Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars (28128 Views)

US Vs Iran: Nigeria’s Islamic Supreme Council Reacts, Issues Warning / Dss Barricades Obasanjo’s Ota Farm Over Islamisation Comment / Buhari Has Islamisation Und Fulanization Agenda -Brigadier General Idada Ikponmw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by Solorrman(m): 1:25am On Dec 21, 2019
Kingosytex:
Why must sharia law be taught in schools? is Nigeria an Islamic country?

Whomever that brought this destruction called the religion of piss to this world must continually pay for the tragedies and tears the world have witnessed as a result of his recklessness and gross ignorance.

A religion where the likes of Osama, Shekau , Abdulmutalab e.t.c are role models to some people... Let me not complete my statement.
Christianity was never a religion,it was a cult since from the start. Christianity is not only a religion of pisss but shitt and piss combine,i have strong evidence to present. Jesus Christ had anus and penix,he eats so he must go to toilet to drop the waste,did u ever ponder how ridiculous Christian are ? It's only a super upper class fool would worship such a guy as a God ,i am very surprised to hear u insult Islam while completely a clear cut pagan.
Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by Solorrman(m): 1:29am On Dec 21, 2019
GamalNasser:
Just imagine what the Chief Judge of a Secular Nation is saying ...How did we get to such a level where human species who ought to have been forgotten in the 15th century are here leading Nigeria in the 21st Century
Christianity was never a religion,it was a cult since from the start. Christianity is not only a religion of pisss but shitt and piss combine,i have strong evidence to present. Jesus Christ had anus and penix,he eats so he must go to toilet to drop the waste,did u ever ponder how ridiculous Christian are ? It's only a super upper class fool would worship such a guy as a God ,i am very surprised to hear u insult Islam while completely a clear cut pagan.
Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by Solorrman(m): 1:31am On Dec 21, 2019
TruthinAction:
What do you expect from a CJN that has a poor WAEC result and an average result in his degree. Meanwhile their are lawyers with first class honours amongst them who are relegated to the background. This is why the country is moving backward. It is run by dullards.

#saynotosharialaw.

They should keep their sharia law in their core northern States. The constitutional amendment should even completely take away religion from it. Nigeria is a secular state. People should be allowed to worship whatever they want to worship and not impose their religion on others.
Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by Solorrman(m): 1:32am On Dec 21, 2019
[quote author=crownwealth Christianity was never a religion,it was a cult since from the start. Christianity is not only a religion of pisss but shitt and piss combine,i have strong evidence to present. Jesus Christ had anus and penix,he eats so he must go to toilet to drop the waste,did u ever ponder how ridiculous Christian are ? It's only a super upper class fool would worship such a guy as a God ,i am very surprised to hear u insult Islam while completely a clear cut pagan.]
Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by Solorrman(m): 1:33am On Dec 21, 2019
Henry22:

I agree with what you just said but is it a crime if they have there own country upnorth and middle belt? So they can practice all the nonsense they feel like practicing, they can even resurrect Muhammed if they want and no one will cough.
Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by NaijaHeadlines: 2:55am On Dec 21, 2019
Hmm..
Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by NaMeAboki: 3:40am On Dec 21, 2019
orisa37:

Nonsense Talk Sharia law affects the Rights of only the relevant Individuals in the Society. You are to interpret the Constitution as presently convenient and not to introduce complicated personal opinion.

It is evident that most of the comments against the above position are missing every point raised in the article and instead responding based on pure emotion and bigotry - it is as if most of them lack basic reading and comprehension.
Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by WhoBeThisMan: 5:59am On Dec 21, 2019
Racoon:
It's not your fault but that of the most bigoted, clannish, religious fanatic and ethnic supremacist President Nigeria has ever had who illegally put you in the CJN position. angry

The core northern muslim military clique of the post 1966 era & IBB(OIC) who forcefully imposed the Islamic divide & rule pattern of govt hence have continued to maintained this aberrant trend via the rotating musical chair of coup plotting are to be blame.

Even the likes of Ahmed Sani Yerima(former Zamfara State Governor), Ahmed Markafir(former Kaduna governor) who initially championed the sharia debacle were forced to abandon it because of the widespread crisis it generated.

