Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,515 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja (58143 Views)

NDLEA Aptitude Test / Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation / Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by Westernlove: 9:37pm On Dec 19, 2019
nwakibie3:
World capital of poverty... what do you expect.

Btw FTC grin grin

I say this and tell the Id.iots gullibles all the time...

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by Susu888(m): 9:40pm On Dec 19, 2019
lalasticlala:
Videos from NDLEA aptitude tests across the country have sparked outrage online.

The worst was from that of Kano NDLEA Test yesterday where candidates were seen endangering their lives by climbing buildings to get into the test center via windows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lxTp5rkITI

The Kano videos have shocked Nigerians as they trend across Social Media

In the video from NDLEA test in Abuja, job seekers were seen struggling and pushing one another.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38aYgXW_4ZU

Chai! See as shame catch me cry who do us dis thing for Nigeria? We can't even conduct ourselves like human beings... small time now some idiots will be blaming Buhari and shouting its not like this in Amelica(pun intended) while knowing fully most Americans will never conduct themselves in such ways.
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by sodeide2013: 9:55pm On Dec 19, 2019
This country sha!
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by Westernlove: 10:01pm On Dec 19, 2019
Alladinn14:
Imagine...our problem is not just no enough jobs .

We should start by reducing the number of kids we born , things were not this bad in my dad's time when the population was small and manageable

My dad graduated with a 2nd class lower and he already had more than 7 jobs begging for him months to his Nysc pop... Even with ones 1st class it's not easy anymore

No they should not reduce the number of Impoverished Kids they are bringing Into Shiithole.....How about me that I'm planning to have at least 3 dozens of children. Una go get sense by force by fire lol....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by lereinter(m): 10:23pm On Dec 19, 2019
Alladinn14:

We should start by reducing the number of kids we born , things were not this bad in my dad's time when the population was small and manageable .

My dad graduated with a 2nd class lower and he already had more than 7 jobs begging for him months to his Nysc pop... Even with ones 1st class it's not easy anymore

What's the definition of over population

Does the population apply to a country like Nigeria

The problem is the Nigeria structure which makes only federal job the only reasonable secured job in nig
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by lereinter(m): 10:23pm On Dec 19, 2019
Alladinn14:

We should start by reducing the number of kids we born , things were not this bad in my dad's time when the population was small and manageable .

What's the definition of over population

Does the population apply to a country like Nigeria

The problem is the Nigeria structure which makes only federal job the only reasonable secured job in nig...
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by blackprinx: 11:21pm On Dec 19, 2019
No one should judge yet. Climbing & jumping over the fence might be part of the aptitude test. #ThisIsNigeria.

"Nigeria shall be great again" is synonymous to "Jesus is coming soon."
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by ForbesHomesNG(m): 12:51am On Dec 20, 2019
Westernlove:

No they should not reduce the number of Impoverished Kids they are bringing Into Shiithole.....How about me that I'm planning to have at least 3 dozens of children. Una go get sense by force by fire lol....
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by dollarprincess(f): 4:57am On Dec 20, 2019
sad shocked shocked
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by TheFacelessMan: 6:20am On Dec 20, 2019
LOL... I could have written a super action story from the short clip on this article grin

Sorry guys, we have all been there, one way or the other. NEVER GIVE UP!
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by DavidEsq(m): 7:34am On Dec 20, 2019
Ogbunigwe2018:
Is NDLEA recruiting monkeys shocked

Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 20, 2019
Alladinn14:

We really need to check our population growth. Situations where you will a family of 6 or 8 living in a single room is not acceptable
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by SirLiquidGold: 8:40am On Dec 20, 2019
beatmonster:
They should carry out drug test on them grin

Seriously, this country is a failed state. Period
the struggle is real
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by nicedayontop: 10:25am On Dec 20, 2019
What the guy is saying is that your neighbour should start thinking about producing generator instead of selling imported ones.Your neighbour has not really done bad, it is just that we need to start think beyond trading activities, Nigerians should start producing tangible goods that would create massive and reduce the level of importation.
sonnie10:

If you did economics, you would know the difference between micro and macro economy, Catapillar is one of biggest company in the world, their major business is to produce generators.
Shell is the biggest company in the world, their business is to produce hydro carbon fuel.
So, what is wrong in selling generators when government can’t provide electricity.
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by nicedayontop: 10:37am On Dec 20, 2019
Go and read your SSCE economics textbook under theory of population by Thomas Mathius or didn't you offer economics or go to school at all.Is it true that if u want to hide anything from a black man,put that thing inside a book !
uvie66:
I don't understand by nature controlling population ?
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by uvie66: 1:36pm On Dec 20, 2019
nicedayontop:
Go and read your SSCE economics textbook under theory of population by Thomas Mathius or didn't you offer economics or go to school at all.Is it true that if u want to hide anything from a black man,put that thing inside a book !
OK I will read the book.
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by larryking540: 6:41pm On Dec 20, 2019
Marvieduke:

Sincerely I am making plans to leave this country for good.

My dear better move ,the better for you o,,
An Africa mind is just bittered,
An African mind is just angry ,
An African mind is just negative minded
An African mind doesn't care about your well-fair

Don't worry ,when you enter flight reach another country then you will know what I mean

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by sonnie10: 6:45pm On Dec 20, 2019
nicedayontop:
What the guy is saying is that your neighbour should start thinking about producing generator instead of selling imported ones.Your neighbour has not really done bad, it is just that we need to start think beyond trading activities, Nigerians should start producing tangible goods that would create massive and reduce the level of importation.
But you still have to import the parts. Except you mean my neighbor should revive Ajeokuta steel to produce steel, generate his own independent electricity to fabricate the metal, fund the universities to be consistent with current international trend of research oriented institutions where research work could be hatch and harness. Stop the double or triple taxation by federal,, state and LGA on businesses and mandates central bank to cap interest rate at single digit.
You see, in such environment any independent self help afford should be highly commended and not criticized.
Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja by GMbuharii: 3:06am On Dec 22, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

cry.. I would have written a super action story from the short clip on this article but man never chop since morning... BMC chop-money never show embarassed

Sorry guys, alarm dey tear belle!. NEVER GIVE UP Sha!

Someone help me with job o

grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Strictly For SSCE / First Bank Aptitude Test. / Concept Group Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.