Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,066 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help (131931 Views)

We Are Expecting A Baby But My Wife Wants Me To Buy Christmas Rice For Her Mom / I Feel So Bad That My Wife Didn't Tell Me She Is Pregnant / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by lomprico(m): 7:03pm On Dec 20, 2019
Taywon:
Am sure your wife is igbo
They sabi maltreat other people children

bigot!

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by larryking540: 7:03pm On Dec 20, 2019
STENON:
The heart of human is purely more wicked than the devil ...

You can purchase xmas clothes for the girl as xmas gift. Just be monitoring her keenly as your madam is likely to frustrate your househelp.

Na wa. Oo

Proverty is a bastard
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by kaludestiny10(m): 7:04pm On Dec 20, 2019
Bro, this your yarn get comma. E no pure at all. That man wife na wicked woman.
TonyeBarcanista:

Bros, honestly, you are crying over nothing.

Your wife is a woman and you should understand her own position. She doesn't want her relative help to enjoy same privilege as her and her children before things get out of hand. Also, she isn't comfortable with the affection you are showing the girl. You were even wrong to quarrel her and say nasty things to her. Your good intention was spoilt by your action.

Guy, na you find trouble! Even me sef de suspect say your eye de chook for the babe as you don de reason her as second mother. tongue

BTW we have seen relative househelp "chanced" madam in their homes or get pregnant for the oga for house.

Guy, apologise to your wife, and ask her to send the girl to her people.
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 20, 2019
Tell your wife that she is creating envy and enemity between the house help and your children.

As a second mother, your children are at the mercy of your house help. Treat the house help well for the sake of your children

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by pawn89(m): 7:05pm On Dec 20, 2019
She's your wife, am sure she's seen her error. Her anger is not justified, but you as the husband need to give her a way out.
Apologize to her and in the doing re-enforce the reason why she needs to show compassion towards the maid, no need to have a win-loose situation, bring your wife close and in the act strengthen your marriage.

Peace!

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 20, 2019
IAmStrange:
When it gets to this stage where wife starts accusing you of sleeping with the girl, so as to avoid getting into messy situations, its best for you to take the girl back to her parents.

Best advise... wink

Once women start getting jealous or suspicious of their househelps for no reason, I guess it's time to end it to restore sanity into the house. Don't be surprised if it was probably the woman who insisted on getting a maid... Inside life sha... undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Chatbot1234: 7:06pm On Dec 20, 2019
midnighter:

I never thought I would say this but The thing is that Tonyebarcanista does have A POINT, though he didn't phrase it too correctly.

It's true that the woman felt threatened by the girl and it's true that ONE WAY the man could get through to her is by apologizing for not seeing it from her perspective.

The reason he is treating it as a political analysis is because it is somehow political, actually.

The problem is that he didn't see the leadership aspect of it but rather took it from a vulgar angle which is what made everybody vex for him.

People are getting angry that he accused OP of having feelings for the househelp and not of misunderstanding his wife which is a reflection of their own vanity and not that he is totally wrong.

There's no point, the woman is annoyingly insecure and she should deal with that problem, its solely hers.
Tonye inferring that the man is having a relationship with the little girl is disgusting albeit sick.

2 Likes

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by kpoins: 7:06pm On Dec 20, 2019
My wife brought her Xmas. Budget thus,
Child one male 15k 3yrs
Child two female 17k 3yrs
(Both child 1&2 are Twin boy and girl)
Child three less down 4months 8k
My wife female relative (house help) 17yrs 12k
After careful observation,i increased her sister's own to 20k and reduced my children's own by 1k each because to me,how could little children clothes be more expensive than a matured girl.
I had to let my wife know that I don't support treating my children more important than others living with me.
All women have this traits in them.
However,in my own case,there was no chaos.

5 Likes

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by abeggnow: 7:07pm On Dec 20, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Your wife is a woman and you should understand her own position. She doesn't want her relative help to enjoy same privilege as her and her children before things get out of hand. Also, she isn't comfortable with the affection you are showing the girl. You were even wrong to quarrel her and say nasty things to her. Your good intention was spoilt by your action.

Guy, na you find trouble! Even me sef de suspect say your eye de chook for the babe as you don de reason her as second mother. tongue

BTW we have seen relative househelp "chanced" madam in their homes or get pregnant for the oga for house.

guy what you are saying is wrong . What is wrong with being decent? what wrong with doing the right thing ?Os the house help not a human being ? Is buying Christmas cloths for her a sin? Why must we condole wickedness. I have noticed most women act the same way always wicked to children that is not thier.
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by lomprico(m): 7:10pm On Dec 20, 2019
VirginSearcher:
OP! Please take the house help shopping yourself.. your wife is not only wicked but mad

wrong move

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by lomprico(m): 7:11pm On Dec 20, 2019
ikaboy:

Seems you are better off in political section

hahahaha abi?
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Checked86: 7:12pm On Dec 20, 2019
highcurrent:
THE FEAR OF SOME WOMEN IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM

OP, you did the right thing by giving her money to shop for everybody at home, including the house help.

as it goes DO UNTO OTHERS WHAT YOU WANT TO BE DONE TO YOU.

