Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Wizkid On A Date With Dillish Mathews, Damilola Adegbite And Osas Ighodaro - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid On A Date With Dillish Mathews, Damilola Adegbite And Osas Ighodaro (73695 Views)

Emmanuel Adebayor Accuses Ex-Girlfriend Dillish Mathews Of Being A Liar & Cheat / Dillish Mathews And Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrate 1st Anniversary / Emmanuel Adebayor And Dillish Mathews Sexual Affair Revealed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid On A Date With Dillish Mathews, Damilola Adegbite And Osas Ighodaro by seguno2: 1:35pm On Dec 21, 2019
jackals:
Money give a man confidence, and the ability to reach anywhere. I can Never stoop so low of marrying a broke boi. Who cares if Wizkid is a small boy?. I know some idiots Will comment on this post to shame me but I don't care about their opinion

Were you an idiot.a below

jackals:

Thats not my point. I've dated guys that are broke and not even goodlooking... My Ex was a University student(Undergraduate) in his final year when I was still doing my Masters, He's broke and not goodlooking. But one thing attracted me to him the most ' he's damn unpredictable. One minute he's giving me love and doing all the lovey dovey, the next he's showing frank face. He put me in my place and does'nt do what all the desperate guys used to do for me, this increases his worth, and made me value him the most. We broke up last year when he went for his youth service, lest I remember he was the one who broke up with me, i still miss him.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid On A Date With Dillish Mathews, Damilola Adegbite And Osas Ighodaro by TotoNaRubber: 1:35pm On Dec 21, 2019
hE USES HIS TONGUE, his small prciCK no reach.
greggng:
Sometimes i begin to wonder how wizkid uses that his small dick to satisfy women...that must be a miracle
Re: Wizkid On A Date With Dillish Mathews, Damilola Adegbite And Osas Ighodaro by taiwolomo1: 1:41pm On Dec 21, 2019
jackals:
Money give a man confidence, and the ability to reach anywhere. I can Never stoop so low of marrying a broke boi. Who cares if Wizkid is a small boy?. I know some idiots Will comment on this post to shame me but I don't care about their opinion
Na ppl like una de reach 45 b4 u get to marry the man of ur dream and then divorce after 6months grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid On A Date With Dillish Mathews, Damilola Adegbite And Osas Ighodaro by LordAzubuike(f): 1:43pm On Dec 21, 2019
johnkey:
Young college BBC bangs 3 milfs in hot foursome.
With a crêampie as happy ending.
Re: Wizkid On A Date With Dillish Mathews, Damilola Adegbite And Osas Ighodaro by MickzyDonald: 1:49pm On Dec 21, 2019
Re: Wizkid On A Date With Dillish Mathews, Damilola Adegbite And Osas Ighodaro by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 21, 2019
Gratefulll:
Wizkid and old women cheesy
Not for a lack of choice. The young girls want him too.
Re: Wizkid On A Date With Dillish Mathews, Damilola Adegbite And Osas Ighodaro by cybriz82(m): 1:52pm On Dec 21, 2019
Demilola want shook boob for wizkid mouth ni

1 Like

Re: Wizkid On A Date With Dillish Mathews, Damilola Adegbite And Osas Ighodaro by Molawal916(m): 2:02pm On Dec 21, 2019
Stevecovey:
He says we are fighting malaria. Omo ake. cheesy
very soon we'll hear they are carrying his child
Re: Wizkid On A Date With Dillish Mathews, Damilola Adegbite And Osas Ighodaro by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 21, 2019
eduman365:
What do these 3 have in common with Tiwa Savage? Free N10 recharge card for anyone who can tell us. grin

She's a old kago joor
Re: Wizkid On A Date With Dillish Mathews, Damilola Adegbite And Osas Ighodaro by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 21, 2019
seguno2:

Apart from the olosho yeyebrities, do you know if he is also a cheerful giver for his Surulere community?
Any renovations or new building for his old school? Any renovations or new building for the primary health clinic there?
Or those are not the people and places around him?
This same yesterday he did a charity drive with UBA. I’ll put up a post later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid On A Date With Dillish Mathews, Damilola Adegbite And Osas Ighodaro by Bahamas95(m): 2:13pm On Dec 21, 2019
greggng:
Sometimes i begin to wonder how wizkid uses that his small dick to satisfy women...that must be a miracle
No miracle there jor! They are after the money not the dick....If they want bigger one they know how to get it after collecting his money

1 Like

Re: Wizkid On A Date With Dillish Mathews, Damilola Adegbite And Osas Ighodaro by bizzibodi(m): 2:22pm On Dec 21, 2019
D way musicians dey chop bushmeats I need to enter studio oo.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid On A Date With Dillish Mathews, Damilola Adegbite And Osas Ighodaro by Femeto: 2:26pm On Dec 21, 2019
Adebayor done chop this fine babe.
Re: Wizkid On A Date With Dillish Mathews, Damilola Adegbite And Osas Ighodaro by BilltheDON(m): 2:26pm On Dec 21, 2019
Good

Check in for your plain and pattern materials wholesales and retail, and senator materials
Re: Wizkid On A Date With Dillish Mathews, Damilola Adegbite And Osas Ighodaro by Festus8542: 2:30pm On Dec 21, 2019
see below
Re: Wizkid On A Date With Dillish Mathews, Damilola Adegbite And Osas Ighodaro by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 21, 2019
Funny enough, all these people probably went their separate ways after dinner last night.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid On A Date With Dillish Mathews, Damilola Adegbite And Osas Ighodaro by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 21, 2019
Sonnobax15:
shocked Wait,and joke apart,this dillish no reach who go fit born wizkid??

