Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car (5044 Views)

Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State / Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos / Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by Mariangeles(f): 6:22pm On Dec 19, 2019
jesusson2020:
Hello Nairalanders,

Please help me solve this, I want to know if I am wrong?

I have a girl friend that I have been dating for almost 2 years.

I traveled to abuja before I flew back to lagos, I inform my GF to use my car to pick me up @ the airport by 7pm.

I arrived lagos called her she picked and says she is on the way, then I called severally she didn't pick my calls, then exactly an hour waiting

at the airport she called me to notify me that she is in the airport and I also refused to pick, then she sent me message lying that the vehicle was

clamped (which I know is a lie) all of a sudden she drove past me and went to turn around for pick up, then she is already angry I also didn't pick

her call. By the time she parked, there was 2 ladies with me, we flew in together from ABUJA, it happens we going the same route in Lagos

they helped me out because i had an injury with my ankle so I couldn't walk properly. When she parked I was accusing her of lying about the vehicle been clamped, then I ordered the 2 ladies to enter the car, my GF insist she wont take them, and ordered the ladies to come down from the vehicle, then I also came down and join the ladies. and she angrily drove off. My GF called me several times I refused to pick her call. then she sent me a message that she is not my driver that Im trying to turn her to house girl. that I should come to her area to pick up my car.

I told her that I need to take a break from this baseless relationship that trust is zero respect is thrown out of the window and embarrassment is all i get.

Please my people Do I wrong her here?
Yes, you did wrong.
You are a spiteful person.
If you had done it out of kindness, there would have been nothing wrong with it, but you did it out of spite and pettiness, which is wrong in a relationship.

3 Likes

Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by larryking540: 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
Davash222:
She took your car and zoomed off
Niggarz be giving girls too much leverage these days.

Yeah for real man
Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by Lightangel65: 6:27pm On Dec 19, 2019
ariyebaba:
You insulted and shouted at her in front of strangers.

You bellitle her and make her less human.

If you are in her shoe, how will u feel ?

He had every right to, it's his car he can help whoever he wants to plus they helped him, she is just an insecure obssesive bitch.
Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by larryking540: 6:29pm On Dec 19, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
SMH to the guys that commented above lipsrsealed

If the reverse was the case,I mean the lady bringing in two other guys,won't the bf feel insecure?
Op knows his gf,this attitude might just be a one time attitude.If it is then he overreacted.Haba,leaving your babe for two random ladies
If she's behaves like this normally then that's another case, but if she's a good person,it's your loss not hers.Do fast and collect your car.

2 guys accompanying the lady will not make the boyfriend feel insecure ,it seems you don't know guys that much ,if it were to be a single guy accompanying the lady then ,we will raise a flag not in public but wen we get home but in public it's a definite noooooooo ,,,why wash your cloths in public
Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by jesusson2020: 6:48pm On Dec 19, 2019
Mariangeles:
Yes, you did wrong.
You are a spiteful person.
If you had done it out of kindness, there would have been nothing wrong with it, but you did it out of spite and pettiness, which is wrong in a relationship.

Can you explain how I was spiteful and petty

1 Like

Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by addicted268(f): 7:17pm On Dec 19, 2019
Duru9:
Why accusing her of lying in presence of the 2 ladies?
She didn't pick ya calls because she was driving

Why she even get lever drive your car comot ?
Yoi for tell her to come down enter front seat make you drive the car yourself

Yoi both are at fault sha

I totally agree with your first statement.it is possible that the girl isn't mad about d ladies as she is about the fact that he called her a liar in the presence of strangers.

I personally detest having a confrontation with my spouse in the presence of people. They should have saved the drama for when they were alone.it might just be a misunderstanding.

