Stats: 3,156,707 members, 7,831,212 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

There Is No For Hope Me... - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / There Is No For Hope Me... (5381 Views)

Why You Must Lose Hope On Nigeria; My Experience Today In Ibadan / Hope Olusegun Aroke: Fraudster Coordinates Yahoo Yahoo Operations From Prison / Hope Uzodima Arrested In India After A Fellow Nigerian Snitched On Him [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by citadels(f): 9:19pm On Dec 19, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
REST IN PEACE IN ADVANCE.

u see Africans are wicked and heartless. No hand of help. Do white people support suicidal individual to end his or her life. That's why Nigerians is in darkness black witches and wizards

Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by CAPSLOCKED: 9:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
citadels:
u see Africans are wicked and heartless. No hand of help. Do white people support suicidal individual to end his or her life. That's why Nigerians is in darkness black witches and wizards

I AM AN ADVOCATE FOR SUICIDE. IT'S NOT A NIGERIAN THING, IT'S MY THING.

WHY DO YOU SOUND LIKE AMERICA IS HEAVEN WHERE NOTHING BAD HAPPENS?

TIM BERGLIN KILLED HIMSELF. NIPSEY, XXXTENTACION, AND HUNDREDS OTHERS HAVE BEEN KILLED IN THE LAST 3 YEARS. AMERICANS ALSO HATE, BULLY AND SCAM PEOPLE.
WHITES ARE THE FOUNDERS OF TERRORISM, COUPS, SUICIDE BOMBING, INTERNET SCAM. LOL. WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU? cheesy

Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 19, 2019
Stop talking Hopelessly...I was at this same point in my Life Helpless,Jobless and booless...But I always kept the Faith together and always asked God to command my Destiny Helper to locate me.
One morning one faithful day,A very very old friend of mine called me that he remembered me today and that was how my whole Life turned around for good.
I know Life can be very frustrating,Pls never loose Hope.
In this season of festivities and enjoyment u won to go and kill urself?!Abah!!
Abeg,Drop ur acct number and details let some of us here show you Love.
I have something for u now.I want u to go and buy urself a full plate of Chinese rice and Turkey and a bottle of wine after then u can decide if u still want to die for nothing.
Cheers.

Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by emmaodet: 10:12pm On Dec 19, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

PLEASE DO NOT LISTEN TO THEM. DO NOT LISTEN TO ANYTHING ANYBODY TELLS YOU THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER. WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO MAKE THINGS BETTER FOR YOU?
THEY CALL YOU A COWARD, TELL YOU THINGS WILL GET BETTER, THEN WIND UP, SHUT THEIR DOORS OR DRIVE OFF WITHOUT LENDING ANY REAL HELP THAT WILL HELP YOU GET BETTER. IF PEOPLE HAVE THEIR WAY THEY'LL SCAM YOU, DECEIVE YOU AND BREAK YOUR HEART. THEY TELL YOU NOT TO KILL YOURSELF CUS THEY WANT TO SEE YOU LIVE IN MISERY. IT MAKES THEM FEEL GOOD ABOUT THEMSELVES.

IF YOU HAVE THE MEANS, PLEASE GO AHEAD. IN REALITY, NOTHING REALLY GETS BETTER. JUST THE SAME CYCLE OF UNENDING PAIN AND STRIFE.

HONESTLY YOU'RE NOT USEFUL. YOU'RE BEING VERY HONEST TO YOURSELF AND WHEN YOU DIE, I'LL MISS THIS RARE TRAIT.

ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO USE SNIPER? YOU'RE GOING TO SUFFER VERY MUCH BEFORE YOU DIE. WHY NOT OPT FOR A MORE COMFORTABLE, LESS PAINFUL OPTION?

