Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help (131949 Views)

We Are Expecting A Baby But My Wife Wants Me To Buy Christmas Rice For Her Mom / I Feel So Bad That My Wife Didn't Tell Me She Is Pregnant / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by hustla(m): 8:29pm On Dec 20, 2019
Martinez39:
Ignore TonyeBarcanista. She is not worth the effort.

Na woman??

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by FarahAideed: 8:30pm On Dec 20, 2019
Unique357:
In brief, I am a male married with 2 children, my daughter is 8 and son is 5. I also have my niece 11 and a house help 15 staying with us.

On Monday I gave my wife Christmas shopping money to get foodstuffs, hers and children clothing including our house help.

Yesterday my wife went shopping, she bought clothes for herself, our children and nothing for the house help. She claimed that the girl doesn’t need any clothes for Christmas as long we feed and send her to school, the rest is her parents' duties. The girl in question is my wife's relative from the same village. This girl is so nice to our children, she is like a second mother to them despite her being just 15, I have never had any problem with her.

I was mad at her that I told her, if she cannot treat another woman's child well then she doesn’t deserve to be a mother, yes I did said some harsh words to her because of anger. She accused me of sleeping with the little girl which I told her she is mad and she couldn’t stop crying the whole night. This morning she didn’t make my breakfast and refused greeting me back.

Please house let me know if I overreacted

For her to accuse u of sleeping with the girls shows ur wife is dangerous ..be careful with her though

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Pearl05(f): 8:32pm On Dec 20, 2019
Graxie:
Why are you engaging a minor as househelp? Why. Both you and your wife, you are horrible.

Close mouth na people like you their maid sleeps inside kitchen and don't eat what others eat in the house.
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by hedonido: 8:33pm On Dec 20, 2019
wonder233:
Men are just marrying women they shouldn't marry nowadays. It's either the woman is a cheat, lacks manners or is a wicked person.
That's because too many beta males are economically empowered these days, and they rush into marriage at the first sign of financial breakthrough, with the full weight of their unguymanly beta-ness. Money miss road is a terrible thing. So many useless hoes and over-entitled and bad mannered women are getting pampered, dated and wifed by these fools. And that's why things are falling apart.

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Poorboy: 8:34pm On Dec 20, 2019
ericuzor:
please ponder well before commenting in public forum
who be this fool
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by yommen: 8:35pm On Dec 20, 2019
At times when I see women, I remember chicken brain.

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Alashoalash10: 8:36pm On Dec 20, 2019
Unique357:
In brief, I am a male married with 2 children, my daughter is 8 and son is 5. I also have my niece 11 and a house help 15 staying with us.

On Monday I gave my wife Christmas shopping money to get foodstuffs, hers and children clothing including our house help.

Yesterday my wife went shopping, she bought clothes for herself, our children and nothing for the house help. She claimed that the girl doesn’t need any clothes for Christmas as long we feed and send her to school, the rest is her parents' duties. The girl in question is my wife's relative from the same village. This girl is so nice to our children, she is like a second mother to them despite her being just 15, I have never had any problem with her.

I was mad at her that I told her, if she cannot treat another woman's child well then she doesn’t deserve to be a mother, yes I did said some harsh words to her because of anger. She accused me of sleeping with the little girl which I told her she is mad and she couldn’t stop crying the whole night. This morning she didn’t make my breakfast and refused greeting me back.

You have done the right thing, some house help have been wicked to their master or madam because of the behaviour of such people, your wife is just inviting trouble for her children if she treat the house help badly
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Teespice(f): 8:38pm On Dec 20, 2019
cococandy:

You guys know sense is far from some people. cry
Happy holidays to yous kiss
onye nkem. Same to you hun .
How far your box? I wasn't joking.
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by BluntBoy(m): 8:40pm On Dec 20, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Bros, honestly, you are crying over nothing.

Your wife is a woman and you should understand her own position. She doesn't want her relative help to enjoy same privilege as her and her children before things get out of hand. Also, she isn't comfortable with the affection you are showing the girl. You were even wrong to quarrel her and say nasty things to her. Your good intention was spoilt by your action.

Guy, na you find trouble! Even me sef de suspect say your eye de chook for the babe as you don de reason her as second mother. tongue

BTW we have seen relative househelp "chanced" madam in their homes or get pregnant for the oga for house.

Guy, apologise to your wife, and ask her to send the girl to her people.

Bro, it is very hard to get good house helps. So, when you are lucky to get one who bonds well with your children, you are bound to feel indebted (except you are wicked at heart).

