Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

How Many Tribes in nigeria Have You Had Sex With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Tribes in nigeria Have You Had Sex With (2069 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. / Sex Addict Who Had Sex With 100 Men (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Tribes in nigeria Have You Had Sex With by LILTJAY1: 4:57pm On Jan 15, 2022
How many of the over 250 tribes have you slept with..??
Mine yoruba, esan and bini only.

1 Like

Re: How Many Tribes in nigeria Have You Had Sex With by EmptyGarden(m): 4:59pm On Jan 15, 2022
See question!
Re: How Many Tribes in nigeria Have You Had Sex With by Ryda(m): 5:02pm On Jan 15, 2022
O.P take two tablets 3× daily.

8 Likes

Re: How Many Tribes in nigeria Have You Had Sex With by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 15, 2022
fool stop fornication

1 Like

Re: How Many Tribes in nigeria Have You Had Sex With by Haakeem(m): 5:11pm On Jan 15, 2022
op is a proudly fornicatorgrin.
Don't miss out,check my signature out
Re: How Many Tribes in nigeria Have You Had Sex With by Justice4Toto: 5:14pm On Jan 15, 2022
Yoruba
Ibo (ashawo)
Benin (ashawo)
Hausa only press bony
Fulani ( gime Mouth Action)
Egun only press soft yansh

3 Likes

Re: How Many Tribes in nigeria Have You Had Sex With by Kenpaly(m): 5:18pm On Jan 15, 2022
Up to seven of them. Tiv,ibo, hausa, idoma,yoruba and anang.
Re: How Many Tribes in nigeria Have You Had Sex With by doggedfighter(f): 5:23pm On Jan 15, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: How Many Tribes in nigeria Have You Had Sex With by MufasaLion: 5:25pm On Jan 15, 2022
Where can I learn how to have sex?

sad
Re: How Many Tribes in nigeria Have You Had Sex With by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 15, 2022
MufasaLion:
Where can I learn how to have sex?
sad

in the bush bro grin

3 Likes

Re: How Many Tribes in nigeria Have You Had Sex With by MufasaLion: 6:25pm On Jan 15, 2022
Leriik:

in the bush bro grin

Not interested.
Re: How Many Tribes in nigeria Have You Had Sex With by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 15, 2022
MufasaLion:

Not interested.

sex is nt gud bro. . Dnt do it. . U wil regret doing it at first. smiley
Re: How Many Tribes in nigeria Have You Had Sex With by LILTJAY1: 7:19pm On Jan 15, 2022
See hypocrites everywhere

1 Like

Re: How Many Tribes in nigeria Have You Had Sex With by headbasher96(m): 8:23pm On Jan 15, 2022
If u like knack the whole nigerina tribe no trophy for you or common m3dal infact free bottle of life wey be 350 ma u no go see drink

2 Likes

Re: How Many Tribes in nigeria Have You Had Sex With by LILTJAY1: 10:37pm On Jan 15, 2022
headbasher96:
If u like knack the whole nigerina tribe no trophy for you or common m3dal infact free bottle of life wey be 350 ma u no go see drink
mtcheew
Re: How Many Tribes in nigeria Have You Had Sex With by Kobicove(m): 1:54am On Jan 16, 2022
Are they giving a prize for the person who has the highest number? cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Many Tribes in nigeria Have You Had Sex With by Mazing: 12:56am On Apr 18, 2022
LILTJAY1:
This fool is really useless grin grin grin. Like mother like son. Oniranu grin
Re: How Many Tribes in nigeria Have You Had Sex With by LILTJAY1: 12:57am On Apr 18, 2022
Mazing:
This fool is really useless grin grin grin. Like mother like son. Oniranu grin
why are you obsessed with me?
Bastard grin
Re: How Many Tribes in nigeria Have You Had Sex With by Mazing: 1:05am On Apr 18, 2022
LILTJAY1:
why are you obsessed with me?
Bastard grin
grin grin You remain a useless afonja bastard. grin grin. Jobless lazy fool grin cheesy. I will soon put you out of the miserable existence you are living grin grin
Re: How Many Tribes in nigeria Have You Had Sex With by Qatar2022: 4:05am On Apr 18, 2022
Yoruba ashawo
Yoruba ashawo
Last odor from mouth and pussy nearly kill me, I no even do again I run , i swear Yoruba girls is the dirtiest set people in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: How Many Tribes in nigeria Have You Had Sex With by Blunttruth: 7:35am On Apr 18, 2022
LILTJAY1:

Here to read lies
Re: How Many Tribes in nigeria Have You Had Sex With by zexy2030(m): 7:37am On Apr 18, 2022
Kobicove:
Are they giving a prize for the person who has the highest number? cheesy
Yes, the price is after death. Tagged the king of fornicators where worms would eat ur dick grin
Re: How Many Tribes in nigeria Have You Had Sex With by Cardealer2021(m): 8:02am On Apr 18, 2022
Benin
Esan
Urhobo
Isoko
Igbo
Yoruba
Akwa ibom
Ikwere
Igala
Ijaw cry
Re: How Many Tribes in nigeria Have You Had Sex With by Babara1994(m): 8:06am On Apr 18, 2022
Igbo ( 8 times), Yoruba (Just once), Mwaghavul in Platuea ( Just once).
I'm actually Yoruba, but I've bleeped more Igbo females.
Re: How Many Tribes in nigeria Have You Had Sex With by Locoxcobajrn: 8:09am On Apr 18, 2022
Everyone must have slept with Yoruba girl I guess cheesy Osho free

1 Like

Re: How Many Tribes in nigeria Have You Had Sex With by Prettygirl200(f): 8:36am On Apr 18, 2022
Igbo, awka ibom and urhobo.
Re: How Many Tribes in nigeria Have You Had Sex With by Prettygirl200(f): 8:41am On Apr 18, 2022
Cardealer2021:
Benin
Esan
Urhobo
Isoko
Igbo
Yoruba
Akwa ibom
Ikwere
Igala
Ijaw cry
ehhhhhh u don turn to community dick oooo
Re: How Many Tribes in nigeria Have You Had Sex With by Cardealer2021(m): 9:47am On Apr 18, 2022
Prettygirl200:
ehhhhhh u don turn to community dick oooo
grin grin
Re: How Many Tribes in nigeria Have You Had Sex With by Mazing: 10:06am On Apr 18, 2022
LILTJAY1:
gay.. go look for your fellow gay and stop following me all over nairaland you monkey grin grin
grin grin Foolish boy na your useless father be gay cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Which Work Is Your Girlfriend Doing?? Is She Jobless? / How I Bullied My Girlfriend Yesterday Night Under The Infulence Of Alcohol !!! / Israel Releases ‘proof Showing Hamas Militants Shot At Hospital In Gaza (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.