Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars (28135 Views)

US Vs Iran: Nigeria’s Islamic Supreme Council Reacts, Issues Warning / Dss Barricades Obasanjo’s Ota Farm Over Islamisation Comment / Buhari Has Islamisation Und Fulanization Agenda -Brigadier General Idada Ikponmw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by Enemyofpeace: 9:57pm On Dec 20, 2019
Fokn basstards

1 Like

Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by hush15: 10:03pm On Dec 20, 2019
Stakeholders:

When Gov Wike said Rivers state is a Christian state you said his right now they are telling you Nigeria is a Muslim Country.

Shikena!!!

Make we see how go play out....
Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by BeerParlour: 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2019
Kingosytex:
Why must sharia law be taught in schools? is Nigeria an Islamic country?

Whomever that brought this destruction called the religion of piss to this world must continually pay for the tragedies and tears the world have witnessed as a result of his recklessness and gross ignorance.

A religion where the likes of Osama, Shekau , Abdulmutalab e.t.c are role models to some people... Let me not complete my statement.

The religion was brought by one reckless man called Prophet Muhammad

3 Likes

Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by nasoeb: 10:07pm On Dec 20, 2019
Why this cjn dey always resemble fried frog undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by adams123: 10:11pm On Dec 20, 2019
Ttipsy:
Islamic court or any form of religious laws don't and won't have a place in Nigeria... it will only work in an Islamic con3,, not in Nigeria, you can go to hell with that barberic Laws ,, it's ur fckn business

U can't make a religious law a national issue,, that's so so embarrassing coming from a CJN

Bros, go learn Islam...you will enjoy it. since you are still alive you can still make heaven.. forget about the behavior of some northern Muslims. just drop your ego for awhile.
Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 20, 2019
voltron14:
They did make valid points unless you wish to be hypocritical.

How valid?? Please analyse....

2 Likes

Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by adams123: 10:13pm On Dec 20, 2019
BeerParlour:

The religion was brought by one reckless man called Prophet Muhammad

may God forgive you and open your heart to embrace Islam before leaving this world. Try to read about the man you are insulting with his message line by line.
Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by TooMuchStuff: 10:19pm On Dec 20, 2019
adams123:

may God forgive you and open your heart to embrace Islam before leaving this world. Try to read about the man you are insulting with his message line by line.

You need surgery fast fast

6 Likes

Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:21pm On Dec 20, 2019
I dont have a problem with these beings... hmmm

The truth is that the elites dont like this empty barons that rant just to imprison the gullible and weak ones..

So if they like they should start... then will TAKE our COUNTRY ... BUT WITHOUT THEM!!
Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by BeerParlour: 10:32pm On Dec 20, 2019
adams123:

I can't join terrorists
Islam breeds terrorism
Islam is terrorist organization
Islam is associated with groups like Boko Haram, Isis, Al-Qaeda, Al-shabab, Taliban, Fulani militants etc.

If Prophet Muhammad was around in this 21st century, he would be cooling somewhere in one of the prisons in the United States, Russia or China.

China is already arresting millions of Muslims in China because all Muslims are potential terrorist.

Imagine CJN and some Muslim prof are calling for the same thing that Boko Haram is calling for.

Anyways, this is a welcome development, if you do any how you go see anyhow. Violence solves everything

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by Yusman316(m): 10:34pm On Dec 20, 2019
Racoon:
It's not your fault but that of the most bigoted, clannish, religious fanatic and ethnic supremacist President Nigeria has ever had who illegally put you in the CJN position. angry

The core northern muslim military clique of the post 1966 era & IBB(OIC) who forcefully imposed the Islamic divide & rule pattern of govt hence have continued to maintained this aberrant trend via the rotating musical chair of coup plotting are to be blame.

Even the likes of Ahmed Sani Yerima(former Zamfara State Governor), Ahmed Markafir(former Kaduna governor) who initially championed the sharia debacle were forced to abandon it because of the widespread crisis it generated.

