Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car (5046 Views)

Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State / Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos / Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by jesusson2020: 4:20pm On Dec 19, 2019
Hello Nairalanders,

Please help me solve this, I want to know if I am wrong?

I have a girl friend that I have been dating for almost 2 years.

I traveled to abuja before I flew back to lagos, I inform my GF to use my car to pick me up @ the airport by 7pm.

I arrived lagos called her she picked and says she is on the way, then I called severally she didn't pick my calls, then exactly an hour waiting

at the airport she called me to notify me that she is in the airport and I also refused to pick, then she sent me message lying that the vehicle was

clamped (which I know is a lie) all of a sudden she drove past me and went to turn around for pick up, then she is already angry I also didn't pick

her call. By the time she parked, there was 2 ladies with me, we flew in together from ABUJA, it happens we going the same route in Lagos

they helped me out because i had an injury with my ankle so I couldn't walk properly. When she parked I was accusing her of lying about the vehicle been clamped, then I ordered the 2 ladies to enter the car, my GF insist she wont take them, and ordered the ladies to come down from the vehicle, then I also came down and join the ladies. and she angrily drove off. My GF called me several times I refused to pick her call. then she sent me a message that she is not my driver that Im trying to turn her to house girl. that I should come to her area to pick up my car.

I told her that I need to take a break from this baseless relationship that trust is zero respect is thrown out of the window and embarrassment is all i get.

Please my people Do I wrong her here?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by jey4all(m): 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2019
Na u sabi

12 Likes

Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by Auladimeji(m): 4:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
undecided

1 Like

Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by Davash222(m): 4:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
She took your car and zoomed off
Niggarz be giving girls too much leverage these days.

51 Likes

Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 19, 2019
Funny experience,immature girl.
I would stay away from that one if I were you.

3 Likes

Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by zed7: 4:28pm On Dec 19, 2019
She's insecure. One of the worst things to face in a relationship is an insecure and suspicious woman. They come with lots of baggage and negative energy.
Personally, I don't know what your relationship has been all this while, this may just be a one off, however, if this is her everytime attitude, you better re-evaluate the relationship for your own peace of mind and happiness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 19, 2019
She took your own car, zoomed off and left you stranded. hmm She is really insecure oo . I don't know why ladies compete among themselves . Op maybe she saw that those ladies were more beautiful than her that was why she felt threatened . All this ladies that can't see beyond facial and physical beauty .

5 Likes

Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by balosammy(m): 4:29pm On Dec 19, 2019
No you did the right thing
She cant expect you to leave those good Samaritan ladies.
And moreover i hate ladies that are disrespectful

12 Likes

Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by bluebay(m): 4:30pm On Dec 19, 2019
Ladies dont really love to scolded openly. That's what I know... You did a little wrong and she acted childish too...

5 Likes

Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by Validcode: 4:30pm On Dec 19, 2019
You should have informed her you're not alone, especially as you guys already had some dramas starting.

1 Like

Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by boxer022(m): 4:34pm On Dec 19, 2019
From what I read here, I don't believe you did anything bad, you were only been kind to the ladies because they helped you walk due to your injury. Go to her place and pick up your car, avoid any form of confrontation or problems that might ensue, collect your keys from her and if you can't drive, take a friend with you who is licensed to drive and can actually drive.

10 Likes

Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by Davash222(m): 4:34pm On Dec 19, 2019
Validcode:
You should have informed her you're not alone, especially as you guys already had some dramas starting.
Does it matter? The girlfriend is one untrained bitchhh!!!

1 Like

Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by MickeyMichael1(m): 4:35pm On Dec 19, 2019
hmmmm
Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by Alexaonfleek: 4:40pm On Dec 19, 2019
SMH to the guys that commented above lipsrsealed

If the reverse was the case,I mean the lady bringing in two other guys,won't the bf feel insecure?
Op knows his gf,this attitude might just be a one time attitude.If it is then he overreacted.Haba,leaving your babe for two random ladies
If she's behaves like this normally then that's another case, but if she's a good person,it's your loss not hers.Do fast and collect your car.

