Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars (28191 Views)

US Vs Iran: Nigeria’s Islamic Supreme Council Reacts, Issues Warning / Dss Barricades Obasanjo’s Ota Farm Over Islamisation Comment / Buhari Has Islamisation Und Fulanization Agenda -Brigadier General Idada Ikponmw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by hammerU: 9:10pm On Dec 20, 2019
SHARIA WILL HAPPEN AFTER BIAFRA EXIT NIGERIA.

U CANNOT CHANGE THE CONSTITUTION TO ADD SHARIA IN A COUNTRY THAT HAS OVER 50% CHRISTIANS.

SOME REGIONS ARE PREDOMINANTLY CHRISTIAN WITH VIRTUALLY NO MUSLIM.

IT JUST DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY.

IF NIGERIA HAS COME TO SHARIA STAGE, PLEASE DO THE RIGHT THING AND CALL A REFERENDUM.

2 Likes

Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by Kuginzi: 9:11pm On Dec 20, 2019
Ttipsy:
He should also mind his business as a CJN, , not as a religious leader or a bigot. wtf Is Sharia court or law at this century how has it helped to effect peace in the Middle East??
What d hell is your problem with Islam? Pls don't interfere in anything Islam again. We are free from hate and enmity, that's why we find it difficult to attack Christianity.
Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by kikake: 9:12pm On Dec 20, 2019
Xisnin:
The CJN was appointed by Buhari for one purpose.
To spread sharia law across the entire breadth of the country.
Expect more pro-sharia articles from Islamists in days to come.

Oh yes.
In 2001, Buhari swore before a large audience of Moslems that he would not stop until Islamic Sharia Criminal laws are used all over Nigeria.

Buhari repeated the same vow during an interview with nigeriavillagesquare.com a few years later.
Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by Firebomber: 9:12pm On Dec 20, 2019
voltron14:

They are applied in their respective states.

They spoke about Hijab but as it doesn't affect you, it's ok.

They spoke about Weekends which are applied in Christian turned secular states.

I'm not a Muslim and no longer a practising Christian but as a neutral I can see their point.

1. Can you please show us any religion that there religion attire is allow in public school? So why should your Islam be different?

2. I understand that you guys are so much in pain because Saturday and Sunday is break for some public servant but your stupid prof don't tell you that the break is not apply to everyone, or don't you see a Christian police going to work on Sunday? If it is about religion why will the break exclude the other sector?

And did you know that most of the public and private sectors have there break around 1pm so that you head slammmer can slam your head and you people still think it's not enough, why don't you show us any religion that have been given special consideration like your Islam?
And we should not forget that all the sector in Nigeria close by 12:30pm on Friday because of you head slammer ni, so can you now show us how the Sunday break is because of Christian religion.

Insane people.

And mind you no one is stopping you from establishing your sheria court, but we will never allow you people to run it using federal allocation. Never.

8 Likes

Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by mamaafrik(m): 9:13pm On Dec 20, 2019
Just look at these goats talking nonsense,muric was protesting the prevention of students wearing hijab at University Of Ibadan school but hypocritic murics,moslems and good for nothing CJN want to shove it down the throat of a cosmopolitan state like Nigeria.
Islam and double standard,same thing happens on Nairaland,and you are claiming"liberal Religion",idiots.

3 Likes

Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by Firebomber: 9:13pm On Dec 20, 2019
Kuginzi:

What d hell is your problem with Islam? Pls don't interfere in anything Islam again. We are free from hate and enmity, that's why we find it difficult to attack Christianity.

Tell your useless brother to stop mingling with Nigeria constitution

5 Likes

Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by Fallenhunter: 9:14pm On Dec 20, 2019
Muslim women should be allowed to wear the hijab in schools, the army and police etc. However, I am against sharia law not because I believe muslims shouldn't be allowed to practice their religion, but because sharia law is cruel and inhumane. No part of any religion that is cruel and inhumane should be allowed.
Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by hammerU: 9:15pm On Dec 20, 2019
FULANISATION AND SHARIA GO TOGETHER.

HOW DOD FULANI GET A HOLD OF NIGERIA, IT WAS THROUGH ISLAMISATION.

THE SAME TACTICS IS BEING PRESENTED BY CJN TO AID THE SPREAD AND DOMINANCE OF FULANI DOWN SOUTH.

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

IT WILL BE EASIER TO DIVIDE NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by Ttipsy(f): 9:16pm On Dec 20, 2019
Kuginzi:

I do not care whatever religion u worship or U r,, He shouldn't be talking Sharia law as a CJN,, is he a religious leader was he appointed to become a religious advocate in a multi religious country like Nigeria? I think you lack reasoning, u can be a Muslim,, I don't fuckn care about that.
Don't quote me again. have a nice weekend!!

