Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja (58153 Views)

NDLEA Aptitude Test / Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation / Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by Deo1986(m): 3:33pm On Dec 19, 2019
Cool if the ban on federal employment have been lifted..
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by oladele239(m): 3:33pm On Dec 19, 2019
The angel that sent me to Nigeria will get a knock on the head on judgement day ! Aswear
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by yomi007k(m): 3:36pm On Dec 19, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Uhmmm Can you kindly clarify your position? How does population control lead to what you just mentioned?

If the population is not artificially controlled by man e.g birth control then people will increase in number.

When people increase without control, they scamper for scarce resources and when they don't get it, they die. (Natural control)

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by AmazingELixir: 3:36pm On Dec 19, 2019
Jackyboy:
My resolve...... Untill person carry me go say this is my person. I've stopped wasting my time applying for jobs in this country. A foreign grad with 1st class without job only in Nigeria, cos I no get Godfather.

Abeg am based in Port Harcourt any geneiune job opportunity am game....contact me via WhatsApp zero8zero94617671.

Sometimes I wonder back then, when guys were pressing piano and I was busy burning candles.

Must everybody dirty there hands to make it in this country

Abobi how can you get job with the nature of the bolded grin
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by oladele239(m): 3:37pm On Dec 19, 2019
Many are called
Few have been chosen grin
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by MossLuv: 3:38pm On Dec 19, 2019
If anything should happen to them now, People will start blaming organizers. Our desperadoes is purely foolishness define.
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by wolverine1987: 3:39pm On Dec 19, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
500k ba, one hungry fool was telling me that it is 1.3m and another said 3m. Nawa
Can u imagine boldly telling u such
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by Angelfrost(m): 3:41pm On Dec 19, 2019
Froshloaded:
wtf
This shows the level of unemployment rate in Nigeria
This is so sad

What is really sad is that the so called vacancy has long been filled with "more qualified" individuals! This sham of a recruitment is just a dumb attempt at cover up.... Just like the last stupid BBNaija show where people who never went for any audition appeared on the show.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by Angelfrost(m): 3:43pm On Dec 19, 2019
godlyguy:
Guy na fight grin

He is right... It's getting harder for me to pity most of these people especially Northerners... Nothing personal. grin
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by Felicity001(m): 3:44pm On Dec 19, 2019
Alladinn14:
Imagine...our problem is not just no enough jobs .

We should start by reducing the number of kids we born , things were not this bad in my dad's time when the population was small and manageable .

My dad graduated with a 2nd class lower and he already had more than 7 jobs begging for him months to his Nysc pop... Even with ones 1st class it's not easy anymore
Sharrap ur mouth dia! would you have been born if the government stipulate that rule? As if that is d solution to the problem

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by Asour: 3:45pm On Dec 19, 2019
Jackyboy:
My resolve...... Untill person carry me go say this is my person. I've stopped wasting my time applying for jobs in this country. A foreign grad with 1st class without job only in Nigeria, cos I no get Godfather.

Abeg am based in Port Harcourt any geneiune job opportunity am game....contact me via WhatsApp zero8zero94617671.

Sometimes I wonder back then, when guys were pressing piano and I was busy burning candles.

Must everybody dirty there hands to make it in this country

Most certainly you'll get a job. It also helps that you are intelligent.

However, do you really feel any "Higher" or more entitled to one particularly for being a "foreign grad"?

My opinion, if you don't take offense is that you shouldn't. In fact you should take no much thought about being a foreign grad. That should be a consideration left for your potential employers.
It may well be taking it's toll on you seeing you MAY have been (a little) less worried if you weren't foreign trained.

I think that the biggest problem we have as people sometimes may be to subconsciously think that we are special. especially due to a few distinctive achievements of ours. In fact we aren't that special.

We are different ? yes (through various privileges and efforts) but soon we may be hit by a reality that then reminds us of our "not so special" status.

You certainly would get a job by God's grace. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by Angelfrost(m): 3:46pm On Dec 19, 2019
Patrioticman007:
We Remembered the lost heroes killed by Mr Clueless aka GEJ, during immigration recruitment in Abuja & other part of the country.

So, who is about to kill these soon to be lost heroes??! Is GEJ still the clueless one in power??!... See una life!!! tongue
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by MrBONE2(m): 3:46pm On Dec 19, 2019
calabaman:
The funny thing is those that would get this job are not there in this fracas but at home possibly watching this on the news!

