Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Besides Sex, What Else Are You Good For? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Besides Sex, What Else Are You Good For? (2046 Views)

Is It Only Guys That Lose Interest After Sex? What About Girls? / Please Name One Benefit Of Dating A Nigerian Girl In 2021 Besides Sex. / Besides Sex, Will You Still Want To Date That Person You Are With Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Besides Sex, What Else Are You Good For? by atheistandproud(m): 1:35am On Oct 09, 2020
A lot of ladies today complain bitterly about how men only see them as sex tools. It's a drum that has been beaten pretty badly. Everywhere you turn, it's all you hear. Stop sexualizing women or women aren't sex tools.

Now here's the shocker. Ladies who make/have their own money rarely ever complain about sexual harassment or about the come to my house trope by konjified guys. You also rarely see or hear this complaints from intelligent ladies as well who are goal oriented.

So check out this out...

A lady that doesn't have a skill or handiwork, perennially broke, zero fiscal assets (in other words, a liability), zero original ideas (cannot discuss sports, books, politics, law, writing, science, tech, smartphones, blogging photography etc.), spends a good majority of the time discussing about herself, her ego, BBN, Zeeworld, Telemundo etc.

She's part of the urgent 2k crowd, has no interests besides her self vanity. The only topics that interests her are the lives of celebs and cheap gossip.

Please, what else are you good for?

The redeeming qualities of many females is that they can incubate children or can lay down to accept a p*nis. Many of whom should be thankful that some man somewhere would even consider such vapid hollow shells.

When you build your worth as a human being first, and as a woman second. Even if you don't have money, men will fall over themselves to give you for free because you exude value.

If you tie your value to your body and to your kitty Kat, that how you'll be addressed.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Besides Sex, What Else Are You Good For? by braine(m): 1:39am On Oct 09, 2020
Good write up.

2 Likes

Re: Besides Sex, What Else Are You Good For? by atheistandproud(m): 1:42am On Oct 09, 2020
braine:
Good right up.
and the geeks shall inherit the Earth sir.
Re: Besides Sex, What Else Are You Good For? by Aden777(m): 2:13am On Oct 09, 2020
The truth is bitter... They'll soon come for your head... Just allow them do *kwana gida* finish...
Re: Besides Sex, What Else Are You Good For? by hakeem4(m): 2:14am On Oct 09, 2020
A large percentage of the female population have nothing else to offer apart from sex in the relationship.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Besides Sex, What Else Are You Good For? by atheistandproud(m): 2:15am On Oct 09, 2020
Aden777:
The truth is bitter... They'll soon come for your head... Just allow them do *kwana gida* finish...

Aboki na, haka na mana.

They're on duty ATM.

Lol.
Re: Besides Sex, What Else Are You Good For? by atheistandproud(m): 2:19am On Oct 09, 2020
hakeem4:
A large percentage of the female population have nothing else to offer apart from sex in the relationship.

Nothing else.

They can't discuss sports with you, politics and recent happenings in Nigeria na zero, business ideas beyond retailing or hairdressing na zero.

Money has to be exchanged for value. The value depends on what the owner of the money wants it to be.

After all, the owner of the money didn't get it for free, not even if it's N5.

6 Likes

Re: Besides Sex, What Else Are You Good For? by KrazyDave16(m): 6:29am On Oct 09, 2020
Hear, hear.

2 Likes

Re: Besides Sex, What Else Are You Good For? by CAPSLOCKED: 9:36am On Oct 09, 2020
WELL I HAVE A DEGREE IN FUNDS MISMANAGEMENT. I MAY BE JUST RIGHT FOR YOU.

1 Like

Re: Besides Sex, What Else Are You Good For? by CosmicPhoenix: 9:52am On Oct 09, 2020
they will avoid this thread,some will come and say stupid things like i can give him comfort,companionship,advice etc 98% of nigerian ladies are useless in relationships.

4 Likes

Re: Besides Sex, What Else Are You Good For? by virginprincess(f): 9:55am On Oct 09, 2020
And what do men have to women apart from money undecided.
Re: Besides Sex, What Else Are You Good For? by virginprincess(f): 9:56am On Oct 09, 2020
And what do men have to offer women apart from money undecided.
Re: Besides Sex, What Else Are You Good For? by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 09, 2020
Atheistandproud they're coming for your head oh.
Cc: zzor,viviana

1 Like

Re: Besides Sex, What Else Are You Good For? by iTearHerToto: 10:47am On Oct 09, 2020
virginprincess:
Diccck..With money inclusive that's 2 on a minimum that a man can offer.
Now aside an overused, undernourished punna what else do you have? OK the question is too hard lemme make it simple. Do you have sense

Pukes angry

4 Likes

Re: Besides Sex, What Else Are You Good For? by Escabado: 10:53am On Oct 09, 2020
atheistandproud:

Money has to be exchanged for value. The value depends on what the owner of the money wants it to be.

After all, the owner of the money didn't get it for free, not even if it's N5.