Only the likes of the current ruler Nigeria have today that have been the grand-patron of hausa-fulani hegemony choose to resurrect this nerve-triggering issue by spurning the constitutional provisions for federal character hence balance representation in govt.It will surely pass.
why the big big grammar? I can bet you a lot of people didn't understand a word you said.. That's not complete communication

You made a good point though
Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 21, 2019
Y'all gon bow t'allah
Y'all gon get Shariad
Y'all gon learn to speak
Saudi style Ara Bic
Cause you wanted changi
You voted in Buhari
Now you live even if you hate
Daura Caliphate...
Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by TruthinAction: 7:37am On Dec 21, 2019
Solorrman:

You seem to be high on tramadol. Please visit a psychiatrist for proper check up. There is no major religion on earth today that doesn't acknowledge Jesus but many of them only deny his deity which is upheld in Christianity.

Meanwhile, you can't tell your birthday or make references to historical facts without Jesus. History revolves round him. Please tell us when you were born without making reference to Jesus. Jesus is Lord. His tomb is empty. You will die and stand to be judged by him. What will you do when you stand face to face to be judged by him. Jesus is inescapable. You either receive him as your Lord and Savior or be judged by him.

3 Likes

Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by naijapips04: 7:38am On Dec 21, 2019
voltron14:

Simply because they want to have the freedom to practise their religion?

Is Utah not part of America despite their Mormon principles and laws?

Is Kano not part of Nigert despite their Sharia law practice? Why impose the trash on the rest of the country? Is Utah imposing their religion on the entire USA?

1 Like

Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by orisa37: 8:11am On Dec 21, 2019
NaMeAboki:

It is evident that most of the comments against the above position are missing every point raised in the article and instead responding based on pure emotion and bigotry - it is as if most of them lack basic reading and comprehension.

You can read and Comprehend. Good. But DON'T BE IRRESPONSIBLE TO THE EMOTIONS, CULTURE AND TRADITIONS OF OTHERS. What Problems do you have with allowing me to protect my house for myself? GRANT FULL AUTONOMY TO THE 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES AND STOP TAKING NIGERIA FOR YOUR KIND OF ENDLESS JOURNEY. THE YORUBAS, THE IGBOS, THE TIVS, THE IJAWS ETC WANT FULL AUTONOMY FOR THEMSELVES AND YOU'RE FOOLING YOURSELF WITH READING AND COMPREHENSION.

2 Likes

Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by Kuginzi: 8:30am On Dec 21, 2019
Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by Kuginzi: 8:33am On Dec 21, 2019
Ttipsy:
Islamic court or any form of religious laws don't and won't have a place in Nigeria... it will only work in an Islamic con3,, not in Nigeria, you can go to hell with that barberic Laws ,, it's ur fckn business

U can't make a religious law a national issue,, that's so so embarrassing coming from a CJN
You're not well educated/informed. You have never heard of existing Shariah court in Nigeria?
Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by trutht828: 8:55am On Dec 21, 2019
gaetano:

Buhari went to bring someone that studied sharia law, and made him CJN in a secular Nigeria, what do you expect?

He's angry that some Muslims are made to work on Friday and resting on a Christian holy day which is Sunday. Lol! As if northern states don't already operate with the Islamic calender.

Make dem try any nonsense and watch the country split sharply. It's clear buhari is here to complete what Usman Dan fodio started long ago.

Buhariadvocate is a buhari ass licker. He is programmed to swallow every vomit from buhari. So, don't even try to reason with him; reasoning is an abberation where he came from. Even if buhari rapes his mum, he will vindicate buhari and vilify his mum; it is that bad.

He is also a Muslim and you don't expect him not support Sharia law. His brain shuts down when you talk about words like Reason or Thought. Thinking and reasoning are not his strong points.

2 Likes

Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by trutht828: 8:58am On Dec 21, 2019
Kuginzi:

You're not well educated/informed. You have never heard of existing Shariah court in Nigeria?

Those Sharia courts were created by some states, but now, you want to make it a national thing

2 Likes

Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by Babinski: 9:07am On Dec 21, 2019
voltron14:
They did make valid points unless you wish to be hypocritical.

The points are not valid at all in view of Section 10 of the constitution which prohibits the adoption of a State Religion.