OP don't even beg her, na small pikin dey worry am.
no be small pikin dey worry am, Na wickedness
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Unique357: 7:13pm On Dec 20, 2019
Thank you for the insult , God knows my heart that I Have never been wicked to the child neither do I treat her any different from my children. She and my niece are both in the same private schools, same class and I am paying the same school fees , how am I wicked ? We have a family friends who sells OK Uk first grade clothes at affordable prices to us, I knew with that 2k my wife would have get a nice jeans and shirt/ dress for her . Please next time ask before you judge.
GrabHisBalls:
The thing is, both you and your wife are very wicked people. The difference is, you still have a conscious. You gave your wife 2K to buy an Xmas clothe for your house help, one you claimed has been very good to your children. What will 2k buy in today's Nigeria? Even Okrika clothes are expensive. Why is it so hard to threat others kids the same way you threat yours?

I once saw a lady going to church with her help and a kid. The help wore a brand new bathroom slippers while the woman and her kid were expensively dressed. Looking at them you'll know the lady is very rich but can't affrod decent clothes and a pair of shoe for the help that practically takes care of her child and house. What's now the difference between you, your wife and this woman?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by lomprico(m): 7:14pm On Dec 20, 2019
mangojuice:
Counsel her and if no change divorce her immediately coz She is not a good wife. My humble opinion sir.

haba! you don overshoot the goal post na.

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by blackboy(m): 7:18pm On Dec 20, 2019
I would say she is more mentally unbalanced. She needs help.
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by oruma19: 7:19pm On Dec 20, 2019
U don't have a wife, it depicts only one thing right now, when u go broke, she will leave u. Leave her now before its too late, that is not a wife.
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by hope4nigeria(m): 7:20pm On Dec 20, 2019
Unique357:
In brief, I am a male married with 2 children, my daughter is 8 and son is 5. I also have my niece 11 and a house help 15 staying with us.

On Monday I gave my wife Christmas shopping money to get foodstuffs, hers and children clothing including our house help.

Yesterday my wife went shopping, she bought clothes for herself, our children and nothing for the house help. She claimed that the girl doesn’t need any clothes for Christmas as long we feed and send her to school, the rest is her parents' duties. The girl in question is my wife's relative from the same village. This girl is so nice to our children, she is like a second mother to them despite her being just 15, I have never had any problem with her.

I was mad at her that I told her, if she cannot treat another woman's child well then she doesn’t deserve to be a mother, yes I did said some harsh words to her because of anger. She accused me of sleeping with the little girl which I told her she is mad and she couldn’t stop crying the whole night. This morning she didn’t make my breakfast and refused greeting me back.

Please house let me know if I overreacted
This girl is so nice to our children, she is like a second mother to them despite her being just 15, I have never had any problem with her. Second mother hmmmmm.

My wife also did same sometimes ago, I sent the girl away, I barned her from taking another house help till date.

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Vega100: 7:22pm On Dec 20, 2019
Unique357:
In brief, I am a male married with 2 children, my daughter is 8 and son is 5. I also have my niece 11 and a house help 15 staying with us.

On Monday I gave my wife Christmas shopping money to get foodstuffs, hers and children clothing including our house help.

Yesterday my wife went shopping, she bought clothes for herself, our children and nothing for the house help. She claimed that the girl doesn’t need any clothes for Christmas as long we feed and send her to school, the rest is her parents' duties. The girl in question is my wife's relative from the same village. This girl is so nice to our children, she is like a second mother to them despite her being just 15, I have never had any problem with her.

I was mad at her that I told her, if she cannot treat another woman's child well then she doesn’t deserve to be a mother, yes I did said some harsh words to her because of anger. She accused me of sleeping with the little girl which I told her she is mad and she couldn’t stop crying the whole night. This morning she didn’t make my breakfast and refused greeting me back.

How do you people marry such women with the heart of lucifer I really wonder how men fall for this, any woman not as free hearted and good as I am, we can't even pass the same road, talkless marry!!! Brothers u guys are really trying very much!!!
Your reaction was very mild oh, it wasn't harsh at all...

