Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 57th Birthday By Cutting His Cake At Midnight - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 57th Birthday By Cutting His Cake At Midnight (41987 Views)

Saraki Celebrates Victory Over Return Of His Houses. Thanks Judiciary, others / Bukola Saraki And Dino Melaye Pose Together On His 57th Birthday (Pictured) / Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 57th Birthday By Cutting His Cake At Midnight by DenreleDave(m): 9:04am On Dec 19, 2019
So bukola saraki and Ramsey nouah are age mate... God is good.. Saraki an actor, noauh a renowned politician
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 57th Birthday By Cutting His Cake At Midnight by omoadeleye(m): 9:04am On Dec 19, 2019
M
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 57th Birthday By Cutting His Cake At Midnight by Premiumwriter: 9:04am On Dec 19, 2019
Is like all politicians were born in December o.
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 57th Birthday By Cutting His Cake At Midnight by Neoteny(m): 9:05am On Dec 19, 2019
All the losers have been cutting cakes it seems.

First Atiku, now this guy.

I guess that's all they've left, now that a certain illiterate Major has decimated their careers and dreams.
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 57th Birthday By Cutting His Cake At Midnight by Enemyofpeace: 9:06am On Dec 19, 2019
He has no friends again, all his friends have abandoned him, just only view of them remain
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 57th Birthday By Cutting His Cake At Midnight by soxhixco: 9:07am On Dec 19, 2019
Dressed like that to bed abi?
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 57th Birthday By Cutting His Cake At Midnight by LadySarah: 9:07am On Dec 19, 2019
So he wears this at midnight?
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 57th Birthday By Cutting His Cake At Midnight by 2oby: 9:08am On Dec 19, 2019
No 1 man is a bag of goodies.

Saraki was a better sen president not like now that we have Senate as an extension of d executive. Sometimes I watch d drama of d romance between our current Senate n d executive. It is funny how dey act up things.
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 57th Birthday By Cutting His Cake At Midnight by Amozever12: 9:09am On Dec 19, 2019
[/b]
ednut1:
Political lion now a mouse . Shame
[b]I smell beef! Get help, bro!
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 57th Birthday By Cutting His Cake At Midnight by Hausaboy239(m): 9:09am On Dec 19, 2019
dokyOloye:
In 7 months without Saraki,d rubber stamp Senate has passed and attempted to pass so many anti people bills,eg
1:Increasing VAT from 5% to 7%.
2:Introducing POS charges
3:Renovation of the national assembly with 34 billion naira.
4:Attempted to pass hate speech bill.

GOD BLESS OMO OLOYE SARAKI AND KEN NNAMANI.
History will be kind to you both.
This is why even out of office you're still a nightmare to the islamist govt(note that there's a
huge difference b/w an Islamist and a muslim)and their schizophrenic supporters cos they know they're empty and have nothing to offer except propaganda.
You were sounding matured and on track before u made me look down on you.
Why bring religion into this?
You need to grow up man.
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 57th Birthday By Cutting His Cake At Midnight by dokyOloye: 9:10am On Dec 19, 2019
Neoteny:
All the losers have been cutting cakes it seems.

First Atiku, now this guy.

I guess that's all they've left, now that a certain illiterate Major has decimated their careers and dreams.
so says a man who is struggling to sell used phones.
If Saraki is a loser by any standard,then you are loss itself.In fact,a write off!
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 57th Birthday By Cutting His Cake At Midnight by Maxymilliano(m): 9:10am On Dec 19, 2019
Bukola my man !

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 57th Birthday By Cutting His Cake At Midnight by mutumina007: 9:11am On Dec 19, 2019
Akeredolu Flags-off Special Grants For Elderly, Physically Challenge In Ondo - Investment - Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/5589414/akeredolu-flags-off-special-grants-elderly
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 57th Birthday By Cutting His Cake At Midnight by dokyOloye: 9:11am On Dec 19, 2019
Hausaboy239:
You were sounding matured and on track before u made me look down on you.
Why bring religion into this?
You need to grow up man.
Fork off.
Who needs d validation of an abokki?

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 57th Birthday By Cutting His Cake At Midnight by Bolatechnology: 9:13am On Dec 19, 2019
Colonelswitz101:

If u were to come to this life 10 times over, I'm sure u will never be greater than that mouse..
Are you His God
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 57th Birthday By Cutting His Cake At Midnight by Neoteny(m): 9:14am On Dec 19, 2019
dokyOloye:

so says a man who is struggling to sell used phones

Have you finally bought that 15 years old used car yet?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 57th Birthday By Cutting His Cake At Midnight by Conceptman: 9:15am On Dec 19, 2019
Saraking. So many wicked bills passed on the masses since u left office.
https://www.nairaland.com/4814062/aluminium-windows-building-casement-casement/7

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 57th Birthday By Cutting His Cake At Midnight by Nwaonyishi69: 9:15am On Dec 19, 2019
You should be regarded as somebody if not the religious and ethnic chauvinism you embraced in colluding to rig out Jonathan. Well, like every other one in your gang, the long hands of karma are groping for you and I pity your gradual relegation to irrelevance.
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 57th Birthday By Cutting His Cake At Midnight by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:16am On Dec 19, 2019
Happy Birthday.
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 57th Birthday By Cutting His Cake At Midnight by dokyOloye: 9:17am On Dec 19, 2019
Neoteny:

Have you finally bought that 15 years old used car yet?
I have one and several newer ones,including a very recent Merc.
Thanks for asking.
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 57th Birthday By Cutting His Cake At Midnight by Neddstark: 9:17am On Dec 19, 2019
Bald-headed looter. The people of Kwara will never forgive you.
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 57th Birthday By Cutting His Cake At Midnight by Successlane: 9:19am On Dec 19, 2019
dokyOloye:

so says a man who is struggling to sell used phones

'attack the message and not the messenger' - just quoting the wailers/haters
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 57th Birthday By Cutting His Cake At Midnight by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:19am On Dec 19, 2019
Happy birthday Man of the people
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 57th Birthday By Cutting His Cake At Midnight by Vyolet(f): 9:23am On Dec 19, 2019
Happy birthday to my daddy, llnp sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebubeagu Security Network Members Arrest Over 37 Bandits In Ebonyi (Photos) / Tinubu Has Intervened In Fubara, Wike Rift - PDP Govs Forum Chair, Mohammed / We’ve Licensed Telcos To Provide NIN - NIMC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.