All the marginalization they claim and much more can be claimed by Traditional Worshipers, Buddhists and other religion aside the major two in the country.

Truth be said, the worst culprit of the use of State resources to advance a particular religion in the country is Islam. Several examples abound in the Northern States where several states like Zamfara and Kano have tactically adopted Islam as a State Religion without regard for the constitution. Using State money to fund Hisbah police who now go about arresting people, destroying alcoholic drinks and means of livelihood for non-Muslims are clear violations of the constitution.

All the new noisemaking is a result of an aberration in the Judicial system that allowed an Islamic Jurist to make his way to the Supreme Court where he has no business to be, much less becoming the CJN. His degree and knowledge are fit only for Islamic Courts.

So let all the noisemakers shut up.

3 Likes

Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by NaMeAboki: 9:52am On Dec 21, 2019
orisa37:

You can read and Comprehend. Good. But DON'T BE IRRESPONSIBLE TO THE EMOTIONS, CULTURE AND TRADITIONS OF OTHERS. What Problems do you have with allowing me to protect my house for myself? GRANT FULL AUTONOMY TO THE 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES AND STOP TAKING NIGERIA FOR YOUR KIND OF ENDLESS JOURNEY. THE YORUBAS, THE IGBOS, THE TIVS, THE IJAWS ETC WANT FULL AUTONOMY FOR THEMSELVES AND YOU'RE FOOLING YOURSELF WITH READING AND COMPREHENSION.

If you can read and comprehend you would have noticed (from the headlines) that the issue is about Sharia law for Muslim adherents, with very salient points raised by in the article; if you have any contribution for or against them pls feel free to do so; otherwise do not derail the thread with your emotionally shallow separatist agenda - which you can still easily express by starting your own thread.
Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by BuhariAdvocate: 9:55am On Dec 21, 2019
You are so pathetic.
trutht828:

Buhariadvocate is a buhari ass licker. He is programmed to swallow every vomit from buhari. So, don't even try to reason with him; reasoning is an abberation where he came from. Even if buhari rapes his mum, he will vindicate buhari and vilify his mum; it is that bad.

He is also a Muslim and you don't expect him not support Sharia law. His brain shuts down when you talk about words like Reason or Thought. Thinking and reasoning are not his strong points.
Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by Lawmak: 9:55am On Dec 21, 2019
Solorrman:
You spoke like someone blinded with bitterness and hate. I never found any fact in your statement on Jesus. We never doubted that he had no human part nor that he is not human. So why the heck about.

1 Like

Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by Henry22(m): 10:44am On Dec 21, 2019
Solorrman:

And ur mooohamed the rapist and a pedophile had no anus right? My friend read ur quran and learn how to blow urself up so as to inherit ur own share of the 72 virgins..... Fuucck ur foolish and blood tasty Allah who finds joy in sucking blood.

1 Like

Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:59am On Dec 21, 2019
With Buhari employing a lot of Northerners, this is the time to develop and uplift the region, but no, it's sharia,

1 Like

Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by Kuginzi: 12:43pm On Dec 21, 2019
trutht828:

Those Sharia courts were created by some states, but now, you want to make it a national thing
In your dream of hatred world?
Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by Dedetwo(m): 1:02pm On Dec 21, 2019
gaetano:

Concerned Islamic scholars across the country have thrown their weights behind the suggestions of the Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN), Justice Muhammad Tanko, calling for the improvement of the status of the Shari’ah law in Nigeria through the amendment of the relevant sections of the constitution.

The Muslim leaders berated the outcry that followed the suggestion and emphasised for the Human Rights Writers Association of Nigeria (HURIWA) and the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) that Sharia law does not necessarily mean Islamisation of Nigeria, as wrongly insinuated.

Former Executive Secretary, Muslim Ummah of southwest Nigeria (MUSWEN) and Retired Prof. of Islamic Studies, University of Ibadan, Prof. Dawud Noibi, said: “Section 38 of the 1999 Constitution as ammended guarantees freedom of religion both in belief and in practice. The whole life of a Muslim is governed by the laws of his religion. Therefore, it is the duty of the nation to provide for a judicial system whereby the relevant laws are interpreted correctly and disputes among adherents arising from such laws are resolved peacefully,”

Besides, he noted that, “there are provisions in the constitution for the establishment of Shari’ah courts anywhere this is required in the country to cater to the needs of Muslim citizens. If HURIWA and CAN are not asking that these provisions be expunged from the constitution, why do they want to crucify the CJN for calling for the improvement of the Shari’ah as other laws in force in the country are open to improvement?

