Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile (57031 Views)

I Am So Depressed. I'm A Chronic Stammerer! Please I Need Your Advice. / Many Patients Dying Of Poor Medical Attention - Osagie Ehanire / Help Me Out Am Dying Of Std Which I Don't Know Of. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by FIRDAUS3(m): 8:29pm On Dec 19, 2019
Get Daflon 500 @ a reputable pharmacy shop
Take 3 tablet in the morning and 3 in the evening for the first 4 days!
And 2 tablet in morning of fifth day and 2 tablet in the evening till seventh day....
You gonna thank me later
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by dauddy97(m): 8:31pm On Dec 19, 2019
dotlanre:
Any solution given to you about pile must start showing positive effect within 24hrs. This is from my wife to you because she cured someone with it. If someone has already mentioned this name to you( yoruba name is "ewe osepotu"(don't know the english) plus some other things),then don't worry but if non has said this name,mail me to have the details.
I have sent u an email.
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by ucdeboy011(m): 8:33pm On Dec 19, 2019
dauddy97:
Good evening Nairalanders.

I am dying in silence embarassed embarassed

I discovered that I had pile during my secondary School days (2014). I didn't even know this has been on me for long, until I went to defecate with a friend of mine in the bush. Immediately he saw that red flesh coming out on my anus. He shouted "What is this!!". That was when I knew I had PILE.

I told my mum about this. She said she noticed something like that from the day I was given birth to. She said, she didn't keep quiet, and she asked the nurses what was in my anus. The nurses replied that, "it is normal" That it will still leave there. Now, I am in my twenties. This thing is now paining me seriously. In fact , I can't defecate easily.

Please, nurses and doctors in the house, come to my aid.

Note: I noticed that, I ejaculate within 3 to 4 mins during sex. I don't know maybe it's because of the pile?

Also, I have used and inserted some drugs (Anosoid or so, I can't really remember it spelling) recommended by a general hospital doctor yet, this thing is still stubborn. I have also visited Alagbo (herbal). In fact, The money wasted can't just be mentioned.

This night, I discovered the that its now out itself. Since all these while, it has been in, I only feel or see it while defecating.

I can't just imagine what people have been saying. like, "I wont be able to impregnate a lady" and all sorts of things like that.

Pls, help your boy.

Help for wider view .

I will appreciate all comments, remedy, solution, cure etc just to get this out of my anus.

call or whtsppp 07036845662

The Rida Herbal Bitters is not just another supplement, it’s both preventive and curative! It’s not a 60 day trial product, the effects can be seen in under 24hrs.
Rida Herbal Bitters is different from all other bitters in that it’s 100% natural, no additives and not artificial preservatives. All the extraction materials are all natural. No alcoholic content.
It’s natures pure miracle!

NAFDAC REG. NO: A7 - 2791L

Overview of Medical Indication:
*Diabetes
*Weak Erection
*Typhoid and Malaria
*Vaginal Discharge
*Menstruation anomalies
*High Blood Pressure
*Waist, Back and Pains
*Fibroid
*Infertility (Male and Female)
*Gonorrhea/Staphylococcus
*Syphilis
*Pile
*Obesity/Stomach Troubles
*Detoxifies the Kidney and Tones the Liver.
. . . and so much more!

Rida Bitters has recorded and is still recording testimonials everyday, to God be all the glory.

