Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

She Saw Her Period Twice This Month - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Saw Her Period Twice This Month (2026 Views)

Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him / Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Saw Her Period Twice This Month by joy080: 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2023
Please what could cause the my girlfriend period to be out twice in a month ?

During the first week of this month we had fun, and she took postinor 2 immediately,, at 3 days interval, we had another fun, so as to be safe I told her to take another dosage of postinor 2 again.

I understand that the drug should be taken once a month, but there is no other choice in this case.

she had her period last on the 2nd of this month. Then she called me on the 16th that she saw her period again which last for 2-3 days.

Please is this a sign of pregnancy or the effect of the drug. Cos I only heard that the drug only prolong menstruation.

She did test today, it's negative,, but I felt it's too early to carry out the test, that is why i can't ascertain if it's accurate or not.

Please who have had similar experience before, I need you to clarify me.

I just wanted to be sure that it's not pregnancy.

Please I only need a positive contribution and not insult. Tnx
Re: She Saw Her Period Twice This Month by Brandiebird: 2:15pm On Sep 19, 2023
Either way, congratulate her for us… 👊

4 Likes

Re: She Saw Her Period Twice This Month by talented321: 2:22pm On Sep 19, 2023
Op a woman seeing her period two times within a month is not a barrier..
It maybe as result of
*pregnancy
*puberty
*stress
*thyroid diseas
*hormanal and structural problems and birth control.
Don't over stress urself, just go and see a doctor...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Saw Her Period Twice This Month by joy080: 2:23pm On Sep 19, 2023
Nlfmd Nlfmod
Re: She Saw Her Period Twice This Month by Jhagz(m): 2:39pm On Sep 19, 2023
Her body is only reacting to the drug. Postinor has a way of messing up the menstrual cycle if taken more than once in a short period but only for the month of intake….but she’s all good. Her menstrual cycle will return back to normal the next month.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Saw Her Period Twice This Month by SenecaTheYonger: 2:49pm On Sep 19, 2023
Cycle changing.
Re: She Saw Her Period Twice This Month by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 19, 2023
I've had similar experiences before and I wasn't even in a relationship or sexually active at that time.

I have irregular periods... But it only happens once in a very long time, sometimes I'd also miss my period for a whole month without taking anything.

For me it's no longer a big deal because I've never really taken it seriously... At first I was a bit worried and I thought maybe something was wrong with me, but they'd eventually go back to normal... But I don't know about your girlfriend because immune systems differ.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Saw Her Period Twice This Month by Twoclans(f): 2:52pm On Sep 19, 2023
Her age would have assisted in your enquiry ,because this one you are replacing having sex as fun .It is sounding old school to me.Lets us know if it is premenopause that is setting in ,or abuse of postinor .

2 Likes

Re: She Saw Her Period Twice This Month by VawulentMan: 2:56pm On Sep 19, 2023
Samantha124:
I've had similar experiences before and I wasn't even in a relationship or sexually active at that time.

I have irregular periods... But it only happens once in a very long time, sometimes I'd also miss my period for a whole month without taking anything.

For me it's no longer a big deal because I've never really taken it seriously... At first I was a bit worried and I thought maybe something was wrong with me, but they'd eventually go back to normal... But I don't know about your girlfriend because immune systems differ.
But now ya a very bad girl

1 Like

Re: She Saw Her Period Twice This Month by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 19, 2023
You again...🤣🤣🤣🤣
VawulentMan:

But now ya a very bad girl
Re: She Saw Her Period Twice This Month by joy080: 3:14pm On Sep 19, 2023
Twoclans:
Her age would have assisted in your enquiry ,because this one you are replacing having sex as fun .It is sounding old school to me.Lets us know if it is premenopause that is setting in ,or abuse of postinor .

She's 23
Re: She Saw Her Period Twice This Month by Reminderz: 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2023
I hope you guys you guys quit fornicating... now if you guys eventually breaks up and don't marry, this one go dey find one foolish man wey go kneel down ask am say make e marry am after e don swallow many drugs and do countless abortions... the foolish man go still pack countless goods go give in-laws in the name of marriage... mehn simps are going though alot..

5 Likes

Re: She Saw Her Period Twice This Month by izonborn098(m): 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2023
She'd damaged the womb with sex but las las one simp will cry emotional tears because he's married to a woman..

2 Likes

Re: She Saw Her Period Twice This Month by joy080: 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2023
Reminderz:
I hope you guys you guys quit fornicating... now if you guys eventually breaks up and don't marry, this one go dey find one foolish man wey go kneel down ask am say make e marry am after e don swallow many drugs and do countless abortions... the foolish man go still pack countless goods go give in-laws in the name of marriage... mehn simps are going though alot..
Okay, meaning that you've never fornicated before right?
Then there is no need of replying what you lack knowledge of,, postinor is not an abortion pill... It's quite glaring that you're a tyro to this
Re: She Saw Her Period Twice This Month by VawulentMan: 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2023
izonborn098:
She'd damaged the womb with sex but las las one simp will cry emotional tears because he's married to a woman..

1 Like

Re: She Saw Her Period Twice This Month by izonborn098(m): 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2023
Peace is never an option...
VawulentMan
Re: She Saw Her Period Twice This Month by Stawner16(m): 3:51pm On Sep 19, 2023
Samantha124:

Body systems you mean? The immune system has zero to do with the monthly flow.

1 Like

Re: She Saw Her Period Twice This Month by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 19, 2023
Okay.
Stawner16:

Body systems you mean? The immune system has zero to do with the monthly flow.
Re: She Saw Her Period Twice This Month by Reminderz: 4:08pm On Sep 19, 2023
joy080:

Okay, meaning that you've never fornicated before right?
Then there is no need of replying what you lack knowledge of,, postinor is not an abortion pill... It's quite glaring that you're a tyro to this
lol na me you wan dey lecture about postinor... that "abortion" in my previous statement wasn't referring to the drug you mentioned... anyways, stay away from fornication...