“In what way is the improvement of the application of the Shari’ah for Muslims in Nigeria offensive to non-Muslims? And in what way does it constitute a violation of the provision of Section 10 of the constitution which prohibits the adoption of a state religion by the State?

“Let them bear in mind that Muslims are aware of the fact the Saturday- Sunday weekend imposed on all of us by our Christian colonizers satisfies the religious needs of only Nigerian Christian’s. Yet, Muslims are not complaining. So, let non-Muslim citizens of Nigerian cultivate the spirit of “Live and let live”.

He however urged the National Assembly to take quick action on the suggestion to strengthen Sharia law and do the needful.

Director, MURIC, Professor Ishaq Akintola, supported the CJN, noting that the current constitution is a child of British colonial Christianisation of the country, which has failed to take into consideration the multi-religious.

He said: “The system we run in this country is not only alien to Muslim culture, it has marginalised the Muslim population. Our democracy is deceptive in as much as Muslims who form the largest segment of the population are not integrated into the system. Participatory democracy is the global best practice. But not in Nigeria.

“Nigeria’s democracy excludes the Muslims. Our weekends shut Muslims out. It is the entire monopoly of Christians. Saturday and Sunday are free but Friday is not. The Muslim girl-child goes to school with tears in her eyes because she must not enter the school with hijab on her head. There is no single Shariah Appeal Court in the entire South West and Muslims in that sub-region are subjected to Christian common law in all civil matters. Muslim marriages conducted inside mosques are not recognised but those held in churches are sacrosanct. This democracy is fraudulent.

“Christian women enjoy the monopoly of recruitment into the army, navy, police, civil defence, traffic wardens, immigrations, customs, etc but Muslim women cannot because those uniformed agencies will not recruit users of hijab. Yet Muslim police women and soldiers use hijab in Britain, United States, Ireland, etc. Female Muslim graduates therefore remain jobless and impoverished while their Christian counterparts smile to the banks.

“MURIC therefore embraces the CJN’s idea of the need for constitutional amendment. It is even belated. It is part of restructuring. We hope the restructuring camp will welcome the CJN’s idea because it is not going to be about Muslim demands alone but a comprehensive one. We call for objectivity in this matter. Those who always oppose anything which is likely to benefit Muslims are urged to consider this initiative with an open mind. Constitutional amendment has all the potentials to usher in peace and tranquillity if we approach it with sincerity,” he stated.

https://guardian.ng/features/shariah-law-is-not-islamisation-of-nigeria/amp/?utm_medium=Social&echobox=twitter_post&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

The caption of the thread speaks volumes. The Sharia law is not Islamization of Nigeria but division of the shithole called Nigeria into religious lines.
Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by Dedetwo(m): 1:04pm On Dec 21, 2019
gaetano:

Buhari went to bring someone that studied sharia law, and made him CJN in a secular Nigeria, what do you expect?

He's angry that some Muslims are made to work on Friday and resting on a Christian holy day which is Sunday. Lol! As if northern states don't already operate with the Islamic calender.

Make dem try any nonsense and watch the country split sharply. It's clear buhari is here to complete what Usman Dan fodio started long ago.

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/10760990_img20190724112220_jpega3c7bf8b2774924a82caebe44c26d0c2

What bar did this jackass pass?
Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by executive12: 1:34pm On Dec 21, 2019
I know it would be a Yoruba Muslim that would jump to the defense of the so called CJN (so called because he is obviously not qualified to be a High Court Judge let alone a Justice of the Supreme Court.
Mr Tanko Mohammed should resign ASAP. Those fools trying their best to Islamize Nigeria are wasting their time and trying to start another civil war in Nigeria.
Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by BitCraftman: 1:49pm On Dec 21, 2019
Racoon:
It's not your fault but that of the most bigoted, clannish, religious fanatic and ethnic supremacist President Nigeria has ever had who illegally put you in the CJN position. angry

The core northern muslim military clique of the post 1966 era & IBB(OIC) who forcefully imposed the Islamic divide & rule pattern of govt hence have continued to maintained this aberrant trend via the rotating musical chair of coup plotting are to be blame.

