Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

All You Need To Know About Broke Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All You Need To Know About Broke Girls (3127 Views)

Broke Girls Deserve This... / Stop Dating Broke Girls / Guys Stop Dating Broke Girls ,this Is 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All You Need To Know About Broke Girls by ThompsonJoo: 8:25am On Dec 21, 2019
By Thompson

Something has really been bothering me for a while now.

Guys, how do some of you even cope with dating a broke girl?

I mean:

A girl who doesn't have transport fare to see someone who she claims she loves every damn time.

A lady who can't get you a birthday or a Valentine's day gift, but expects you to bring down the world for her during hers.

Someone who can't comfortably call you on phone for 5mins. Always flashing and complaining she doesn't have airtime.

I mean how do you guys cope dating a lady who thinks relationship is an occupation; where she is supposed to be paid and taken care of?
Even if it's an occupation, what services is she actually offering to be privileged to receive such benefits?
Or is she a ghost worker?

(NB: sex is not a benefit ONLY to men)

How do some guys manage to date such ladies?
No wonder suicide and depression victims are mostly men.

See guy, don't ever date a broke girl no matter how gorgeous you think she is. They are serious liabilities.

Rather date a lady who adds something beneficial to your life. Things like emotional intelligence; financial intelligence; spiritual intelligence and other intelligence.

Date someone who's capable of calming the storm within your soul (an average man has enough storms); and not someone who adds stress to your life.

And most guys are still dating these broke ladies just because they think they're so gorgeous or hot, and they're so lucky to be dating them, and would probably not find another woman as gorgeous and flawless like their broke girlfriends.

Forget that yehn yehn talk, don't tolerate any woman's brokenness or stupidity just because of her physical beauty.
They're actually a lot of extremely gorgeous and beautiful ladies with common sense.

So don't ever think of settling for less brother.

One thing I've realized about all these broke girls is not that they don't actually have money...
Most of them do; but it's just that they're mentally broke, which is way worse than not having money.

Ladies please don't be mentally broke.
Guys please don't date mentally broke girls.

Yes, I've broken another table today!

4 Likes

Re: All You Need To Know About Broke Girls by falcon01: 8:27am On Dec 21, 2019
lol
Re: All You Need To Know About Broke Girls by PatriotTemidayo: 9:10am On Dec 21, 2019
This is one truth that annoys ladies who are unrefined.

The world was created as a cooperative effor[/b]t, but some mentally obsolete women can die arguing that a man should shoulder all of their needs.

A woman who understands early enough that partners are supposed to be [b]partners
in the real sense of it finds relationships and marriages amazing.

Not those poverty alleviation seeking girls.
Re: All You Need To Know About Broke Girls by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 21, 2019
Oga leave long epistle.Does d girl have sense? keep her jare.
Re: All You Need To Know About Broke Girls by freethesheeple(m): 10:56am On Dec 21, 2019
The rate which slay queens will avoid this thread eeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About Broke Girls by samdavjustin(m): 11:23am On Dec 21, 2019
You won’t see them slay mama here ooo. There is one called @Ginaz then go avoid here like kilode
Re: All You Need To Know About Broke Girls by Riele(f): 11:27am On Dec 21, 2019
Another Trash from a broke Nigga .

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About Broke Girls by planetx13: 11:33am On Dec 21, 2019
Very good that guys are beginning to be sensible.....
I've always said that "we owe ladies nothing". If anyone needs comfort, then let them go work for it...
Truth is Nigerian girls are shameless, lazy, dirty, broke and without manners. I say it and repeat it again... Any girl that want good things shod get off her lazy asss and get something to do.... and as for guys, remember, we owe women nothing......

Ciao

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All You Need To Know About Broke Girls by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 21, 2019
i like this write up, very logical and makes lot of sense.

There needs to be balance in a relationship

even in social psychology, Reciprocity is very important, positive action with another positive action brings balance, Reciprocity makes it possible to build continuing relationships and exchanges

when one is giving and nothing is received in return, it build resentment.

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About Broke Girls by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 21, 2019
A merry Christmas to you all. Let's keep the atmosphere happy and positive, afterall it's the messiah's birthday
Re: All You Need To Know About Broke Girls by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 21, 2019
Riele:
Another Trash from a broke Nigga .

did you read the stuff... your response was not smart at all.

3 Likes

Re: All You Need To Know About Broke Girls by Riele(f): 11:46am On Dec 21, 2019
lilwetdick:

did you read the stuff... your response was not smart at all.
I know .
Re: All You Need To Know About Broke Girls by nuelsam: 11:48am On Dec 21, 2019
favoryte33:
Oga leave long epistle.Does d girl have sense? keep her jare.
so a girl that has sense wont be able to afford ordinary t fare,gift her boyfriend something tangible on his birthday but sees relationship as a poverty alleviation program.....these aint rocket science bro,such lady is SENSELESS ASF
Re: All You Need To Know About Broke Girls by CsRockefeller(m): 12:17pm On Dec 21, 2019
I'm tired of hearing these lame line everyday. Do you guys live in Nigeria? Are you done with school and working?

