Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

There Is No For Hope Me... - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / There Is No For Hope Me... (5373 Views)

Why You Must Lose Hope On Nigeria; My Experience Today In Ibadan / Hope Olusegun Aroke: Fraudster Coordinates Yahoo Yahoo Operations From Prison / Hope Uzodima Arrested In India After A Fellow Nigerian Snitched On Him [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by JBoss25(m): 3:38pm On Dec 20, 2019
NoHopeForMe:

Thank you so much for your honest reply...
I have some questions though.
1. How long do you think sniper can kill someone? If it will guarantee death in 30mins, I am willing to take this option. I have found a good location where I am sure no one will find me no matter how loud I scream. Help me with information on how long sniper can kill and also information of other methods if you have.

2. Aside Helium asphyxiation or the use of inert gas, do u know of any method? I don't have gun( don't know how to get one) and I don't think I have the will to cut or stab myself. Also, falling from a building has the risk of not being completely effective and leaving me with injuries and more shame.

3. If u can get me lethal drug or injection, I am willing to buy. I should be able to raise the money.

Note: I have checked https://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods but no easy executable method there
Bro I understand how you feel I've been in your position before, there have been days where by i couldn't even eat because of the lack of money but i still didn't contemplate on suicide. You should think about how your parents will feel if you later decide to kill yourself, we all know how devastated they'll be, it's wise to not give them unnecessary pain. If it's money that is your issue then there are many ways of making money legitimately, that is why there is the internet, for you to get information. There's so much things you can do in this Life, Good food to eat, countries to explore and friends to make. You should have a second thought about killing yourself at the end of the day it's hell fire you'll be heading to if you later decide to do it.
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by Graxie(f): 4:01pm On Dec 20, 2019
NoHopeForMe:

If u can get me a lethal drug or injection, I can give u all I have. I have ps4, ipad, samsung phone, lg tv and hp laptop (core i7). Send me pm

Imagine what you have, many people don't have such. Please I need the laptop. Please kindly help me with it, just make my own reality come through. Thanks.
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by JBoss25(m): 4:08pm On Dec 20, 2019
dominique:
This guy again? Can't you go and find something to do? Must you emotionally blackmail people into donating money to you by threatening to commit suicide. Are there no odd jobs around you to keep body and soul together, must you live off people? How long do you want to continue like this? As long as you're able bodied and have some level of education, you have no excuse to be hungry all the time to the point of creating multiple usernames to wail and beg. Go and find work to do abeg
don't be harsh on the guy, he isn't looking for people to defraud, all he is looking for is suggestions from people on what to use to kill himself. Take it easy.
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by NoHopeForMe: 4:15pm On Dec 20, 2019
czarina:
I can comment whatever on wherever!

Pls leave me alone
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by NoHopeForMe: 4:16pm On Dec 20, 2019
JBoss25:
Bro I understand how you feel I've been in your position before, there have been days where by i couldn't even eat because of the lack of money but i still didn't contemplate on suicide. You should think about how your parents will feel if you later decide to kill yourself, we all know how devastated they'll be, it's wise to not give them unnecessary pain. If it's money that is your issue then there are many ways of making money legitimately, that is why there is the internet, for you to get information. There's so much things you can do in this Life, Good food to eat, countries to explore and friends to make. You should have a second thought about killing yourself at the end of the day it's hell fire you'll be heading to if you later decide to do it.

I am ok with hell fire. Thanks
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by JBoss25(m): 4:19pm On Dec 20, 2019
NoHopeForMe:

I am ok with hell fire. Thanks
Ok, but atleast pity ur parents, don't put them through hell too
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by NoHopeForMe: 4:20pm On Dec 20, 2019
Graxie:
Imagine what you have, many people don't have such. Please I need the laptop. Please kindly help me with it, just make my own reality come through. Thanks.

All will be yours if you can give me lethal pill or lethal injection. I am very serious. I can even give you pictures of my debit card and pin so u can use the Security and card number with the 100k balance in it. We will do a clean exchange of these items but u must prove that the drugs are lethal. I will arrange a pig or rat with similar physiology with humans to test the drug so dont think u can try any funny business with me
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by Funjosh(m): 4:20pm On Dec 20, 2019
JBoss25:
you shouldn't encourage that guy to kill himself, you're just a wicked fool, do you know how it feels to Bury your child? It's an unending pain that u won't wish on ur worst enemy, I know the guy is willing to kill himself but you have to take his parents into consideration, they brought him into this world , took care of him, and spent money on him just for him to be somebody in the future, If he kills himself now, it will leave a huge scar in his families life.

