Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,113 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja (58138 Views)

NDLEA Aptitude Test / Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation / Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by sonnie10: 4:39pm On Dec 19, 2019
showafrica:

No, its simply bc Britain created more jobs to accommodate the population then but when idiots took over power, they stopped creating jobs while population was increasing. Example, for the past 6yrs tell me one job or national factory the current govt have created.
Government shouldn’t be owning factories. Their job is regulate and enable private businesses to thrive.
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by Baamm(m): 4:40pm On Dec 19, 2019
It painful that with all these stress maybe only 20 slot have been allocated to these states

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by showafrica(m): 4:40pm On Dec 19, 2019
sonnie10:

Government shouldn’t be owning factories. Their job is regulate and enable private businesses to thrive.

But it has not been done.. My point
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by Jobminister: 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2019
The people that will get the jobs are not in the venue and are not writing any aptitude test.

Only the children of the poor are suffering there.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 19, 2019
...............................And they say they can stop google boys.....................................

The system can not accommodate new batches of humans, yet they fucck every other night.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by sonnie10: 4:53pm On Dec 19, 2019
showafrica:

But it has not been done.. My point
My neighbor’s son while he was doing his NYSC, after graduation from mech eng in a polytechnic created his own job and today he is really doing well.
He did not wait for anybody to help him. With his knowledge of power plant maintenance, he rented an office space from his allowance money and got some tools. He started by repairing diesel generators and from there adeded sales parts.
Today he is a big time importer of generator sets and parts.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by slimfit1(m): 5:01pm On Dec 19, 2019
Alladinn14:
Imagine...our problem is not just no enough jobs .

We should start by reducing the number of kids we born , things were not this bad in my dad's time when the population was small and manageable .

My dad graduated with a 2nd class lower and he already had more than 7 jobs begging for him months to his Nysc pop... Even with ones 1st class it's not easy anymore

We need common sense China is 4xs more than us. Countries that are not upto 10 million are complaining.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by showafrica(m): 5:02pm On Dec 19, 2019
sonnie10:

My neighbor’s son while he was doing his NYSC, after graduation from mech eng in a polytechnic created his own job and today he is really doing well.
He did not wait for anybody to help him. With his knowledge of power plant maintenance, he rented an office space from his allowance money and got some tools. He started by repairing diesel generators and from there adeded sales parts.
Today he is a big time importer of generator sets and parts.

Ok, and you think importing generators will grow the nation. Think large, surviving is not our calling. Your neighbors is merely surviving, if there was enabling environment, he should be working and inventing on mega machines and not polluting our air with CO2.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by wink2015(m): 5:05pm On Dec 19, 2019
GOVERNMENT AT THE FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT SHOULD SET UP AGRO-ALLIED INDUSTRIES TO REDUCE YOUTH UNEMPLOYMENT.

The north should be facing Agriculture by now if northern political leaders were more serious.

Must they continue to be paid from Niger delta crude oil money or Vat from Lagos state government?
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by xcelentattitude(m): 5:15pm On Dec 19, 2019
Nigeria and zoo-ness.
Some are dragging FTC while some are dragging who to enter exam venue first. grin

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by sonnie10: 5:15pm On Dec 19, 2019
showafrica:

Ok, and you think importing generators will grow the nation. Think large, surviving is not our calling. Your neighbors is merely surviving, if there was enabling environment, he should be working and inventing on mega machines and not polluting our air with CO2.
If you did economics, you would know the difference between micro and macro economy, Catapillar is one of biggest company in the world, their major business is to produce generators.
Shell is the biggest company in the world, their business is to produce hydro carbon fuel.
So, what is wrong in selling generators when government can’t provide electricity.
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 19, 2019
Jackyboy:
My resolve...... Untill person carry me go say this is my person. I've stopped wasting my time applying for jobs in this country. A foreign grad with 1st class without job only in Nigeria, cos I no get Godfather.

Abeg am based in Port Harcourt any geneiune job opportunity am game....contact me via WhatsApp zero8zero94617671.

Sometimes I wonder back then, when guys were pressing piano and I was busy burning candles.

Must everybody dirty there hands to make it in this country
Your eyes just dey open

Take heart bro
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by showafrica(m): 5:29pm On Dec 19, 2019
sonnie10:

If you did economics, you would know the difference between micro and macro economy, Catapillar is one of biggest company in the world, their major business is to produce generators.
Shell is the biggest company in the world, their business is to produce hydro carbon fuel.
So, what is wrong in selling generators when government can’t provide electricity.

We are talking about enabling environment... Your neighbor wont be fixing and importing generator if there was enabling environment . The companies you mentioned above PRODUCE. importing and selling generators will only put food on his table but will never grow our nation.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 19, 2019
showafrica:

Use common sense naw.

He said he started with repairs, now importing parts. He needed the cash, so repairs gave him money for importation. I am sure when he has several millions he will move to those areas you mentioned.

You want him to sit at home and dream out mega machines? Na one step at time.
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by lazarusokafor90(m): 5:30pm On Dec 19, 2019
Alladinn14:
Imagine...our problem is not just no enough jobs .

We should start by reducing the number of kids we born , things were not this bad in my dad's time when the population was small and manageable .

