Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

There Is No For Hope Me... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / There Is No For Hope Me... (5319 Views)

Why You Must Lose Hope On Nigeria; My Experience Today In Ibadan / Hope Olusegun Aroke: Fraudster Coordinates Yahoo Yahoo Operations From Prison / Hope Uzodima Arrested In India After A Fellow Nigerian Snitched On Him [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

There Is No For Hope Me... by NoHopeForMe: 5:42pm On Dec 19, 2019
I know some people will think I am joking but I have earmarked December 31st to 7th January as the day I will say goodbye to this miserable world...depending on when I can summon enough strength and emotion to end my life. I have tried all I could but there's absolutely nothing or no one worth living for. I never new I would ever come to this point. Call me ungrateful, heartless, a coward, I accept all. For those that will bash me, I forgive u in advance because you are likely talking from a standpoint of ignorance. I pray you find something worth living for and never get to the point where I am now.

I have lasted this long because a lot of motivational speakers have deceived me that things will get better but I just have to face the reality that the more I live, the more useless I become especially to people around me. The money people are spending to feed, house and struggle to get me up on my feet is just going down the drain and they won't stop because they believe in me but the truth is, I am not useful anywhere. What ever I do, I am sure I could be easily replaced by millions of people who can do the same thing. I am convinced that it is more honourable to end it all...atleast to stop people from wasting their resources on me...

Pastors and Imams etc., stay off and keep whatever preachings u have to yourself cuz it won't work.

All i need is how i can get sniper or its equivalent. All the shops in my area dont have.

Dont send pms cuz I wont reply...i will only reply those who run black market for sniper or any lethal drug...

I stay in lag...

Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by citadels(f): 5:50pm On Dec 19, 2019
You can't be serious. Run to Church. Come and meet me in mountain in enugu called ugwu di nso. Only God can solve any problem. If you die double punishment. You can never have rest for killing yourself. Alot of people are here on the mountain many praying to God to change their life.

Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by NoHopeForMe: 5:53pm On Dec 19, 2019
citadels:
You can't be serious. Run to Church. Come and meet me in mountain in enugu called ugwu di nso. Only God can solve any problem. If you die double punishment. You can never have rest for killing yourself. Alot of people are here on the mountain many praying to God to change their life.

I am ready to go anywhere if i die. But if God sends me to hell, i will go but it will be an injustice to me. I have never stolen, cheated or delibrately harmed anyone...non that i can remember. If God send me to hell because i choose not to be a burden to people then so be it. I will burn in the hell but with the knwledge that i was treated with injustice.

Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by donbachi(m): 5:58pm On Dec 19, 2019
31st to 7th january no far?

Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by NoHopeForMe: 6:02pm On Dec 19, 2019
donbachi:
31st to 7th january no far?

There's a reason i chose that date. If i can get sniper soon, fine. Other option is helium asphyxiation but i dont have the equipment. That will be the next option if i dont get sniper

Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by citadels(f): 6:06pm On Dec 19, 2019
NoHopeForMe:

I am ready to go anywhere if i die. But if God sends me to hell, i will go but it will be an injustice to me. I have never stolen, cheated or delibrately harmed anyone...non that i can remember. If God send me to hell because i choose not to be a burden to people then so be it. I will burn in the hell but with the knwledge that i was judged with injustice.
all hope is not lost my dear. Just give God a chance. Please can we talk on phone. I'm willing to help u come through this. Please let me help you. I have helped someone in this situation before
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by citadels(f): 6:08pm On Dec 19, 2019
Please let me help you. You will be fine. Send me your phone number let me call you ok.
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by citadels(f): 6:11pm On Dec 19, 2019
Please give me a chance to help you my dear. It will get better. Trust me ok. Drop your phone number for me I want to talk to you. Please I'm begging you. You can't die. There is a purpose for your creation. You are special with a great destiny
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by NoHopeForMe: 6:17pm On Dec 19, 2019
citadels:
Please give me a chance to help you my dear. It will get better. Trust me ok. Drop your phone number for me I want to talk to you. Please I'm begging you. You can't die. There is a purpose for your creation. You are special with a great destiny

Its no use. I know u think you can motivate me but it wont help me. You are not the first to talk me out. I have no atom of dignity left again.

