Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,765 members, 7,813,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Male Teachers Spoiling Female Students And Pupils - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Male Teachers Spoiling Female Students And Pupils (2054 Views)

95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev / South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) / Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male Teachers Spoiling Female Students And Pupils by Quality20(m): 2:05pm On Dec 19, 2019
I really feel sick when I consider that a person in a position of trust will be d one to initiate and defile students and pupils entrusted to them(young teenage girls). Isn't this too bad and sickening enough? I can't imagine myself in such a position and then turn around to do such evils to ppl n children under my care. Some of these wolves in sheep clothing are even older than the parents of these kids under their care. Why on earth shd a teacher be among those to initiatate young lads n girls who look up to them for rectitude, morals and principles into such evil conduct at even such an early age? Is it not enough for these animals to leave them alone if they can't impact positively on their lives, rather than making worse than they where?

1 Like

Re: Male Teachers Spoiling Female Students And Pupils by sweetonugbu: 2:11pm On Dec 19, 2019
It's disheartening
Re: Male Teachers Spoiling Female Students And Pupils by Lightangel65: 3:03pm On Dec 19, 2019
Quality20:
I really feel sick when I consider that a person in a position of trust will be d one to initiate and defile students and pupils entrusted to them(young teenage girls). Isn't this too bad and sickening enough? I can't imagine myself in such a position and then turn around to do such evils to ppl n children under my care. Some of these wolves in sheep clothing are even older than the parents of these kids under their care. Why on earth shd a teacher be among those to initiatate young lads n girls who look up to them for rectitude, morals and principles into such evil conduct at even such an early age? Is it not enough for these animals to leave them alone if they can't impact positively on their lives, rather than making worse than they where?

Cut the crap, what of female teachers who molest young male student, no one sees this as a crime, so why see the male teachers own as a crime.

1 Like

Re: Male Teachers Spoiling Female Students And Pupils by Boboye4slim(m): 3:11pm On Dec 19, 2019
You're confused

1 Like

Re: Male Teachers Spoiling Female Students And Pupils by Boboye4slim(m): 3:12pm On Dec 19, 2019
Lightangel65:

Cut the crap, what of female teachers who molest young male student, no one sees this as a crime, so why see the male teachers own as a crime.

You're confused

2 Likes

Re: Male Teachers Spoiling Female Students And Pupils by Quality20(m): 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2019
Lightangel65:

females molesting male students, mostly happen in america and even at that d percentage is negligible compared to that of male teachers

2 Likes

Re: Male Teachers Spoiling Female Students And Pupils by Lightangel65: 6:14pm On Dec 19, 2019
Quality20:
females molesting male students, mostly happen in america and even at that d percentage is negligible compared to that of male teachers

Ok if the percentage is low we should ignore it, look how twisted you sound

1 Like

Re: Male Teachers Spoiling Female Students And Pupils by Lightangel65: 6:14pm On Dec 19, 2019
Boboye4slim:

You're confused

Shut up
Re: Male Teachers Spoiling Female Students And Pupils by ise82(m): 8:20pm On Dec 19, 2019
I think this op nids help. Why only male teachers?
Re: Male Teachers Spoiling Female Students And Pupils by Quality20(m): 8:23pm On Dec 19, 2019
ise82:
I think this op nids help. Why only male teachers?
I have tot for years n I can tell u dat female hot teachers only torment male teachers n other workers. Its only d male teachers dat tell female students/other females to come n know their rooms

(1) (Reply)

Couple Caught Having Sex In Park Yards From Buckingham Palace Amid Coronavirus / I Think I'm Gay / Besides Sex, What Else Are You Good For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.