Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,605 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja (58148 Views)

NDLEA Aptitude Test / Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation / Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by vivalavida(m): 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
Tunagee:

Appointment letters wey honourables, senators, presidency don share for their children wey just graduate from abroad.
Their kids don't work at NDLEA. They keep CBN,FIRS and the likes for their kids

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by Nukilia: 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
Alladinn14:
Imagine...our problem is not just no enough jobs .

We should start by reducing the number of kids we born , things were not this bad in my dad's time when the population was small and manageable .

My dad graduated with a 2nd class lower and he already had more than 7 jobs begging for him months to his Nysc pop... Even with ones 1st class it's not easy anymore

I disagree with you! It has nothing to do with the number of kids born, it has much to do with the type of leaders we end up with. You were in Nigeria when money was found in Ikoyi house kept by the NIA.
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by uvie66: 6:27pm On Dec 19, 2019
yomi007k:

If the population is not artificially controlled by man e.g birth control then people will increase in number.

When people increase without control, they scamper for scarce resources and when they don't get it, they die. (Natural control)

I concur, they die through preventable diseases, hunger, bad roads, crime and infant mortality.
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by Nukilia: 6:28pm On Dec 19, 2019
vivalavida:

Their kids don't work at NDLEA. They keep CBN,FIRS and the likes for their kids

When Sowore was calling for protest, the youths were blaming the guy... Nigerians are really suffering in silence
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by TemmyT002(m): 6:29pm On Dec 19, 2019
Some people will be abusing these rascals now o
However if they were in those people's shoes, they would do worse.
Mtchewww
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by uvie66: 6:29pm On Dec 19, 2019
Nukilia:

I disagree with you! It has nothing to do with the number of kids born, it has much to do with the type of leaders we and up with. You were in Nigeria when money was found in Ikoyi house kept by the NIA.
Rich countries are having less children while poor countries are still having more children.
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by Nukilia: 6:31pm On Dec 19, 2019
slimfit1:

We need common sense China is 4xs more than us. Countries that are not upto 10 million are complaining.

May your days be long! You hit the nail on its head
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by Nukilia: 6:33pm On Dec 19, 2019
uvie66:
Rich countries are having less children while poor countries are still having more children.

All has to do with proper planning and resource management. The leaders we have here don't keep their wards in the Nigerian educational institutions, but when they train them abroad, they're quick to fix them in good places in Nigeria. We cannot be sabotaging ourselves as a nation by electing dummy leaders. We deserve better leaders.
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by Marvieduke(f): 6:38pm On Dec 19, 2019
larryking540:

When you tell people to travel out of 9ja ,some one who is bitter will say must we travel out of 9ja

Sincerely I am making plans to leave this country for good.
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by danniyal(m): 6:43pm On Dec 19, 2019
You are in the University and you are doing shakara. This is what is waiting for you

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by Preetychina22(m): 6:44pm On Dec 19, 2019
Opus85:
lmao...

with my experience at Kaduna rail station, Rigasa, this northerners are not people to toil with when it comes to lining up for something or to drag line. i can still feel all the blows on my head struggling with this northerners trying to buy train ticket.

Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by lebete3000: 7:02pm On Dec 19, 2019
OKOATA:
Only if people can see success walking with them daily, nature has given to us in abundance all we need to succeed, be rich and happy forever but Nigerians choose to live in poverty instead.

Put us through bro...
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by calabaman(m): 7:22pm On Dec 19, 2019
Tunagee:

Exactly! the owners of the jobs, as in, the 'successful candidates' are at home watching DSTV, others out of the country preparing for xmas and new year, while these mumus are only fulfilling recruitment show off that NDLEA is recruiting.

Really sad.

Experienced same during immigration recruitment some years ago.

Needless to say, I have woken up to the harsh realities of being a Nigerian in this era.
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by Joystark(f): 7:35pm On Dec 19, 2019
Mad oh.

My friend went for the test.

She flew all the way from Lag to the North.
Asked her how it went, she said, "mad oh". Bad mad.

God help us
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by Onlyson007(m): 7:39pm On Dec 19, 2019
therajah:
See the touts that are about being employed... see the kind of elements we are about having in NDLEA..

U well so??

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by OKOATA(m): 7:40pm On Dec 19, 2019
lebete3000:

Put us through bro...
Blessings are around you. Work on your will power son.
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by yomi007k(m): 7:43pm On Dec 19, 2019
uvie66:
I concur, they die through preventable diseases, hunger, bad roads, crime and infant mortality.

