Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Do Not Blame The Woman, Blame Your Sperm Count - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Not Blame The Woman, Blame Your Sperm Count (860 Views)

Blame Your Unfortunate Dad If You Are Still Struggling Not The Government / How To Increase Your Sperm Quality Naturally / How To Test Your Sperm Quality At Home Using Water. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Blame The Woman, Blame Your Sperm Count by Misskocsy(f): 11:54am On Dec 20, 2019
Let me say that again do not blame the woman, blame your sperm count. Recently, I stumbled on a page on Instagram owned by a popular Nigerian socialite and self-acclaimed relationship counselor. Just at the time, I found the page, there were lots of talks and conversations going on there regarding some sensitive marital issues, one of which is the issue of DNA testing.

So, as the story goes, a man who has been married for 17years reported his wife to the police when he discovered that his three children were not fathered by him. According to the story, he discovered this when he followed the advice of his friend to carry out a DNA test before processing documents for their relocation to the USA. They had the children after their eight years in marriage.

The man is suing the wife for deceit and extortion. He said the wife subjected him to taking care of children for another man. If only he knew he should blame your sperm. So, this brings me to the point of asking,

Continue Reading here https://everyevery.ng/do-not-blame-the-woman-blame-your-sperm-count-1-now/
Re: Do Not Blame The Woman, Blame Your Sperm Count by RillJ(m): 1:02pm On Dec 20, 2019
Low sperm count or not, that woman is a fraud!
Re: Do Not Blame The Woman, Blame Your Sperm Count by Lightangel65: 6:28pm On Dec 20, 2019
She should go to jail, it's not low sperm count she is a useless LovePeddler. And you are blaming it on sperm count, women (spits)
Re: Do Not Blame The Woman, Blame Your Sperm Count by Sierusvirus(m): 8:43pm On Dec 20, 2019
She deserves paying the husband 30 Billion or life jail term .

No stories.
Re: Do Not Blame The Woman, Blame Your Sperm Count by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 20, 2019
Why should we blame sperm count OP?
How do you know if it is the cause of low sperm count?
What if the woman in question has no womb?

What if she's infertile?

What even happened to talking to the man for both of you to look for a solution?

One thing I will agree with any lady before marriage is that carrying out a DNA test is a must on the only one kid I desire, not because I may not trust her but because I just want to be sure and humans(including myself) can't be completely trusted.
It will be her choice to accept marriage or not.
Re: Do Not Blame The Woman, Blame Your Sperm Count by MEGA4BILLION(m): 7:14am On Dec 21, 2019
I won't argue because it is a natural trait in humans to always blame others for their own mistakes and inadequacies.

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Love Her But She Loves Me What Will I Do?? / Romancelanders, What Do You Think About This Picture? / Love Your Friends,but Don't Trust Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.