2 Likes

Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by romenna: 7:17pm On Dec 19, 2019
jesusson2020:

I didn't inform her, I didn't tell her anything. I just ordered the girls to enter the car, while accusing her of lying about her car been clamped
u reduced ur woman in public n she wasn't kind enuf to swallow ur bs so she reduced u in public.
Balanced diet.
Go carry ur car m continue ur relationship wit her.
She knows her worth.
U shud be happy u hav a woman that can stand up to bs

2 Likes

Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by Mykel51(m): 7:22pm On Dec 19, 2019
YOU DID NOTHING WRONG BRO...
Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by LadySarah: 7:34pm On Dec 19, 2019
We need to hear from the girl. grin
Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by Lari03r(m): 7:38pm On Dec 19, 2019
Bro you were wrong. You shouldn't have asked your girl to pick you up, that's what you have friends or acquaintances for.

All the drama is because you asked a woman to do a man's job. No woman has that patience except it is her kids or family members she is picking up, you now compounded the issue by bringing in 2 girls. grin grin grin

Very wrong act bro, next time get one of your friends or a man to help you out, especially since you were injured, a reasonable man would have been waiting for you knowing your condition especially if you were going to drop cash for the parole.

Read the 48 Laws of Power bro.

1 Like

Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:42pm On Dec 19, 2019
Oh really.......so with all these, you are still not aware you were at fault. First thing you should have done should have been an introduction, then the ladies can hop into the car. But just because it's your car, you refuse to show her respect or simple courtesy.
jesusson2020:

I didn't inform her, I didn't tell her anything. I just ordered the girls to enter the car, while accusing her of lying about her car been clamped

1 Like

Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by djoe21(m): 7:49pm On Dec 19, 2019
theButterfly:
There's nothing wrong with being kind. Perhaps if they weren't already upset w/ each other for not picking each other's calls or he hadn't accused her of lying in their presence, giving them a lift wouldn't have been a problem, but it was. He should've thank the two ladies, give them a token for their help (which would've been more than enough kindness on his part in response to their own), then be on his way with the gf. When they get home and are both calm, they can then talk things out. But getting out of the car to join them was wrong. If he was a married man, would that have been the right thing to do to his wife? This was an unnecessary battle that could've ended right there.

I am not excusing his action of accusing his gf in front of strangers but please don't compare a wife to a girlfriend.
Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:50pm On Dec 19, 2019
jesusson2020:

.. Bros you did wrong.In as much as you were angry,you should have shown a little respect to her since you guys are in the public.Two wrongs don't make a right. Nothing wrong if you wanted to reciprocate the good gesture the two ladies shown you,but you should have at least let you woman be on the know.On her own part,she over reacted by asking them to get down from the car.

1 Like

Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by Lari03r(m): 7:51pm On Dec 19, 2019
About the relationship drama, Na you sabi wetin you see before you approach her. But that clamping dey happen true true for Abuja Airport sha, depending on where and how you park, or if you drive Uber special a.k.a Corolla.

But in my opinion for your babe to have your car keys and you just want to end the relationship like that, it is either you are too trusting or you dey too open and you could get hurt badly either ways.
Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by roybanjo100(m): 8:09pm On Dec 19, 2019
jesusson2020:
Hello Nairalanders,

I traveled to abuja before I flew back to lagos, I inform my GF to use my car to pick me up @ the airport by 7pm.

I arrived lagos called her she picked and says she is on the way, then I called severally she didn't pick my calls, then exactly an hour waiting

at the airport she called me to notify me that she is in the airport and I also refused to pick, then she sent me message lying that the vehicle was

clamped (which I know is a lie) all of a sudden she drove past me and went to turn around for pick up, then she is already angry I also didn't pick

her call. By the time she parked, there was 2 ladies with me, we flew in together from ABUJA, it happens we going the same route in Lagos

they helped me out because i had an injury with my ankle so I couldn't walk properly. When she parked I was accusing her of lying about the vehicle been clamped, then I ordered the 2 ladies to enter the car, my GF insist she wont take them, and ordered the ladies to come down from the vehicle, then I also came down and join the ladies. and she angrily drove off. My GF called me several times I refused to pick her call. then she sent me a message that she is not my driver that Im trying to turn her to house girl. that I should come to her area to pick up my car.

