Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help (131751 Views)

We Are Expecting A Baby But My Wife Wants Me To Buy Christmas Rice For Her Mom / ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Excel70: 9:17pm On Dec 20, 2019
Yusluv13:
Calm down sir, you can't win this battle without applying wisdom. You indeed did the right thing. If you want good for this girl and good future.
Pls go and meet her beg her to be a good mother to her and preach for her. Appraise her for all the good thing she has been doing to the girl and how God will even reward her abundantly for that. Let your words encouraged, motivate and lift positive spirit in her...
Nawao go and beg for someone to treat her own relative right why?
Help me understand

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Blindersoff: 9:17pm On Dec 20, 2019
Excel70:

Too much for being the head of the home. I think there is no gain for a man in marriage correct me if i am wrong

The gains for the man in the home (head of the home) are

1) Growth emotionally and as a family unit

2) Success as a joint effort

3) Deep understanding and maturity

4) Freedom in Peace

You see you need to understand that the man has a lot of emotional, spiritual and social work to do in the home. He is the head and thus the leader. No leader is a good leader only when he enforces. A good leader should know when to lead by example. Do as i do and not do as i say.

Remember that the woman is his 2nd in command and should be able to fill in for him in the home whenever he is not around so he has to be patient and dedicated enough to deposit a lot of who he is into his bride. This way he can be assured that she would act like him, defend like him even when he is not there and can beat his chest knowing what she is capable of even when he did not witness it. The man is not getting married so he can rest. He is getting married so he can work out a new and better generation than his own. So it is all about ensuring he deposits huge nuggets of POSITIVE VALUES into everyone but largely into his wife because the Children would observe both of them and look up to them for guidance mostly in deed and not so much in words.

The satisfaction that comes from being fulfilled in what i listed above is more than having millions in the bank. That is the mark of a real man

3 Likes

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by bereto(m): 9:18pm On Dec 20, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

How did you conclude that the wife ks wicked? Let us watch what we say towards people's spouses.

I am very sure that the wife acted the way did because of the discomfort she feels with a second "woman" enjoying the attention and niceties of her husband.

Honestly, I can NEVER fault her! I have seen first hand where lovely and nice househelp got pregnant for oga and he was asked to marry her as second wife - which he did!

I get your point but she suspected and didn't say anything to her husband, he gave her money for clothes with instructions to include the girl, she didn't object only to come back and say nonsense. That's wickedness. If you have a problem say it from the start let the parties involved don't suffer not scheming an evil plan because of your suspicions.

2 Likes

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by may320: 9:19pm On Dec 20, 2019
Though I've not read all the comments, but I wonder why someone is not looking at this story from the point of view of the wife. What if she's already suspecting the Op or she has caught him in 'unholy' look of the girl.
Some Men are fast becoming something else nowadays. Did we expect the op to agreeing to the allegation or to mention that he did it in the first place?
Anyway, @Op when your wife refused to buy the cloth, you should have carried your face if this was her first time of doing it and use wisdom to ask her the reason for her action.
You actually put yourself in suspicious arena with that act alone. You didn't handle the situation well at all.
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Sky82slim: 9:20pm On Dec 20, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Bros, honestly, you are crying over nothing.

Your wife is a woman and you should understand her own position. She doesn't want her relative help to enjoy same privilege as her and her children before things get out of hand. Also, she isn't comfortable with the affection you are showing the girl. You were even wrong to quarrel her and say nasty things to her. Your good intention was spoilt by your action.

Guy, na you find trouble! Even me sef de suspect say your eye de chook for the babe as you don de reason her as second mother. tongue

BTW we have seen relative househelp "chanced" madam in their homes or get pregnant for the oga for house.

Guy, apologise to your wife, and ask her to send the girl to her people.

May God have mercy on your soul for suggesting such rubbish...most women are evil...what's wrong in treating your maid as your child? What if she drops dead tomorrow ? Another will treat her kids same way..

So disappointed at your comment.

2 Likes

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by fabienjoe: 9:22pm On Dec 20, 2019
Graxie:
Why are you engaging a minor as househelp? Why. Both you and your wife, you are horrible.

