Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Marry A Girl That bleeps Like A IndecentStar - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marry A Girl That bleeps Like A IndecentStar (2094 Views)

IndecentStar Kingtblackhoc Who Allegedly Smoked With A Bible Now Living Wretched / I’m Not A IndecentStar,am A Woman Who Love Playing With Her Private kitten- 9ja Girl / 24years Old Footballer Hangs Boot To Become A IndecentStar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marry A Girl That bleeps Like A IndecentStar by lavylilly: 7:56am On Dec 20, 2019
Written By Friday Agbede
We will never marry a girl that bleeps like a IndecentStar , smokes like a dragon , drinks all kinds of alcohol and Pierce everywhere pierceable ,
Who wants to take a girl that customized her body with tattoos , can't do without heavy make up and dresses like a bitch , home ?
Cooking skills - zero , laundry game - novice , traditional etiquette - poor , home management - terrible . Just to wash plate , you'll be complaining , washing your own clothes na war , noodles is your best food and you always hate environmental . Shey you want to hear the bitter truth , we boys we tell you to keep it up , keep slaying . We will take you to shoprite, justrite , tantalizer, Mr Biggs, cinema , and everywhere you want to go . Shebi you can do Snapchat and carry flower on your head. Every time "nails on fleek " , "eyebrows on fleek" "pepper dem nonsense " your future will still pepper you . Too much atarodo sauce and chivita juice Continue.

We will keep encouraging you and dating you , we will hangout and have fun with each other but at the end of the day, we will leave y'all and go and look 4 a decent Girl to marry. We won't even care if she's from the village sef . So far she can perform all home duties and make us comfortable and happy .

By then where will you be ? What will you do with your life ? Better slay with your sense and let your thinking be on fleek. Guys will date slay queens ,boss chicks etc cause dating such girls during youth period is somehow classy .Buh trust me that guy will never take you to his fathers house when marriage is due.Keep on tattooing and piercing my sisters.Think about your future. A word is enough for the wise.#calmdown

1 Like

Re: Marry A Girl That bleeps Like A IndecentStar by AstroG: 7:58am On Dec 20, 2019
You for talk say make ah go Marry Ashawo na.
Mtcheeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Marry A Girl That bleeps Like A IndecentStar by Goldencheese(m): 8:06am On Dec 20, 2019
This kinda sounds like nice advice for ladies. Moderation is the best...

4 Likes

Re: Marry A Girl That bleeps Like A IndecentStar by lavylilly: 8:13am On Dec 20, 2019
Mumu! Did you red it all was it written by me.
AstroG:
Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Marry A Girl That bleeps Like A IndecentStar by AstroG: 8:18am On Dec 20, 2019
lavylilly:
Mumu! Did you red it all was it written by me.

Ah don't need to read it,to knw that its full of trash.

Re: Marry A Girl That bleeps Like A IndecentStar by TheApologist: 8:21am On Dec 20, 2019
AstroG:
Mtcheeeeeeew
why do people find it hard to read, I bet your comment shows you never read the piece

1 Like

Re: Marry A Girl That bleeps Like A IndecentStar by mezarddinny: 10:20am On Dec 20, 2019
even good girls dey tey for dem palle house. some men dont mind marrying this type of girls

2 Likes

Re: Marry A Girl That bleeps Like A IndecentStar by lavylilly: 12:13pm On Dec 20, 2019
He just showed his dumb
TheApologist:
why do people find it hard to read, I bet your comment shows you never read the piece
Re: Marry A Girl That bleeps Like A IndecentStar by IcraveLove(f): 12:33pm On Dec 20, 2019
You guys still cheat on good girls with the slay Queens in marriage, so what are you saying exactly?

6 Likes

Re: Marry A Girl That bleeps Like A IndecentStar by IyaTola: 1:58pm On Dec 20, 2019
Its only in Nigeria that marriage is a reward for good behavior...we go dey alright las las sha

3 Likes

Re: Marry A Girl That bleeps Like A IndecentStar by Elvinho2244(m): 2:07pm On Dec 20, 2019
IcraveLove:
You guys still cheat on good girls with the slay Queens in marriage, so what are you saying exactly?

One slay queen detected grin

1 Like

Re: Marry A Girl That bleeps Like A IndecentStar by lavylilly: 3:30pm On Dec 20, 2019
Elvinho2244:

One slay queen detected grin
Re: Marry A Girl That bleeps Like A IndecentStar by oyaaa(m): 5:24pm On Dec 21, 2019
AstroG:
Mtcheeeeeeew
you read the write up so
Re: Marry A Girl That bleeps Like A IndecentStar by Khalidase83(m): 5:58pm On Dec 21, 2019
Depends anyway. Personally don't have problem marrying a lady with tattoos if I really love her. Pls keep ur argument.

1 Like

Re: Marry A Girl That bleeps Like A IndecentStar by lavylilly: 10:07am On Dec 23, 2019
wink
Khalidase83:
Depends anyway. Personally don't have problem marrying a lady with tattoos if I really love her. Pls keep ur argument.
Re: Marry A Girl That bleeps Like A IndecentStar by FortuneDeGreat(m): 10:59am On Dec 23, 2019
IcraveLove:
And vice versa, good men suffer too in marriage, their slay queen wives cheat silly on them. I hate it when almost every time the ladies love to play the victim card. What a shame!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

She Is A Very Loyal & Good Lady But Her Family Stresses Me. (help) / For God Sake, Why Are Nairaland Males Like This? / How Many Tribes in nigeria Have You Had Sex With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.