often for one week. you will thank me later. please don't operate it o. Cause Doctor may advice you to cut it, doing so would affect your old age. I have experienced it and i am living fine. And i saw old people around me that relayed their terrible experience and regrets for operating their anus. Now i take cent leaf once in a month.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. / Arya Permana: World Heaviest Kid Loses Over 100kg In Three Years (Photos) / Bubonic Plague Hits China. Country Bans Eating Animals Carrying Black Death Bug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.