Dont waste your time trying to get me to talk with u, it wont work. But i thank u for your concern. I will not reply u again...no offence

Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 19, 2019
See wetin buhari dey cause... chai

This is the first suicide thread to give me goosebumps.
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by citadels(f): 6:23pm On Dec 19, 2019
NoHopeForMe:

Its no use. I know u think you can motivate me but it wont help me. You are not the first to talk me out. I have no atom dignity left again.

Dont waste your time trying to get me to talk with u, it wont work. But i thank u for your concern. I will not reply u again...no offence
very ok. Ur choice. God save you by his saving grace.
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by Hoodbilonia: 6:28pm On Dec 19, 2019
Guy abeg end am
So we can rest.
I dey here dey find 15k dollars take flex
U dey here dey preach.

Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by SimDan95(m): 6:32pm On Dec 19, 2019
so saddening to see this, anyway before u do anything take this December to fvck sweet pussy, get a girl to give u anal sex call on Ramotu to blow ur sorrow off from ur di*k.

suck pvssy drink beer chop correct food live like u wanna die the next day, then come back and give ur testimony.

But in a situation u still decide to end it all please gimme ur valuables like, phone, laptop, some money I really need it. In likewise if u need someone to flex with like a company before u commit suicide call me

zero8zero23679137

Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by militarily: 6:40pm On Dec 19, 2019
Oga,calm down and drink beers like me.. Smoke an occasional wrap too

Then visit hospitals/orphanages and do charity,no matter how small
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by NoHopeForMe: 6:56pm On Dec 19, 2019
After an exhaustive search, I just found out that konga sells sniper. Looks like I will use it instead of helium.

Just putting the info out there for those who might need sniper too...

I have ordered 3 bottles.

Anyone with info on how much one can take to guarantee death in like 30mins. I plan to gulp 2 bottles at a go...

I will still prefare any lethal tablet though because of its ease of execution

Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by czarina(f): 7:05pm On Dec 19, 2019
NoHopeForMe:
After an exhaustive search, I just found out that konga sells sniper. Looks like I will use it instead of helium.

Just putting the info out there for those who might need sniper too...

I have ordered 3 bottles.
You went online to find sniper?

I'm not encouraging you to go ahead with your plans, but they sell sniper everywhere in my area so you can't say you couldn't find in yours.

P. S

I don't think you need as much as 3 bottles.

Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by NoHopeForMe: 7:10pm On Dec 19, 2019
czarina:
You went online to find sniper?

I'm not encouraging you to go ahead with your plans, but they sell sniper everywhere in my area so you can't say you couldn't find in yours.

P. S

I don't think you need as much as 3 bottles.

Well, my area does not have. I wish I could ask u to purchase for me but I need to maintain a cloud of anonymity.

I have decided to take two bottles to guarantee death.
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by NoHopeForMe: 7:13pm On Dec 19, 2019
SimDan95:
so saddening to see this, anyway before u do anything take this December to fvck sweet pussy, get a girl to give u anal sex call on Ramotu to blow ur sorrow off from ur di*k.

suck pvssy drink beer chop correct food live like u wanna die the next day, then come back and give ur testimony.

But in a situation u still decide to end it all please gimme ur valuables like, phone, laptop, some money I really need it. In likewise if u need someone to flex with like a company before u commit suicide call me

zero8zero23679137

Just pray u don't get to a point where no amount of nudity can give erection...

I dont blame u. U definately dont understand my situation
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by czarina(f): 7:14pm On Dec 19, 2019
NoHopeForMe:

Well, my area does not have. I wish I could ask u to purchase for me
Purchase for you?

How that thing sound for your ears? You're really sick.
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by NoHopeForMe: 7:14pm On Dec 19, 2019
militarily:
Oga,calm down and drink beers like me.. Smoke an occasional wrap too

Then visit hospitals/orphanages and do charity,no matter how small

I don't have money. I just have enough that can feed me for 1 month if i manage well
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by NoHopeForMe: 7:15pm On Dec 19, 2019
czarina:
Purchase for you?