Gratefulll:
Wizkid and old women cheesy

Kaymansion:
I am telling you! They're 5 & 6..

Him, Dillish and Osas are agemates. 1990. Na him size dey deceive u.

It’s only Dami dts older dn him.
Re: Wizkid On A Date With Dillish Mathews, Damilola Adegbite And Osas Ighodaro by obontami: 3:01pm On Dec 21, 2019
That dillish bittch looks like the down graded version of bobrisky.
Re: Wizkid On A Date With Dillish Mathews, Damilola Adegbite And Osas Ighodaro by Truthbites: 3:01pm On Dec 21, 2019
eduman365:
What do these 3 have in common with Tiwa Savage? Free N10 recharge card for anyone who can tell us. grin

Their forehead?
Re: Wizkid On A Date With Dillish Mathews, Damilola Adegbite And Osas Ighodaro by MrOwonikoko: 3:06pm On Dec 21, 2019
utenwuson:
This boy and divorced women sha

Aswear him and divocee dem be 5 & 6. undecided
Re: Wizkid On A Date With Dillish Mathews, Damilola Adegbite And Osas Ighodaro by franchasng: 3:23pm On Dec 21, 2019
Stevecovey:

It’s not divorced women he likes, it’s his agemates or older women. He is not attracted to hungry fan girls anymore like his former girlfriends. I wonder what the new fetish is. Maybe he sees himself as way older dn 29 mentally.
Guys under 30 always crave for older ladies but when he hit 40something, he will start to crave for under 20 girls, that's how majority of men are wired, and financial success brings out that natural wire in men grin

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid On A Date With Dillish Mathews, Damilola Adegbite And Osas Ighodaro by enemmo(f): 3:25pm On Dec 21, 2019
Stevecovey:

Him, Dillish and Osas are agemates. 1990. Na him size dey deceive u.

It’s only Dami dts older dn him.

Osas cannot be 1990
Re: Wizkid On A Date With Dillish Mathews, Damilola Adegbite And Osas Ighodaro by YungMillionaire: 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2019
the way hot women throw t0t0 at Wizkid, why would he even bother to marry?
Re: Wizkid On A Date With Dillish Mathews, Damilola Adegbite And Osas Ighodaro by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 21, 2019
enemmo:

Osas cannot be 1990

She is. Its the marriage dt makes her feel old. She schooled in America and started her career early.
Re: Wizkid On A Date With Dillish Mathews, Damilola Adegbite And Osas Ighodaro by enemmo(f): 3:39pm On Dec 21, 2019
Stevecovey:

She is. Its the marriage dt makes her feel old. She schooled in America and started her acting career early.

Osas is nothing less than 35 years old
Re: Wizkid On A Date With Dillish Mathews, Damilola Adegbite And Osas Ighodaro by Sewgon79(m): 3:42pm On Dec 21, 2019
lloyds:
No Nigerian music star commands attention and crave of women like this guy. . Even international ladies. . I just hope he lives long sha. .

You are too right. Wizzy chicks, I mean sweet and rich chicks not broke ass like aunty Chi

1 Like

Re: Wizkid On A Date With Dillish Mathews, Damilola Adegbite And Osas Ighodaro by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 21, 2019
enemmo:

Osas is nothing less than 35 years old

So she lied to her US pageant and on her wiki? Dem dey do fake US birth certificate? shocked

1 Like

Re: Wizkid On A Date With Dillish Mathews, Damilola Adegbite And Osas Ighodaro by enemmo(f): 3:45pm On Dec 21, 2019
Stevecovey:

So she lied to her US African pageant and on her wiki? Dem dey do fake US birth certificate? shocked

Lol..Okay o
Re: Wizkid On A Date With Dillish Mathews, Damilola Adegbite And Osas Ighodaro by Liposure: 4:31pm On Dec 21, 2019
When asked about relationship. Wizkid answer was 'i cant stay with one woman'.this guy is just grooving joor
Re: Wizkid On A Date With Dillish Mathews, Damilola Adegbite And Osas Ighodaro by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 21, 2019
greggng:
Did he use it on you?if not how did you know he has a small one

1 Like

Re: Wizkid On A Date With Dillish Mathews, Damilola Adegbite And Osas Ighodaro by ScotMisile: 5:19pm On Dec 21, 2019
Stevecovey:

Wizzy is just a cheerful giver out here dishing out joy to any woman who needs it this Christmas season. shocked Being divorced or single is really immaterial as Dillish is single.
Hope u are also doing something to better the lives of those around you. cheesy
Wiked mann

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Beauty And Brains": Ifu Ennada Flaunts Her Curves In See-Through Dress (Photos) / Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) / DJ Tunice Dies After Hitting His Head On The Ground While Mopping At His Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.