4 Likes

Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by Kuginzi: 9:18pm On Dec 20, 2019
Psalmy2cute:

Fastest growing religion by what means?? Birthrate or converts?? Which is it??
A study in 2017 revealed that Islam is the fastest-growing religion.[1][2] Studies in the 21st century suggest that, in terms of percentage and worldwide spread, Islam is the fastest-growing major religion in the world.[3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10][11] A religious forecast for 2050 by Pew Research Center concludes that global Muslim population is expected to grow at a faster rate than the Christian population due primarily to the young age and high fertility-rate of Muslims.
Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by Psalmy2cute(m): 9:19pm On Dec 20, 2019
Kuginzi:

Islam finds it difficult to attack christianity?? grin grin but the comment made by CJN is already perceived as an attack

1 Like

Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by Kuginzi: 9:22pm On Dec 20, 2019
Ttipsy:
I do not care whatever religion u worship or U r,, He shouldn't be talking Sharia law as a CJN,, is he a religious leader was he appointed to become a religious advocate in a multi religious country like Nigeria? I think you lack reasoning, u can be a Muslim,, I don't fuckn care about that.
U can never understand simply because of hate/enmity. Shariah court/law is meant only for Muslims. So it has no any impact either positively or negatively on Christians/unbelievers. Have u ever attended or file any case in Shariah court no. Can't u use your brain again just because u hate anything Islam? what the hell is wrong with your mendula?

1 Like

Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by Ttipsy(f): 9:23pm On Dec 20, 2019
Fallenhunter:
Muslim women should be allowed to wear the hijab in schools, the army and police etc. However, I am against sharia law not because I believe muslims shouldn't be allowed to practice their religion, but because sharia law is cruel and inhumane. No part of any religion that is cruel and inhumane should be allowed.
take a look at Middle East,, has Sharia law made them better?? yet they keep producing terrorist,, war zone,, I think Sharia law is a 17th century mission not at this age of civilization..

so bad that a Democratic CJN is having an irresponsible reasoning

4 Likes

Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by Firebomber: 9:24pm On Dec 20, 2019
Kuginzi:

Pls don't be misinformed. You misunderstood his statement.
Pls remember, Shariah court has been into existence for a long period of time for Muslims. So there is no harm in reviewing) amendment of the laws. Pls note, since Shariah court was established for Muslims alone, then you/&non-Muslims are less affected with the laws. Nobody need u to file your case in Shariah court. So pls mind your business.

Well we should have mind our business had it been the useless court will not be run on tax payer money and federal allocation.

You useless hopeless troll.

3 Likes

Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by Kuginzi: 9:26pm On Dec 20, 2019
Firebomber:

Well we should have mind our business had it been the useless court will not be run on tax payer money and federal allocation.

You useless hopeless troll.
Hypertension is real. Pls be warned!!
Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by Ttipsy(f): 9:27pm On Dec 20, 2019
Kuginzi:

U can never understand simply because of hate/enmity. Shariah court/law is meant only for Muslims. So it has no any impact either positively or negatively on Christians/unbelievers. Have u ever attended or file any case in Shariah court no. Can't u use your brain again just because u hate anything Islam? what the hell is wrong with your mendula?
it's not and will never be on our constitution, simple as that!! I don't hate your religion sir,,

there are many issues facing our democracy,, even the judiciary, he should focus on that not on mere religious practices

3 Likes

Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by Kuginzi: 9:28pm On Dec 20, 2019
Ttipsy:
In Nigeria, Sharia has been instituted as a main body of civil and criminal law since 1999.
You can not runaway from the Truth.
Goodnight
Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by Firebomber: 9:29pm On Dec 20, 2019
adams123:
Nice move, shari'a Court needs to be improved. I enjoyed Akintola's points.. let's Muslims women put on their HIJABS while on uniform either in military or parlamilitary. Shari'a law is justice for all, our Christian, Buddhist, Taoist, Hinddus etc brothers and sisters should not be scared.

And Christian should put on there sultana.

IFA people should put on there white bead.

Oya people should put on there leg chain.

Oro people should be given a public holiday on there festival.

Justice for all.

2 Likes

Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by Firebomber: 9:31pm On Dec 20, 2019
Kuginzi:

Hypertension is real. Pls be warned!!

Lol, I guess you are referring to your father.

