Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name? - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name? (89059 Views)

The Snake � I Killed In My Compound This Morning / See The Crocodile I Killed This Early Morning During The Rainfall / Manatee: This Creature Was Killed In Badagry Yesterday. Who Knows The Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name? by Kendumazy(m): 9:17pm On Dec 19, 2019
OK
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name? by gebest: 9:17pm On Dec 19, 2019
The snake is called A SNAKE.

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name? by OttHin: 9:17pm On Dec 19, 2019
Black mamba

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name? by Rubbiish(m): 9:17pm On Dec 19, 2019
Adanairaland:
How are we supposed to know the name?

Na we born am?
Lol
U are funny

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 19, 2019
lloydtruth:
The Snake I killed in my compound, who knows the Name?

Flower snake, very harmless

3 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name? by Marvieduke(f): 9:18pm On Dec 19, 2019
His name is maj Gen buhari
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name? by urchcoded(m): 9:18pm On Dec 19, 2019
His name is promise.

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name? by SweetPreeq(m): 9:18pm On Dec 19, 2019
SamOyovwi:
The Green snake is the fastest

I heard green snakes are not venomous

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name? by Mightyhaiz: 9:18pm On Dec 19, 2019
Looks like a garter snake.. Them say e no venomous,but am too impatient to find out.. Like Christopher Wallace,..am gon blast squeeze first,ask questions last..that how most of these so called gangsters (snakes) pass.. cool
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name? by SweetPreeq(m): 9:19pm On Dec 19, 2019
Is that not Vector

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name? by DaddyMorenike: 9:19pm On Dec 19, 2019
Thank God for your life .
It's called the Belarusian monkey.
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name? by DaddyMorenike: 9:19pm On Dec 19, 2019
SweetPreeq:
Is that not Vector
no, na MI

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name? by lastempero: 9:20pm On Dec 19, 2019
Burutai
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name? by Nwaonyishi69: 9:20pm On Dec 19, 2019
What I know is that it is edible.
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name? by Patosky4U: 9:20pm On Dec 19, 2019
Lala oya what is the name of the snake? �
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name? by Fayrouzz(m): 9:20pm On Dec 19, 2019
You didn't ask the snake before killing it?

4 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name? by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:20pm On Dec 19, 2019
My hatred for snakes eeh

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name? by Oblongata: 9:20pm On Dec 19, 2019
The name is

Lala sneh grin

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name? by melviniyke2002(m): 9:21pm On Dec 19, 2019
Kylekent59:
Not a V-shape headed snake.

It could be yellow bellied snake or water snake.

at OP open its mouth with a cutlass, if it is black, then that's a mamba, if it has with tissues, then that's a cotton mute and finally, if it has fangs, then it's venomous.
hmmmmm snake master I hail thee
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name? by Michealeni: 9:21pm On Dec 19, 2019
The snake look like black mamba...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name? by Kyase(m): 9:21pm On Dec 19, 2019
temmytopsy1:
This was the type we killed last in our compound, they are very fast. somebody said they can fly
Yeah very fast but get tired quick, it only covers 100m twice then it get completely tired.
For the flying I heard too but only when harmattan
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name? by SamOyovwi: 9:21pm On Dec 19, 2019
I don't really know. But that snake dey fast die. Hard to kill
SweetPreeq:

I heard green snakes are not venomous

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name? by harrikoko: 9:22pm On Dec 19, 2019
Looks like a rat snake tho, a non venomous constrictor or a Caspian whipsnake. I may be wrong tho cause almost every snake in Africa is venomous just us her inhabitants lol
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name? by iscom(m): 9:22pm On Dec 19, 2019
The name is ogbor

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name? by Brownhypo: 9:22pm On Dec 19, 2019
2chukwu:
I don't know the name but the dam thing is super Fast.....
You're right. The snake is very fast
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 19, 2019
Your compound self
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name? by mamaafrik(m): 9:22pm On Dec 19, 2019
You mean everyone above don't know the name of that,well,according to the National Geographic channel,(Yoruba ),it is called Osha,what did i call it,oshaaaaa.
You can now be going.
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name? by budusky05(m): 9:24pm On Dec 19, 2019
I need to ask the mum what she named it, me I did not attend the naming ceremony

4 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name? by Heffalump(m): 9:24pm On Dec 19, 2019
It is called brown snake. Usually nonpoisonous.

From the cloaca down to the tip of the tail, there are double scales running parallel to each other- one xteristics of non-venomous snakes.
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name? by Realfrankie(m): 9:24pm On Dec 19, 2019
lloydtruth:
The Snake I killed in my compound, who knows the Name?

After you use am do pepper soup chop finish,na it your village people come send you to come ask us for the name.
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name? by mojeezy: 9:25pm On Dec 19, 2019
i think if you snap the head it will be easier to recognise

they have different shapes of head
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name? by Mac2016(m): 9:25pm On Dec 19, 2019
temmytopsy1:
This was the type we killed last in our compound, they are very fast. somebody said they can fly
And you believe it? Chai grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Snake Swallowing Another Snake In Enugu (Photos) / Top Five Nigerian Scientists And Their Great Inventions / "Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.