That's rather harsh. In civilized nations, being an au pair is seen as employment and should only be for adults. But you must understand our peculiarities. Many poor people give birth to children they can't cater for. Going to work as house helps could be the only chance these children may have for education and focused life. Government as we know cares for no child here. The family may have meant well in bringing the child to stay with them.

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by DexterousOne(m): 9:27pm On Dec 20, 2019
Unique357:
In brief, I am a male married with 2 children, my daughter is 8 and son is 5. I also have my niece 11 and a house help 15 staying with us.

On Monday I gave my wife Christmas shopping money to get foodstuffs, hers and children clothing including our house help.

Yesterday my wife went shopping, she bought clothes for herself, our children and nothing for the house help. She claimed that the girl doesn’t need any clothes for Christmas as long we feed and send her to school, the rest is her parents' duties. The girl in question is my wife's relative from the same village. This girl is so nice to our children, she is like a second mother to them despite her being just 15, I have never had any problem with her.

I was mad at her that I told her, if she cannot treat another woman's child well then she doesn’t deserve to be a mother, yes I did said some harsh words to her because of anger. She accused me of sleeping with the little girl which I told her she is mad and she couldn’t stop crying the whole night. This morning she didn’t make my breakfast and refused greeting me back.

Please house let me know if I overreacted

You did not do wrong

You did what a man should
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by DexterousOne(m): 9:27pm On Dec 20, 2019
fabienjoe:

That's rather harsh. In civilized nations, being an au pair is seen as employment and should only be for adults. But you must understand our peculiarities. Many poor people give birth to children they can't cater for. Going to work as house helps could be the only chance these children may have for education and focused life. Government as we know cares for no child here. The family may have meant well in bringing the child to stay with them.

True that

The Nigerian situation is peculiar

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by DexterousOne(m): 9:29pm On Dec 20, 2019
Yusluv13:
Calm down sir, you can't win this battle without applying wisdom. You indeed did the right thing. If you want good for this girl and good future.
Pls go and meet her beg her to be a good mother to her and preach for her. Appraise her for all the good thing she has been doing to the girl and how God will even reward her abundantly for that. Let your words encouraged, motivate and lift positive spirit in her...
Did you say beg?

If after everything

The woman is still adamant

Then something is wrong

He better be a man and take charge

Because if this is not handled decisively

The man becomes a caricature
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Blindersoff: 9:30pm On Dec 20, 2019
THMT:

You deserve a medal of honor. I need people like you as friend's in my life.
Am sure most people giving advices that contradicts yours àre either single or in a toxic lonely marriage.

bless you bro. There is always room for friends than enemies
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by fotadmowmend(m): 9:31pm On Dec 20, 2019
My opinion.. Send the girl back to her parents, you can help her from there if u want to. Having house help is inhuman, it is in contrast with our dignity as humans. Let your wife and children be responsible for all chores at home and you should help also .
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Excel70: 9:34pm On Dec 20, 2019
Blindersoff:

The gains for the man in the home (head of the home) are

1) Growth emotionally and as a family unit

2) Success as a joint effort

3) Deep understanding and maturity

4) Freedom in Peace

You see you need to understand that the man has a lot of emotional, spiritual and social work to do in the home. He is the head and thus the leader. No leader is a good leader only when he enforces. A good leader should know when to lead by example. Do as i do and not do as i say.

Remember that the woman is his 2nd in command and should be able to fill in for him in the home whenever he is not around so he has to be patient and dedicated enough to deposit a lot of who he is into his bride. This way he can be assured that she would act like him, defend like him even when he is not there and can beat his chest knowing what she is capable of even when he did not witness it. The man is not getting married so he can rest. He is getting married so he can work out a new and better generation than his own. So it is all about ensuring he deposits huge nuggets of POSITIVE VALUES into everyone but largely into his wife because the Children would observe both of them and look up to them for guidance mostly in deed and not so much in words.

The satisfaction that comes from being fulfilled in what i listed above is more than having millions in the bank. That is the mark of a real man
Ok despite all the patience and tolerance from the man the children will grow up to appreciat e the mother more
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 20, 2019
Unique357:
In brief, I am a male married with 2 children, my daughter is 8 and son is 5. I also have my niece 11 and a house help 15 staying with us.

