Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Type Till You Ripe!a Whats Group That Changed My Orientation As A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Type Till You Ripe!a Whats Group That Changed My Orientation As A Girl (397 Views)

Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life / Why My Orientation Finally Changed About Late Teen Girls / How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Type Till You Ripe!a Whats Group That Changed My Orientation As A Girl by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 20, 2019
Hi everyone,will keep this brief. Usually teenage girls in the society today believes that all guys are just after sex sex and sex and therefore denying oneself the opportunity to explore life. join a whatsapp group recently for girls and was schooled on how to build your confidence and character towards men,all men are not the same it just that we give them room to,and sex is not the only thing a woman can offer in a relationship. so ladies,join this whatsapp group and let me take you on a long ride https:///JkBmvHQniPB6wEiRRH2zAs
Re: Type Till You Ripe!a Whats Group That Changed My Orientation As A Girl by donbachi(m): 7:12am On Dec 20, 2019
They will never join...some feminist have used their brains to eat bread.
Re: Type Till You Ripe!a Whats Group That Changed My Orientation As A Girl by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 20, 2019
donbachi:
They will never join...some feminist have used their brains to eat bread.
But it crazy how we ladies sterotyped men to a gorgeous monster
Re: Type Till You Ripe!a Whats Group That Changed My Orientation As A Girl by donbachi(m): 7:24am On Dec 20, 2019
Lilisticlili:
But it crazy how we ladies sterotyped men to a gorgeous monster
dat is d problem....but go to churches.d moment pastor shouts"ur husband will locate u,b4 d end of 2019"..u need to hear d amen.
Re: Type Till You Ripe!a Whats Group That Changed My Orientation As A Girl by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 20, 2019
donbachi:
dat is d problem....but go to churches.d moment pastor shouts"ur husband will locate u,b4 d end of 2019"..u need to hear d amen.
hypocrits, even this thread wont hit fp bcus they believe it lacks content

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed. / The Nonsense Of Alpha Male VS Beta Male / 100 Best Happy Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend Who Is Far Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.