Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

There Is No For Hope Me... - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / There Is No For Hope Me... (5384 Views)

Why You Must Lose Hope On Nigeria; My Experience Today In Ibadan / Hope Olusegun Aroke: Fraudster Coordinates Yahoo Yahoo Operations From Prison / Hope Uzodima Arrested In India After A Fellow Nigerian Snitched On Him [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 21, 2019
Graxie:
You mean you will not allow your sensitive mesiah friend to help you? It shows you are intelligent. You truly know what you want.[s] I saw from the foolish guy post of ascribing poverty to his God, he was actually making you feel you are where you are because You failed His God. Good you are figuring it out yourself. [/s]You don't need any motivational speaker. You are a wise man!!!

I think the OP has thrown the final blow at you by saying you misunderstood me. If I were you, I would feel shameful that a person who is evidently not thinking clearly acknowledges the error in your conclusion.

I ask again, where did you come up with all those wrong conclusions, are my comments really that equivocal and confusing to you?

You are now bribing the OP by calling him sweet names so that he will be on your side but the dude saw through your game even in his depressive state. You are definately a desperate psycho-bot. shocked

My propositions about you are based on facts stemming from the self-evident logical inconsistencies in your statements and analysis of your profile whereas yours are brewed from hate, anger and flawless defeat. One conspicuous reason why I concluded that you are a frustrated person is based on the fact that you registered your account since 2008. You probably have graduated from the university by now by my projections but all these while, you cannot boast of a common laptop and are hoping for someone to die so you can collect his laptop? I think you should be the one we all should help and not the op.

Continue wailing. I am here for you.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by Graxie(f): 11:34am On Dec 21, 2019
DanXplore:

I think the OP has thrown the final blow at you by saying you misunderstood me. If I were you, I would feel shameful that a person who is evidently not thinking clearly acknowledges the error in your conclusion.

I ask again, where did you come up with all those wrong conclusions, are my comments really that equivocal and confusing to you?

You are now bribing the OP by calling him sweet names so that he will be on your side but the dude saw through your game even in his depressive state. You are definately a desperate psycho-bot. shocked

My propositions about you are based on facts stemming from the self-evident logical inconsistencies in your statements and analysis of your profile whereas yours are brewed from hate, anger and flawless defeat. One conspicuous reason why I concluded that you are a frustrated person is based on the fact that you registered your account since 2008. You probably have graduated from the university by now by my projections but all these while, you cannot boast of a common laptop and are hoping for someone to die so you can collect his laptop? I think you should be the one we all should help and not the op.

Continue wailing. I am here for you.
As usual, typing gibberish. Your God is punishing me since 2008, I am not even a graduate and haven't gotten laptop before. Now Mr millionaire, hardworking best student, since you have noticed I need help, can you give me the laptop? Are you waiting for me to create my own suicidal post before you will help? I am wishing the op will even send the Laptop so that I wouldn't follow his step. Keep having my time. I am enjoying it, knowing fully well that your God reward people with evil.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 21, 2019
Graxie:
As usual, typing gibberish. Your God is punishing me since 2008, I am not even a graduate and haven't gotten laptop before. Now Mr millionaire, hardworking best student, since you have noticed I need help, can you give me the laptop? Are you waiting for me to create my own suicidal post before you will help? I am wishing the op will even send the Laptop so that I wouldn't follow his step. Keep having my time. I am enjoying it, knowing fully well that your God reward people with evil.

1. If you are not a graduate by now since the opening of your account 2008, then you likely spent extra years at home before gaining admission if at all you are in school. Another testament of your academic deficiency. This undoubtedly explains why you reason through your anus.

2. Just be patient. I will send 10 laptops to you very soon because i like you undecided

3. I would not be surprised that you are the same person as czarina. Your comments have the same ill-constructed grammar and other major errors in common. More striking is that you both suspiciously have the same single like for your comments which suggests that you switch accounts just to inter-like your comments.
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 21, 2019
The typical Naija mentality "That everyone is a fraud".I Think this guy needs help in resolving his issues, don't know the problem really.Since he didn't contact me with his acct details rather He said he doesn't need it then it's beyond sending him any stipends. Not like I have all the money but God has really blessed me this year and it's enough to let u know u should never loose Hope on yourself. If actually u change ur mind, I'm still willing to send u something for the Xmas.
Everyone handle pressure and stress differently but I pray u look at the brighter side and see Life differently.
Life itself is like a Cliff and u can be standing at the verge.
Pls random beggers and animals should stop sending me pm.it's annoying.
Humanity has lost it's race.
I didn't say I was santa� so
I don't need your contacts.
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by Graxie(f): 11:52am On Dec 21, 2019
DanXplore:

1. If you are not a graduate by now since the opening of your account 2008, then you spent extra years at home before gaining admission if at all you are in school. Another testament of your academic deficiency. This undoubtedly explains why you reason through your anus.