And you believe that guy really wants to kill himself.
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by NoHopeForMe: 4:22pm On Dec 20, 2019
JBoss25:
Ok, but atleast pity ur parents, don't put them through hell too

It is for their own good that I am trying to end my life
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by czarina(f): 4:26pm On Dec 20, 2019
NoHopeForMe:

Pls leave me alone
am I holding you? grin grin
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by Graxie(f): 4:27pm On Dec 20, 2019
NoHopeForMe:

All will be yours if you can give me lethal pill or lethal injection. I am very serious. I can even give you pictures of my debit card and pin so u can use the Security and card number with the 100k balance in it. We will do a clean exchange of these items but u must prove that the drugs are lethal. I will arrange a pig or rat with similar physiology with humans to test the drug so dont think u can try any funny business with me
I wish I know how to get that, but be useful to me by helping me with what I asked you. Your condition is hard, just kindly help me with the laptop. I really need it to start online business by next year. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by NoHopeForMe: 4:32pm On Dec 20, 2019
Graxie:
I wish I know how to get that, but be useful to me by helping me with what I asked you. Your condition is hard, just kindly help me with the laptop. I really need it to start online business by next year. Thanks

Then you are useless to me. Pls go away
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by Hisimperialmaje(m): 4:37pm On Dec 20, 2019
Please die this year, going into next month is too far na,, I'll sponsor for your coffin .. Or you can come and die in calabar let me use you for rituals

1 Like

Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by Graxie(f): 4:41pm On Dec 20, 2019
NoHopeForMe:

Then you are useless to me. Pls go away
Ok sir, you claim you are not useful to your world and I am begging you to be useful.

1 Like

Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by NoHopeForMe: 4:45pm On Dec 20, 2019
Hisimperialmaje:
Please die this year, going into next month is too far na,, I'll sponsor for your coffin .. Or you can come and die in calabar let me use you for rituals

What you and most people are doing is to mock my situation because you think I am either joking or just seeking attention. Fine. You are free to believe all you want. It will not change anything from my own perspective but believe me when I say that if there was a genuine cult that i can donate myself for painless ritual sacrifice or hospital operating in the dark where i can donate all my organs...i will offer myself. If u ever experience my situation, u will understand. If i knew a quick and painless way to end it all, I will not even come here to type all these in the first place
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by NoHopeForMe: 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

YES, THAT'S THE POPULAR SNIPER. YOU SHOULD CHECK FOR THE NAFDAC NUMBER AND EXPIRATION DATE. I DO NOT THINK IT'LL WORK PROPERLY IF THOSE DETAILS ARE INCONCLUSIVE.

ABOUT BLUEBOY, A BOY COSTS AROUND 300 - 500 DEPENDING ON YOUR LOCATION.
A BOY'S TRIPS IS USUALLY VERY MENTAL, IMAGINE YOU TAKE 10? THAT'LL BE A PEACEFUL, CALM, SURE WAY TO GO. JUST POP ALL TEN AT NIGHT SO THAT NOBODY WILL BE THERE TO RESCUE YOU WHEN YOU'RE DROWNING PEACEFULLY IN A POOL OR WELL.

BLUE BOY IS ROCHI, ROHPYNOL, FLUNITRAZEPAM.

Hi...
I sent u a pm, not sure if u saw it. I want to ask more questions in respect of the blue boy. Want to know how i can get it
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by czarina(f): 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2019
cool cool
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by Hisimperialmaje(m): 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

YES, THAT'S THE POPULAR SNIPER. YOU SHOULD CHECK FOR THE NAFDAC NUMBER AND EXPIRATION DATE. I DO NOT THINK IT'LL WORK PROPERLY IF THOSE DETAILS ARE INCONCLUSIVE.

ABOUT BLUEBOY, A BOY COSTS AROUND 300 - 500 DEPENDING ON YOUR LOCATION.
A BOY'S TRIPS IS USUALLY VERY MENTAL, IMAGINE YOU TAKE 10? THAT'LL BE A PEACEFUL, CALM, SURE WAY TO GO. JUST POP ALL TEN AT NIGHT SO THAT NOBODY WILL BE THERE TO RESCUE YOU WHEN YOU'RE DROWNING PEACEFULLY IN A POOL OR WELL.

BLUE BOY IS ROCHI, ROHPYNOL, FLUNITRAZEPAM.
LMAO my guy i believe you.. Or make him take 2cards of tramadol join am

1 Like

Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by CAPSLOCKED: 6:01pm On Dec 20, 2019
JBoss25:
you shouldn't encourage that guy to kill himself, you're just a wicked fool, do you know how it feels to Bury your child? It's an unending pain that u won't wish on ur worst enemy, I know the guy is willing to kill himself but you have to take his parents into consideration, they brought him into this world , took care of him, and spent money on him just for him to be somebody in the future, If he kills himself now, it will leave a huge scar in his families life.

IF YOU CAN ENCOURAGE A FRIEND TO GET MARRIED.
IF YOU CAN ENCOURAGE A FRIEND TO GO TO SCHOOL.
I CAN ENCOURAGE MY FRIEND TO COMMIT SUICIDE. I TOTALLY SUPPORT HIS DECISION, AND IF NEED BE, I WILL STAND BY HIM IN HIS LAST MOMENTS SO WE CAN HAVE ONE LAST BEER BEFORE HIS DEPARTURE.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by CAPSLOCKED: 6:03pm On Dec 20, 2019
NoHopeForMe:

Hi...
I sent u a pm, not sure if u saw it. I want to ask more questions in respect of the blue boy. Want to know how i can get it

I WOULD HAVE REPLIED BUT I'VE LOST THE LOGIN DETAILS FOR THE MAIL ASSOCIATED WITH CAPSLOCKED.
I CAN REPLY YOU HERE OR ANYWHERE ON THE FORUM. DEPENDING ON YOUR LOCATION, I KNOW SOME BLUE BOY CONNECTS AND I CAN LINK YOU UP.
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by TallPck1(m): 6:03pm On Dec 20, 2019
Please where is your location in Lagos. I have something that can kill fast without much pains. Send me pm. Right now. I only need that PS4 to add to my game centre shop.
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 20, 2019
TallPck1:
Please where is your location in Lagos. I have something that can kill fast without much pains. Send me pm. Right now. I only need that PS4 to add to my game centre shop.

