Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile (56962 Views)

I Am So Depressed. I'm A Chronic Stammerer! Please I Need Your Advice. / Many Patients Dying Of Poor Medical Attention - Osagie Ehanire / Help Me Out Am Dying Of Std Which I Don't Know Of. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by Benjy29(m): 1:07am On Dec 24, 2019
Needs a Natural Remedy for this?
Call me:07068646318
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by Lovebliss2(f): 3:35am On Dec 24, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by Gabflex: 4:49pm On Dec 24, 2019
was here to actually complain same as the op.
have been going through same thing ooo, i notice that i get relieved anytime i make my poop soft, but if i just go to toilet once and it comes out strong, it becomes a problem for days even a week.
yesterday i had to use efinri (sccent leaf and sat on a potty of hot water added little salt, took pain reliever and this morning i wasnt going through pains but the shitty pointer small ball is still out.
i don tire.

1 Like

Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by sordique81(m): 4:45pm On Dec 27, 2019
Sodiq.afolabi@yahoo.com

[quite author=ransomed post=85105113] ***** If you are genuinely in need of it , drop your phone number or e mail and you will get the mixing ratio of active ingredients and usage. Wish you total health[/quote]
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by hinere(m): 1:12am On Dec 28, 2019
dauddy97:
Alright sir. Thanks so much.

Try Phytoscience Double Stem Cell.
It cures pile (Hemorrhoids).
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by dauddy97(m): 7:42am On Dec 28, 2019
hinere:

Try Phytoscience Double Stem Cell.
It cures pile (Hemorrhoids).
Thanks, I have been using Daflon these days. I will also try the one u just recommended for me. like how much does it cost?
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by niceface(m): 7:58am On Dec 28, 2019
There’s one effective supplement that has been highly used by many to cure pile and ulcer. Although it’s a bit expensive but you will get the desired result within days. Contact me on WhatsApp for details 080threesixdouble45fourtwo5
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by niceface(m): 8:27am On Dec 28, 2019
almakiyyun:

I'm planning to visit fmc lokoja as soon as I have the means, I've spent up to 20k for medication since last two months only for the thing to become inflammed and painful.
I'm seeing a painless swell up inside my anus and they gave anusol that I couldn't insert.
I have to visit the FMC.

Contact me on WhatsApp 080three6doublefour5four2five, there’s a very effective supplement that will help you get over it. I’m currently in Lokoja
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by niceface(m): 8:29am On Dec 28, 2019
I
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by ucdeboy011(m): 3:17pm On Dec 28, 2019
dauddy97:
Good evening Nairalanders.

I am dying in silence embarassed embarassed

I discovered that I had pile during my secondary School days (2014). I didn't even know this has been on me for long, until I went to defecate with a friend of mine in the bush. Immediately he saw that red flesh coming out on my anus. He shouted "What is this!!". That was when I knew I had PILE.

I told my mum about this. She said she noticed something like that from the day I was given birth to. She said, she didn't keep quiet, and she asked the nurses what was in my anus. The nurses replied that, "it is normal" That it will still leave there. Now, I am in my twenties. This thing is now paining me seriously. In fact , I can't defecate easily.

Please, nurses and doctors in the house, come to my aid.

Note: I noticed that, I ejaculate within 3 to 4 mins during sex. I don't know maybe it's because of the pile?

Also, I have used and inserted some drugs (Anosoid or so, I can't really remember it spelling) recommended by a general hospital doctor yet, this thing is still stubborn. I have also visited Alagbo (herbal). In fact, The money wasted can't just be mentioned.

This night, I discovered the that its now out itself. Since all these while, it has been in, I only feel or see it while defecating.

I can't just imagine what people have been saying. like, "I wont be able to impregnate a lady" and all sorts of things like that.

Pls, help your boy.

Help for wider view .

I will appreciate all comments, remedy, solution, cure etc just to get this out of my anus.

The Rida Herbal Bitters is not just another supplement, it’s both preventive and curative! It’s not a 60 day trial product, the effects can be seen in under 24hrs.
Rida Herbal Bitters is different from all other bitters in that it’s 100% natural, no additives and not artificial preservatives. All the extraction materials are all natural. No alcoholic content.
It’s natures pure miracle!

NAFDAC REG. NO: A7 - 2791L

Overview of Medical Indication:
*Diabetes
*Weak Erection
*Typhoid and Malaria
*Vaginal Discharge
*Menstruation anomalies
*High Blood Pressure
*Waist, Back and Pains
*Fibroid
*Infertility (Male and Female)
*Gonorrhea/Staphylococcus
*Syphilis
*Pile
*Obesity/Stomach Troubles
*Detoxifies the Kidney and Tones the Liver.
. . . and so much more!

Rida Bitters has recorded and is still recording testimonials everyday, to God be all the glory.

Do you know anyone who suffers from any of these
challenges?call or. whtsppp 07036845662
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by hinere(m): 6:43pm On Dec 28, 2019
dauddy97:
Thanks, I have been using Daflon these days. I will also try the one u just recommended for me. like how much does it cost?

