Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 57th Birthday By Cutting His Cake At Midnight - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 57th Birthday By Cutting His Cake At Midnight (41985 Views)

Saraki Celebrates Victory Over Return Of His Houses. Thanks Judiciary, others / Bukola Saraki And Dino Melaye Pose Together On His 57th Birthday (Pictured) / Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 57th Birthday By Cutting His Cake At Midnight by Nasiruddeen(m): 1:55pm On Dec 19, 2019
THE PROHIBITION OF TAKFIR (A MUSLIM CALLING ANOTHER MUSLIM UNBELIEVER).

Takfir or the condemnation of a Muslim by another Muslim as a kafir is strictly prohibited in the Quran, the Hadith, and the writings of many eminent Muslim authorities.

According to the Quran, if a person says assalamu alaikum to us to indicate that he is a Muslim, we cannot say to him "you are not a believer.'' (4:94).

Ibn Umar related that the Prophet (SAW) said: If a Muslim calls another kafir, then if he is a kafir let it be so; otherwise, he [the caller] is himself a kafir.'' (Abu Dawud, Book of Sunna, edition published by Quran Mahal, Karachi, vol. iii, p. 484).

Abu Zarr reported that the Prophet said: No man accuses another man of being a sinner, or of being a kafir, but it reflects back on him if the other is not as he called him.'' (Bukhari, Book of Ethics; Book 78, ch. 44).

The teaching contained in these two hadiths is meant to stop Muslims from dubbing each other as sinners and kafirs.

Takfir of Muslims is also prohibited in the standard, classical works of Islamic law (fiqh) and creed (`aqa'id) accepted by the Ahl as-Sunna.

"And among the doctrines of the Ahl as-Sunna is that none of the people of the Qibla can be called kafir.'' (Sharh `Aqa'id Nasfi, p. 121)

Imam Abu Hanifa, the founder of the Hanafi system of Islamic law, which has more followers than any other system in Islam, it is written: "He did not call as kafir anyone from among the people of the Qibla.'' (Sharh Mawaqif, fifth part)

He said: "Nothing expels a man from faith except the denial of that which made him enter it.'' (Rad al-Mukhtar, vol. iii, p. 310)

"It is extremely serious to expel a Muslim from the faith.''(Sharh Shifa, vol. ii, p. 500).

يٌا أَيُّهٌا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لاٌ يَسْخَرْ قَومٌ مِّنْ قَوْمٍ عَسَى أَنْ يَكُونُوا خَيْراً مِّنْهُمْ وَلاٌ نِسٌاءٌ مِّنْ نِّسٌاءٍ عَسَى أَنْ يَكُنَّ خَيْراً مِّنْهُنَّ وَلاٌ تَلْمِزُوا أَنفُسَكُمْ وَلاٌ تَنٌابَزُوا بِالأَلْقٌابِ بِئْسَ الإِسْمُ الْفُسُـوقُ .....
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 57th Birthday By Cutting His Cake At Midnight by Legendguru: 4:22pm On Dec 19, 2019
Ok
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 57th Birthday By Cutting His Cake At Midnight by mullerman: 8:39pm On Dec 19, 2019
Happy birthday my man
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 57th Birthday By Cutting His Cake At Midnight by undisputedgbola(m): 9:20pm On Dec 19, 2019
thorpido:
He would have done it with so much fanfare if he was Senate president.

Is he suppose to be Senate President for ever?

Isn he not suppose to celebrate his birthday as a normal HUMAN anymore?
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 57th Birthday By Cutting His Cake At Midnight by thorpido(m): 11:11pm On Dec 19, 2019
undisputedgbola:

Is he suppose to be Senate President for ever?

Isn he not suppose to celebrate his birthday as a normal HUMAN anymore?
Buhari as a private individual in Daura and Buhari as president is not the same.
Being in power makes the difference.
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 57th Birthday By Cutting His Cake At Midnight by igbanbajo(m): 3:30pm On Dec 25, 2019
popsy2:
My friend. Happy birthday.

I don't know who needs this but if you are In need of CAC company registration, Business Name registration, Trustees, NGO, NAFDAC number on your products etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng
The interesting part is that consultation is free of charge. Yes! Free of charge.

Review Comment on Popsy2 Service

Good day to you all. I write this review about the advertised service of Popsy2 to help others make informed decisions when they engage him.

I have used Popsy2 service. Was the job done to expectation/satisfaction? NO.

I contracted him on Thursday, Dec. 19 to get me an electronic company search report. We agreed a fee which I paid immediately. We also agreed delivery time as afternoon of Monday, Dec. 23. Delivery happened two days later than planned (being today, Dec. 25). Instead of the expected electronic report with CAC logo et al, what I got was a hand-written report on a plain sheet of paper which makes validation of the report so rendered difficult. When I demanded that he produced the report I paid for, he asked me to make another payment.

This review is aimed at helping anyone planning to engage Popsy2 service.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EndSARS: Gridlock In Lagos As Protesters Shut Down Lekki Toll Gate / Tinubu And Shettima's Supporters Hold Rally In Biu, Borno (Photos) / Naira: We Won’t Be Your Scapegoat - Supreme Court Tells FG, State Govs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.