F.oool. God will punish u. Your heart is so cold. All u care about is his PS4 to add to ur gaming shop. I pray you see sufferings in this life and never prosper!
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by czarina(f): 10:19pm On Dec 20, 2019
AmericanDad:

F.oool. God will punish u. Your heart is so cold. All u care about is his PS4 to add to ur gaming shop. I pray you see sufferings in this life and never prosper!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by okrikaboi: 10:51pm On Dec 20, 2019
Very morbid thread I must say. Your problem might be emptiness or shame I have had everything and yet nothing I have dealt with great shame as my years of perfect reputation was completely soiled. Smoke better weed. The herb will reveal your true self to you just smoke weed good grade and one cold Heineken and throughout the process ask yourself questions the same ones you have always asked. This might sound foolish to you but also talk to God while doing this and let out all your frustrations. After this if you don't feel any better then your case is hopeless. If God won't help you, weed doesn't make you happy or beer make you feel any better then no need to wait any longer do whatever your heart desires. I didn't recommend sex cause it doesn't work or should I say it didn't work for me I even ended up hating women. Good luck bro. I go Sha pray for you this night. Peace
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by Aladdin1(m): 11:35pm On Dec 20, 2019
let me tell you what would happen to you? you would try to kill yourself and you would be so afraid to die that you cant kill yourself becos your are simply a coward.once a coward always a coward.no sorry for you.becos you are too afraid to die and too afraid to live.fight your fears and dont be afraid to die or live.choose one.try and see if you can surmount your fears and look death in the face and say am not afraid of death but i choose to live.make a choice fast to live or to die.or your misery continues.dont be a weakling make a choice since you are ready to face your eternal fate.which is sure to be damnation.but heaven or earth awaits you.the choice is yours man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by NoHopeForMe: 12:45am On Dec 21, 2019
TallPck1:

I am sure u are not serious...
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by NoHopeForMe: 12:49am On Dec 21, 2019
Aladdin1:
let me tell you what would happen to you? you would try to kill yourself and you would be so afraid to die that you cant kill yourself becos your are simply a coward.once a coward always a coward.no sorry for you.becos you are too afraid to die and too afraid to live.fight your fears and dont be afraid to die or live.choose one.try and see if you can surmount your fears and look death in the face and say am not afraid of death but i choose to live.make a choice fast to live or to die.or your misery continues.dont be a weakling make a choice since you are ready to face your eternal fate.which is sure to be damnation.but heaven or earth awaits you.the choice is yours man.

Everything you said about me is true... I am not denying being a coward and even maybe worse and that is why I said earlier that people can call me what ever the want. In some way you are right but in some other way you are being biased in your conclusion about me but I am not trying to start a debate. I am not scared of what happens after death or eternal punishment so your statement of the obvious is not necessary. I am only pleading that you help a coward end his life. All I need is alternative suicide methods so I can compare with the ones i know. I have 2 or 3 weeks for execution
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by citadels(f): 3:00am On Dec 21, 2019
emmaodet:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Capslocked you are wicked.
Why encouraging the man more to commit suicide.
Less i forget, what are better options to end someone's life faster with lesser pains? If you care to share or if i may ask?
don't mind this idiotic human being

1 Like

Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by citadels(f): 3:09am On Dec 21, 2019
czarina:
Abeg cheesy cheesy cheesy

All these plenty ceremonies on top suicide cheesy

hahahaha. My dear I'm beginning to take him as an idiot
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by citadels(f): 3:13am On Dec 21, 2019
Graxie:
Ok sir, you claim you are not useful to your world and I am begging you to be useful.
hahahaha Nigerians ooo
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by citadels(f): 3:15am On Dec 21, 2019
NoHopeForMe:

What you and most people are doing is to mock my situation because you think I am either joking or just seeking attention. Fine. You are free to believe all you want. It will not change anything from my own perspective but believe me when I say that if there was a genuine cult that i can donate myself for painless ritual sacrifice or hospital operating in the dark where i can donate all my organs...i will offer myself. If u ever experience my situation, u will understand. If i knew a quick and painless way to end it all, I will not even come here to type all these in the first place
please I need your kidneys and liver. Donate it to me.
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by TallPck1(m): 7:43am On Dec 21, 2019
AmericanDad:

Haha... But God doesn't answer those prayers, sorry for your loss!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Caught On CCTV Putting Poison In A Man's Drink At A Hotel (pics/video) / Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. / HAPPENING NOW!! Hamburger Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.