Have you been seeing progress with the Daflon? You can chat me up on whatsapp. Let's talk.
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by dauddy97(m): 7:46pm On Dec 28, 2019
hinere:

Have you been seeing progress with the Daflon? You can chat me up on whatsapp. Let's talk.
Sure. infact, great improvement
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by hinere(m): 1:44am On Dec 29, 2019
dauddy97:

OK then. I'm glad to hear that...
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by Gabflex: 1:53pm On Dec 30, 2019
dauddy97:
pls how much is the Daflon, is it a prescribe drug or i can get it in any pharmacy
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by morakinyo20(m): 4:27pm On Dec 30, 2019
Gabflex:

pls how much is the Daflon, is it a prescribe drug or i can get it in any pharmacy

Price ranges within 1500 naira to 2500 naira depending on your location and pharmacy you are making the purchase from.

1 Like

Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by dauddy97(m): 7:55pm On Dec 30, 2019
Gabflex:

Daflon is #1500. but, it depends of location too. I use one morning and one at night too.
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by Gabflex: 12:46am On Dec 31, 2019
dauddy97:
Daflon is #1500. but, it depends of location too. I use one morning and one at night too.
thanks, am in Ibadan
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by Lovebliss2(f): 8:32am On Jan 06, 2020
dauddy97:

Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by Lovebliss2(f): 8:43am On Jan 06, 2020
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by Lovebliss2(f): 8:45am On Jan 06, 2020
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by Delfisto: 12:03pm On Jan 06, 2020
@DOTLANRE

kindly help with you phone....need your help on this pile issue as well
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by divineappo(m): 2:10pm On Jan 06, 2020
Lovebliss2:

Interested
send ur number for WhatsApp
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by dauddy97(m): 2:19pm On Jan 06, 2020
Lovebliss2:

Please, what is daflon?
And, is it to relieve pain or for total cure?
Daflon is a drug.
for curing pile.
I can't say it cure pile totally but, since I have been using it, I have seen a great improvement.
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by SmathGate(m): 5:45pm On Jan 08, 2020
Sir, please have you gotten any remedy?

I came across your post in my search for a cure. I have been using daflon for a while but it seems to not be working. i have gone through the comment section but i don't know which one of them could be legit. Please if you have gotten a cure for it pls help a brother.

dauddy97:
Good evening Nairalanders.

I am dying in silence embarassed embarassed

I discovered that I had pile during my secondary School days (2014). I didn't even know this has been on me for long, until I went to defecate with a friend of mine in the bush. Immediately he saw that red flesh coming out on my anus. He shouted "What is this!!". That was when I knew I had PILE.

I told my mum about this. She said she noticed something like that from the day I was given birth to. She said, she didn't keep quiet, and she asked the nurses what was in my anus. The nurses replied that, "it is normal" That it will still leave there. Now, I am in my twenties. This thing is now paining me seriously. In fact , I can't defecate easily.

Please, nurses and doctors in the house, come to my aid.

Note: I noticed that, I ejaculate within 3 to 4 mins during sex. I don't know maybe it's because of the pile?

Also, I have used and inserted some drugs (Anosoid or so, I can't really remember it spelling) recommended by a general hospital doctor yet, this thing is still stubborn. I have also visited Alagbo (herbal). In fact, The money wasted can't just be mentioned.

This night, I discovered the that its now out itself. Since all these while, it has been in, I only feel or see it while defecating.

I can't just imagine what people have been saying. like, "I wont be able to impregnate a lady" and all sorts of things like that.

Pls, help your boy.

Help for wider view .

I will appreciate all comments, remedy, solution, cure etc just to get this out of my anus.
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by dauddy97(m): 10:19pm On Jan 08, 2020
SmathGate:

I came across your post in my search for a cure. I have been using daflon for a while but it seems to not be working. i have gone through the comment section but i don't know which one of them could be legit. Please if you have gotten a cure for it pls help a brother.

I am Still using Daflon.
But, I was told - Nutrition is the key, watch wat you eat.

1 Like

Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by SmathGate(m): 9:11am On Jan 09, 2020
Thank you
dauddy97:

I am Still using Daflon.
But, I was told - Nutrition is the key, watch wat you eat.
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by Gabflex: 8:10pm On Jan 14, 2020
SmathGate:

watch what you eat and use Moko Liquid Parafin to ease your stooling, its what am using.
dont forget to buy declofenac for the pains, mine is also improving.
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by ogunfrayo: 10:14am On Feb 27, 2020
You can add me up on WhatsApp if you are interested in trying my herbs for chronic pile and weak erection. WhatsApp me on : 08108458712. Regards.
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by lizdammy: 10:18am On Feb 27, 2020
Call me (check SIG)
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by wetalkfx: 4:18am On Mar 11, 2020
xynniey:
Contact Nsikak Effiong on facebook. She has natural remedies for that. She is good with wat she does

Which of them? There are many Facebook profile with that name. I was totally confused when trying to search for her profile. Please call 08023694000.
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by wetalkfx: 4:40am On Mar 11, 2020
Baslyramond:
Insert bitter Kola in your anus for 1week and it will vanish immediately .my dad once had it and I spent alot just to get it treated until someone came to my house and introduce The bitter Kola, at first I never believed it until my father use it, everything disappear within One Week. Try and call me 08067534622

How is this done? Do I grind it before inserting or do I insert the whole bitter kola seed like that. Please �. Though I sometimes confused which one is bitter kola and kola nut cos they both bitter. I will really appreciate if you clear me more. Thanks
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by Gabflex: 2:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
any permanent solution, its still stuck outside

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos / Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) / US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.