Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,476 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Tiktoker Organises Event, Invites Her 1.3 Million Followers But No One Shows Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tiktoker Organises Event, Invites Her 1.3 Million Followers But No One Shows Up (3119 Views)

When I Thought I Can Finally Settle Down, Another One Shows Up !! / Man Hides In Wardrobe As Lady’s Main Boyfriend Shows Up Unannounced / Lady Shows Up At Ex-boyfriend’s Traditional Wedding Dressed Like His Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiktoker Organises Event, Invites Her 1.3 Million Followers But No One Shows Up by Adwoabroni: 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
A Nigerian TikTok celebrity who lives abroad has been left disappointed over the way her 1.3 million followers did not translate into practical support.

The lady known as Grace Africa, organised a meet and greet with her followers and she was anxiously waiting to interact with them but none of her 1.3 million TikTok fans came.

She shared a video of her waiting at the venue, but all the seats remained empty as nobody showed up. The pretty young woman who made wrist bands to be distributed to them, had a look of sadness on her face.

The clip was reposted by a Twitter user who wrote; ‘‘This is very bold of her to post. She has 1.3M followers on TikTok and no one showed up to her meet and greet”
Watch the video below:

https://www.allgistroom.com/tiktok-celebrity-organises-event-invites-her-1-3-million-followers-but-no-one-shows-up

1 Share

Re: Tiktoker Organises Event, Invites Her 1.3 Million Followers But No One Shows Up by Rastaramsey(m): 12:42pm On Jul 01, 2022
Lazy youth grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiktoker Organises Event, Invites Her 1.3 Million Followers But No One Shows Up by Qtrpst4: 12:43pm On Jul 01, 2022
Plenty people dey craze for this world oh

6 Likes

Re: Tiktoker Organises Event, Invites Her 1.3 Million Followers But No One Shows Up by blazingblender(m): 12:43pm On Jul 01, 2022
Lol
If you where of benefits to them
They would have come in their numbers
Or maybe most of your followers are girls
And you didn't send them transport money angry angry
Or even your followers are mama tankiu
So they can't leave the house without permission

10 Likes

Re: Tiktoker Organises Event, Invites Her 1.3 Million Followers But No One Shows Up by buttlover(m): 12:52pm On Jul 01, 2022
I hope this PETER OBI online stuff will not happen like this during election time.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiktoker Organises Event, Invites Her 1.3 Million Followers But No One Shows Up by zionmde: 12:52pm On Jul 01, 2022
grin grin grin grin
The girl thought she was a celebrity
Lesson for those who think social media and real life are the same. Because of SM we forsake real physical friendships.

You post videos or pictures and u refresh every minute to know how many likes it will get and u benchmark ur happiness with that. But when u are in real need for someone none of the so called followers will show up

Stay real, focus on reality

21 Likes

Re: Tiktoker Organises Event, Invites Her 1.3 Million Followers But No One Shows Up by majamajic(m): 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2022
Social media is different from real life

6 Likes

Re: Tiktoker Organises Event, Invites Her 1.3 Million Followers But No One Shows Up by Streetmovement(m): 1:23pm On Jul 01, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

A clueless youth grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tiktoker Organises Event, Invites Her 1.3 Million Followers But No One Shows Up by Eddygourdo(m): 1:37pm On Jul 01, 2022
Was she wearing clothes when she amassed the 1.3million followers. I doubt it. Now you are wearing cloths and you want them to come. You must be kidding

3 Likes

Re: Tiktoker Organises Event, Invites Her 1.3 Million Followers But No One Shows Up by Orgasmgiver123(m): 2:11pm On Jul 01, 2022
I was there, i took the picture
We later cuddled and i gave her a gbola to cry on grin

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: Tiktoker Organises Event, Invites Her 1.3 Million Followers But No One Shows Up by proff010: 3:32pm On Jul 01, 2022
You are right obituary will be disappointed.
buttlover:
I hope this PETER OBI online stuff will not happen like this during election time.
Re: Tiktoker Organises Event, Invites Her 1.3 Million Followers But No One Shows Up by Diegostan(m): 3:58pm On Jul 01, 2022
Social media all smokes and mirrors men. People are free to do what ever they like over here nobody ever really wanna be your friend. Maybe her constants are all trend dancing no real positive attributes. I feel bad for her though.

Re: Tiktoker Organises Event, Invites Her 1.3 Million Followers But No One Shows Up by Danielwiseoo(f): 4:13pm On Jul 01, 2022
If to say na tems kisseh heh I go show up even force my extended family and classmates follow me but since na puna they invite us I no go ever showcase sad undecided
Re: Tiktoker Organises Event, Invites Her 1.3 Million Followers But No One Shows Up by talk2hb1(m): 5:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
Adanwo ni
Re: Tiktoker Organises Event, Invites Her 1.3 Million Followers But No One Shows Up by PapaHadum: 5:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
buttlover:

try and organize one and see the differnce.
Re: Tiktoker Organises Event, Invites Her 1.3 Million Followers But No One Shows Up by maureensylvia(f): 9:34pm On Jul 01, 2022
E dey pain o
Re: Tiktoker Organises Event, Invites Her 1.3 Million Followers But No One Shows Up by Lamanii22(f): 11:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
Most of the people willing to attend might not be living close....
Re: Tiktoker Organises Event, Invites Her 1.3 Million Followers But No One Shows Up by beautyhd: 5:14am On Jul 02, 2022
Online friends are different from real or physical friends.

Those media influencers that think 5 million followers means 5million well wishers should have a rethink.

Las las, nah your family be your real friends

3 Likes

Re: Tiktoker Organises Event, Invites Her 1.3 Million Followers But No One Shows Up by KingsJohnson(m): 7:57am On Jul 02, 2022
buttlover:

Remove HE Peter Obi from your mouth, he is not your mate
Re: Tiktoker Organises Event, Invites Her 1.3 Million Followers But No One Shows Up by KingsJohnson(m): 7:57am On Jul 02, 2022
proff010:
You are right obituary will be disappointed.

We all already know who is disappointed
Re: Tiktoker Organises Event, Invites Her 1.3 Million Followers But No One Shows Up by adioolayi(m): 8:33am On Jul 02, 2022
buttlover:

grin grin grin don't mind the online stunts...mostly perpetuated by diaspora based individuals..who are not even ready to come home to vote.

They are the major ones shouting online
Re: Tiktoker Organises Event, Invites Her 1.3 Million Followers But No One Shows Up by meobizy(f): 3:58pm On Jul 03, 2022
This is very bold of her to post.
Obviously typed by a woman. Men don’t normally care.

Funny enough, most YouTube subscribers show up. Maybe she charged a fee for the event hence, lol. I doubt I will pay to see any of my YouTube entertainers in real life.

(1) (Reply)

... / How Abroad-based Nigerian Man Got Back At His Ex-girlfriend Who Dumped Him / Uk and Yankee babes ) who is the best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.