I have come to notice that there is how a responsible working guy will handle issues regarding women and money.

Let me tell you the truth, many women will continue to ask till this world is over. I'm not just talking about your GFs, I'm talking about your sisters, cousins, nephews, aunt's, and mothers.

First, do you know how difficult it is for the female folks to get a job in this country without compromising? Let's not even talk about the state of the economy. Guys also go broke, I've been broke sometimes and who came to my rescue? A Lady. Infact, during my NYSC personal project, it was financed � by the female folks.

It's disrespectful and a show of lack of empathy and understanding to paint women in this light.

Do u think anyone loves to beg?

You guys should go out there and see what's happening, at my former place of work, the ladies there were compromising with their bosses, few who won't can't get the job.

If they ask you and you can't help them politely turn it down, stop insulting women. There were days when my mum had nothing and I would take the plantain chips she made every morning to my Bank to sell since she didn't want to over burden me.

Women go through a lot o, stop ridiculing them. Tomorrow, you will have wives and daughters, the universe is watching and it will pay you back in the same coin.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: All You Need To Know About Broke Girls by taiwoowiat: 12:21pm On Dec 21, 2019
This act of ladies borrowing a dress to go and meet a boy who borrowed a room should end in 2019 !!
Re: All You Need To Know About Broke Girls by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:27pm On Dec 21, 2019
taiwoowiat:
This act of ladies borrowing a dress to go and meet a boy who borrowed a room should end in 2019 !!
.. Very funny. Both are meant for each other.
Re: All You Need To Know About Broke Girls by TellMeTheTruth(m): 12:45pm On Dec 21, 2019
Most broke girls have a sense of entitlement
Re: All You Need To Know About Broke Girls by cybriz82(m): 2:54pm On Dec 21, 2019
lilwetdick:
i like this write up, very logical and makes lot of sense.

There needs to be balance in a relationship

even in social psychology, Reciprocity is very important, positive action with another positive action brings balance, Reciprocity makes it possible to build continuing relationships and exchanges

when one is giving and nothing is received in return, it build resentment.

Some go dey tell u to plan m work hard so u can give them more money.
Re: All You Need To Know About Broke Girls by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 21, 2019
CsRockefeller:
I'm tired of hearing these lame line everyday. Do you guys live in Nigeria? Are you done with school and working?

I have come to notice that there is how a responsible working guy will handle issues regarding women and money.

Let me tell you the truth, many women will continue to ask till this world is over. I'm not just talking about your GFs, I'm talking about your sisters, cousins, nephews, aunt's, and mothers.

First, do you know how difficult it is for the female folks to get a job in this country without compromising? Let's not even talk about the state of the economy. Guys also go broke, I've been broke sometimes and who came to my rescue? A Lady. Infact, during my NYSC personal project, it was financed � by the female folks.

It's disrespectful and a show of lack of empathy and understanding to paint women in this light.

You guys should go out there and see what's happening, at my former place of work, the ladies there were compromising with their bosses, few who won't can't get the job.

If they ask you and you can't help them politely turn it down, stop insulting women. There were days when my mum had nothing and I would take the plantain chips she made every morning to my Bank to sell since she didn't want to over burden me.

Women go through a lot o, stop ridiculing them. Tomorrow, you will have wives and daughters, the universe is watching and it will pay you back in the same coin.
More like a tit for tat, coz they also do same, throwing tantrums at guys who don't spend, calling them broke, stingy and all sorts
Re: All You Need To Know About Broke Girls by Yonce(f): 3:17pm On Dec 21, 2019
CsRockefeller:

Wow. Just wow
I can't believe men who reason like this exist on this forum.

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About Broke Girls by SpiderWebTech: 3:24pm On Dec 21, 2019
CsRockefeller:

. Hmmmm Naso undecided

Re: All You Need To Know About Broke Girls by bestabigaelever(f): 8:55pm On Dec 21, 2019
I always say you guys know them leeches but you will still go after them and give them money sad
Re: All You Need To Know About Broke Girls by CsRockefeller(m): 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2019
Yonce:

Wow. Just wow
I can't believe men who reason like this exist on this forum.

It's annoying now. Since I came to this forum in 2016, I've been hearing the same thing.

Is it only financial rewards they have benefited from women? Who bore them? Who nursed them and nurtured them? When they begun Nursery school, who cared for them? In Primary school, who taught them? Who fed, bathe and cleaned them? Who prayed for them?

In a country that is been referred to as the poverty capital of the world with about 98 million people living in poverty, some people are still asking why women asks for money.