Do you know anyone who suffers from any of these
challenges?
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by AJJ17(m): 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2019
1. Relax
2.Change your diet immediately, start eating lots of fruits and green vegetables.. Like Oranges, Apples, efo tete, water leaf.. Very less of carbohydrates,, no red meat,
3.Drink lots of water like 5 bottle water per day
4.Do sitz bath twice daily.
5.Buy Apple Cider and take twice daily but make sure u dilute.
6.apply coconut oil..
7 please never get consitpated
8.make sure you don't strain while defacating and also don't stay long in the toilet.. Drop the shit and stand up immediately.
9. Try to squat if you want to toilet.
10.pray and believe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by dauddy97(m): 8:41pm On Dec 19, 2019
AJJ17:
1. Relax
2.Change your diet immediately, start eating lots of fruits and green vegetables.. Like Oranges, Apples, efo tete, water leaf.. Very less of carbohydrates,, no red meat,
3.Drink lots of water like 5 bottle water per day
4.Do sitz bath twice daily.
5.Buy Apple Cider and take twice daily but make sure u dilute.
6.apply coconut oil..
7 please never get consitpated
8.make sure you don't strain while defacating and also don't stay long in the toilet.. Drop the shit and stand up immediately.
9. Try to squat if you want to toilet.
10.pray and believe.
Someone also recommended Apple cider to me. During my research, I gathered that it is not meant to cure pile. Or can u please elaborate on the Apple cider very well to me.
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by Baslyramond: 8:51pm On Dec 19, 2019
Insert bitter Kola in your anus for 1week and it will vanish immediately
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by Baslyramond: 8:55pm On Dec 19, 2019
Insert bitter Kola in your anus for 1week and it will vanish immediately .my dad once had it and I spent alot just to get it treated until someone came to my house and introduce The bitter Kola, at first I never believed it until my father use it, everything disappear within One Week. Try and call me 08067534622
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by xynniey(f): 9:14pm On Dec 19, 2019
Contact Nsikak Effiong on facebook. She has natural remedies for that. She is good with wat she does
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by SlimzDboss(m): 9:35pm On Dec 19, 2019
I feel your pains honestly cos I used to have this. I used herbal concution and it worked honestly.
Pm me so I can give you the herbalist’s number .

1 Like

Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by medvolt: 9:44pm On Dec 19, 2019
call or WhatsApp me on this number 08103183668. I will help you OK. you will be fine ok
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by AJJ17(m): 9:52pm On Dec 19, 2019
dauddy97:

Someone also recommended Apple cider to me. During my research, I gathered that it is not meant to cure pile. Or can u please elaborate on the Apple cider very well to me.

It helps in reducing the swelling also relives pain... Please ensure you use ibucap too to prevent pain.. You can also apply some quantity of the apple cider into the warm water when you want to do sitz bath.. Be courageous, determinined and disciplined. Trust God.
You will also loose weight but it is for the greater. good.. Please don't try any carbonated drink.. The veins around your anus are weak not your but it can be managed by what you eat. Peace.
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by kessler53(m): 9:54pm On Dec 19, 2019
imolile:
Piles is another term for hemorrhoids. Hemorrhoids are collections of inflamed tissue in the anal canal. They contain blood vessels, support tissue, muscle, and elastic fibers.

Many people have piles, but the symptoms are not always obvious. Hemorrhoids cause noticeable symptoms for at least 50 percent of people in the United States (U.S.) before the age of 50 years.

Fast facts on piles:
Here are some key points about piles. More detail and supporting information is in the main article.

Piles are collections of tissue and vein that become inflamed and swollen.
The size of piles can vary, and they are found inside or outside the anus.
Piles occur due to chronic constipation, chronic diarrhea, lifting heavy weights, pregnancy, or straining when passing a stool.
A doctor can usually diagnose piles on examination.
Hemorrhoids are graded on a scale from I to IV. At grades III or IV, surgery may be necessary.

Symptoms
In most cases, the symptoms of piles are not serious. They normally resolve on their own after a few days.