Even the likes of Ahmed Sani Yerima(former Zamfara State Governor), Ahmed Markafir(former Kaduna governor) who initially championed the sharia debacle were forced to abandon it because of the widespread crisis it generated.

Only the likes of the current ruler Nigeria have today that have been the grand-patron of hausa-fulani hegemony choose to resurrect this nerve-triggering issue by spurning the constitutional provisions for federal character hence balance representation in govt.It will surely pass.
The problem with trying bring personal religious beliefs into the judiciary system is simple.
1) Who is a Muslim? For example, can I offend as a muslims and convert to Christianity to escape harsh punishment or offend as a Christian and convert to Islam for lighter punishment?
2) Can change of religion warrant punishment?
3) Can religiously inclined laws override constitutional laws where there are conflicts?
4) Will sharia police go after Boko Haram(Muslims) instead of the NA?

So many simple question begging answers about this our religious division of a thing.
Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by augustine: 2:32pm On Dec 21, 2019
gaetano:

https://guardian.ng/features/shariah-law-is-not-islamisation-of-nigeria/amp/?utm_medium=Social&echobox=twitter_post&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true
Double faced religious bigots can argue all they want with a hidden agenda in their back pocket. The case of Kano state is there for all to view and analyze. The Hisbah [Sharia police] goes around the state destroying with impunity, alcoholic beverages belonging to non-Muslims who are not bound to obey sharia laws. They also arrest and persecute non-Muslims caught eating in the daytime, during the Islamic fasting months. Now they want to increase the tempo and right-thinking sensitive people are being chided from speaking up against it.
Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by Cityguy: 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2019
It is unfortunate that youth of these days appear not to be too concerned about important happening around us. These comments are subtle provocations just because our leadership appear to be deaf to everything fair. I don't know why MURIC man and others like him as read here have penchant for twisting truth and presenting falsehood as fact. If they want Friday as holiday, how does that affect me as a christian? I will also stay home na. The Nigerian constitution as it is is not a christian document but they misinform people and say it is product if colonialist government. There are Muslim women I know who work and enjoy their work as police, military or paramilitary personnel. What some of them want is desecrating established dress codes in christian missionary schools in as act of insurbordination and resistance and that will NEVER work. There are Muslim schools your children can attend for Christ's sake. Nigeria secularity MUST be maintained. All these senators, lawyers, reps etc who because of selfish peanuts keep quiet in the face of these threats should note that if you would not stand and be counted at thus critical time, you all would fall for nothing and it will be too late when the head is off. We all must respect one another and our Muslim brethren should not be fanning embers of division in this country. We should not start what we cannot finish. We should go ask them in Central Africa Republic how far. We may think it would work in our Favour and it works against us. Same blood flow through us all and we are all similarly vulnerable.
Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by orunto27: 3:24pm On Dec 21, 2019
It's a Step to Fulanisation. And you as a Northerner and the CJN, it's not fair to comment on this Issue. Your Job of interpreting the Constitution in its present Status is what you are paid for. So please don't contribute to the Spoilation of the Peace and Harmony of the Nigerian Federation.

From Orisa37:
Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by orunto27: 3:46pm On Dec 21, 2019
When does a CJN become The Executive? Tanko becoming Yerima just like that? Undue arrogation and exercise of Authority and Responsibility.

1 Like

Re: CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars by baganas: 5:35pm On Dec 21, 2019
Kingosytex:
Why must sharia law be taught in schools? is Nigeria an Islamic country?

Whomever that brought this destruction called the religion of piss to this world must continually pay for the tragedies and tears the world have witnessed as a result of his recklessness and gross ignorance.

A religion where the likes of Osama, Shekau , Abdulmutalab e.t.c are role models to some people... Let me not complete my statement.
Why must sharia law be taught in schools?
Because Islam has a comprehensive law to be taught. If Christianity has a similar law of course it should be taught. Unfortunately it doesn't!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Two Security Men For Attending Soludo's Prayer On Monday / Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) / Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.