In a country where women are targeted in the university for sexual aggrandisement, which most times lead them to getting poor grades and inability to get job, some people are still wondering why women asks for money. Let's not even talk about the bias towards women and their pay at certain jobs.

In a country where Capital is inaccessible to start
a biz even to d male folk not to talk more of a woman, some people are wondering why women asks for money.

It's a herculean task being a woman in this world and more difficult being a Nigerian woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All You Need To Know About Broke Girls by Hozil92(m): 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2019
Don't blame this on the economy. Even if some ladies get 30 billion for account, they will rather prefer you spend your last kobo on them. I was chatting with one lady today and I jokingly told her to take me out, guess what she told. She told me women are receivers. See craze mentality.
CsRockefeller:

It's annoying now. Since I came to this forum in 2016, I've been hearing the same thing.

Is it only financial rewards they have benefited from women? Who bore them? Who nursed them and nurtured them? When they begun Nursery school, who cared for them? In Primary school, who taught them? Who fed, bathe and cleaned them? Who prayed for them?

In a country that is been referred to as the poverty capital of the world with about 98 million people living in poverty, some people are still asking why women asks for money.

In a country where women are targeted in the university for sexual aggrandisement, which most times lead them to getting poor grades and inability to get job, some people are still wondering why women asks for money. Let's not even talk about the bias towards women and their pay at certain jobs.

In a country where Capital is inaccessible to start
a biz even to d male folk not to talk more of a woman, some people are wondering why women asks for money.

It's a herculean task being a woman in this world and more difficult being a Nigerian woman.

Re: All You Need To Know About Broke Girls by CsRockefeller(m): 9:35pm On Dec 21, 2019
Hozil92:
Don't blame this on the economy. Even if some ladies get 30 billion for account, they will rather prefer you spend your last kobo on them. I was chatting with one lady today and I jokingly told her to take me out, guess what she told. She told me women are receivers. See craze mentality.

That's one person in over a million. You can't use her as your basis for your theory.
Re: All You Need To Know About Broke Girls by FROGMAN101(m): 10:50pm On Dec 21, 2019
CsRockefeller:

Mate you kept going on and on in one direction and not even giving room for another view that I got bored. In your world guys are wrong to refuse to give money to ladies anymore. And only ladies have it difficult in life. Guys are just a bunch of walking atms who should always give.

Are you telling me guys over there in Nigeria don’t have it hard finding jobs?

“Do you think anyone loves to beg” is also subjective. Some people have a passion for it and are never satisfied. I have many women on my whatsapp from Nigeria with this habit. Even the so-called working class lots.

In my own personal experience, I have helped a lot of NIgerian ladies and only a few of them were grateful. Many of them still resented me for not doing enough and some even called me “stingy”.

Understand some of these guys have had ugly experiences with women and how everyone reacts to this phase is different. Note that I don’t support mocking of women.

You are forcing everyone to take your side and that is B.S.

God bless your mum and other women in your life.

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About Broke Girls by Apination(m): 11:01pm On Dec 21, 2019
undecided
Re: All You Need To Know About Broke Girls by CsRockefeller(m): 11:04pm On Dec 21, 2019
FROGMAN101:

Mate you kept going on and on in one direction and not even giving room for another view that I got bored. In your world guys are wrong to refuse to give money to ladies anymore. And only ladies have it difficult in life. Guys are just a bunch of walking atms who should always give.

Are you telling me guys over there in Nigeria don’t have it hard finding jobs?

“Do you think anyone loves to beg” is also subjective. Some people have a passion for it and are never satisfied. I have many women on my whatsapp from Nigeria with this habit. Even the so-called working class lots.

In my own personal experience, I have helped a lot of NIgerian ladies and only a few of them were grateful. Many of them still resented me for not doing enough and some even called me “stingy”.

Understand some of these guys have had ugly experiences with women and how everyone reacts to this phase is different. Note that I don’t support mocking of women.

You are forcing everyone to take your side and that is B.S.

God bless your mum and other women in your life.

It's well.
Re: All You Need To Know About Broke Girls by cronsberg: 12:42am On Dec 22, 2019
CsRockefeller:

That's one person in over a million. You can't use her as your basis for your theory.
In over which million? mtsssweeww is that not how a female coper colleague of mine was disturbing me to buy her suya even though we just received alawee the same time that day. and you know one funny thing? when I flatly refused, she was surprised at my refusal and called me stingy, can you imagine? from that day, I realized how greedy and selfish women are. what they don't know at the is that I was a leykis 101 student even back then. so I always known the ways of women, their psychology

(1) (Reply)

Okay / For Having This Type Of Eyes, Nigerian Father Rejects His 8-year-old Daughter / Tiktoker Organises Event, Invites Her 1.3 Million Followers But No One Shows Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.