I hope you guys have started organizing another terrorist group to fight your jihad because your CJN will fail woefully just like the way your dummy Muhammad fail twice.���

6 Likes

Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by Ttipsy(f): 9:32pm On Dec 20, 2019
Kuginzi:

In Nigeria, Sharia has been instituted as a main body of civil and criminal law since 1999.
You can not runaway from the Truth.
Goodnight
then what's the usefulness of the various courts we have in Nigeria??

the Sharia law and court u talk about is a religious practice,, and we do not need that in Nigeria. Nigeria is not only for Muslims, have you forgotten??

3 Likes

Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by Kuginzi: 9:33pm On Dec 20, 2019
Ttipsy:
it's not and will never be on our constitution, simple as that!! I don't hate your religion sir,,

there are many issues facing our democracy,, even the judiciary, he should focus on that not on mere religious practices
Ignoramus fellow. We have an established Shariah court in Nigeria that is functioning. You can't stop us from taking our case to Shariah court.
In Nigeria, Sharia law has been instituted as a main body of civil and criminal law since 1999.
Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by Firebomber: 9:33pm On Dec 20, 2019
Kuginzi:

Shut up you idiot, your sheria court is been run by federal allocation, so if not that you bastard are just too useless to be tolerant, you wont want to force your useless law on people.

6 Likes

Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by Kuginzi: 9:35pm On Dec 20, 2019
Ttipsy:
then what's the usefulness of the various courts we have in Nigeria??

the Sharia law and court u talk about is a religious practice,, and we do not need that in Nigeria. Nigeria is not only for Muslims, have you forgotten??
If you're sad and depressed about Shariah court, pls create your own and stop the childish argument here.
Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by Ttipsy(f): 9:37pm On Dec 20, 2019
Kuginzi:

If you're sad and depressed about Shariah court, pls create your own and stop the childish argument here.
we should also have a Christian court lol

myopic people with daft reasoning.
misplaced priorities

5 Likes

Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by Kuginzi: 9:38pm On Dec 20, 2019
Firebomber:

Shut up you idiot, your sheria court is been run by federal allocation, so if not that you bastard are just too useless to be tolerant, you wont want to force your useless law on people.
We don't need gullible fellow like u to use Shariah court. Shariah court is meant for only Muslims. You are free to create yours and stop disturbing our peace
Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by Xbee007(m): 9:38pm On Dec 20, 2019
adams123:

what are his evil deeds bros??
Killed numerous people.
Took slaves some of which he raped and encouraged his companions to rape as well, telling them to avoid coitus interruptus.
Snatched his own son's wife.
Encouraged war on disbelievers.
Bringing the world most dangerous religion to this world.
Lying about being a prophet.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by Firebomber: 9:40pm On Dec 20, 2019
Kuginzi:

We don't need gullible fellow like u to use Shariah court. Shariah court is meant for only Muslims. You are free to create yours and stop disturbing our peace

Lol, I guess I'm chatting with a computer bot, lol, the idiot have been repeating the same things since morning.

Well for your information, no one is stopping for creating your useless court but not on federal allocation.

2 Likes

Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by Kuginzi: 9:41pm On Dec 20, 2019
Ttipsy:
we should also have a Christian court lol

myopic people with daft reasoning.
misplaced priorities
If u can't create yours just because you are myopic and daft, then keep shut forever
Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by Kuginzi: 9:43pm On Dec 20, 2019
Firebomber:

Lol, I guess I'm chatting with a computer bot, lol, the idiot have been repeating the same things since morning.

Well for your information, no one is stopping for creating your useless court but not on federal allocation.
Hypertension is real!! Pls be warned!!
Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by tot(f): 9:43pm On Dec 20, 2019
Firebomber:

It's a thorough waste of time engaging with him, his brain works in one direction only. Irrational being.

1 Like

Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by sharone21(f): 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2019
Kuginzi:

You are the real hypocrite!! If you're not careful, and u continue this way, you will be embarrassed because u can do us nothing. Free your heart from hatred, bondage, and propaganda. Pls note: either u like it or not Islam prevails...
God FORBID.

2 Likes

Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by Ttipsy(f): 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2019
Kuginzi:

If u can't create yours just because you are myopic and daft, then keep shut forever
Islamic court or any form of religious laws don't and won't have a place in Nigeria... it will only work in an Islamic con3,, not in Nigeria, you can go to hell with that barberic Laws ,, it's ur fckn business

U can't make a religious law a national issue,, that's so so embarrassing coming from a CJN

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ozekhome Counters Malami, Says NASS Has Constitutional Powers To Summon Buhari / INEC Announces PDP's Diri Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election 2023 / Phillip Shaibu Buys Keke For A Victim Of Reckless Driving By His Convoy (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.