Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby (80692 Views)

Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter / Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) / Pastor Marvelous Odalo Impregnates 12-year-old Girl, Aborts It, Girl Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by updatechange(m): 6:48am On Dec 20, 2019
TallPck1:
I don't know what would attract a man to his own daughter ; is it ritual purpose or he is cursed. Meanwhile my female siblings be looking like sticks when I see them. Oh God help us!

Why is Ogun state always in the news for wrong reasons?

Believe me I dis guy personally naso dem dey do... they're not real Yoruba , they 're fulanis from ilorin but always use Yoruba name.
Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by updatechange(m): 6:52am On Dec 20, 2019
Subzero047:
Yoruba people sha

The guy is a fulani guy from ilorin not a Yoruba man from ogun state cos I know him very well, he also abuse his wives too sometimes chasing them on the street They always use Yoruba name and its a terrible thing especially when they commits their grievous offences.
Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by Tejumola856: 7:02am On Dec 20, 2019
This man still put more swag,,,
Are you high?
Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by eteba(m): 7:09am On Dec 20, 2019
Finally.....the End is here, dazol!
Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by Isoduwa(m): 7:12am On Dec 20, 2019
GeoAfrikana:
Very serious.

Why do criminals always look ugly?

Ask Tinubu or Buhari or osho baba
Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by Francobonez: 7:58am On Dec 20, 2019
Someone like this should be castrated
Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by Codes151(m): 8:15am On Dec 20, 2019
Y should he have 17 children?

Useless state n country
Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by akdjr(m): 8:46am On Dec 20, 2019
He should be sentence to death by hanging and execute immediately. With good laws we can get rid of rapist and those men who always take advantage of their daughters.
Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by Bigboy911: 8:55am On Dec 20, 2019
Useless Yoruba fools disgracing there generation everywhere...many of them are still suffering from d curse of there ancestors
Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by randyhoff: 9:06am On Dec 20, 2019
This man is a dog. You have 17 children at this your age and yet still sleeping with your 16 yera old daughter. Let him rot in jail pls
Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by MisterKings(m): 9:07am On Dec 20, 2019
grin grin grin This one na fuckaholic o
Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by degab148(m): 9:21am On Dec 20, 2019
Whatever d outcome of their investigation, he must work hard to feed those children. Nobody(sperm donor) can add more problems to already existing problems in Nigeria and run to prison, LAYE KO JO. They should imprison his d**k
Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by Softness147: 9:28am On Dec 20, 2019
Yoruba and sleeping with their children. Tufia kwa.
Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by ronyman(m): 9:31am On Dec 20, 2019
Oyeyemi onyenma grin
Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by kelvinovie25(m): 9:31am On Dec 20, 2019
Wait I saw father of 17 children, like the guy so young has seventeen children, my goodness.
Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by Longman8: 9:32am On Dec 20, 2019
Strange things still happening in this our beloved country. There seems to be no more of blood being thicker than water this days.
Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by otabaotaba: 9:34am On Dec 20, 2019
In Afonjas state this are the kind of news they always offer

Man in pregnant daughter.
Human parts dealer discovered in ogun.
Man behead two women.
A middle age man found with human parts.
Woman killed and buried in church e.t.c

Afonjas why.
Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by merits(m): 9:39am On Dec 20, 2019
bazemirie:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/368995-man-arrested-for-impregnating-own-teenage-daughter.html
he is a dog in human flesh.your own dauta fa! how would I even get arouse 2wards my own daughter, over my dead body..
Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by Mrwillison8080: 9:47am On Dec 20, 2019
Today is a must win, it available just call or Whatsapp me
Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by updatechange(m): 10:01am On Dec 20, 2019
Bigboy911:
Useless Yoruba fools disgracing there generation everywhere...many of them are still suffering from d curse of there ancestors

Trust me, I reside in Papalanto in ogun state so I know him personally.
He is not a Yoruba man, he is a fulani a afonja from ilorin. That's how most of this foolish fulani people do in the west, they bear same with us and you won't be able to differentiate who exactly they are.
Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by sisisioge: 10:09am On Dec 20, 2019
The azzzshhole obviously can't keep his peepee in his pants! Whew!

1 Like

Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by Marshalldrezzy(m): 11:22am On Dec 20, 2019
I think that must be musa...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office / 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. / Pregnant Queen Igbinevbo Raped And Murdered In Benin (Video/Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.