Only the likes of the current ruler Nigeria have today that have been the grand-patron of hausa-fulani hegemony choose to resurrect this nerve-triggering issue by spurning the constitutional provisions for federal character hence balance representation in govt.It will surely pass.
My guy all these allegations that u always make against this man (Buhari), remember that one day God will judge u to substantiate them. Sometimes things are just what they are, nothing more, nothing less. Just saying
Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by eclecticbaron: 10:36pm On Dec 20, 2019
Kuginzi:

Pls don't be misinformed. You misunderstood his statement.
Pls remember, Shariah court has been into existence for a long period of time for Muslims. So there is no harm in reviewing) amendment of the laws. Pls note, since Shariah court was established for Muslims alone, then you/&non-Muslims are less affected with the laws. Nobody need u to file your case in Shariah court. So pls mind your business.
Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by BeerParlour: 10:37pm On Dec 20, 2019
sapele914:
Go to Saudi Arabia, or Dubai, and ask why they go to work on those days.

I recently watched one Instagram video of Muslims blocking main road to pray in Sapele, on a market day.

It was Cool cool cool cool
Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 20, 2019
We have lots going around in your country but you people are here debating on foreign religion....You better wake up

2 Likes

Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by BeerParlour: 10:43pm On Dec 20, 2019
Taciturn1:
Yorubaland won't accept Sharia law, neither would the Middle Belt.

Una must accept it oh!

You can't vote in this kind of government and reject their offer
Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by OpinionCounts(m): 10:43pm On Dec 20, 2019
Henry22:

I agree with what you just said but is it a crime if they have there own country upnorth and middle belt? So they can practice all the nonsense they feel like practicing, they can even resurrect Muhammed if they want and no one will cough.

God bless you... perfectly put.

4 Likes

Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by Thegoodone13(m): 10:46pm On Dec 20, 2019
It affect non Muslim. If you go to kano or zamfara, you can't drink beer, you can't build church in the town and you said it is not affect non Muslim. Religion and tribe is major problems we have in this country. And no one can impose one religion on anybody. Let there be peace in this country. How can a governor say he will build 900 mosque in one state with state resources? Is it only Muslim that is living in that state?

3 Likes

Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by ovraps: 10:54pm On Dec 20, 2019
American and other country's they are saying, are they having sharia law there?
Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by sulaak(m): 10:58pm On Dec 20, 2019
adams123:

Bros, go learn Islam...you will enjoy it. since you are still alive you can still make heaven.. forget about the behavior of some northern Muslims. just drop your ego for awhile.

I have learnt Islam and became an atheist. Just look at the state of Northern Nigeria after the introduction of political Sharia law.

1 Like

Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by shaggy007(m): 10:58pm On Dec 20, 2019
Same way stealing is not corruption

4 Likes

Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by BeerParlour: 11:02pm On Dec 20, 2019
voltron14:

They are applied in their respective states.

They spoke about Hijab but as it doesn't affect you, it's ok.

They spoke about Weekends which are applied in Christian turned secular states.

I'm not a Muslim and no longer a practising Christian but as a neutral I can see their point.

You forgot to add as a born again Christian.

The core Northern States should use Arabic calendar if they like

You're a Muslim using Taqiyya

4 Likes

Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by Charly68: 11:05pm On Dec 20, 2019
No matter how hard you try you can't impose your religion on anybody . Don't ever think you are the only one who has monopoly of violence . we all know that war is the price for peace . When you strike then shall you know that from Egbesu boys to Ipob to Isakaba to opc to mend to New Niger delta avengers no military can quench the flames of the fire that will rise up against you .

4 Likes

Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by Nowenuse: 11:09pm On Dec 20, 2019
Henry22:
Pls keep ur shara I mean sharia in the north, middle belt and Yoruba land.......

FYI, there is no Sharia law in the middlebelt, except Niger state where it is not even practiced. Taraba & Adamawa do not have Sharia law too.
Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by Nowenuse: 11:18pm On Dec 20, 2019
Henry22:

Let me burst ur bubble, there's a shariah court in the heart of jos metropolis after plateau hospital very close to plateau state house of assembly, u can ask anyone in jos for confirmation.