In this case, there is no need to apologize to the wife. The wife should rather be the one to apologize first. Because she made a very stupid accusation.

How can she accuse her spouse of sleeping with the house help?

I remembered a certain girlfriend of mine whom I had not even gotten serious with at that time. She came to my house for the first time and saw the beautiful clothes that my house help had. Then, she began her interrogation. I told her that I was the one who bought the clothes for the house help, and that I had plans to see her through at least until she obtained a GCE or its equivalent. This girl could not even hide her jealousy. She said I was spoiling the girl and I must be preserving her for sex when she eventually develops yansh and boobs. I was so disgusted by the whole thing that I immediately drove her back to the bus stop I had gone to collect her from.

For some men, it might mean nothing since they probably do anything under skirts. But for men like me, it is a disgusting accusation. And I will never take it lying low.
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by MrMacinterchi1: 8:43pm On Dec 20, 2019
That your wife is using that tears and new attitude to manipulate you bro.
In fact, you should insist that she but that dress for the help and apologize to you : 1st, for not doing as you instructed even after giving her enough money for the instruction; 2nd, for accusing you of having an affair with the help girl! what maddnes!

2 Likes

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by 12inchDickson: 8:45pm On Dec 20, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Bros, honestly, you are crying over nothing.

Your wife is a woman and you should understand her own position. She doesn't want her relative help to enjoy same privilege as her and her children before things get out of hand. Also, she isn't comfortable with the affection you are showing the girl. You were even wrong to quarrel her and say nasty things to her. Your good intention was spoilt by your action.

Guy, na you find trouble! Even me sef de suspect say your eye de chook for the babe as you don de reason her as second mother. tongue

BTW we have seen relative househelp "chanced" madam in their homes or get pregnant for the oga for house.

Guy, apologise to your wife, and ask her to send the girl to her people.
you Rẹ dull bro
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:46pm On Dec 20, 2019
Will you use the likes to collect money from bank quote author=STENON post=85072174]The heart of human is purely more wicked than the devil ...

You can purchase xmas clothes for the girl as xmas gift. Just be monitoring her keenly as your madam is likely to frustrate your househelp.

##Modified ##

Wow... see these likes mehnnn !!! cheesy cheesy ; cheesy[/quote]
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by dave4rella(m): 8:50pm On Dec 20, 2019
shocked

People are really wicked!

My daughter or son will never live with someone else!
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by ogeken11: 8:51pm On Dec 20, 2019
wicked woman
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by midnighter(f): 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2019
Chatbot1234:
Tonye inferring that the man is having a relationship with the little girl is disgusting albeit sick.

You just proved my point
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by slysteel: 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2019
Unique357:

You did nothing wrong,in addition to what you have done kindly leave instructions that any help staying in your house must be treated well,its puts them in the right frame of mind to treat your kids with love.
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by isblog(m): 8:54pm On Dec 20, 2019
STENON:
The heart of human is purely more wicked than the devil ...

You can purchase xmas clothes for the girl as xmas gift. Just be monitoring her keenly as your madam is likely to frustrate your househelp.

##Modified ##

Wow... see these likes mehnnn !!! cheesy cheesy ; cheesy

Very wise
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by 77up(m): 8:56pm On Dec 20, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

No wonder they say most Nigerians doesn't have good cognitive reasoning
...your advice doesn't make any sense , simple!

Na the op I pity, he may eventually settle with your wrong and half baked advice.
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by stevebond007(m): 8:58pm On Dec 20, 2019
I don't think hiring an under 18, is even ideal.

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Triniti(m): 9:01pm On Dec 20, 2019
Most young married women are like your wife op. Very wicked, mean to maids living with them
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Lydiahandmade(f): 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2019
Graxie:
Why are you engaging a minor as househelp? Why. Both you and your wife, you are horrible.
you call her a minor house help?....wicked madam spotted here.
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Blackking98(m): 9:05pm On Dec 20, 2019
Send the girl back home properly. Your wife is going to make life Hell on Earth for the little girl

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Yusluv13(m): 9:06pm On Dec 20, 2019
Calm down sir, you can't win this battle without applying wisdom. You indeed did the right thing. If you want good for this girl and good future.
Pls go and meet her beg her to be a good mother to her and preach for her. Appraise her for all the good thing she has been doing to the girl and how God will even reward her abundantly for that. Let your words encouraged, motivate and lift positive spirit in her...
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Greatfullheart: 9:07pm On Dec 20, 2019
If i Were you, this Is The Perfect Punishment i'll Give To My Wife If She Try Such Inhuman Act?

