Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help (131910 Views)

We Are Expecting A Baby But My Wife Wants Me To Buy Christmas Rice For Her Mom / I Feel So Bad That My Wife Didn't Tell Me She Is Pregnant / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by MzTunechi(f): 7:38pm On Dec 20, 2019
You married a witch, first class iya aje

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by hush15: 7:42pm On Dec 20, 2019
Unique357:
In brief, I am a male married with 2 children, my daughter is 8 and son is 5. I also have my niece 11 and a house help 15 staying with us.

On Monday I gave my wife Christmas shopping money to get foodstuffs, hers and children clothing including our house help.

Yesterday my wife went shopping, she bought clothes for herself, our children and nothing for the house help. She claimed that the girl doesn’t need any clothes for Christmas as long we feed and send her to school, the rest is her parents' duties. The girl in question is my wife's relative from the same village. This girl is so nice to our children, she is like a second mother to them despite her being just 15, I have never had any problem with her.

I was mad at her that I told her, if she cannot treat another woman's child well then she doesn’t deserve to be a mother, yes I did said some harsh words to her because of anger. She accused me of sleeping with the little girl which I told her she is mad and she couldn’t stop crying the whole night. This morning she didn’t make my breakfast and refused greeting me back.

Please house let me know if I overreacted

Women can be very cruel. Am not surprised. The man should be careful make the woman no go think say interest dey
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Meenabee(f): 7:43pm On Dec 20, 2019
The man had a kind heart I must say but your wife is something else and lacks understanding.
You don't need to fight your wife over it. I would advice you just assist her the best way you can by giving her quality education. He who helps others actually helps himself.
Unique357:
In brief, I am a male married with 2 children, my daughter is 8 and son is 5. I also have my niece 11 and a house help 15 staying with us.

On Monday I gave my wife Christmas shopping money to get foodstuffs, hers and children clothing including our house help.

Yesterday my wife went shopping, she bought clothes for herself, our children and nothing for the house help. She claimed that the girl doesn’t need any clothes for Christmas as long we feed and send her to school, the rest is her parents' duties. The girl in question is my wife's relative from the same village. This girl is so nice to our children, she is like a second mother to them despite her being just 15, I have never had any problem with her.

I was mad at her that I told her, if she cannot treat another woman's child well then she doesn’t deserve to be a mother, yes I did said some harsh words to her because of anger. She accused me of sleeping with the little girl which I told her she is mad and she couldn’t stop crying the whole night. This morning she didn’t make my breakfast and refused greeting me back.

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by udemzyudex(m): 7:48pm On Dec 20, 2019
joecason:
Dude you're wife may see stuff that men can't see yet.. Maybe the help wants to stay permanently n can resort to make you sleep with her..
Watch both of them and stay neutral in your stance with them, acting with emotions only dulls the blade

Funny post.

Very funny.
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Emmani360(m): 7:50pm On Dec 20, 2019
Graxie:
Why are you engaging a minor as househelp? Why. Both you and your wife, you are horrible.
Shey you know she might have been engaged in more hard labour when she was with the parents. Would you lather she went back, what if the parents are unable to see her through school and what if they force her into early marriage just so someone else will start taking care of her, would that be better than the prospect of being sent to school up to university level in exchange for her help at someone else's home.
Let's just be realistic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Blissbath(f): 7:52pm On Dec 20, 2019
Asin,some madam are damn wicked.No one knows tomorrow
sunnychibs:
angry

hustle hard ooo,so that your children will not become house helps.

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Omar09(m): 7:52pm On Dec 20, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Bros, honestly, you are crying over nothing.

Your wife is a woman and you should understand her own position. She doesn't want her relative help to enjoy same privilege as her and her children before things get out of hand. Also, she isn't comfortable with the affection you are showing the girl. You were even wrong to quarrel her and say nasty things to her. Your good intention was spoilt by your action.

Guy, na you find trouble! Even me sef de suspect say your eye de chook for the babe as you don de reason her as second mother. tongue

BTW we have seen relative househelp "chanced" madam in their homes or get pregnant for the oga for house.

Guy, apologise to your wife, and ask her to send the girl to her people.

Anything to trend. I get it. Lame ass you.