An individual with piles may experience the following symptoms:

A hard, possibly painful lump may be felt around the anus. It may contain coagulated blood. Piles that contain blood are called thrombosed external hemorrhoids.
After passing a stool, a person with piles may experience the feeling that the bowels are still full.
Bright red blood is visible after a bowel movement.
The area around the anus is itchy, red, and sore.
Pain occurs during the passing of a stool.
Piles can escalate into a more severe condition. This can include:

excessive anal bleeding, also possibly leading to anemia
infection
fecal incontinence, or an inability to control bowel movements
anal fistula, in which a new channel is created between the surface of the skin near the anus and the inside of the anus
a strangulated hemorrhoid, in which the blood supply to the hemorrhoid is cut off, causing complications including infection or a blood clot
Piles is classified into four grades:

Grade I: There are small inflammations, usually inside the lining of the anus. They are not visible.
Grade II: Grade II piles are larger than grade I piles, but also remain inside the anus. They may get pushed out during the passing of stool, but they will return unaided.
Grade III: These are also known as prolapsed hemorrhoids, and appear outside the anus. The individual may feel them hanging from the rectum, but they can be easily re-inserted.
Grade IV: These cannot be pushed back in and need treatment. They are large and remain outside of the anus.
External piles form small lumps on the outside edge of the anus. They are very itchy and can become painful if a blood clot develops, as the blood clot can block the flow of blood. Thrombosed external piles, or hemorrhoids that have clotted, require immediate medical treatment.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/239454.php#symptoms-of-piles
thanks for the information
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by merrijosh(m): 10:12pm On Dec 19, 2019
dauddy97:

I discovered that I had pile during my secondary School days (2014). I didn't even know this has been on me for long, until I went to defecate with a friend of mine in the bush. Immediately he saw that red flesh coming out on my anus. He shouted "What is this!!". That was when I knew I had PILE.

I told my mum about this. She said she noticed something like that from the day I was given birth to. She said, she didn't keep quiet, and she asked the nurses what was in my anus. The nurses replied that, "it is normal" That it will still leave there. Now, I am in my twenties. This thing is now paining me seriously. In fact , I can't defecate easily.

Note: I noticed that, I ejaculate within 3 to 4 mins during sex. I don't know maybe it's because of the pile?

Also, I have used and inserted some drugs (Anosoid or so, I can't really remember it spelling) recommended by a general hospital doctor yet, this thing is still stubborn. I have also visited Alagbo (herbal). In fact, The money wasted can't just be mentioned.

This night, I discovered the that its now out itself. Since all these while, it has been in, I only feel or see it while defecating.

I can't just imagine what people have been saying. like, "I wont be able to impregnate a lady" and all sorts of things like that.

Pls, help your boy.

Help for wider view .

I will appreciate all comments, remedy, solution, cure etc just to get this out of my anus.

If you are in Lagos contact I will direct you to someone . I have first experience, I used an herbal mixtures and the pain left me within 20mins. The whole tissue disappear in less than a week.

1 Like

Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by divineappo(m): 10:27pm On Dec 19, 2019
dauddy97:

Pls, help your boy.

Help for wider view .

bros, first and foremost, let me advise, don't go for any surgery, u wil waste money

There is a Herbal medicine that can cure you 100%, it works, my cousin used it and the pile is gone since 2016

Where are u located?

1 Like

Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by divineappo(m): 10:31pm On Dec 19, 2019
SlimzDboss:
I feel your pains honestly cos I used to have this. I used herbal concution and it worked honestly.
Pm me so I can give you the herbalist’s number .
herbalist

As in, Babalawo things
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:44pm On Dec 19, 2019
GraGra247:
Inbox me for free of charge solution.

I am having the same issue too for years now and I don’t know how to message someone here
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:45pm On Dec 19, 2019
divineappo:
bros, first and foremost, let me advise, don't go for any surgery, u wil waste money

There is a Herbal medicine that can cure you 100%, it works, my cousin used it and the pile is gone since 2016

Where are u located?
I am having the same issue too
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:46pm On Dec 19, 2019
I am having the same issue too if it work for you alert me let me see if I can inbox you
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by divineappo(m): 10:49pm On Dec 19, 2019
kunkelhanspeter:
I am having the same issue too
where are u based
Pm me on WhatsApp 09095500809
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by Obakoolex(m): 11:05pm On Dec 19, 2019
bigdot1759:
Almighty God will ill you.........
Aameen