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Excel70: 9:07pm On Dec 20, 2019
Blindersoff:

Op i will tell you straight up and it is up to you to take it or leave it. You are the man of the house and should lead by example.

There is a reason you are the groom and your wife is the Bride. You are to groom the bride. Teach her all that is right and learn from her mistakes those areas you need to GROOM her on.

Right now she has shown you a side of her which i agree is not nice because the girl is her relation and i would not classify such a person as just a house help. SHE IS FAMILY.

Call your wife and apologize to her for your outburst and then calmly teach her or tell her where she went wrong and why the girl needs to be treated right. Let her know that the girl is more or less family since she is related to your wife. This is a very simple matter.

You can then take your wife out and while both of you are out you suggest buying a few clothes for the girl and let her choose what she feels is appropriate to buy for her. Some women grow up with a certain mindset that never changes overnight and i see your wife as one of those. Do not go out and buy stuff for the girl by yourself otherwise you would cause more problems for yourself and for her in the home. Encourage and pet your wife to do that.

I am sure she is a nice woman but maybe in this area in particular she is yet to embrace some truths. Apologize to her.

Ignore all those children here who are saying she needs to come and apologize to you. As the head of your home you are to lead by example. yes she was wrong but you show her the right way by initiating peace. As the head of a home which i also am we take a lot of shit deliberately just so there would be peace at home. It does not make us stupid but after taking this shit, quickly correct the impression calmly then the woman would become aware and she would respect you more.

Merry Christmas to your household
Too much for being the head of the home. I think there is no gain for a man in marriage correct me if i am wrong
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by NoraPibowei(f): 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2019
What do u need a househelp for self,because u pple are training the girl in school then u turn her into a househelp a 15yr old hmmm,am sorry o but your wife is a slayqueen.

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:10pm On Dec 20, 2019
Graxie:
. MR. SILVER SPOON SO CANT YOU READ WELL AGAIN, IS THE GIRL NOT IN SCHOOL?, WESTERNIZATION HAS MADE US BURRY OUR CULTURE, FOR THE FACT THAT THE GIRLS PARENT ARE FINANCIALLY INCAACITATED AND THE OP DECIDE TO BRING THE GIRL DOWN TO HIS PLACE TO SCHOOL AND AT THE SAME TIME HELP IN SOME DOMESTIC WORK HAS NOW LED OP TO BE INVOLVE IN CHILD ABUSE?
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by 1Sharon(f): 9:10pm On Dec 20, 2019
sassysure:

U are smart kiss

Nobody want to dissect the story as long as it's a woman and maid.

Even the ladies here didn't see that the story didn't add up at all grin

Nice to see someone else that reads between the lines smiley

Something about the title "my wicked wife" didn't sit well with me
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by sweetilicious(f): 9:11pm On Dec 20, 2019
Unique357:

You didn't. Your wife is so heartless. I wonder what your daughters will become if you don't chooke your eyes into their upbringing. My dear,you better send that girl to her people after her WAEC.Pay her fees if you deem it fit with the knowledge of your wife o.Am saying this cos with such person as a wife,she is ready to make life hard for the young lady.
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:12pm On Dec 20, 2019
Graxie:
. MR. SILVER SPOON SO CANT YOU READ WELL AGAIN, IS THE GIRL NOT IN SCHOOL?, WESTERNIZATION HAS MADE US BURRY OUR CULTURE, FOR THE FACT THAT THE GIRLS PARENT ARE FINANCIALLY INCAPACITATED AND THE OP DECIDE TO BRING THE GIRL DOWN TO HIS PLACE TO SCHOOL AND AT THE SAME TIME HELP IN SOME DOMESTIC WORK HAS NOW LED OP TO BE INVOLVE IN CHILD ABUSE?
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by unikprince(m): 9:12pm On Dec 20, 2019
God forbid that I marry such an evil and selfish woman.
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by NoraPibowei(f): 9:14pm On Dec 20, 2019
hedonido:

That's because too many beta males are economically empowered these days, and they rush into marriage at the first sign of financial breakthrough, with the full weight of their unguymanly beta-ness. Money miss road is a terrible thing. So many useless hoes and over-entitled and bad mannered women are getting pampered, dated and wifed by these fools. And that's why things are falling apart.

And women who are decent are maltreated by their husband and he would still cheat on the good wife with ashewo,I think most men this days are attracted to slayqueens and treated as queens,while good wife are treated as scumbags and as a slave

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply)

What Drug Can I Take To Flush Out A Few Weeks Old Pregnancy / Modern Igbo Baby Names / I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.