On Monday I gave my wife Christmas shopping money to get foodstuffs, hers and children clothing including our house help.

Yesterday my wife went shopping, she bought clothes for herself, our children and nothing for the house help. She claimed that the girl doesn’t need any clothes for Christmas as long we feed and send her to school, the rest is her parents' duties. The girl in question is my wife's relative from the same village. This girl is so nice to our children, she is like a second mother to them despite her being just 15, I have never had any problem with her.

I was mad at her that I told her, if she cannot treat another woman's child well then she doesn’t deserve to be a mother, yes I did said some harsh words to her because of anger. She accused me of sleeping with the little girl which I told her she is mad and she couldn’t stop crying the whole night. This morning she didn’t make my breakfast and refused greeting me back.

Please house let me know if I overreacted
God bless you.sir... Your wife need to grow up ..she is the one that we apologize not you
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by franchasng: 9:35pm On Dec 20, 2019
99.99% of black women are naturally wicked and selfish.

Black women are naturally wicked to people who aren't their blood relative or husband. They hate:

1.) Mother-in-laws and in-laws for no reason
2.) Their house helps and domestic staffs
3.) Black women hate any other person not related to them by blood and not offering them monetary favours
4.) Black women hate anybody that doesn't give them money constantly, black women hate such person or persons naturally.

So op, don't be surprised, it is the nature of majority of black women, only very few black women treat their house helps, domestic staffs and those below them financially and economically with respect and dignity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by daviddelly(m): 9:36pm On Dec 20, 2019
I was once a house boy I knew how painful it is to be left out doing Xmas shopping, I vowed never to allow anybody staying with me to undergo the same punishment. if my wife try this shit our marriage is over,when a boy/girl start staying with you ,you automatically be comes his father and mother. don't treat a kid differently because he is not your child simple.

2 Likes

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by franchasng: 9:38pm On Dec 20, 2019
daviddelly:
I was once a house boy I knew how painful it is to be left out doing Xmas shopping, I vowed never to allow anybody staying withe to undergo the same punishment. if my wife there that shit our marriage is over,when a boy/girl start staying with you ,you automatically be comes his father and mother. don't treat a kid differently because he is not your child simple.
Black women, especially Nigerian women will never listen to what you are saying, they are naturally wicked to house helps and anybody that is not their blood relative staying with them or working under them, sadly cry

2 Likes

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by tightpussy156: 9:39pm On Dec 20, 2019
stupid woman ur wife is wicked.treat another person child the way urs should be treated.she want to be in control.she dies not want to take ur orders.give her serious warning if she misbehave put were she belongs.you are the man of the house.stop been a coward. wake up.
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by daviddelly(m): 9:41pm On Dec 20, 2019
franchasng:
Black women, especially Nigerian women will never listen to what you are saying, they are naturally wicked to house helps and anybody that is not their blood relative staying with them or working under them, sadly cry
that Man's wife is a devil simple
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by armyofone(m): 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2019
I do see African husband and wife using house girl/boy/maids as lazy man and woman!
Op, you allowed the use of a maid equal lazy man !
Send that girl back to her parents.
If you want to help with her education, then see it as such but you and your wife should not call her house help. The running of your home is on you and your wife!!
Smh
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by slimderek(m): 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

The post is stupid because I kicked against labelling people's spouses with inappropriate names? God! What a country
If you actually settled down and read the post and the subject, You would see “My wicked Wife”
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by cococandy(f): 9:45pm On Dec 20, 2019
Teespice:

onye nkem. Same to you hun .

How far your box? I wasn't joking.

What box? cheesy
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by DexterousOne(m): 9:45pm On Dec 20, 2019
ogawisdom:

U have put this poor girl in a massive trouble

Ur wife will maltreat her badly now

She may not even eat again why u are fighting for cloth for her angry

Send the poor girl home as soon as possible

If he is a man

Such will not happen

My grand pa of blessed memory used to say that men this generation are not as strong

With a firm grip
She will fall in line

This is one of the down sides of liberalism even tho I consider myself liberal
Things like this happen when women take men for joke
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Blindersoff: 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2019
Excel70:

Ok despite all the patience and tolerance from the man the children will grow up to appreciat e the mother more

Emotionally yes they would but they would appreciate the father more as a pillar to the home.