3 Likes

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Taywon: 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2019
lomprico:

bigot!
Based on fact
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by oglalasioux(m): 7:56pm On Dec 20, 2019
Your wife must be Igbo. I'm Igbo but our women are the most cruel human beings roaming the planet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Ten06(m): 7:57pm On Dec 20, 2019
You are in order let her continue shedding her crocodile tears. You can look for a restaurant to eat until she come back to her senses. Wickedness in high places
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Teerach: 7:58pm On Dec 20, 2019
Funny enough some persons commenting or even reading this stuff maltreat other people or their house help. The heart of man/woman is wicked. People think they own tomorrow. How would you treat another creation of God as a second class citizen Christmas dress for that matter..... I wonder if she knows the reason for Christmas.... Evil woman.
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by ericuzor(m): 7:59pm On Dec 20, 2019
Poorboy:
If you over pamper your househelp hmmmm, you're already becoming a suspect to your wife. Put her in the decision to give money for househelp clothes.... Some women can even suspect your sister.
please ponder well before commenting in public forum
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by oonix(f): 8:01pm On Dec 20, 2019
Kiezodumah:

No sense in the nonsense u spewed..
your tautology is pardoned. anything to put that dolt in His place. lol
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Emichaelvictor(m): 8:02pm On Dec 20, 2019
Op this act is as annoying as it is disheartening.. Madam how about appreciating the little girl for her effort all through the year as your house help...u only hv in perspective the feeding and your supposed educational support...how about her sacrifices...like her happiness, freedom and all the discomfort she has placed on the line cum endured just to meet up with your families demand....first to wake last to sleep, first to report from school last to go for classes, the laundry/dry cleaning girl, the one who does de dishes and probably do the cooking in most occasions that's if you even enter the kitchen while you play out your madamic role..all these she does in sickness and in health and buying her an xmas cloth( just one) would tear down your heavens....how has your reasoning become this bad madam...

2 Likes

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by SURElee(f): 8:03pm On Dec 20, 2019
Unique357:

You wife is evil. If she can do this to her own relative who cares and nurtures her two kids in her absence she will do worse with a non relative maid. Chai! How I'm I sure she doesn't starve that child in your absence.

Na wa. The heart of some women is just filled with stone and chaff.

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:04pm On Dec 20, 2019
Unique357:

Return the girl to her parents and insist she is not replaced, after 2 days madam will understand.

4 Likes

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by karli4nia(m): 8:07pm On Dec 20, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Your wife is a woman and you should understand her own position. She doesn't want her relative help to enjoy same privilege as her and her children before things get out of hand. Also, she isn't comfortable with the affection you are showing the girl. You were even wrong to quarrel her and say nasty things to her. Your good intention was spoilt by your action.

Guy, na you find trouble! Even me sef de suspect say your eye de chook for the babe as you don de reason her as second mother. tongue

BTW we have seen relative househelp "chanced" madam in their homes or get pregnant for the oga for house.

Tonye... I like this. You maynt be absolutely correct, like no one is, but your views are so thoughtful.

Well, we know If there is anything more common than washing of hands, it is the lamentable hypocrisy of we Nairalanders. No one wants to face the truth about their psychological misery. Its so Sad!

Many pros! Happy holiday...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Gassa007: 8:09pm On Dec 20, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Very useless advice
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by govomotors: 8:10pm On Dec 20, 2019
Women of these days are extremely wicked. My friend is have a similar issues now. The maid staying with them is the wife relative, when she came 3yrs ago it was agreed they will train her to university level.

She gain admission and the wife said it's not good to finish Ss3 and enter the University immediately. She said it better she stay at home for a year.

The husband was angry and immediately facilited the girl's admission and she is now in school.

Now the wide is accusing him of sleeping with the girl and he allow make show she was in school so he can be visiting to her anytime

Why is the generation so wicked

3 Likes

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by THMT: 8:11pm On Dec 20, 2019
Blindersoff:

Op i will tell you straight up and it is up to you to take it or leave it. You are the man of the house and should lead by example.

There is a reason you are the groom and your wife is the Bride. You are to groom the bride. Teach her all that is right and learn from her mistakes those areas you need to GROOM her on.

Right now she has shown you a side of her which i agree is not nice because the girl is her relation and i would not classify such a person as just a house help. SHE IS FAMILY.

Call your wife and apologize to her for your outburst and then calmly teach her or tell her where she went wrong and why the girl needs to be treated right. Let her know that the girl is more or less family since she is related to your wife. This is a very simple matter.

You can then take your wife out and while both of you are out you suggest buying a few clothes for the girl and let her choose what she feels is appropriate to buy for her. Some women grow up with a certain mindset that never changes overnight and i see your wife as one of those. Do not go out and buy stuff for the girl by yourself otherwise you would cause more problems for yourself and for her in the home. Encourage and pet your wife to do that.

I am sure she is a nice woman but maybe in this area in particular she is yet to embrace some truths. Apologize to her.