2. Just be patient. I will send 10 laptops to you very soon because i like you undecided
Foolish idiot, you can't patronize me. Try harder, I asked for laptop from a man who feels he wants to end his life, you claimed I don't have common laptop because your God is punishing me for my insensitivity. Now Mr sensitivity, intelligent and hardworking man, blessed by his God send the laptop to me. Your useless assumptions started flowing about my being graduate. I hope people see your level of sensitivity. Hypocrite.
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 21, 2019
Graxie:
Foolish idiot, you can't patronize me. Try harder, I asked for laptop from a man who feels he wants to end his life, you claimed I don't have common laptop because your God is punishing me for my insensitivity. Now Mr sensitivity, intelligent and hardworking man, blessed by his God send the laptop to me. Your useless assumptions started flowing about my being graduate. I hope people see your level of sensitivity. Hypocrite.

Calling me names will not change your misery. Only hardwork will.

Calling me Idiot, hyprocrite, okpo, adamu etc will not change my financial or career status. On the other hand, if you key into my constructive criticisms, perhaps you might make it someday in life.
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by czarina(f): 11:59am On Dec 21, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 21, 2019
DanXplore:

1. If you are not a graduate by now since the opening of your account 2008, then you likely spent extra years at home before gaining admission if at all you are in school. Another testament of your academic deficiency. This undoubtedly explains why you reason through your anus.

3 . I would not be surprised that you are the same person as czarina. Your comments have the same ill-constructed grammar and other major errors in common. More striking is that you both suspiciously have the same single like for your comments which suggests that you switch accounts just to inter-like your comments.

Chai...be like say dey don catch graxie ooo. So na u be czarina? Come and confess oooo

Oya let me watch and see if i will see two of them online at once. Danxplore u be baddddd man aswear grin
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by Graxie(f): 12:04pm On Dec 21, 2019
DanXplore:

Calling me names will not change your misery. Only hardwork will.

Calling me Idiot, hyprocrite, okpo, adamu etc will not change my financial or career status. On the other hand, if you key into my constructive criticisms on your flaws, perhaps you might make it someday in life.

Hypocrite, your God is already punishing me so hard work won't pay, besides saying I reason with my anus was compliment right? Mr millionaire, I am sure the op was tired of people like you, you look down on people and turn around to form motivational speaker. You claim God punishes people with poverty and at the same time, you get it done by your hard work and intelligence.
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 21, 2019
NuissancePolice:

Chai...be like say dey don catch graxie ooo. So na u be czarina? Come and confess oooo

Oya let me watch and see if i will see two of them online at once. Danxplore u be baddddd man aswear grin

Did you also notice that she czarina usually comments immediately after graxie does despite that they don't follow each other? How would she have known of the comment if not that she might be one and same person? shocked
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 21, 2019
Graxie:
Hypocrite, your God is already punishing me so hard work won't pay, besides saying I reason with my anus was compliment right? Mr millionaire, I am sure the op was tired of people like you, you look down on people and turn around to form motivational speaker. You claim God punishes people with poverty and at the same time, you get it done by your hard work and intelligence.

1. Truth is I have multiple personalities and I unleash to people as their actions deserve. You were insensitive and wicked and so I will show you my very unpleasant side.

2. You are still ascribing things I have not said to me and is begining to get me more confused. Are you forcing words into my mouth because you ignorantly misunderstood me or are you just being mischievously stupeed?
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by Graxie(f): 12:11pm On Dec 21, 2019
DanXplore:

Did you also noticed that she czarina usually comments immediately after graxie does despite that they don't follow each other? How would she have known if not that she might be one and same person? shocked
Useless assumption as usual. Very useless.
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 21, 2019
Graxie:
Useless assumption as usual. Very useless.