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Capslocked you are wicked.
Why encouraging the man more to commit suicide.
Less i forget, what are better options to end someone's life faster with lesser pains? If you care to share or if i may ask?
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by dontknownutn11: 11:53pm On Dec 19, 2019
ALAYE,
YOU COMING HERE TO RANT ABOUT DEC SOMETIN TO JAN SOMETIN JUST SHOWS YOU ARE NOT READY TO DO ANYTHING. PERSON WEY WAN COMMIT SUICIDE NO DEY TELL PEOPLE.
IF YOU DRINK SNIPER...THE KAIN PAIN WEY U GO ASS THROUGH B4 U DIE, U SEF GO REGRET. NA DAT TIME YOU GO KNOW SAY LIFE SWEET. U THINK UR D ONLY ONE GOING TRU HARD TIMES...NA HARD TIMES DEY PUSH GRADUATES TO WEAR SUIT DEY SELL PUREWATER..
BETTER SIT DOWN AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU CAN DO TO IMPROVE UR SITUATION, ONLY FOOLS GIVEUP.
DEATH NOT TODAY

Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by Roroapple: 11:53pm On Dec 19, 2019
Many may take this has a joke but trust me bro I have been we're u are even cut my wrist and drug my self in the house but on to open my eyes and am at d hospital bed but to cut d story short bro just give ur self two more yrs and Chanel ur mind to making an impact B4 u say goodbye so some pple will remember u for trust me B4 2 yrs ur story will change just has mine

Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by dontknownutn11: 11:55pm On Dec 19, 2019
I graduated in 2008 and till date i have never gotten a job in any company..why i never kill myself..d thought has never crossed my mind and ill never give up..u better be thankful you have family members dat have been supporting you...so

Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by Roroapple: 11:59pm On Dec 19, 2019
Drop ur account number pls, I don't like comment on dis platform but u cut my attention

Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by emmaodet: 12:26am On Dec 20, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

PLEASE DO NOT LISTEN TO THEM. DO NOT LISTEN TO ANYTHING ANYBODY TELLS YOU THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER. WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO MAKE THINGS BETTER FOR YOU?
THEY CALL YOU A COWARD, TELL YOU THINGS WILL GET BETTER, THEN WIND UP, SHUT THEIR DOORS OR DRIVE OFF WITHOUT LENDING ANY REAL HELP THAT WILL HELP YOU GET BETTER. IF PEOPLE HAVE THEIR WAY THEY'LL SCAM YOU, DECEIVE YOU AND BREAK YOUR HEART. THEY TELL YOU NOT TO KILL YOURSELF CUS THEY WANT TO SEE YOU LIVE IN MISERY. IT MAKES THEM FEEL GOOD ABOUT THEMSELVES.

IF YOU HAVE THE MEANS, PLEASE GO AHEAD. IN REALITY, NOTHING REALLY GETS BETTER. JUST THE SAME CYCLE OF UNENDING PAIN AND STRIFE.

HONESTLY YOU'RE NOT USEFUL. YOU'RE BEING VERY HONEST TO YOURSELF AND WHEN YOU DIE, I'LL MISS THIS RARE TRAIT.

ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO USE SNIPER? YOU'RE GOING TO SUFFER VERY MUCH BEFORE YOU DIE. WHY NOT OPT FOR A MORE COMFORTABLE, LESS PAINFUL OPTION?

Less i forget, what are better options to end someone's life faster with lesser pains? If you care to share or if i may ask?
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by NoHopeForMe: 6:21am On Dec 20, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

Thank you so much for your honest reply...
I have some questions though.
1. How long do you think sniper can kill someone? If it will guarantee death in 30mins, I am willing to take this option. I have found a good location where I am sure no one will find me no matter how loud I scream. Help me with information on how long sniper can kill and also information of other methods if you have.

2. Aside Helium asphyxiation or the use of inert gas, do u know of any method? I don't have gun( don't know how to get one) and I don't think I have the will to cut or stab myself. Also, falling from a building has the risk of not being completely effective and leaving me with injuries and more shame.

3. If u can get me lethal drug or injection, I am willing to buy. I should be able to raise the money.

Note: I have checked https://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods but no easy executable method there

Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by NoHopeForMe: 6:25am On Dec 20, 2019
culturedboss:
Stop talking Hopelessly...I was at this same point in my Life Helpless,Jobless and booless...But I always kept the Faith together and always asked God to command my Destiny Helper to locate me.
One morning one faithful day,A very very old friend of mine called me that he remembered me today and that was how my whole Life turned around for good.
I know Life can be very frustrating,Pls never loose Hope.
In this season of festivities and enjoyment u won to go and kill urself?!Abah!!
Abeg,Drop ur acct number and details let some of us here show you Love.
I have something for u now.I want u to go and buy urself a full plate of Chinese rice and Turkey and a bottle of wine after then u can decide if u still want to die for nothing.
Cheers.