2 Likes

Re: She Saw Her Period Twice This Month by Sweetvie: 5:24pm On Sep 19, 2023
joy080:

During the first week of this month we had fun, and she took postinor 2 immediately,, at 3 days interval, we had another fun, so as to be safe I told her to take another dosage of postinor 2 again.

I understand that the drug should be taken once a month, but there is no other choice in this case.

she had her period last on the 2nd of this month. Then she called me on the 16th that she saw her period again which last for 2-3 days.

Please is this a sign of pregnancy or the effect of the drug. Cos I only heard that the drug only prolong menstruation.

She did test today, it's negative,, but I felt it's too early to carry out the test, that is why i can't ascertain if it's accurate or not.

Hmm
Pregnancy or postinor2 can cause irregular periods. Make una dey follow instructions. If P2 is used more than once in a month, it's going to upset your menstrual cycle. There will be changes in the duration of her period, heavier menstrual flow, and irregular menstrual cycle. Some medical conditions can also cause irregular periods sha , like thyroid disorders, polycystic ovary syndrome et al. Let her speak to her doctor.
Re: She Saw Her Period Twice This Month by fyzaila: 8:22pm On Sep 19, 2023
It's the foolish and senseless girl i pity. At the worst receiving end. It isn't worst enough to open legs for someone you aren't married to but damaging her uterus join.
Her parents will be totally disappointed in her.

1 Like

Re: She Saw Her Period Twice This Month by joy080: 8:49pm On Sep 19, 2023
fyzaila:
It's the foolish and senseless girl i pity. At the worst receiving end. It isn't worst enough to open legs for someone you aren't married to but damaging her uterus join.
Her parents will be totally disappointed in her.
Omo, people fit cast aspersions oo...as this one dey talk like this, you go think say he's never had sex in his/her life... The holier than thou.

It has nothing do with her uterus, but her endometrial lining,,,

And no one is planning to damage her uterus.
It wasn't intentional, but this is done to prevent doing abortion.

Thanks for your contribution
Re: She Saw Her Period Twice This Month by Nicepoker(m): 10:51pm On Sep 19, 2023
STDs grin
Re: She Saw Her Period Twice This Month by KingLennon(m): 6:43am On Sep 20, 2023
joy080:

She's 23
23 years dey take postinor like Vit. C? Guy, when you want marry; God go serve u breakfast
Re: She Saw Her Period Twice This Month by joy080: 7:33am On Sep 20, 2023
KingLennon:

23 years dey take postinor like Vit. C? Guy, when you want marry; God go serve u breakfast
Are you blind or you find it hard to understand a simple sentence.

I've said told you that if you have no advice then don't come here to insult me!

You will just wake up from no where and pour your fraustration on another person.

You heinous and hypocritical individual.
Re: She Saw Her Period Twice This Month by macho44(m): 7:47am On Sep 20, 2023
joy080:

You're not too young to father a child, start saving up for Pampers & Baby Food
Re: She Saw Her Period Twice This Month by Ensa777(f): 8:12am On Sep 20, 2023
joy080:

Are you blind or you find it hard to understand a simple sentence.

I've said told you that if you have no advice then don't come here to insult me!

You will just wake up from no where and pour your fraustration on another person.

You heinous and hypocritical individual.

Shut up!
And if you don't later marry her,God will punish you.
Keep on with the postinor and mess up her womb and hormones up.
Both of you are idi..ots.

Since you care so much,why not use condoms
Re: She Saw Her Period Twice This Month by joy080: 8:32am On Sep 20, 2023
Ensa777:

Shut up!
And if you don't later marry her,God will punish you.
Keep on with the postinor and mess up her womb and hormones up.
Both of you are idi..ots.

Since you care so much,why not use condoms
Why are ppl so hypocritical,, see the way this one is talking as if she's never for once used postinor...

And if you ever take postinor in your life, na Ogun go kill you and your unfortunate husband to be.

I don't understand y ppl are like this,, nobody has autonomy over insult. That is why I try as much to avoid it by stating it clearly at start!

We're both adult and I don't intend to harm/overdose her... But some ppl will just come here and begin to form a quack medical personnel with words of doom and fire
Re: She Saw Her Period Twice This Month by joy080: 8:33am On Sep 20, 2023
macho44:

You're not too young to father a child, start saving up for Pampers & Baby Food
cheesy cheesy😂😂 ,,, you're right, there's a time for that but not now

1 Like

Re: She Saw Her Period Twice This Month by duduade: 8:41am On Sep 20, 2023
You both should not have sexxxx again till
[/b]after[b] her period comes next month.. abstain... If not pregnancy will knock next month if una do again ooo... E get reason... Postinor 2 isn't meant to be used more than once in a month.... Indiscriminate use messes up the system
Re: She Saw Her Period Twice This Month by joy080: 8:47am On Sep 20, 2023
duduade:
You both should not have sexxxx again till
[/b]after[b] her period comes next month.. abstain... If not pregnancy will knock next month if una do again ooo... E get reason... Postinor 2 isn't meant to be used more than once in a month.... Indiscriminate use messes up the system
Thanks very much. I appreciate,, yes I've decided to abstain for the time being so that her system can settle back
Re: She Saw Her Period Twice This Month by duduade: 8:52am On Sep 20, 2023
joy080:

Thanks very much. I appreciate,, yes I've decided to abstain for the time being so that her system can settle back

Better

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Like This Girl And So Do My Bosses! / She Is Enjoying Breaking My Heart / Help! Is she double dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.