Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car (5049 Views)

Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State / Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos / Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
Why will u want her to come and drive u and two other girls she doesn't know
Is she your driver?
Abeg I like that your gf. Carry your car go
Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by Validcode: 9:29pm On Dec 19, 2019
Davash222:

Does it matter? The girlfriend is one untrained bitchhh!!!

Flip the situation over, imagine picking up your woman and meeting her with two men.
Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by extremelygolden: 9:32pm On Dec 19, 2019
theButterfly:
So because she's just a girlfriend she should be treated with lesser respect?

LOLs. Yes, he "ordered them to enter the car" while she "ordered them to come down". I'm sure those girls were thinking, "Which kain wahala be this na?" and were probably happy to be on their way, away from the drama.

Their matter tire me

1 Like

Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by Taywon: 9:37pm On Dec 19, 2019
Na small pikin dey worry both of una...
Bros please this nonesense must stop this year.....

Date mature lady una no go hear... If u marry this one na everytime una go dey do family meeting...
Think... Use ur brain not ur heart...
Stay happy

2 Likes

Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by Validcode: 9:40pm On Dec 19, 2019
Davash222:

Does it matter? The girlfriend is one untrained bitchhh!!!

Just imagine!!! So immature.
Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by jakandeola(m): 10:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
henriettttta:
Why will u want her to come and drive u and two other girls she doesn't know
Is she your driver?
Abeg I like that your gf. Carry your car go
u don pass ur jamb
Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by iceybux(m): 10:36pm On Dec 19, 2019
Two Wrongs Dont Make A Right, From Her Part She Disrespectful By Asking The Ladies To Get Down When U Actualy Askd Them In, U The Man She Should Have Some Respect And Deal The Matter Wit U At Home, As For U Accusing How Publicly Wasnt Right Either,but If She Did What She Did Bcuz Of D Two Ladies And Sayin She Not A Driver Then U Total Outta Line Coz I Blive U've Drove Her A Couple Of Times Without Sayin U Aint Her Driver And Plus D Zoomin Off Wit Ur Car,then She Gat Temper Issues

1 Like

Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by samtol4(m): 10:43pm On Dec 19, 2019
Don't wash your dirty linen in the public! Immediately your Gf arrive you should have thank her for coming to pick you ,then let her know that the two ladies need your help.. But the first thing you did was to accuse her in the public .

2 Likes

Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by djoe21(m): 10:45pm On Dec 19, 2019
theButterfly:
Maybe if he had respected her (when she arrived to pick him up), she wouldn't have behaved that way. Respect begets respect.

They didn't have to accept it - it's not by force. He really didn't owe them anything (a lift, token, etc) other than a "Thank you. I really appreciate your help and kindness. God bless and take care".

Madam, please don't do like the OP's gf simple. Our kindness to others shouldn't be a function of the way we feel at the particular point in time.

1 Like

Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by capsule(m): 10:54pm On Dec 19, 2019
jesusson2020:

She has never acted this way before.

I have collected my car. Collecting my car was never an issue. My gf insist she won't take the two girls asking me if she is the one that brought 2 guys to enter my car will I accept.

I do hope that you can give yourself a sincere answer to this question.
Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by Mariangeles(f): 11:04pm On Dec 19, 2019
jesusson2020:

Can you explain how I was spiteful and petty
You know deep down that you did what you did to get back at your girlfriend, plus, you wanted to showoff, to prove to those ladies that you were in "control"

Yes, you were stressed from your trip, but you shouldn't have let things get out of hand .

1 Like

Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by buckybish: 11:42pm On Dec 19, 2019
Jesu son2020 and your many many stories. Abeg no he you dey always brag bout buying a car from Uber hustle... Omo if na you make d bae no sell your car buy human hair.. na ground zero you dey
Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by gowonmaharajah(m): 12:02am On Dec 20, 2019
scolding and accusing her of lying bout the clamped car in the presence of those girls was wrong.