Unlike you, I am not hasty enough to speak with certainty and that is why I use words like "might" or "could". Nevetheless, the material facts show the high probability that you and czarina are the same person. If so, then it is really shameful of you.
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by Graxie(f): 12:23pm On Dec 21, 2019
DanXplore:

Unlike you, I am not hasty enough to speak with certainty and that is why I use words like "might" or "could". Nevetheless, the material facts show the high probability that you and czarina are the same person. If so, then it is really shameful of you.
What could be more shameful than a person receiving punishment from God for being insensitive?
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 21, 2019
[quote author=favoryte33 post=85100931][/quote]
I don't Blame.Because,I said I had some money to spare to HIM@NoHopeforme.
U just realized that U have issues?!Pls go and form ur own thread and seek Help Genuinely.
Maybe u will get the financial help u need.
Sorry,I don't have money to waste on dodgy peeps.
Ogun will kill anyone that will disturb my email or mention unnecessarily again.
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 21, 2019
@DanXplor and Graxie
You guys should get a room already. undecided
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 21, 2019
[quote author=culturedboss post=85101494]
I don't Blame.Because,I said I had some money to spare to HIM@NoHopeforme.
U just realized that U have issues? Sorry if my post cost u any inconvinience. Take care.
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by waletoke12345(m): 12:52pm On Dec 21, 2019
citadels:
Please let me help you. You will be fine. Send me your phone number let me call you ok.

please help me too going through same situation
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 21, 2019
Graxie:
What could be more shameful than a person receiving punishment from God for being insensitive?

In what way does this question relate to me? People like you will continue to write JAMB for years because of inability to think straight.

I can see that your likely second monika has issued a like to your comment. Continue.
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 21, 2019
[quote author=favoryte33 post=85101576][/quote]
My brother it's okay.
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by Graxie(f): 1:04pm On Dec 21, 2019
DanXplore:

In what way does this question relate to me? People like you will continue to write JAMB for years because of inability to think straight.

I can see that your likely second monika has issued a like to your comment. Continue.
I wish I could afford jamb form, you see your God punishment to me is truly much. Mr intelligent, I am still wondering how you have time for dull person online. Fool.
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2019
[quote author=favoryte33 post=85101576][/quote]
My brother it's okay.I really don't mean to be rude to u or anything but the OP here never begged or asked for money that alone in itself speaks values.
I just wanted to give him a treat.Even said that.
Keep Faith and Keep believing in yourself. Never depend on any one but yourself.
Faith means Believing the unbelievable and Hope means to Hope when things are Hopeless.
It's not what happens to you but it's how u handle what happens to you that counts.
I would rather carry stones,cook it and chop than go around begging people for what to eat.
Cheers
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 21, 2019
Graxie:

You just cannot get anything right can you? Using foolish and idiot in the same line leads to unnecessary redundancy. It is ok to call me foolish or idiot. Foolish idiot is a grammatical redundancy but I am sure you would still come out to defend your poor quality grammar.
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 21, 2019
Graxie:
I wish I could afford jamb form, you see your God punishment to me is truly much. Mr intelligent, I am still wondering how you have time for dull person online. Fool.

If I don't spend time on you, how else will you learn?
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by Graxie(f): 1:11pm On Dec 21, 2019
DanXplore:

If I don't spend time on you, how else will you be educated?
What value will your educating me, add to me?
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by BlackHummer(m): 1:12pm On Dec 21, 2019
Graxie has suffered. Chai...

Mbok, graxie come let me marry you from danxplorr.

I am begining to think graxie secretly likes danxplor and that is why she is replying him. Danxplor post your pix so she can admire you more grin
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 21, 2019
[quote author=culturedboss post=85102075]
My brother it's okay.I really don't mean to be rude to u or anything but the OP here never begged or asked for money that alone in itself speaks values.
I asked coz i've run out of options. I do work though.
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 21, 2019
Graxie:
What value will your educating me, add to me?

Unwilling to learn is a typical trait of dullards.
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by Graxie(f): 1:17pm On Dec 21, 2019
DanXplore:

Especially dullards being punished by your God. Mr intelligent, I don't want to learn, I am enjoying the punishment. Next.
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 21, 2019
BlackHummer:
Graxie has suffered. Chai...

Mbok, graxie come let me marry you from danxplorr.

I am begining to think graxie secretly likes danxplor and that is why she is replying him. Danxplor post your pix so she can admire you more grin

If she likes me then she should come forward. She has to join the queue for her name to be enlisted for consideration like every other woman and who knows, If she gets lucky, she might win a slot as my side chick. cheesy
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by Graxie(f): 1:19pm On Dec 21, 2019
DanXplore:

Especially dullards being punished by your God. Mr intelligent, I am not interested in learning. Next.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Can Anyone Be This Bold Enough To Ejaculate On A Lady In A Public Transport / They Cut His Hand To Do Egusi Soup. Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PHOTOS / Immigration Nabs 5 Nigerians En Route To Libya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.