I told her that I need to take a break from this baseless relationship that trust is zero respect is thrown out of the window and embarrassment is all i get.

abeg go carry your car and leave d idiot alone, who knows where she was and why she didnt pick her calls, i hate girls that act stupid and still wants you to pet them.
Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by extremelygolden: 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2019
Two dramatic couple!

You called her, she didn't pick. She called you, you also didn't pick. You forgot that she might not be able to pick your call while driving.

You also didn't know that Police ooo, LASTMA ooo and all of them could even be on the road looking for last minute traffic offenders for the day to arrest so that this Christmas go gel die for their side. Abi you no remember say na last week before Christmas be this?

Did I mention that traffic in Lagos these days is something else?

But bros, you be Soldier? Because the way you take dey ORDER those two ladies inside the car tire me, Olorun.

Two Crazy Lovers! Go settle your differences abeg cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by maya007: 8:30pm On Dec 19, 2019
Pls you plp should wait first.....
U asked her to pick u up...she came no matter wat!
Den u showed up with two ladies and still started scolding her in front of them? Oga how na? Even if it's me I wont take that one...am I ur slave or driver?
If it was she that just showed up with two guys wat would u have done? Pls let's b guided ooooo it's a relationship not a force ship....
It's a different thing if u just chilled den immediately she came u smile and say I just want to give dem a lift then wen u get home u can vomit or shout or say whatever it is she did u didnt like but not directly in front of them...if you dont respect ur woman in public it means u have a problem too...
Forget those ones that are telling u forget the bitch dey are the type that will come and form alpha Male online and go n kneel and beg dere girls in private...not that I care tho but oga u bleeped up!

1 Like

Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by obi4eze(m): 8:36pm On Dec 19, 2019
You and your girl are still children. You have no business being together.
Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 19, 2019
djoe21:

I am not excusing his action of accusing his gf in front of strangers but please don't compare a wife to a girlfriend.
So because she's just a girlfriend she should be treated with lesser respect?

extremelygolden:
Two dramatic couple!

You called her, she didn't pick. She called you, you also didn't pick. You forgot that she might not be able to pick your call while driving.

You also didn't know that Police ooo, LASTMA ooo and all of them could even be on the road looking for last minute traffic offenders for the day to arrest so that this Christmas go gel die for their side. Abi you no remember say na last week before Christmas be this?

Bros, you be Soldier? Because the way you take dey ORDER those two ladies inside the car tire me, Olorun.

Two Crazy Lovers! Go settle your differences abeg cheesy cheesy cheesy
LOLs. Yes, he "ordered them to enter the car" while she "ordered them to come down". I'm sure those girls were thinking, "Which kain wahala be this na?" and were probably happy to be on their way, away from the drama.

1 Like

Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 19, 2019
grin cheesy u guys dating troublesome ladies are trying oo.with all the stress in nigeria u will stil involve urself in a stress relationship.
Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 19, 2019
Ardar:
You ordered those girls to enter the car and your girlfriend ordered them to get out, disgracing each other in the presence of strangers in public.

You and your girlfriend are both mad.

You guys go just sit down behind keyboard dey insult and bash people online for nothing.

The OP asked for advice and to know who was wrong but your stupid skull couldn't give any advice but insult.

You see why kids should be banned outrightly from NL?

Seun should start doing verification for those above 30 only to join NL these days.

1 Like

Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 19, 2019
and all those guys up dere condeming op for standing and looking while d girl drove d car away..how are u not sure it was the girl who purchased d car for the op.
Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 19, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Oh really.......so with all these, you are still not aware you were at fault. First thing you should have done should have been an introduction, then the ladies can hop into the car. But just because it's your car, you refuse to show her respect or simple courtesy.

Mature observation!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 19, 2019
victorian:
She will honestly feel angry seeing two ladies entering the car with u, as if she's your driver.

But at the end, she shouldn't have left you all, like that.