That's why i think i should wait until 1st week after newyear.
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by NoHopeForMe: 6:28am On Dec 20, 2019
kaysmith:
well, the word impossible is derived from the word Possible...

Impossible is nothing, a short film to demonstrate the unthinkable

also a little humor

please watch, share and enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPOjx3ZSz08

These are the same motivational videos people keep recycling. They only give transient hope and strength to live only for more misery to come later in life. This is exactly what CAPSLOCKED is trying to make you people understand
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by NoHopeForMe: 6:31am On Dec 20, 2019
Daddy46:
you think you have problem bit I bet you that you have none until.you listen to other people issue then you learn to appreciate your life and value it those that are killed by cult war cry in pains till death how much more those that take their own life every day there is opportunity to get better put yourself together learn something if education is not working,and if learning you don't want to learn any skill,learn how to trade you are destined to raise some generation after you failure to do that is a big issue for you in the hands of God

Everybody has their own perception of reality. For me, I am existing and not living. It's of no use...
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by NoHopeForMe: 6:35am On Dec 20, 2019
Roroapple:
Drop ur account number pls, I don't like comment on dis platform but u cut my attention

Its no use...but thanks for your concern
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by NoHopeForMe: 6:42am On Dec 20, 2019
SimDan95:
so saddening to see this, anyway before u do anything take this December to fvck sweet pussy, get a girl to give u anal sex call on Ramotu to blow ur sorrow off from ur di*k.

suck pvssy drink beer chop correct food live like u wanna die the next day, then come back and give ur testimony.

[b]But in a situation u still decide to end it all please gimme ur valuables like, phone, laptop, some money I really need it. In likewise if u need someone to flex with like a company before u commit suicide call me

zero8zero23679137 [/b]

If u can get me a lethal drug or injection, I can give u all I have. I have ps4, ipad, samsung phone, lg tv and hp laptop (core i7). Send me pm
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by CAPSLOCKED: 7:59am On Dec 20, 2019
NoHopeForMe:

Thank you so much for your honest reply...
I have some questions though.
1. How long do you think sniper can kill someone? If it will guarantee death in 30mins, I am willing to take this option. I have found a good location where I am sure no one will find me no matter how loud I scream. Help me with information on how long sniper can kill and also information of other methods if you have.
IT HAS BEEN REPORTED THAT IN A FEW CASES, VICTIMS DIE SHORTLY AFTER TAKING A WHOLE BOTTLE.... THAT SMALL ONE.
BUT IN MOST CASES, VICTIMS DIE BETWEEN 1 - 5 DAYS, OR EVEN MORE. THEY GO THROUGH A LOT OF PAINS AND DISCOMFORT FOR THAT WHOLE TIME. YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO TALK OR MOVE PARTS OF YOUR BODY BECAUSE OF YOUR BRAINS INABILITY TO FUNCTION PROPERLY. YOU'LL POO AND PEE ON YOURSELF... HAHA. YOU'LL SPEND YOUR LAST DAYS IN UNSPEAKABLE PAINS EMBARRASSING YOURSELF. BROTHER... PLEASE DON'T CONSIDER SNIPER. DON'T DIE LIKE A FOOL. cheesy

2. Aside Helium asphyxiation or the use of inert gas, do u know of any method? I don't have gun( don't know how to get one) and I don't think I have the will to cut or stab myself. Also, falling from a building has the risk of not being completely effective and leaving me with injuries and more shame. .. OR EVEN PERMANENTLY PARALYSED WHILE BEING ALIVE. I WOULD HAVE SAID GUN BUT YOU SAY YOU NO GET GUN.
WHY NOT DO ALCOHOL? EXCESS ALCOHOL IN YOUR BODY REPLACES OXYGEN... AND THEN YOU DIE IN YOUR SLEEP.... I'VE TRIED THIS METHOD MYSELF BUT SOME HOW I PASS OUT BEFORE HAVING ENOUGH DOSAGE. cheesy.