Sharia courts exist even in Yoruba land. Having Sharia courts and the use of Sharia law over a state are 2 different things.
At the height of Sharia law in the core-north, men and women entered different buses. Sharia law has never been practiced in Plateau state. Nobody's hand can be cut off or stone to death in Plateau. Not even places like Adamawa state practice Sharia law, let alone Plateau.
Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by BeerParlour: 11:20pm On Dec 20, 2019
Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by ABCthingx: 11:23pm On Dec 20, 2019
Emekankwoka:
Is there any Christian law or way of life that can be found in the Nigerian constitution?. Or if I may ask again, how is Saturday and Sunday imposed on Nigerian?.
I wonder oh
Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by ABCthingx: 11:27pm On Dec 20, 2019
saaron:
One of the biggest tactics of Islamist fundamentalist is the use of Taqiyya (LIES & DECEPTION).
Half truths, lies and outright deception is part and parcel of everything they (Islamist) do to take their enemies unawares as they execute their Islamization plan. Chief among them is to lie to anyone who cares to listen that Islamic Sharia law is not Islamiation. Yet all Islamic countries around the world are governed and grounded in Sharia law. Are there not so called muslim dominated northern states that are governed by Sharia law?
It's because of Sharia law that christian businesses are continuely being destroyed in the North even though the constitution categorically states that Nigerians are free to transact and conduct their businesses in any part of the country.
If the Constitution Superceds any other contradictory law in the country, how come businesses of Nigerians from other regions are being destroyed in the North? Is Sharia law superior to the constitutiton?
The truth is that Northern muslims regard Sharia Law above Nigeria's constitution. That's why they do what they do - like arrest non muslims seen eating during ramadan or non muslims selling beer (Yet they collect VAT on beers). Despite these glaring deception, they still lie that Sharia law only applies to muslims. These are the types that will tell you to your face that so and so paper is white even though the paper you're seeing with your own eyes is red! Believe them at your own peril.

If muslims want to be govern by Islamic Sharia law so much, they are free to create their own Islamic Republic and practice TOTAL SHARIA LAW the way they want it. WE WILL NEVER TOLERATE ISLAMIC LAWS ON NON MUSLIMS.
It's very pathetic that these Islamist who shout one Nigeria the most want to be govern by laws seperate from the rest of Nigeria. It's akin to a country having two seperate constitutions.

Nigerians must never allow themselves to be decieve by these pathological liars. Lies and deception is part of their warfare against non muslims.
SHARIA LAW = ISLAMIC CONSTITUTIONAL LAW = ISLAMIZATION!

Only a foolish non muslim person will think Sharia law is not Islamization.
well said

4 Likes

Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by ABCthingx: 11:27pm On Dec 20, 2019
Coldie:
Nice move. That means Nigeria will practise a 3day weekend...
doesn't make sense to me
Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by AreaFada2: 11:29pm On Dec 20, 2019
I have for long been saying that the North only want power and control of resources and all organs of state to carry out the unfinished business of Uthman dan Fodio & Ahmadu Bello. Which is never to rest until they dip the Koran in the Atlantic Ocean!

But Southern politicians and their brainwashed followers just want a little share of power & resource. So they do eye-service with Northern power brokers. Southerners do NOT realise the religious & ideological end game of the North. The North see the Southerners (including SW Muslims they consider as inferior Muslims) as infidels to be used, totally controlled & subdued.

Now in saner climes, the way forward would be far greater autonomy for states. To decide for themselves. If majority Muslim states want Thursday & Friday or Friday & Saturday as their weekend, so be it. Majority Christian state can continue as before. But more state autonomy means less central power for Northerners, so they won't allow it.

2 Likes

Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by ABCthingx: 11:35pm On Dec 20, 2019
voltron14:

They are applied in their respective states.

They spoke about Hijab but as it doesn't affect you, it's ok.

They spoke about Weekends which are applied in Christian turned secular states.

I'm not a Muslim and no longer a practising Christian but as a neutral I can see their point.
they have Islamic school they can go and be wearing rapper there and not try to impose * on a public school

The public holiday thing doesn't make sense is Nigeria the only country?

1 Like

Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by BeerParlour: 11:36pm On Dec 20, 2019
adams123:

I was a Christian, as an Igbo guy,,, all my relations are still Christians.

I'm no longer interested in the Christian Heaven let alone the Islamic heaven which I don't know if it's the Christian Hell fire.

I'm no longer a religious person.
There is nothing good in Islam.
The Chinese government knows it.

1 Like

Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by Henry22(m): 12:29am On Dec 21, 2019
OpinionCounts:

God bless you... perfectly put.

God bless u too, it's high time we stop tolerating all this nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu Commissions New Police Command Complex. PICTURES. / Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) / Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.