Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,726 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:32 AM

Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing (25290 Views)

Slay Queen Proudly Shows Off Her Hairy-pussy While Dancing On Live Video / Some Girls Have Sexy Revealing Pussy. While Some Are Hiden. / My Dick Is Standing For The Past 4 Hours! Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing by ashewoboy(m): 10:31am On Dec 21, 2019
All these people filter what they want you to see. It is not all rosy. don't be deceived.

The man go tire for all these her twerking. Na you wey be outsider cherish all these twerking. even me don tire for her twerking. She no even get yansh like that. She should swerve joorh.
Re: Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing by emmyboy162(m): 10:45am On Dec 21, 2019
The second comment in the image just shows how dumb some females are.

1 Like

Re: Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2019
emmyboy162:
Easy with the words bro
Re: Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing by MedicH: 2:54pm On Dec 21, 2019
IAmStrange:

Chai! Imes will be pleased with you for you have proclaimed his name

don't worry. I'll submit your name to him. You may be eventually rewarded. grin

You
Re: Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing by Olatunde1808(m): 6:32pm On Dec 21, 2019
Do you need a professional web developer?
Build your supple, tractable, lasting and easy to bend websites from SCRATCH and not Wordpress today!

Services include:
News Blog, Music and Video website, Office website, Business website, Real estate website, Betting site, E-commerce store (like Jumia or Buy and selling website like Jiji and OLX).
All at budget friendly rate.
Contact: Zero eight one six , two eight seven, nine five five zero.
(Open for short and long term deals).
Re: Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 21, 2019
its obvious she"s married to a guy she really likes and the guy really likes her cheesy
dem sabi each other obviously
but she should be wary of guys wey go don full her instagram or twitter box right now bugging her for hookups cheesy cheesy
Re: Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing by Jozzy4: 6:49pm On Dec 21, 2019
franchasng:
No man fancies this nonsense, the guy is just trying not to make her look bad but deep down his heart, he isn't completely fulfilled.

He is just following her trend for peace to reign, not that this makes him fulfilled as a married man, and if you doubt me, wait until they have some marital disagreement....wasn't Tonto Dikeh crazier than this in her own time and everybody thought Churchill was fulfilled in the marriage Some men never learn sha cry

You are wise

1 Like

Re: Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing by Jozzy4: 6:52pm On Dec 21, 2019
emmyboy162:

As in ehnnnnn
Re: Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 22, 2019
Suck it Suck it
Re: Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 22, 2019
This is so interesting
Re: Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing by Youngpo413: 2:24am On Oct 22, 2021
fyneboi79:
How on Earth did this man fool himself?So na only you dey knack? Hmm.....
Re: Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing by mediainc: 7:38am On Oct 22, 2021
He go tire o
Re: Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing by hismerhill(m): 8:18am On Oct 22, 2021
Wonder how the man has been feeling since the outburst of the gist
Re: Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing by siofra(f): 8:30am On Oct 22, 2021
Olalan:
Some things are not just right and this is one of it........
BTW don't be fooled a happy union isn't the one that thrives on the pages of social media

Are you a prophet
This 2021 and Janemena's infidelity has been exposed.

1 Like

Re: Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing by FrankArc2022(m): 2:34am On Feb 12, 2022
All this things make me laugh.. if I handle that lady she will leave her husband oo.. try me na.. call me on this number and see na.. 07033805357.. ask her to call me and see na..
Re: Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing by Bigpapi: 6:13am On Feb 12, 2022
olureignforever:
I saw similar post about her earlier on Facebook. I reserve my comments.

I comment my reserve

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else / Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) / Zimbabwean Man Marries Lady Who Said She Can't Say I Love You To Any Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.