1 Like

Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by Felicity001(m): 7:44am On Dec 20, 2019
theButterfly:
There's nothing wrong with being kind. Perhaps if they weren't already upset w/ each other for not picking each other's calls or he hadn't accused her of lying in their presence, giving them a lift wouldn't have been a problem, but it was. He should've thanked the two ladies, give them a token for their help (which would've been more than enough kindness on his part in response to their own), then be on his way with the gf. When they get home and are both calm, they can then talk things out. But getting out of the car to join them was wrong. If he was a married man, would that have been the right thing to do to his wife? This was an unnecessary battle that could've ended right there.
The op @ jesusson2020 was totally wrong.
These are my reasons.
First, op has pride issue to take care of. Look at his words “I ordered the ladies to enter the car”.
I use to say, provided I’m not present while event occurs, na anything you tell constructively I’ll take. Women are always known to be late even when they’re going for a presidential meeting so waiting an hour is nothing any man should be angry at and for that reason you didn’t pick her numerous calls?

We all know how Lagos airport is couple with the new rules FAAN put in place against Uber/taxify picking up passengers at the airport so it very possible she want lying about the car been clamped.

She arrived and you got into the car, all you would have done is first, take a deep breath and then approach her kindly. Ha an! Babe wat happened na, what took you so long? She will brief you at that instance. Ok, no problems let just go I’m very tired.
As she may be trying to start the car you then appeal to her about the ladies. Naturally, she will even ask, who are those ladies standing with you? Where are they going to? because by that first act you took she must have calm down, But if she doesn’t ask then you can tell her who the ladies are and how you would want to also help them along your route. No normal human being In their right senses will object to that.

Or better still, you would have ordered a ride for them that will take them directly to their houses instead of dropping them just along the route in the end what have you helped them with? Nothing to me because they will finally have to look for a way down to their various destinations and which may be very difficult at that hour of the night.

So OP you’re wrong!

1 Like

Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by deedee44: 4:34am On Dec 21, 2019
lefulefu2:
and all those guys up dere condeming op for standing and looking while d girl drove d car away..how are u not sure it was the girl who purchased d car for the op.
The op actually has a 'car' , where the story got me confused is if it is allowed in the airport grin

Guy just cooked up indomie story and everybody is eating cheesy

Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by XploreLife(m): 4:58am On Dec 21, 2019
Op, my inner spirit feels like insulting you and I am propelled to give you a sound slap.

You didn't trust your GF and went on to disrespect her in the presence of the other ladies by accussing her of lying about her late coming.

It didn't end there, you also wanted her to wheel off some female strangers with you, seriously?

You have zero regards for the babe, but you are here playing the victim card.

You are not a real man.
Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by biz2get(m): 5:16am On Dec 21, 2019
This girl is clearly a DAMAGED GOODS

Take it or leave it.... This is how she is.

Better your plan your way out of her or turn it to cusual relationship wink
Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 21, 2019
deedee44:

The op actually has a 'car' , where the story got me confused is if it is allowed in the airport grin

Guy just cooked up indomie story and everybody is eating cheesy
lol i dont get it ; cheesy..is it that op has a car or keke? ok i am not making fun of anyone ooo but its like op is economical with the truth cheesy and nope cars are not allowed in the airports.maybe he was trying to mean outside the vicinty of the airport cheesy.

1 Like

Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by Frankicent(m): 3:25pm On Dec 21, 2019
Hey big man, break up don't waste your time on selfish women..

For her to disrespect you in public shows she's fond of doing it. Imagine ladies you don't know help carry your luggage's ... Bros hope you collected there number or maybe one..?

My advice go and carry your car..after that delete her number and blacklist her off your mind.. Breakup with a n*tty woman is super easy , but breakup with a good woman is hard.

You can't be spending money on a woman, dating her and she'll Still disrespect...

If a woman doesn't respect you it mean she has respect for someone else....
She even zoom off with your car. imagine... person way you never marry..... Bad market

Am not ripe for marriage but i understand little things in marriage maybe it's because I move with men way older than me..grin i gat hustle so my kids wouldn't suffer..

I laff when some men complain about difficulties in finding a good woman grin I swear it's one of the most easy thing to look out for using the power of physiology... Test them with money, food, financial status... and watch there signs.

