Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

My Husband Is Asking Me To Him The Guys Number - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Is Asking Me To Him The Guys Number (6203 Views)

After 4 Years Of Chatting Lady Was Blown Away By The Guys Height / The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is Asking Me To Him The Guys Number by chigoizie7(m): 2:03pm On Dec 19, 2019
Preciousgirl:

And won't this guy too think I have some ulterior motives?

If you do not have anything with the guy.

What is your business about what he thinks?

I see you do not love your marriage enough to give this guy out.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Asking Me To Him The Guys Number by OLAJADON: 2:07pm On Dec 19, 2019
Preciousgirl:

madam u are confused, u as a married woman is sending ur picz to another guy which u know ur husband will keep against. probably this is not ur first time.
Now u still want to continue the said friendship which u know can end ur marriage. Please what is the difference between you and Oliver twist, I pray you said the friendship and marriage without backfire.
Later when you man start looking outside you will be saying men are scum, ur husband has changed bla bla bla meanwhile u were the one that light fire in a gas station.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Asking Me To Him The Guys Number by Gaddafih001(m): 2:08pm On Dec 19, 2019
Dupalmer:
A married woman sharing photos with another man. You want an arrangee person to take the bullets for your misbehavior in order to save your secret lover and your marriage.
The truth is that most women are usually involved in double standards but are quick to cry foul when a man looks through the window while driving.
Well if I'm your husband and I notice your games I will try not to complain. I will quietly gather the evidence of your dubious games then surprise you in a shocking way.
Hit you? No that's too cheap and stressful.

I'd quietly marry a younger and more beautiful woman.
I'd ask your kinsmen to direct all inquiries to you.

I've learnt a lot from Northern Moslems.
You deserve a bottle of chilled zobo ....
Am on this right now...
Don’t fight anyone o...
Can you believe that a woman told me it’s time her husband (my cousin) has to go..
As in kpai o��‍♂️

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Asking Me To Him The Guys Number by chitheo(f): 2:22pm On Dec 19, 2019
Preciousgirl:

I am hiding absolutely nothing
Then give him the number.
Re: My Husband Is Asking Me To Him The Guys Number by MedicH: 2:30pm On Dec 19, 2019
Baba God save me from a calamity wife like this. You no say your boy no get strength to talk or fight. I no do oo God forbid.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Asking Me To Him The Guys Number by MedicH: 2:31pm On Dec 19, 2019
Preciousgirl:

What the guy think vs what your husband think chose one. Calamity wife
Re: My Husband Is Asking Me To Him The Guys Number by Balkiss1995: 2:46pm On Dec 19, 2019
My own advice is so simple stay away from social media buy a small phone that does not browse till you settle with your husband
Since u have husband he can be everything to u so stop chaffing for now stay away from male friends and colleagues
If u go to work go back home early
Re: My Husband Is Asking Me To Him The Guys Number by Kestolove(m): 2:49pm On Dec 19, 2019
Preciousgirl:
My husband has already warned I delete social media from my phone
Today he is demanding the guy I sent my pictures number
There is nothing between me and that guy, but this will embarrass him.
My reluctance is being misinterpreted as having something to do with him

I intend staging. Giving him a male colleagues number and arrange with my male colleague to take all the threats and insults for me to save my marriage. Please your candid advise
give him my number..no fear I will handle it perfectly
Re: My Husband Is Asking Me To Him The Guys Number by oglalasioux(m): 3:32pm On Dec 19, 2019
Dupalmer:
A married woman sharing photos with another man. You want an arrangee person to take the bullets for your misbehavior in order to save your secret lover and your marriage.
The truth is that most women are usually involved in double standards but are quick to cry foul when a man looks through the window while driving.
Well if I'm your husband and I notice your games I will try not to complain. I will quietly gather the evidence of your dubious games then surprise you in a shocking way.
Hit you? No that's too cheap and stressful.

I'd quietly marry a younger and more beautiful woman.
I'd ask your kinsmen to direct all inquiries to you.

I've learnt a lot from Northern Moslems.