Then you yourself op, you should have informed her two ladies are Coming along with you and they will drop on the way.

Op u sef dey at fault.

Your babe acted irrational . Both of you were wrong. She's not your driver. That's the truth.

You could have asked her for the keys of the car, as soon as u met her at the car park. Tell her to seat by the front seat. As she's seated. You talk to her that two ladies are joining both of u, cos they assisted u thru the flight. Then indicate to the two ladies to seat at the back seats.

It's better that way
Than for her to drive you back.

So anytime she comes to pick you, collect the key and drive both of you back home. Simple

Mature observation and good input!

2 Likes

Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by Harryjnr1: 8:49pm On Dec 19, 2019
Join longrich Business and change your financial life
Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 19, 2019
theButterfly:
When your girlfriend arrived to pick you up, you should've thanked the two ladies for their help, said your goodbyes, get in the car and be on your way with your woman. You had no more business with the two ladies at that point. However, since you wanted to give them a lift, and your gf told them to get out of the car, you could've simply given them a token instead, thank them once again and leave. The point is you shouldn't have gotten outta the car to join them, so I don't blame your gf for driving off.

Give them token?

And they told you they will accept it in the presence of his gf?

Gals who paid their flight tickets by themselves to Lagos won't be able to locate their way home by themselves?
The token isn't necessary here madam... Just a little intro could have paid off.
Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 19, 2019
OP you need to apologize to your girl, you asked her to pick you up and she came against all odds, it's not completely impossible that she was clamped down you don't have any evidence against that except your emotions

I'm sure it's not the moment she showed up you decide to give your new found 'concubines' lift yet you think she is less than a person that should know, like buhari military dictator that you are you ordered the strange ladies into the car then ordered her to start driving? If she took your bullshit you will have sat at the back in the middle of your new 'helpers'

First thing you should have done is proper introduction of the ladies but nay macho Man was just ordering
Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by djoe21(m): 9:11pm On Dec 19, 2019
theButterfly:
So because she's just a girlfriend she should be treated with lesser respect?

LOLs. Yes, he "ordered them to enter the car" while she "ordered them to come down". I'm sure those girls were thinking, "Which kain wahala be this na?" and were probably happy to be on their way, away from the drama.

Yes she should especially when she behaves that way.
Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 19, 2019
djoe21:

Yes she should especially when she behaves that way.
Maybe if he had respected her (when she arrived to pick him up), she wouldn't have behaved that way. Respect begets respect.

INSTANTCASH345:

Give them token?

And they told you they will accept it in the presence of his gf?

Gals who paid their flight tickets by themselves to Lagos won't be able to locate their way home by themselves?
The token isn't necessary here madam... Just a little intro could have paid off.
They didn't have to accept it - it's not by force. He really didn't owe them anything (a lift, token, etc) other than a "Thank you. I really appreciate your help and kindness. God bless and take care".
Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 19, 2019
theButterfly:
Maybe if he had respected her (when she arrived to pick him up), she wouldn't have behaved that way. Respect begets respect.

They didn't have to accept it - it's not by force. He really didn't owe them anything (a lift, token, etc) other than a "Thank you. I really appreciate your help and kindness. God bless and take care".

My thought exactly!
Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
jesusson2020:
Hello Nairalanders,

I traveled to abuja before I flew back to lagos, I inform my GF to use my car to pick me up @ the airport by 7pm.m

View the scenario this way and whatever you get answer your question.

If it was she who ordered two men to enter the car when you went to pick her, will you allow them join you guys?

How will you feel, if your girl walked away with two strangers, men o. Be sincere o. How will you feel?

If you ask me, what you did was very very very wrong. And my mind is telling me you prolly have an eye on one of the girls. Reason you're calling for a break in your relationship over what was your fault.

You want to help, it's only girls you see to help. Onyeoma C Y. No respect for your girlfriend sef.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Will You Do To Her? [Picture] / How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. / Drop Few Lines For That Special Someone Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.