3. If u can get me lethal drug or injection, I am willing to buy. I should be able to raise the money.
I WILL CHECK THIS OUT. BUT FOR NOW ALCOHOL WORKS.
IF YOU CAN GET BLUE BOY, YOU SHOULD GET UP TO TEN TABLETS WHILE SITTING CLOSE TO A WELL OR RIVER SO ONCE THE TEN BLUE BOYS TAKE OVER, YOU WON'T WAKE UP AGAIN.. AND PLEASE DO THIS AT NIGHT.

MIND YOU, ONE BLUE BOY PUTS ME OFF FOR DAYS. IMAGINE WHAT TEN WILL DO TO YOU ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU FALL INSIDE THE WELL OR RIVER WHERE NO ONE CAN FIND YOU UNTIL YOU DIE OF SUFFOCATION.
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by CAPSLOCKED: 7:59am On Dec 20, 2019
emmaodet:

I HAVE MENTIONED IT IN THE POST BEFORE THIS ONE. PLEASE CHECK IT OUT.
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by NoHopeForMe: 8:28am On Dec 20, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

- I had always thought sniper will kill instantly. With my kind of bad luck, I will likely not die immediately and people who don't mind their business will likely find me and take to hospital for treatment. I finally found sniper from a man hawking goods just now but it looks different from the ones I know. Help confirm if this is the original one. Pix attached.

Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by kenx1(m): 9:28am On Dec 20, 2019
Bro I'm an orphan... Life is not fair but keep hope alive... One day things will turn around HAVE FAITH BRO I'M AN EXAMPLE
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by NoHopeForMe: 10:22am On Dec 20, 2019
@ CAPSLOCKED, I need more info on blue boy. Never heard of it. Do u mind if I send you pm?
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by CAPSLOCKED: 11:19am On Dec 20, 2019
NoHopeForMe:

- I had always thought sniper will kill instantly. With my kind of bad luck, I will likely not die immediately and people who don't mind their business will likely find me and take to hospital for treatment. I finally found sniper from a man hawking goods just now but it looks different from the ones I know. Help confirm if this is the original one. Pix attached.

YES, THAT'S THE POPULAR SNIPER. YOU SHOULD CHECK FOR THE NAFDAC NUMBER AND EXPIRATION DATE. I DO NOT THINK IT'LL WORK PROPERLY IF THOSE DETAILS ARE INCONCLUSIVE.

ABOUT BLUEBOY, A BOY COSTS AROUND 300 - 500 DEPENDING ON YOUR LOCATION.
A BOY'S TRIPS IS USUALLY VERY MENTAL, IMAGINE YOU TAKE 10? THAT'LL BE A PEACEFUL, CALM, SURE WAY TO GO. JUST POP ALL TEN AT NIGHT SO THAT NOBODY WILL BE THERE TO RESCUE YOU WHEN YOU'RE DROWNING PEACEFULLY IN A POOL OR WELL.

BLUE BOY IS ROCHI, ROHPYNOL, FLUNITRAZEPAM.

Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by dominique(f): 11:24am On Dec 20, 2019
This guy again? Can't you go and find something to do? Must you emotionally blackmail people into donating money to you by threatening to commit suicide. Are there no odd jobs around you to keep body and soul together, must you live off people? How long do you want to continue like this? As long as you're able bodied and have some level of education, you have no excuse to be hungry all the time to the point of creating multiple usernames to wail and beg. Go and find work to do abeg
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by NoHopeForMe: 11:48am On Dec 20, 2019
dominique:
This guy again? Can't you go and find something to do? Must you emotionally blackmail people into donating money to you by threatening to commit suicide. Are there no odd jobs around you to keep body and soul together, must you live off people? How long do you want to continue like this? As long as you're able bodied and have some level of education, you have no excuse to be hungry all the time to the point of creating multiple usernames to wail and beg. Go and find work to do abeg

I don't need your money or anyone's money. If i ask for money from anyone, let the person expose me here on nairaland. Keep your money with u, i dont need it.

