Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby (80727 Views)

Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter / Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) / Pastor Marvelous Odalo Impregnates 12-year-old Girl, Aborts It, Girl Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by Patojargz: 10:21pm On Dec 19, 2019
God have mercy... What a world shocked
Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by Rolex66: 10:21pm On Dec 19, 2019
Please change the name of that state. That juju name is affecting the members of that weird state.

A government with close to 200 million population without an official population and birth control policy can only be an irredeemably useless government.

A young unletterred man with an unrestrained penile activity is a danger to any society.
Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by Alashoalash10: 10:24pm On Dec 19, 2019
Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by aspiring44: 10:25pm On Dec 19, 2019
Birdeyeview:
Barbarick

More than barbaric.

Psychopathic tendencies.
Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by hopexter(m): 10:29pm On Dec 19, 2019
E don dry finish from too much lashing. 17 children and your preeq never still tire. I rather use am take do money feed my children than let it lead me to such disgustful embarrassing. Now if he goes to jail, who takes care of the 17 children? Atleast he takes care of two, what will happen to them. Her impregnated daughter will live with such shameful memory for the rest of her life. There are so much to be considered here. Sending the man to prison would be an easy way out for him. He will be free from responsibilities while be fed and sheltered by Government with prison support from churches, organisations and private bodies, he starts living comfortably in prison lol. I Just hope he's kids don't suffer the consequences of their father sleeping with one of them. How do they even tell their friends in school why their dad is in Prison? Such a thread should not even be opened. undecided
Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by Mrexcell(m): 10:32pm On Dec 19, 2019
bazemirie:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/368995-man-arrested-for-impregnating-own-teenage-daughter.html

With all the actrocities going on in this country every day Sodom and Gomorrah are learners.

1 Like

Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by Goalnaldo(m): 10:35pm On Dec 19, 2019
Ogun State the India of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by therajah: 10:41pm On Dec 19, 2019
danny56:
This is abomination....No way!
This medicine u are puting in your eyes doesnt werk!!
Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by shanga(m): 10:43pm On Dec 19, 2019
ayoblinks:
It's not even a new and special thing anymore, I've seen enough
Please help with that Musa meme?

Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by purplekayc(m): 10:46pm On Dec 19, 2019
Shoot him
Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by LoveToRead: 10:53pm On Dec 19, 2019
This is a taboo.

1 Like

Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by Lugianostar(m): 11:09pm On Dec 19, 2019
End time clueless father

Your foolishness na it dey rush you!!!
Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by friday2011(m): 11:13pm On Dec 19, 2019
bazemirie:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/368995-man-arrested-for-impregnating-own-teenage-daughter.html

Oloriburuku, see as he dey look like captured boko haram fighter, make them just put hot rod inside his anus, yeye
Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by sagiboy1234: 11:14pm On Dec 19, 2019
SUBHANALLAH THIS IS BARBERIC
Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by OdefaGirl(f): 11:14pm On Dec 19, 2019
Bluethong:

Are you supporting him?

Insane!!! Maybe, he is in support.
Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by omohlexy: 11:15pm On Dec 19, 2019
Hmm! Taofeek! I always knew there was something about that name. Now i have to be very careful of my Neibour.

2 Likes

Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by showafrica(m): 11:25pm On Dec 19, 2019
Kendumazy:
Chai! This small guy 17 children. Poor people polluting the earth with irrelevant breeds. There's a vulcanizer in my street too, 3 wives and 7 children. I think it's high time government look into this issue of pregnancy pollution!

8GB atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Nice gift for your clients this season. Moq is 12pcs. Check my signature below to contact me.

Reason is because, poor people suffer a lot thereby engaging in mandatory exercise. The after math is powerful erection all through the night. Have you not ask yourself how most poor people end up with beautiful brides. You think its love no, na powerful strokes from the poor man
Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by bizhop01: 11:38pm On Dec 19, 2019
17 children's with different mother's in late 2019,
He is a devil.
Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by GodSaklek(m): 11:47pm On Dec 19, 2019
I know this man very well, he's a womanizer, there was a time he stayed with one fair complexion beautiful lady near my grandmother flat,that lady has two kids for him and he later dump that woman...

3 Likes

Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by shogsman(m): 12:02am On Dec 20, 2019
Even myfemale siblings look like caricature to me,how will a man have sexual urges for his daughter.
Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 20, 2019
Pussy galore.... See his face like pussy
Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by yinkson(m): 12:13am On Dec 20, 2019
Why is he now looking like Nnamdi-Sowore like that
Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by sharone21(f): 12:18am On Dec 20, 2019
Under the male gender, we have HE and HE GOAT.....both may look similar but the latter doesn't know the difference between his wife and daughter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office / Pregnant Queen Igbinevbo Raped And Murdered In Benin (Video/Photos) / 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.