There are levels of appreciation. The warmth of the mother makes the children emotionally drawn to her while the firmness of the father makes the children drawn to him when it comes to making or taking life changing decisions or when they desire a firm hand to guide their thoughts.

Females are emotional in nature and a girl child who is already emotionally designed does not really require the extra emotional attachment to her mom. She would rather seek that which balances her which is her father for counsel or a husband. While for boys they would also seek their opposite in the mothers or their wives.

Notice that a lot of female children prefer their fathers' company than their mother?

Everything balances itself out. Don't worry too much about it
smiley

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by shekauvsbuhari: 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Your wife is a woman and you should understand her own position. She doesn't want her relative help to enjoy same privilege as her and her children before things get out of hand. Also, she isn't comfortable with the affection you are showing the girl. You were even wrong to quarrel her and say nasty things to her. Your good intention was spoilt by your action.

Guy, na you find trouble! Even me sef de suspect say your eye de chook for the babe as you don de reason her as second mother. tongue

BTW we have seen relative househelp "chanced" madam in their homes or get pregnant for the oga for house.

Who do you this? I been think say U get sense. See ur nonsence logic.
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by DexterousOne(m): 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2019
Ewedegubbler:
The black woman is the worst creature on this planet.. timid, evil, malicious and stupidly jealous..

TUFIAKWA

Those are strong words

Desist from calling women that
Esp black women

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by maasoap(m): 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

When the husband said that the househelp is like the second mother, believe me, he didn't say the truth. That was an understatement, househelps are always like the first mother.
And secondly, the woman didn't behave well like a good Christian in this case. They want to celebrate Christmas and she couldn't behave christ-like. What a shame! I don't understand the kind of apology you are demanding on her behalf at all. What she didn't understand is that circumstances can change at any time. We've seen the kids of rich couples who ended up being shared among the poor relatives just because the parents died untimely death. I don't wish such for op or anyone of us but it's part of reality

3 Likes

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by franchasng: 9:51pm On Dec 20, 2019
daviddelly:
that Man's wife is a devil simple
Wait until you get married sir. I repeat, majority of black ladies are wicked to others, especially to their domestic staffs and those working under them. It is their nature, only very few ladies are different and those ones may have grew among guys and learned how to treat everybody around them with respect and dignity.

2 Likes

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Enemyofpeace: 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2019
Please go back and beat the he'll out of her, also collect from her her Christmas clothes and those of her children and don't give them back until she carries out your instructions. You are her husband and the head of the family not her. I ate nonsense and dominique knows that
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2019
Please Bro, I would personally like to buy Christmas clothes for that girl, how do we work this out?

2 Likes

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Amiee99(f): 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2019
You can apologize for your harsh words....but stand firm on your words. Let your wife know that you're the head of the house and your decision stands. Also make her get the clothes for the girl. The little girl shouldn't be excluded from whatever goes on in your house. It's a sure thing that your wife's niece would definitely feel bad even though she might hide it. Your wife might find it difficult to apologize to the little girl, but getting the clothes for her would atone for that and put the little girl at ease. Which means you've got to explain all this to you wife, guilt trip her if necessary.

But watch out for signs of maltreatment and try to get the girl to always open up to you. That way you can curb anything that's bound to happen negatively.....

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Enemyofpeace: 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2019
franchasng:
Wait until you get married sir. I repeat, majority of black ladies are wicked to others, especially to their domestic staffs and those working under them. It is their nature, only very few ladies are different and those ones may have grew among guys and learned how to treat everybody around them with respect and dignity.
come buy me Christmas clothes and gold circle condoms
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by maasoap(m): 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2019
Unique357:

She accused me of sleeping with the little girl

That was too much. I don't think I can recover from this kind of accusation coming from my wife. I can never forgive her, and that is just beginning.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply)

Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London / Modern Igbo Baby Names / What Drug Can I Take To Flush Out A Few Weeks Old Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.