....there was once a great country called Nigeria....

cry cry cry
grin

Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by Johnsghana(m): 3:50pm On Dec 19, 2019
Not all these people are jobless. Some of them are currently under employed, some are self employed, some are employed by an SME, etc. Most of them just want a govt job that will guarantee them retirement money. Most of these people are looking for jobs that will require minimal accountability from them. They want a job that will give them power and access to oppress other citizens.
Think about this, besides security agencies and other lucrative ministries - NDLEA, NIS, ARMY, Police, CBN, NNPC, FIRS, etc - JOBS which other jobs do you see Nigerians come out in large numbers? It's the power, money and lack of accountability that attracts them.
Before you tag me, this post doesn't mean that unemployment isn't a reality in Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by Hoodbilonia: 3:53pm On Dec 19, 2019
If u know hw much ndlea with customs dey sideline.
Tho na cursed money. At the end of that day,u cant point to what or where or how the money was spent
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by olsnetwork: 3:57pm On Dec 19, 2019
This can never be me. I made the decision this year. As my papa no get better connection (bless him) I can't kill myself. Imagine, and they r fighting for space for the wrong reasons to enter the position and chop money cos dats y anyone is entering govt jobs these days. And I don't blame them it is the situation. That being said that's y I opened my own business and I'm glad to say it is doing very well. It is well with us in this country. Just imagine...

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by SlayWise(m): 3:58pm On Dec 19, 2019
OKOATA:
Only if people can see success walking with them daily, nature has given to us in abundance all we need to succeed, be rich and happy forever but Nigerians choose to live in poverty instead.
Best thing i read since monday

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by Conceptman: 3:59pm On Dec 19, 2019
And our president called these active action packed youths lazy ones, we Sha wan survive dis country
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by wavylevel: 3:59pm On Dec 19, 2019
What a zoo! grin grin grin
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by ryusufu(m): 4:03pm On Dec 19, 2019
I did mine yesterday at this venue. It was hitch-free. I dont know what lead to this.
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by gambia(m): 4:05pm On Dec 19, 2019
Inside life.
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 19, 2019
[quote author=Alladinn14 post=85049877]Imagine...our problem is not just no enough jobs .

We should start by reducing the number of kids we born , things were not this bad in my dad's time when the population was small and manageable .

My dad graduated with a 2nd class lower and he already had more than 7 jobs begging for him months to his Nysc pop... Even with ones 1st class it's not easy anymore[/quote
Okay oh.. Dem don hear.
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by Graxie(f): 4:10pm On Dec 19, 2019
Alladinn14:

My dad graduated with a 2nd class lower and he already had more than 7 jobs begging for him months to his Nysc pop... Even with ones 1st class it's not easy anymore
How many kids did your grandfather have?
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by webngnews: 4:15pm On Dec 19, 2019
Hmmm
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by Realdeals(m): 4:23pm On Dec 19, 2019
This is what Nigeria youths love!
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by sonnie10: 4:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
Only if people would reconsider this white collar job thing.
There are so many blue collar jobs to do.
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by guru90: 4:27pm On Dec 19, 2019
Our useless leaders cant provide jobs for the masses.... Every year, millions of graduates from different universities and polytechnics......

Millions of Graduates every year but No millions of Jobs rather they will reserve it for their unborn kids.......

NOTE: SELF EMPLOYED JOB IS THE KEY IN THIS NATION. I am a living Witness......
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by emoney2012(m): 4:28pm On Dec 19, 2019
For how much? Struggle to be a servant with title CIVIL SERVANT in this ass hole country.
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by redpencil: 4:28pm On Dec 19, 2019
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by porka: 4:29pm On Dec 19, 2019
What?

Kano's multimillionaire rice farmers still struggling for "common" NDLEA jobs?

This must be Burundi in 2001.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by showafrica(m): 4:35pm On Dec 19, 2019
Alladinn14:

No, its simply bc Britain created more jobs to accommodate the population then but when idiots took over power, they stopped creating jobs while population was increasing. Example, for the past 6yrs tell me one job or national factory the current govt have created.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

First Bank Aptitude Test. / Strictly For SSCE / Concept Group Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.