How that thing sound for your ears? You're really sick.

Thanks for the name calling. Trust me when I say people have said worse to me.
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by czarina(f): 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2019
NoHopeForMe:

Thanks for the name calling. Trust me when I say people have said worse to me.

Good luck.
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by citadels(f): 7:39pm On Dec 19, 2019
Since trying to talk u out is a waste of my time; can I tell u a better way that would make u not to go to hell. Please go look for someone who needs a kidney, liver, heart, blood, lungs and other vital parts and donate it to the person. When the doctor takes off all these u will die and go to heaven dear.
And someone will live cos u died

Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by Plebian(f): 7:47pm On Dec 19, 2019
You put your decision to end your life on nairaland as a cry for help, you want to be saved, you want to be talked out of killing yourself.

I believe we get to end our lives if we so please, but I also know that the feeling of emptiness doesn't go after death, you still remain who you were and are after death,

Death is the stripping away of your flesh and ego. Seeing life on a much bigger scale.

Except you are terminally ill and suffering, it's very pointless killing yourself.

Death is coming for us all in due time, so why not just live life without social structure, forget the illusion of what you see, the flamboyance. It is very empty and fickle.

Do shadow work and recognize your fears, dont suppress your anger, pain or whatever emotions, let you madness out and grow from your darkness.

Blessed be brother...

Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by kaysmith(f): 7:56pm On Dec 19, 2019
well, the word impossible is derived from the word Possible...

Impossible is nothing, a short film to demonstrate the unthinkable

also a little humor

please watch, share and enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPOjx3ZSz08
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by Chemist009(m): 7:59pm On Dec 19, 2019
.... Truth is, there is no predicament that befalls you that haven't befell people before, ..... You have decided to focus on the many reasons you have to die, and left the at least single reason to live for. Anyways, Good luck to you!
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by Daddy46: 8:09pm On Dec 19, 2019
NoHopeForMe:
I know some people will think I am joking but I have earmarked December 31st to 7th January as the day I will say goodbye to this miserable world...depending on when I can summon enough strength and emotion to end my life. I have tried all I could but there's absolutely nothing or no one worth living for. I never new I would ever come to this point. Call me ungrateful, heartless, a coward, I accept all. For those that will bash me, I forgive u in advance because you are likely talking from a standpoint of ignorance. I pray you find something worth living for and never get to the point where I am now.

I have lasted this long because a lot of motivational speakers have deceived me that things will get better but I just have to face the reality that the more I live, the more useless I become especially to people around me. The money people are spending to feed, house and struggle to get me up on my feet is just going down the drain and they won't stop because they believe in me but the truth is, I am not useful anywhere. What ever I do, I am sure I could be easily replaced by millions of people who can do the same thing. I am convinced that it is more honourable to end it all...atleast to stop people from wasting their resources on me...

Pastors and Imams etc., stay off and keep whatever preachings u have to yourself cuz it won't work.

All i need is how i can get sniper or its equivalent. All the shops in my area dont have.

Dont send pms cuz I wont reply...i will only reply those who run black market for sniper or any lethal drug...

I stay in lag...

you think you have problem bit I bet you that you have none until.you listen to other people issue then you learn to appreciate your life and value it those that are killed by cult war cry in pains till death how much more those that take their own life every day there is opportunity to get better put yourself together learn something if education is not working,and if learning you don't want to learn any skill,learn how to trade you are destined to raise some generation after you failure to do that is a big issue for you in the hands of God
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by CAPSLOCKED: 8:49pm On Dec 19, 2019
REST IN PEACE IN ADVANCE.

NoHopeForMe:

I have lasted this long because a lot of motivational speakers have deceived me that things will get better but I just have to face the reality that the more I live, the more useless I become especially to people around me.