The only gift i will accept is lethal pill or injection, or good information on quick and painless death method. Good day
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by NoHopeForMe: 11:51am On Dec 20, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

YES, THAT'S THE POPULAR SNIPER. YOU SHOULD CHECK FOR THE NAFDAC NUMBER AND EXPIRATION DATE. I DO NOT THINK IT'LL WORK PROPERLY IF THOSE DETAILS ARE INCONCLUSIVE.

ABOUT BLUEBOY, A BOY COSTS AROUND 300 - 500 DEPENDING ON YOUR LOCATION.
A BOY'S TRIPS IS USUALLY VERY MENTAL, IMAGINE YOU TAKE 10? THAT'LL BE A PEACEFUL, CALM, SURE WAY TO GO. JUST POP ALL TEN AT NIGHT SO THAT NOBODY WILL BE THERE TO RESCUE YOU WHEN YOU'RE DROWNING PEACEFULLY IN A POOL OR WELL.

BLUE BOY IS ROCHI, ROHPYNOL, FLUNITRAZEPAM.

Thanks. This will even work well with my intial plan sometime ago. I had planned to rent a canoe for a week, travel some distance into a river at dawn then open up a hole i bore in the canoe. I think this will work well in conjunction with the blue boy
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by czarina(f): 11:53am On Dec 20, 2019
NoHopeForMe:
I had planned to rent a canoe for a week, travel some distance into a river at dawn then open up a hole i bore in the canoe. I think this will work well in conjunction with the blue boy
Abeg cheesy cheesy cheesy

All these plenty ceremonies on top suicide cheesy

Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by NoHopeForMe: 11:57am On Dec 20, 2019
czarina:
Abeg cheesy cheesy cheesy

All these plenty ceremonies on top suicide cheesy

Pls mind your business if u dont have anything useful to contribute. I opened this thread to weigh the different methods of suicide. If u dont have anything to say that is in line with the subject pls go.
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by czarina(f): 12:05pm On Dec 20, 2019
NoHopeForMe:

Pls mind your business if u dont have anything useful to contribute. I opened this thread to weigh the different methods of suicide. If u dont have anything to say that is in line with the subject pls go.
I can comment whatever on wherever!

Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by Pusyiter(m): 12:32pm On Dec 20, 2019
Why you dey waste your time?
Person wey wan die no dey announce am
He for don die if he is really serious
czarina:
I can comment whatever on wherever!

Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by czarina(f): 12:38pm On Dec 20, 2019
Pusyiter:
Why you dey waste your time?
Person wey wan die no dey announce am
He for don die if he is really serious
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by JBoss25(m): 3:16pm On Dec 20, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

I AM AN ADVOCATE FOR SUICIDE. IT'S NOT A NIGERIAN THING, IT'S MY THING.

WHY DO YOU SOUND LIKE AMERICA IS HEAVEN WHERE NOTHING BAD HAPPENS?

TIM BERGLIN KILLED HIMSELF. NIPSEY, XXXTENTACION, AND HUNDREDS OTHERS HAVE BEEN KILLED IN THE LAST 3 YEARS. AMERICANS ALSO HATE, BULLY AND SCAM PEOPLE.
WHITES ARE THE FOUNDERS OF TERRORISM, COUPS, SUICIDE BOMBING, INTERNET SCAM. LOL. WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU? cheesy
you shouldn't encourage that guy to kill himself, you're just a wicked fool, do you know how it feels to Bury your child? It's an unending pain that u won't wish on ur worst enemy, I know the guy is willing to kill himself but you have to take his parents into consideration, they brought him into this world , took care of him, and spent money on him just for him to be somebody in the future, If he kills himself now, it will leave a huge scar in his families life.

See as human being brain resemble Akamu - Blackaxe and Vikings Anambra PHOTOS / 4 Banks Raided In Osun by 50 Armed Robbers, Policeman Killed / How Can Anyone Be This Bold Enough To Ejaculate On A Lady In A Public Transport

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85