My dad graduated with a 2nd class lower and he already had more than 7 jobs begging for him months to his Nysc pop... Even with ones 1st class it's not easy anymore
I couldn't agree more with your take there. It always irritates and angers me when I go around and I see children littered everywhere like filthy dirts.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by klassd(m): 5:42pm On Dec 19, 2019
Nigeria don cast.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by sonnie10: 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2019
showafrica:

We are talking about enabling environment... Your neighbor wont be fixing and importing generator if there was enabling environment . The companies you mentioned above PRODUCE. importing and selling generators will only put food on his table but will never grow our nation.
The existing businesses are expected to buy a new generator whenever there is a breakdown right?
Even with constant power generation, businesses still need backup in case of utility maintenance
Do you know how many other engineers and non technical staff he now employs?
Who do you think benefits when he and other workers spend money they earn?
Do you thing importation is tax free?
Would you rather he stays unemployed and waits for the government to create an enabling environment for other business options?
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by E2000: 5:44pm On Dec 19, 2019
Some people there will be regretting they did not come with ladder from home grin

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by Preetychina22(m): 5:46pm On Dec 19, 2019
Jackyboy:
My resolve...... Untill person carry me go say this is my person. I've stopped wasting my time applying for jobs in this country. A foreign grad with 1st class without job only in Nigeria, cos I no get Godfather.

Abeg am based in Port Harcourt any geneiune job opportunity am game....contact me via WhatsApp zero8zero94617671.

Sometimes I wonder back then, when guys were pressing piano and I was busy burning candles.

Must everybody dirty there hands to make it in this country
It doesn't seem like you're employed judging from all the grammatical errors in your post.
It's a shame. You need to work on your English.
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by seunjungle1(m): 5:55pm On Dec 19, 2019
Some of them are Buhari's cow...look at the way poverty is suffering them.
Do you know the very funny part of it is that some people that didn't go through online registration have been collecting their employment letters for this job while these buahri cows busy jumping fence.

Why I called them Buhari cows is that majority of them are Buharists. And to those that are not for Buhari, I am sorry!

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by xaliujokes(m): 5:55pm On Dec 19, 2019
Abuja Jobs Join Telegram Group For daily Updates @jobsinabuja
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by lazarusokafor90(m): 5:59pm On Dec 19, 2019
CSTR2:
You know you have useless leaders and you are still giving birth like rats.

Una no well.

Anybody with more than two young children in this economy is not well upstairs.
I tell people around me the same thing everyday. You have no business with three children in this times.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by bigfish3k: 6:00pm On Dec 19, 2019
the title of this movie is:
AGONY OF THOSE WITHOUT GODFATHER
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by larryking540: 6:00pm On Dec 19, 2019
Marvieduke:
When someone refer Nigeria as zoo. We go dey vex but just take a look at this and tell me if you are not convince that this is a zoo

When you tell people to travel out of 9ja ,some one who is bitter will say must we travel out of 9ja
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by Tunagee(m): 6:04pm On Dec 19, 2019
calabaman:
The funny thing is those that would get this job are not there in this fracas but at home possibly watching this on the news!

....there was once a great country called Nigeria....

cry cry cry

Exactly! the owners of the jobs, as in, the 'successful candidates' are at home watching DSTV, others out of the country preparing for xmas and new year, while these mumus are only fulfilling recruitment show off that NDLEA is recruiting.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by Tunagee(m): 6:07pm On Dec 19, 2019
KayCee92:
That guy has been unemployed for the past 6 years. See as him use all his muscle dey climb. Bros come down already, the job has been taken before the advert.. grin

Bad guy hehehehehe!!! grin

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by uvie66: 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2019
yomi007k:

My brother I have had this population control discussion countless times.

What people don't understand is that when nature starts controlling population then the results are more disastrous. E.g suicide rates increases, crime rate increases, crossing Sahara desert rate increases etc.
I don't understand by nature controlling population ?
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by Tunagee(m): 6:11pm On Dec 19, 2019
vivalavida:
Job wey dem don share the appointment letters since

Appointment letters wey honourables, senators, presidency don share for their children wey just graduate from abroad.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by showafrica(m): 6:17pm On Dec 19, 2019
sonnie10:

The existing businesses are expected to buy a new generator whenever there is a breakdown right?
Even with constant power generation, businesses still need backup in case of utility maintenance
Do you know how many other engineers and non technical staff he now employs?
Who do you think benefits when he and other workers spend money they earn?
Do you thing importation is tax free?
Would you rather he stays unemployed and waits for the government to create an enabling environment for other business options?

Remember, we are debating based on the topic of the thread and you mentioned we need to cut down population and I said its not population problem but bc the nation stopped growing and expanding. He is doing well by not joining these guys climbing window but I tell you, without team work, the nation wont grow still. Individual hard work will only put food on the table. If we allow this government to continue this way, it will only get worst and explode. Not everybody is as smart as your neighbor, some people are meant to be carried along. Even in America, 70% are idiots but bc of the enabling environment, the idiots are put to good use and the country keep moving forward.

Your neighbor started by fixing and now he is importing, personally he might be making more profit and doing well but nationally its a backward movement. In an enabling environment it could had been from fixing to producing.
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by uvie66: 6:18pm On Dec 19, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Uhmmm Can you kindly clarify your position? How does population control lead to what you just mentioned?
Too many human beings in Nigeria, I think a family should be limited to having one child.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Strictly For SSCE / First Bank Aptitude Test. / Concept Group Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.