1: if she disrespect you in public... She's a good woman.
2: If she complain about you giving your mother and siblings more attention .. she's not a good woman
3: If she want you to do all.. Buy this and this, spend for her, without her investing in you.. Bros na tokunbo you carry
4: If she doesn't encourage or pray with you... she's not a good woman..
5: If she can't sacrifice hers for you... She's greedy and not a good woman..

Watch out for little signs.. Though nagging and jealous is natural in woman...

Don't wait for them to dispose this signs naturally. Test them using physiology... Do it with multiple women.. you'll find one..

Bros go and collect your car and move on... You'll a big man.. You shouldn't beg for attention.. women will find you..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by bukatyne(f): 3:41pm On Dec 21, 2019
jesusson2020:
Hello Nairalanders,

Please help me solve this, I want to know if I am wrong?

I have a girl friend that I have been dating for almost 2 years.

I traveled to abuja before I flew back to lagos, I inform my GF to use my car to pick me up @ the airport by 7pm.

I arrived lagos called her she picked and says she is on the way, then I called severally she didn't pick my calls, then exactly an hour waiting

at the airport she called me to notify me that she is in the airport and I also refused to pick, then she sent me message lying that the vehicle was

clamped (which I know is a lie) all of a sudden she drove past me and went to turn around for pick up, then she is already angry I also didn't pick

her call. By the time she parked, there was 2 ladies with me, we flew in together from ABUJA, it happens we going the same route in Lagos

they helped me out because i had an injury with my ankle so I couldn't walk properly. When she parked I was accusing her of lying about the vehicle been clamped, then I ordered the 2 ladies to enter the car, my GF insist she wont take them, and ordered the ladies to come down from the vehicle, then I also came down and join the ladies. and she angrily drove off. My GF called me several times I refused to pick her call. then she sent me a message that she is not my driver that Im trying to turn her to house girl. that I should come to her area to pick up my car.

I told her that I need to take a break from this baseless relationship that trust is zero respect is thrown out of the window and embarrassment is all i get.

Please my people Do I wrong her here?

You are right my friend.

If you had the tiniest iota of respect for your girlfriend, you would have called, texted or at worst told her when she appeared that you are given two girls who helped you a lift. And not order them into the car like she is your Uber driver. You even had the guts to accuse her of lying.

If your girl respected you, she would return your calls and not keep you waiting if she wasn't stuck in traffic. She would not have zoomed off since it is your car. She might have been gracious to give you all a lift or quietly drop your keys.

If those osho frees respected themselves, they would have offered to find their way when your quanta started with your girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by bukatyne(f): 3:42pm On Dec 21, 2019
GOFRONT:
Chaiii.....Uncle, Your girlfriend did nothing wrong by being uncomfortable with your Concubines......

Of all the passengers that flew same plane with you to Lagos, No guy men to assist your condition, but na two Oshere no be only one Oshere sef, two Oshere na im agree to help you out......

Forget say na your car your Gf drive and she zoomed off from you after d rift.... If na you meet say two able guyz surround ya Gf in da name of assistant, How far na??

Na from clap clap the thing go take enter Dance oh.....They say boy n girl nor dey do bestie bestie o.......

Hahahaha!
Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by excessmon(m): 4:02pm On Dec 21, 2019
Let's reverse the issue....
Ur gf went to port Harcourt and flew in with two guys that helped her with some things and when you came to pick her up she ordered them into the car without explaining... How will you react?

Oga stop acting manly foolish and go beg ur gf before dem go sell your car to pantakar
jesusson2020:

I didn't inform her, I didn't tell her anything. I just ordered the girls to enter the car, while accusing her of lying about her car been clamped
Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by Godfullsam(m): 4:30pm On Dec 21, 2019
After reading this story I was asking myself what i would have done if I were in OP's shoes.

I later concluded that I can never be in his shoe s because I can never hand over my car to a girlfriend.. never!
Except she is my wife

Ayam not such a nice guy cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by freethinker01: 4:40pm On Dec 21, 2019
Davash222:
She took your car and zoomed off
Niggarz be giving girls too much leverage these days.
I get sick to the bottom of my stomach reading stuffs like this that makes me wanna throw up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Watch Me Buy Sex Tòy Online For A Queen [Picture] / Guys How Do You Come Out Of This / Sings To Know If A Girl Is A Virgin,before Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.