I can't laugh grin grin grin.....'ill him again grin
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by sayisayi(m): 11:06pm On Dec 19, 2019
You have tried oo. There is the option of private surgery abroad...will cost circa 1.5 million
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 19, 2019
u should consume meals with high fiber content and also limit the way u consume sugary stuff.once u include fibers into ur diet the pile will go away.all the same still go the hospital
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by cashmoney2015: 11:42pm On Dec 19, 2019
Call me for total cure 07039120394
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by sordique81(m): 11:46pm On Dec 19, 2019
Did you mean to say one should insert a peeled seed of bitter Kola?
And how's it possible to do that for a whole week? Do some explanations please!
Baslyramond:
Insert bitter Kola in your anus for 1week and it will vanish immediately .my dad once had it and I spent alot just to get it treated until someone came to my house and introduce The bitter Kola, at first I never believed it until my father use it, everything disappear within One Week. Try and call me 08067534622

1 Like

Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:26am On Dec 20, 2019
divineappo:
where are u based

Pm me on WhatsApp 09095500809
Lagos but I have traveled back to East for Xmas
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by SlimzDboss(m): 12:30am On Dec 20, 2019
divineappo:
herbalist

As in, Babalawo things

Not at all bro. Herbalist are those that deal in plants and herbs. Babalawo na native Doctor na
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by ayorins(m): 12:53am On Dec 20, 2019
Timileyin1234:
Òròbo nidi

Wtf grin grin grin
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 20, 2019
dauddy97:
Tell me the drugs name, let me get it and use it first.
it is not a drug..it a leave, looks more like weeds.. I can't really explain it.. it strives more close to a cool and humid environment and also during the raining season .. I really feel your pain bro ..wish you reside in kaduna(currently doing my nysc there ) or abuja, it could have been easier to get it across to you, even though it means searching for it anywhere possible
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by manmidtexy(m): 1:29am On Dec 20, 2019
I included an attachment in Microsoft word too. There are endless cure / prevention, you just need to be patient. Healing is a gradual process and our body, soul and mind heal faster than each other.

It is a big lie the Hemorrhoid or locally called Pile causes weak erection or pre-mature ejaculation.

Honestly speaking, i am a victim of Hemorrhoid. but thank God today.

These are the simple steps you need to take or you call or email me for free tips. do not pay anyone.

I saw an advice on Daflon, it is true but may not be a total cure or solution. Try these hints below and watch what you eat

FOODS THAT CURE HEMORRHOID.

Healing foods are plant-based foods, like medicinal plants, contain substances that produce pharmacological effects similar to any other medication, but with these advantages:

• They prevent and correct the tendency towards disease, in addition to having curative properties.

• Generally speaking, they have no side effects.

HEALTH CHALLENGE : HEMORRHOID AND CONSTIPATION

INCREASE INTAKE OF: WATER, FIBER, WHOLE GRAINS, WHOLE GRAIN BREAD, FRUIT APPLE, GRAPE, HONEY, FIG RHUBARB, FLAXSEED, STRAWBERRY, WHEAT BRAN, VEGETABLES, BILBERRY.

REDUCE/ELIMINATE INTAKE OF: INDUSTRIAL BAKED FOODS, WHITE BREAD, HOT SPICES, SHELLFISH, CHOCOLATE, MEAT, WHITE SUGARS, FISH.

Causes: Not well-cooked or boiled foods that causes bowel to stretch, Irregular bowel habits, abuse of laxatives, lack of physical exercise are the major causes.

Solutions: A proper diet advised above is essential to the solution.

You are a product of what you eat. Information + Choices = Good Health

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dauddy97:

Pls, help your boy.

Help for wider view .

Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by Micholawoye: 2:13am On Dec 20, 2019
dauddy97:

Pls, help your boy.

Help for wider view .

Good morning. Send me an email to doradarling94@gmail.com for a solution.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Arya Permana: World Heaviest Kid Loses Over 100kg In Three Years (Photos) / Bubonic Plague Hits China. Country Bans Eating Animals Carrying Black Death Bug / What Portable(drinking)water Looks Like In A Microscope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.