Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Is My Relationship Worth Fighting For? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Relationship Worth Fighting For? (605 Views)

This Type Of Woman Is Really Worth Fighting For / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Relationship Worth Fighting For? by blessingchinny(f): 8:03pm On Feb 22, 2020
my relationship worth fighting for? A lot of individuals request a honest answer to this question on daily basis. . No one would be happy engaging in an activity which drains his/her energy, occupy’s a lot of his/her time, yet have no positive impact or yield in his/her life.

For instance,,we go to school, try to be the best we can, despite the hurdles and stress around our school environment, because we believe that soon our effort will be crowned with success and our future Will become enviable.

Same scenario is applicable to relationships.no one would be excited being in a relationship and striving to ensure it works, only to realize that his efforts are futile. Are you still skeptical in keeping that relationship or letting go. Read this to find out if it is worth fighting for. is my relationship worth fighting for? A lot of individuals request a honest answer to this question on daily basis. . No one would be happy engaging in an activity which drains his/her energy, occupy’s a lot of his/her time, yet have no positive impact or yield in his/her life.

Same is applicable in relationship. You strive because you are expecting it to have a happy ending. And when it does not, it leaves you with the feelings of hurt and rejections. Are you still skeptical of keeping that relationship or letting go. Read here to find out if it is really worth fighting for .
https://loveonet.com/is-my-relationship-worth-fighting-for/

Re: Is My Relationship Worth Fighting For? by Ibbi039(m): 9:19pm On Feb 22, 2020
Q
Re: Is My Relationship Worth Fighting For? by Foodqueen(f): 9:46pm On Feb 22, 2020
I actually opened this thread thinking you were sharing your story cool

Everybody don turn motivational speaker cool

2 Likes

Re: Is My Relationship Worth Fighting For? by ecstasy357(m): 10:50am On Mar 01, 2020
Foodqueen:
I actually opened this thread thinking you were sharing your story cool

Everybody don turn motivational speaker cool

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have a dream.... one day we wil be

(1) (Reply)

Lost My Main Contact 08032059244, Resend All Messages / I Am Heartbroken / What Will you do in This Circumstance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.