Exactly.
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 19, 2019
wolverine1987:

Can u imagine boldly telling u such
As in
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by Focusmind: 7:47pm On Dec 19, 2019
Alladinn14:
Imagine...our problem is not just no enough jobs .

We should start by reducing the number of kids we born , things were not this bad in my dad's time when the population was small and manageable .

My dad graduated with a 2nd class lower and he already had more than 7 jobs begging for him months to his Nysc pop... Even with ones 1st class it's not easy anymore

Honestly, I don't know why we don't have policy and national plan on population control. Population control is taken seriously in advanced societies just to ensure equitable distribution of resources. Now that their population is declining and economy booming, they are begging people to have more kids.

Nigeria should know that unchecked population have serious consequences like what we are seeing. Go to IDP camp and see people breeding malnourished children.

I have three kids and my mum told me that she was looking forward to additional two. The kind eye wey I look am.

They used to have six and seven in their time and expect it to be same now.

Over population is not good for Nigeria at this time.
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 19, 2019
what the Bleep?? so people were there struggling to write the aptitude test while i was at home sleeping, though i was among the first people that applied online
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by franconero1988: 8:06pm On Dec 19, 2019
Spideemen
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by sonnie10: 8:18pm On Dec 19, 2019
showafrica:

Remember, we are debating based on the topic of the thread and you mentioned we need to cut down population and I said its not population problem but bc the nation stopped growing and expanding. He is doing well by not joining these guys climbing window but I tell you, without team work, the nation wont grow still. Individual hard work will only put food on the table. If we allow this government to continue this way, it will only get worst and explode. Not everybody is as smart as your neighbor, some people are meant to be carried along. Even in America, 70% are idiots but bc of the enabling environment, the idiots are put to good use and the country keep moving forward.

Your neighbor started by fixing and now he is importing, personally he might be making more profit and doing well but nationally its a backward movement. In an enabling environment it could had been from fixing to producing.

You just gave me a headache.
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by therajah: 8:22pm On Dec 19, 2019
Onlyson007:

U well so??
So in your own eyes, what they are doing is very normal??
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by Tarabye: 8:48pm On Dec 19, 2019
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by poiZon: 8:54pm On Dec 19, 2019
lalasticlala:
Videos from NDLEA aptitude tests across the country have sparked outrage online.

The worst was from that of Kano NDLEA Test yesterday where candidates were seen endangering their lives by climbing buildings to get into the test center via windows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lxTp5rkITI

The Kano videos have shocked Nigerians as they trend across Social Media

In the video from NDLEA test in Abuja, job seekers were seen struggling and pushing one another.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38aYgXW_4ZU
E dry like no pdp collect contract to conduct dis test.
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by Sirwallace(m): 9:07pm On Dec 19, 2019
danniyal:
You are in the University and you are doing shakara. This is what is waiting for you

Especially those one in NYSC uniform collecting 19800. Na those ones dey form pass.
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by Ryan03(f): 9:09pm On Dec 19, 2019
therajah:
See the touts that are about being employed... see the kind of elements we are about having in NDLEA..
abeg shut up, people dey hustle for job you dey call them touts. You are stupid o

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by kizwid(m): 9:22pm On Dec 19, 2019
Felicity001:

Sharrap ur mouth dia! would you have been born if the government stipulate that rule? As if that is d solution to the problem
brother is part of what to look into, if country like China are trying to control it.. if you look from the birth of Nigeria to her present age and you listed 10 problem she is facing without overpopulation in first 5, then you haven't done your homework well
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by Manadan0000(m): 9:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
Jackyboy:
My resolve...... Untill person carry me go say this is my person. I've stopped wasting my time applying for jobs in this country. A foreign grad with 1st class without job only in Nigeria, cos I no get Godfather.

Abeg am based in Port Harcourt any geneiune job opportunity am game....contact me via WhatsApp zero8zero94617671.

Sometimes I wonder back then, when guys were pressing piano and I was busy burning candles.

Must everybody dirty there hands to make it in this country
Foreign graduate with first class from one of those business centre universities in benin rep right grin grin

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by therajah: 9:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
Ryan03:
abeg shut up, people dey hustle for job you dey call them touts. You are stupid o
Hmmn.... Nigeria is in deep shit with pple like you and the touts inside it...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

First Bank Aptitude Test. / Strictly For SSCE / Concept Group Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.