Ignore all those children here who are saying she needs to come and apologize to you. As the head of your home you are to lead by example. yes she was wrong but you show her the right way by initiating peace. As the head of a home which i also am we take a lot of shit deliberately just so there would be peace at home. It does not make us stupid but after taking this shit, quickly correct the impression calmly then the woman would become aware and she would respect you more.

Merry Christmas to your household

You deserve a medal of honor. I need people like you as friend's in my life.
Am sure most people giving advices that contradicts yours àre either single or in a toxic lonely marriage.
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by babaloke: 8:11pm On Dec 20, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

I believe you can Also do worse in such situation women who deliberately maltreat other people's children are nothing but a witch. Not only those that fly by night. Wicked souls.
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by duchess854: 8:12pm On Dec 20, 2019
It really unfortunate to see some women behave this way.... OP let your wife know that life is UP and Down. The fact that it rosy today, tomorrow might be different, though I don't pray for such

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Audu2008: 8:13pm On Dec 20, 2019
Two wrongs cannot make a right . Your wife was wrong for excluding the maid fRom her xmas shopping and you are wrong for using harsh words on your wife over a maid. Your wife obviously loves you and doesn't want to share your affection with another woman just forget she is 15 in your wife's eyes she is already a woman. What you should have done is laugh at her silliness while you playfully point out how helpful the maid has being in taking care of your kids. The would put her mind at rest that you have no designs on the maid. As a matter of urgency go and apologize to your wife using a surprise gift if you don't want the life of that girl to be hell in your house. Women are naturally defensive of their territory and to answer your question yes you over reacted. Ignore those saying you should take her to her parents there is no need. Just keep reassuring your wife that you love her and stop saying your wife is wicked.

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by nkpommpko(m): 8:13pm On Dec 20, 2019
divorce in view
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by chachauche(m): 8:15pm On Dec 20, 2019
[guy you are mad o. quote author=TonyeBarcanista post=85073328]

Guy, apologise to your wife, and ask her to send the girl to her people.[/quote]
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Shopatcandice(f): 8:19pm On Dec 20, 2019
I don't know why women change towards their house help.
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:20pm On Dec 20, 2019
karli4nia:

Tonye... I like this. You maynt be absolutely correct, like no one is, but your views are so thoughtful.

Well, we know If there is anything more common than washing of hands, it is the lamentable hypocrisy of we Nairalanders. No one wants to face the truth about their psychological misery. Its so Sad!

Many pros! Happy holiday...

Hahahha I laugh at people that fail to see the real picture. Even God told Abraham to allow Sarah chase away her maid when she became envious of her for no just cause.

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by hedonido: 8:20pm On Dec 20, 2019
RisenPhoenix:

I am. But I don't take any faecal matter from anyone; least of all my wife. What I advised is precisely what I would have done; assuming that my wife grew wings and actually accused me of sleeping with the househelp. She knows that replacement wives plenty full Nigeria; as well as outside it. Women are a homogenous lot once you put out the lights; and the last time I've been in love is when I was 15. So no one can pretend to tie me down.

I trust my wife sha, she would never do such a thing. We husbands [men generally] just have to train them well from day one.

Man like RisenPhoenix. Man like me.
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Offpoint: 8:22pm On Dec 20, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

How did you conclude that the wife ks wicked? Let us watch what we say towards people's spouses.

I am very sure that the wife acted the way did because of the discomfort she feels with a second "woman" enjoying the attention and niceties of her husband.

Honestly, I can NEVER fault her! I have seen first hand where lovely and nice househelp got pregnant for oga and he was asked to marry her as second wife - which he did!
I've never insulted anyone since I joined Nairaland, but sir with all due respect.... you be idiot.
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Isoduwa(m): 8:22pm On Dec 20, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

People like you na dey make some women misbehave guy hustle ooh make you Nor come dey fear to talk truth for your house
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by bluebay(m): 8:23pm On Dec 20, 2019
I'll advice you to give the girl something good for her and her family and send her back to the village for if you decide to be buying things for her on your own, it will raise dust.

As for your wife, am sorry to say sir. She's the kind of woman people are scared to leave their children with. She's a Terrible mother I most say and you need not to let this case die just like that.. she must be taught a lesson.. For your wife to accuse you of such, it's means she's been habouring slot in mind all this while..
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Alawode01(m): 8:28pm On Dec 20, 2019
You and your wife are practicing human trafficking and child abuse.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply)

What Drug Can I Take To Flush Out A Few Weeks Old Pregnancy / Modern Igbo Baby Names / I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.