14 Likes

Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by balosammy(m): 4:42pm On Dec 19, 2019
Validcode:

He can actually tell her in the car
And am sure by the time he explained to her she will be the one thanking the ladies most
Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by GOFRONT(m): 4:44pm On Dec 19, 2019
Chaiii.....Uncle, Your girlfriend did nothing wrong by being uncomfortable with your Concubines......

Of all the passengers that flew same plane with you to Lagos, No guy men to assist your condition, but na two Oshere no be only one Oshere sef, two Oshere na im agree to help you out......

Forget say na your car your Gf drive and she zoomed off from you after d rift.... If na you meet say two able guyz surround ya Gf in da name of assistant, How far na??

Na from clap clap the thing go take enter Dance oh.....They say boy n girl nor dey do bestie bestie o.......

16 Likes

Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by jesusson2020: 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2019
Validcode:

I didn't inform her, I didn't tell her anything. I just ordered the girls to enter the car, while accusing her of lying about her car been clamped

1 Like

Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by jesusson2020: 4:52pm On Dec 19, 2019
balosammy:

He can actually tell her in the car
And am sure by the time he explained to her she will be the one thanking the ladies most

I didn't say a word, because I was angry
Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by Wronggee(m): 4:52pm On Dec 19, 2019
I dey tell you �����
Davash222:
Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by jesusson2020: 4:55pm On Dec 19, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
SMH to the guys that commented above lipsrsealed

If the reverse was the case,I mean the lady bringing in two other guys,won't the bf feel insecure?
Op knows his gf,this attitude might just be a one time attitude.If it is then he overreacted.Haba,leaving your babe for two random ladies
If she's behaves like this normally then that's another case, but if she's a good person,it's your loss not hers.Do fast and collect your car.

She was calling me severally to come pick up the car. Her anger was the 2 girls I ordered to enter my car.

One of my female friend says she will do the same if she is in that position.

That since I know we have issue I should have thank the lady and say goodbye to them. And go into the car and settle it alone with my gf
Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by Duru9(m): 4:59pm On Dec 19, 2019
Why accusing her of lying in presence of the 2 ladies?
She didn't pick ya calls because she was driving

Why she even get lever drive your car comot ?
Yoi for tell her to come down enter front seat make you drive the car yourself

Yoi both are at fault sha

3 Likes

Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by victorian(f): 4:59pm On Dec 19, 2019
She will honestly feel angry seeing two ladies entering the car with u, as if she's your driver.

But at the end, she shouldn't have left you all, like that.

Then you yourself op, you should have informed her two ladies are Coming along with you and they will drop on the way.

Op u sef dey at fault.

Your babe acted irrational . Both of you were wrong. She's not your driver. That's the truth.

You could have asked her for the keys of the car, as soon as u met her at the car park. Tell her to seat by the front seat. As she's seated. You talk to her that two ladies are joining both of u, cos they assisted u thru the flight. Then indicate to the two ladies to seat at the back seats.

It's better that way
Than for her to drive you back.

So anytime she comes to pick you, collect the key and drive both of you back home. Simple

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:04pm On Dec 19, 2019
Davash222:
.. I wonder o.

1 Like

Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by Alexaonfleek: 5:05pm On Dec 19, 2019
jesusson2020:

She was calling me severally to come pick up the car. Her anger was the 2 girls I ordered to enter my car.

One of my female friend says she will do the same if she is in that position.

That since I know we have issue I should have thank the lady and say goodbye to them. And go into the car and settle it alone with my gf
That's why I asked if her attitude that day at the airport is not something she does normally.
Fine,you suspected she was lying,what stops you from being the bigger person and asking her what really happened?
You instead added more fuel to the fire by bringing in two random ladies.
You didn't even tell your gf that you're bringing company,not even a fellow guy but two FREAKING GIRLS!!!!!.
Did those girls beg you for a lift?If they helped you tell them thanks and find your way.