PLEASE DO NOT LISTEN TO THEM. DO NOT LISTEN TO ANYTHING ANYBODY TELLS YOU THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER. WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO MAKE THINGS BETTER FOR YOU?
THEY CALL YOU A COWARD, TELL YOU THINGS WILL GET BETTER, THEN WIND UP, SHUT THEIR DOORS OR DRIVE OFF WITHOUT LENDING ANY REAL HELP THAT WILL HELP YOU GET BETTER. IF PEOPLE HAVE THEIR WAY THEY'LL SCAM YOU, DECEIVE YOU AND BREAK YOUR HEART. THEY TELL YOU NOT TO KILL YOURSELF CUS THEY WANT TO SEE YOU LIVE IN MISERY. IT MAKES THEM FEEL GOOD ABOUT THEMSELVES.

IF YOU HAVE THE MEANS, PLEASE GO AHEAD. IN REALITY, NOTHING REALLY GETS BETTER. JUST THE SAME CYCLE OF UNENDING PAIN AND STRIFE.

NoHopeForMe:
The money people are spending to feed, house and struggle to get me up on my feet is just going down the drain and they won't stop because they believe in me but the truth is, I am not useful anywhere.

HONESTLY YOU'RE NOT USEFUL. YOU'RE BEING VERY HONEST TO YOURSELF AND WHEN YOU DIE, I'LL MISS THIS RARE TRAIT.

NoHopeForMe:

ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO USE SNIPER? YOU'RE GOING TO SUFFER VERY MUCH BEFORE YOU DIE. WHY NOT OPT FOR A MORE COMFORTABLE, LESS PAINFUL OPTION?

Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by CAPSLOCKED: 8:54pm On Dec 19, 2019
citadels:
You can't be serious. Run to Church. Come and meet me in mountain in enugu called ugwu di nso. Only God can solve any problem.

AND YET, WE'RE ON THE TOP 5 LIST OF COUNTRIES WITH THE MOST PROBLEMS IN THE WORLD?
LOL.. YOU PEOPLE JUST ENJOY FOOLING YOUR OWN SELVES.

citadels:
If you die double punishment. You can never have rest for killing yourself.

HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS? HAVE YOU EVER DIED BEFORE?

Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by Ecuador1(m): 8:56pm On Dec 19, 2019
NoHopeForMe:

I stay in lag...

Give me your number let's talk never give up bro there is still light at the end of the tunnel please i beg you

Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by citadels(f): 9:07pm On Dec 19, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

AND YET, WE'RE ON THE TOP 5 LIST OF COUNTRIES WITH THE MOST PROBLEMS IN THE WORLD?
LOL.. YOU PEOPLE JUST ENJOY FOOLING YOUR OWN SELVES.

HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS? HAVE YOU EVER DIED BEFORE?
yes that's because ur country men are wicked and heartless. Do cultism in America and Europe operate the way it operate in Nigeria. Do police exploit people in other countries.
Re: There Is No For Hope Me... by CAPSLOCKED: 9:14pm On Dec 19, 2019
citadels:
yes that's because ur country men are wicked and heartless. Do cultism in America and Europe operate the way it operate in Nigeria. Do police exploit people in other countries.

FROM SAYING GOD CAN SOLVE PROBLEMS TO SAYING MAN IS THE CAUSE OF PROBLEMS. I UNDERSTAND THAT THIS TACTICS ABSOLVES GOD OF THE RESPONSIBILITY OF FIXING ANYTHING SINCE, WE ARE THE CAUSE OF OUR PROBLEMS.

SO WHAT ABOUT LIGHTENING, EARTHQUAKES, SICKLE CELL, HURRICANES, AND MANY MORE OF THESE THINGS THAT HAPPEN NATURALLY?
NOT ONCE HAS GOD SOLVED ANYTHING ASIDES CURING MALARIA AND COUGH WHEN WE TAKE DRUGS, OF COURSE.

This Girl Is Temting Me (should I Sleep With Her)? / 20 Die In NURTW Factional Clash In Sango Ota / Breaking: Watch The Man Who Inspired What Was Done To Deborah

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71