.talking about the sex they think they offer men , that should be attributed to a man that sees sex as what he value . As for I don't value sex that much . And I'm sure so many men don't value sex they way our girls thinks we value sex. I may not have sex for three weeks or a month but they are other things I value doing with these time .so in other words Nigeria girls are actually worthless and useless . Or will she offer sex in exchange for my money when I don't even want the sex . Rubbish people

2 Likes

Re: Besides Sex, What Else Are You Good For? by virginprincess(f): 10:54am On Oct 09, 2020
iTearHerToto:
Diccck..With money inclusive that's 2 on a minimum that a man can offer.
Now aside an overused, undernourished punna what else do you have? OK the question is too hard lemme make it simple. Do you have sense

Pukes angry
Really, i don't know about other girls but as for me, i have more than sex to offer.
Re: Besides Sex, What Else Are You Good For? by iTearHerToto: 11:03am On Oct 09, 2020
virginprincess:
Really, i don't know about other girls but as for me, i have more than sex to offer.
And what do you think those other girls will say when asked If not @emboldened...shift shift I say shift

Pukes angry
Re: Besides Sex, What Else Are You Good For? by CosmicPhoenix: 11:04am On Oct 09, 2020
money is far more important in human lives than sex,money can get a person food,shelter,medicine,clothes,pay bills and do a lot of things,you cannot do those things with sex.

virginprincess:
And what do men have to women apart from money undecided.

3 Likes

Re: Besides Sex, What Else Are You Good For? by Silentgroper(m): 11:07am On Oct 09, 2020
virginprincess:
so what was d need 4 d initial question in d 1st place?
Re: Besides Sex, What Else Are You Good For? by virginprincess(f): 11:09am On Oct 09, 2020
iTearHerToto:
And what do you think those other girls will say when asked If not @emboldened...shift shift I say shift

Pukes angry
So you can't reply someone politely, anyway i don't have your time.
Re: Besides Sex, What Else Are You Good For? by shaybebaby(f): 11:12am On Oct 09, 2020
Asides from the obvious disparity in the sex organ, I am good for everything a man is purportedly good for AND MORE.
NEXT!!

2 Likes

Re: Besides Sex, What Else Are You Good For? by iTearHerToto: 11:13am On Oct 09, 2020
virginprincess:
So you can't reply someone politely, anyway i don't have your time.
What do you need politeness for? Eat or shove it up your p

Pukes angry
Re: Besides Sex, What Else Are You Good For? by virginprincess(f): 11:15am On Oct 09, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
money is far more important in human lives than sex,money can get a person food,shelter,medicine,clothes,pay bills and do a lot of things,you cannot do those things with sex.

Yes i know money is more important, but do you know in most relationships of nowadays women also contribute financially, so why would you guys say women have nothing to offer apart from sex.
Re: Besides Sex, What Else Are You Good For? by virginprincess(f): 11:20am On Oct 09, 2020
Silentgroper:
so what was d need 4 d initial question in d 1st place?
Why would you people say women have nothing to offer in a relationship apart from sex.
Re: Besides Sex, What Else Are You Good For? by shaybebaby(f): 11:21am On Oct 09, 2020
virginprincess:
Not bashing you but your question and indeed the ops question says what YOU think you HAVE to offer the opposite section and society at large.

A person who says money really means that they measure their worth by that. Lots of money to them means they consider themselves a person value and without money, they perceive themselves as useless to society at large.

Same for you with your comment about sex, it means asides from that, you do not consider yourselves to have any contribution society.

Sad in both instances.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Besides Sex, What Else Are You Good For? by CosmicPhoenix: 11:21am On Oct 09, 2020
let's not come here and tell lies to ourselves,the same women that say my money is my money grin if you say women contribute in marriages,i would believe but in relationships,that's a lie.

virginprincess:
Yes i know money is more important, but do you know in most relationships of nowadays women also contribute financially, so why would you guys say women have nothing to offer apart from sex.

1 Like

Re: Besides Sex, What Else Are You Good For? by dukeprince50: 11:26am On Oct 09, 2020
hmmm. This thread sha.
Re: Besides Sex, What Else Are You Good For? by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 09, 2020
Trash. I thought the op asked a general question to both mails and women. But alas, it's just another thread to offload their ever growing bitterness on women.

1 Like

Re: Besides Sex, What Else Are You Good For? by virginprincess(f): 11:29am On Oct 09, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
let's not come here and tell lies to ourselves,the same women that say my money is my money grin if you say women contribute in marriages,i would believe but in relationships,that's a lie.

Where they not in a relationship before they got married, a woman that didn't contribute financially in relationship will not also contribute financially in marriage, mind you not all relationship of nowadays consist of sex.
Re: Besides Sex, What Else Are You Good For? by virginprincess(f): 11:36am On Oct 09, 2020
shaybebaby:

Not bashing you but your question and indeed the ops question says what YOU think you HAVE to offer the opposite section and society at large.

A person who says money really means that they measure their worth by that. Lots of money to them means they consider themselves a person value and without money, they perceive themselves as useless to society at large.

Same for you with your comment about sex, it means asides from that, you do not consider yourselves to have any contribution society.

Sad in both instances.
I have things to offer apart from sex, i had to ask them such question because they keep saying women have nothing to offer when you and i know women offer much in a relationship.
Re: Besides Sex, What Else Are You Good For? by AFvckingAlpha(m): 11:38am On Oct 09, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr!!

I'd like for one clout chasing bitch to come answer.

Guess who?

Zzor or what the hell she's called!

I'm calling you out bitch, what do they say about one good turn deserving another.

Apart from sucking dicks, what else can you offer bitch!
Re: Besides Sex, What Else Are You Good For? by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 09, 2020
iTearHerToto:

Pukes angry
Take it easy bro grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Feel Shy To Ask Girls Out / . / Why Do We Call God's Name During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.