Anyways if you feel she's worth apologizing to,you go ahead and do so asap as you're going to collect the car.

1 Like

Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by ariyebaba(m): 5:16pm On Dec 19, 2019
You insulted and shouted at her in front of strangers.
You bellitle her and make her less human.
If you are in her shoe, how will u feel ?

1 Like

Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
When your girlfriend arrived to pick you up, you should've thanked the two ladies for their help, said your goodbyes, get in the car and be on your way with your woman. You had no more business with the two ladies at that point. However, since you wanted to give them a lift, and your gf told them to get out of the car, you could've simply given them a token instead, thank them once again and leave. The point is you shouldn't have gotten outta the car to join them, so I don't blame your gf for driving off.

1 Like

Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by djoe21(m): 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2019
theButterfly:
When your girlfriend arrived to pick you up, you should've simply thanked the two ladies for their help, said your goodbyes to them, get in the car and be on your way.

All of you saying this are really pissing me off! What's wrong with a little kind gesture? Even if they hadn't helped the op prior to that point, what's so bad in giving them a lift since they were going in the same direction? They were two ladies for crying out loud, the less likely anything personal was involved.

3 Likes

Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by jesusson2020: 5:55pm On Dec 19, 2019
theButterfly:
When your girlfriend arrived to pick you up, you should've thanked the two ladies for their help, said your goodbyes, get in the car and be on your way with your woman. You had no more business with the two ladies at that point. However, since you wanted to give them a lift, and your gf told them to get out of the car, you could've simply given them a token instead, thank them once again and leave. The point is you shouldn't have gotten outta the car to join them, so I don't blame your gf for driving off.

Thank you for your advice. Next time I will know how to act

1 Like

Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by jesusson2020: 5:56pm On Dec 19, 2019
ariyebaba:
You insulted and shouted at her in front of strangers.

You bellitle her and make her less human.

If you are in her shoe, how will u feel ?

If I'm in her shoe I will feel bad I think
Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by jesusson2020: 6:01pm On Dec 19, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
That's why I asked if her attitude that day at the airport is not something she does normally.
Fine,you suspected she was lying,what stops you from being the bigger person and asking her what really happened?
You instead added more fuel to the fire by bringing in two random ladies.
You didn't even tell your gf that you're bringing company,not even a fellow guy but two FREAKING GIRLS!!!!!.
Did those girls beg you for a lift?If they helped you tell them thanks and find your way.

Anyways if you feel she's worth apologizing to,you go ahead and do so asap as you're going to collect the car.

She has never acted this way before.

I have collected my car. Collecting my car was never an issue. My gf insist she won't take the two girls asking me if she is the one that brought 2 guys to enter my car will I accept.

1 Like

Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 19, 2019
You ordered those girls to enter the car and your girlfriend ordered them to get out, disgracing each other in the presence of strangers in public.

You and your girlfriend are both mad.

3 Likes

Re: We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 19, 2019
djoe21:

All of you saying this are really pissing me off! What's wrong with a little kind gesture? Even if they hadn't helped the op prior to that point, what's so bad in giving them a lift since they were going in the same direction? They were two ladies for crying out loud, the less likely anything personal was involved.
There's nothing wrong with being kind. Perhaps if they weren't already upset w/ each other for not picking each other's calls or he hadn't accused her of lying in their presence, giving them a lift wouldn't have been a problem, but it was. He should've thanked the two ladies, give them a token for their help (which would've been more than enough kindness on his part in response to their own), then be on his way with the gf. When they get home and are both calm, they can then talk things out. But getting out of the car to join them was wrong. If he was a married man, would that have been the right thing to do to his wife? This was an unnecessary battle that could've ended right there.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Was Your Worst Heartbreak [true] Story? / Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 / Main Chick Vs Side Chick:which Are U?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.