Please of ahead cannot take good girl of a help she brought from the village, please tell her to take her back to her parents and desist from bringing anyones child into your house.
Wicked woman!!! If say na me eh!!! We for done begin review our marriage by now. Nonsense!! Wickedness
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Beosten(m): 7:25pm On Dec 20, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

I never knew you are this wicked. No surprise, politicians are naturally wicked and demonic.
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by wirinet(m): 7:25pm On Dec 20, 2019
Unique357:
Thank you for the insult , God knows my heart that I Have never been wicked to the child neither do I treat her any different from my children. She and my niece are both in the same private schools, same class and I am paying the same school fees , how am I wicked ? We have a family friends who sells OK Uk first grade clothes at affordable prices to us, I knew with that 2k my wife would have get a nice jeans and shirt/ dress for her . Please next time ask before you judge.
My brother, you did the right thing and you represent the good in humanity. If your wife could cry and accused you just because of 2k, I wonder what should would have said of your budget 5k for the house help.

The way out is to talk sense into her. I am sure she is very religious, talk to her pastor to talk to her to explain to her the real meaning of christ and Christmas. Maybe, she is like that because of her upbringing. She might have come from a family that discriminated a lot based on wealth.

It will not be wise to have marital issues with your wife because of another person (her relation for that matter). if you can't resolve the issue, you will have to send the girl away.

2 Likes

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by skyfather09(m): 7:26pm On Dec 20, 2019
Unique357:

sir... your wife is wicked, sorry to say buh it's the truth.
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by LORDKing001: 7:27pm On Dec 20, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Common sense is not common with you
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Rapmoney(m): 7:27pm On Dec 20, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

No wonder they say most Nigerians doesn't have good cognitive reasoning
Guy, just keep shut there! I don't think I have ever mentioned you on this forum but I had to do that this time around. You no try at all with that trash you posted up there. If you don't know how to give advice in a reasonable and logical way, then don't say nothing!
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 20, 2019
Unique357:
Is it not what you project that you'll be judged on? I was OK with just reading comments 'till I saw what you wrote. It's a good thing you sent her to the same private school as your niece but I'm sure it's one your kids would never attend. Some Government owned schools are even better than the private school you sent her. I don't need to know more to know that if 2k is what you had to give for Xmas clothes to a child you claimed is good, then you withhold a lot towards her. When taking your guys out to drink, how much do you spend? Y'all are wicked, but don't know.

Your wife would've ended up getting and OK Jean and top for 1K each. Clothes you guys are buying once in a year and for the rest of the months she'd have to serve your family wearing things passed on to her by your wife so that everyone could easily tell she's a house help. I blame those broke parents that can't drink garri with their kids than giving them to your likes in the name of house help.

2 Likes

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 20, 2019
Ishilove:

You seem like the typical egoistic and bossy husbands women complain about all the time.

I unfailingly give my wife all her rights and keep strictly to the stipulations of our marriage contract. So I rigidly expect her to give me all my rights and keep to her side of the contract, otherwise we don't have a contract. What is unjust in that? I can understand though, how women who have been taught to ride their men would consider that bossy. Feminists always seek to regulate men's behaviour while applauding any dominant position that women take; no matter how vile. Not in my home.

3 Likes

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Penisman: 7:29pm On Dec 20, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

You are a mad toad.

A lifeless rat is by far better than you.

How could you be so stuupid in your daft reasoning?

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by udemzyudex(m): 7:31pm On Dec 20, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

You dey always dey talk off point I no just know why?
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Euegene100001: 7:33pm On Dec 20, 2019
Send her back home if u don’t like war .but don’t stop paying for sch fees

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by cuteboy2: 7:33pm On Dec 20, 2019
STENON:
The heart of human is purely more wicked than the devil ...

You can purchase xmas clothes for the girl as xmas gift. Just be monitoring her keenly as your madam is likely to frustrate your househelp.

Frustrate ke? She will seriously injure and maybe kill that poor girl. Best to send the girl home and send money for her mother to take care of her.

How will he monitor the girl keenly? Most times he is at work

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by eyinjuege: 7:35pm On Dec 20, 2019
Stop using children as maids.
Secondly, remember to collect the 2K back from your wife

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by karli4nia(m): 7:36pm On Dec 20, 2019
Na wah o...
Association of Nairaland advisers on marital and relationship
Affairs...
Op, u no get close friends or relatives to ask?
Odiegwu!
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Joystark(f): 7:37pm On Dec 20, 2019
Send the girl back to her parents and if you can, help them to put her through school.

She's no longer safe in your house... after this.

I can't figure out how difficult it can be to just treat people well.
How hard can it be to just be good?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply)

What Drug Can I Take To Flush Out A Few Weeks Old Pregnancy / Modern Igbo Baby Names / I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.