Wow! You nailed it!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Asking Me To Him The Guys Number by dave4rella(m): 3:38pm On Dec 19, 2019
shocked

Madam marriage is not meant for you
Admit it, divorce and continue hoeing

Thank me now
Re: My Husband Is Asking Me To Him The Guys Number by lessonsoflife: 3:51pm On Dec 19, 2019
Upto this point I am writing, only one lady has commented.
What happened to the rest?
Re: My Husband Is Asking Me To Him The Guys Number by Pusyiter(m): 3:55pm On Dec 19, 2019
It is just that you are lucky you have people like us to give you candid advice.
The fact remains, you are stubborn and lucky to have a husband that understands your inadequacies.
The advisories here are enough for you to learn but the ball remains in your court if you value your marriage.
Just as we love you and care, the highest likes here that you should take. lipsrsealed undecided
Preciousgirl:

Re: My Husband Is Asking Me To Him The Guys Number by Zombiekiller010: 4:08pm On Dec 19, 2019
Your husband supposed to dump your useless ass, this wont be the first time he as warned you to stop staying in touch with your ex or male besties , and that guy too is playing with fire, why will you be admiring a married woman been your ex or female friends to the extent of telling her to send you her pic, her pics for what. You're not satisfied with her DP? Or pictures on her profile,

Useless Op, tell us the truth, who knows the type of body fitted sexy clothe and sexy pose you used to sent him a selfie, give your husband your bestie number if your ways are clean, your male bestie shouldn't continue with his flirt behavior cus he may die in the process

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Asking Me To Him The Guys Number by hakeemhakeem(m): 4:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
Preciousgirl:

I am afraid, my husbands call will embarrass the guy. And my husband can be very violent, what if he decides to hurt the guy

For the records, there is nothing between me and the guy, he is even not my type. My husband is very handsome

So you want your colleague to get hurt?
Re: My Husband Is Asking Me To Him The Guys Number by Tunyx01: 4:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
Preciousgirl:

I am afraid, my husbands call will embarrass the guy. And my husband can be very violent, what if he decides to hurt the guy

For the records, there is nothing between me and the guy, he is even not my type. My husband is very handsome

Nothing between you and the guy, so why advertising yourself by sending him your pictures?
Re: My Husband Is Asking Me To Him The Guys Number by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 19, 2019
Do whatever your husband ask you to do but you say no.
You wanna play smart abi?
I have no more advise for you because you won't listen.
Do whatever is on your damn mind whhore
Re: My Husband Is Asking Me To Him The Guys Number by Jonathan39: 4:43pm On Dec 19, 2019
I pity for her husband.
jagaban002:
You just an LovePeddler trying not to be caught , I pray you get caught so the innocent man won’t contact std . How will you feel seeing your husband sharing is picture with another woman .
Re: My Husband Is Asking Me To Him The Guys Number by cybriz82(m): 4:49pm On Dec 19, 2019
Gaon n face ur husband jurrr.we are not ur kinsmen.no b we join una together.
Re: My Husband Is Asking Me To Him The Guys Number by obo389(m): 4:56pm On Dec 19, 2019
Shibaraba:

Staging..... Means it's not the first time you've done something similar... And you were probably mined.

All your write-ups show you have something you're looking for on social media. And I am certain that thing you're looking for you're about seeing. Since you don't value your marriage. For if you do you will do anything to save it. Anything. Going by your topics
Abi she has something up her sleeves?
Shes hiding something else, why should she be scared?
Re: My Husband Is Asking Me To Him The Guys Number by aminusodiq(m): 5:03pm On Dec 19, 2019
ogashman:

Give him the guy's number. Then tell him ur hubby is gonna call him for talks. I believe ur hubby jus want to warn him to stay off u.

Don't stage anything, except u have/contemplating something intimate with the guy.

Sacrifice ur friendship with him to save ur marriage, if ur marriage is ur priority.
follow dis advise... Hes making alot of sense
Re: My Husband Is Asking Me To Him The Guys Number by Lush100(m): 5:18pm On Dec 19, 2019
there is nothing between me and the guy, and yet you sent him your picture.

there is a a "wise" proverb and it goes thus

Action speak louder than words.

if you like stage, if you like do not stage, You are not worthy to have that man...I meant no insult.

take a deep breath , go and take the booklet that you gave out to witnesses who came to ur church wedding (if you did).

read the part you recited as vows and understand the spirit behind it.

I am wishing your undeserved husband all the best

Preciousgirl:

Re: My Husband Is Asking Me To Him The Guys Number by pek(m): 5:29pm On Dec 19, 2019
Reverse the situation. How would you feel when you find out?
Re: My Husband Is Asking Me To Him The Guys Number by maak400: 5:39pm On Dec 19, 2019
Preciousgirl:

I intend staging. Giving him a male colleagues number and arrange with my male colleague to take all the threats and insults for me to save my marriage. Please your candid advise
Why are people answering this troll of a lady?!
You opened 387 topics so far on nairaland just for cheap attention. You’re simply a jobless dumb blogger or whatever. Go and get a job and stop opening nonsense fake threads everywhere for cheap attention.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Asking Me To Him The Guys Number by Saintmary(f): 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2019
I guess this story is fake, else why would a married woman send her pictures to an admirer
The woman is in this story is narcissistic, shallow, immature and possibly promiscuous.
To the woman in this story: marriage is serious business, grow up.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Asking Me To Him The Guys Number by maak400: 5:44pm On Dec 19, 2019
Saintmary:
I guess this story is fake, else why would a married woman send her pictures to an admirer
The woman is in this story is narcissistic, shallow, immature and possibly promiscuous.
To the woman in this story: marriage is serious business, grow up.
It’s a fake story, check her profile, she has opened 387 fake topics just for cheap attention.
Re: My Husband Is Asking Me To Him The Guys Number by Saintmary(f): 5:45pm On Dec 19, 2019
maak400:

It’s a fake story, check her profile, she has opened 387 fake topics just for cheap attention.
I see
Re: My Husband Is Asking Me To Him The Guys Number by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 19, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Not your type and yet you sent him a picture. It seems harmless to you but to your husband and some men like me it's a very bad and dangerous move. Abeg, deactivate your social media and talk sense into that colleagues of yours.

If you can't do that, please don't open another thread about your male colleague and husband. This is preposterous coming from a married woman who doesn't see what's wrong. Thank you.
Re: My Husband Is Asking Me To Him The Guys Number by sexy74(m): 6:13pm On Dec 19, 2019
Preciousgirl:

My sister you are a cheat or planning to be one, stop this foolishness .
Light and darkness are not correlated
Re: My Husband Is Asking Me To Him The Guys Number by sexy74(m): 6:15pm On Dec 19, 2019
Preciousgirl:

My sister you lie here don’t say he is not your type and you want to use him to lie to your man.
My sister a little leaven leaventh the whole lump .

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Asking Me To Him The Guys Number by sexy74(m): 6:17pm On Dec 19, 2019
RisenPhoenix:
Why stage if you have nothing to hide? You don't want to embarass the actual lover so you can keep the potential going don't you? You don't want your husband to scare him away. Or maybe you've told him you're not married and want to keep the relationship going. All this "my husband is a violent person" shi na hogwash. You don't want your husband to hurt the guy, but you don't mind your husband hurting the friend that will act as him. Continue.

Only God can save men from women like you. If I knew your husband, I will show him your deceitful behaviour/intentions and advice him to dump you asap. He will likely never have rest of mind with you.
Thank you for speaking the truth, she should know that no matter how you keep a secret it wil surely come to pass.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Asking Me To Him The Guys Number by sexy74(m): 6:19pm On Dec 19, 2019
eelbay:
Do whatever your husband ask you to do but you say no.
You wanna play smart abi?
I have no more advise for you because you won't listen.
Do whatever is on your damn mind whhore
Her ears is blocked to the truth and she is a LovePeddler and cheat .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Weird Experience With Oloshos - What Could They Be Up To? / Ladies Please Stop Doing This, It's Not Nice At All. / Shocking Confession Of A 16 Years Old Girl Who Can ’t Do Without Séx (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.