Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Jealousy Prove How Much You Love Someone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jealousy Prove How Much You Love Someone? (1461 Views)

Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? / Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love? / You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jealousy Prove How Much You Love Someone? by pash(m): 4:56pm On Nov 29, 2010
Is it true that Jealousy doesn't prove how much you love someone that it only shows how insecure you are?
Re: Jealousy Prove How Much You Love Someone? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 29, 2010
Depends on the level of jealousy.
Re: Jealousy Prove How Much You Love Someone? by Dyt(f): 5:01pm On Nov 29, 2010
Jealousy get range na
i cld say m jealous cos i love him
Re: Jealousy Prove How Much You Love Someone? by iice(f): 5:02pm On Nov 29, 2010
It just proves you are human.
Re: Jealousy Prove How Much You Love Someone? by pash(m): 5:04pm On Nov 29, 2010
^^^ Means it's normal, Right?
Re: Jealousy Prove How Much You Love Someone? by MrCork26: 5:08pm On Nov 29, 2010
well i never share punnny actualy, i am the jealos type angry
Re: Jealousy Prove How Much You Love Someone? by iice(f): 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2010
pash:

^^^ Means it's normal, Right?

Yes. Just keep within bounds.
Re: Jealousy Prove How Much You Love Someone? by lepa001(f): 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2010
it is very consensual the idea that jealousy (if served in small doses) can spice up a relation. I like is wen him get Jealous of me cos Jealousy at time can be so sexy
Re: Jealousy Prove How Much You Love Someone? by freecocoa(f): 5:14pm On Nov 29, 2010
It depends on the level of jealousy like someone already said,if you love someone there's bound to be a wee bit of jealousy but when it becomes uncontrollable and violent then thats something else.
Re: Jealousy Prove How Much You Love Someone? by Canisma(m): 9:53pm On Nov 29, 2010
Jealosy is the most authentic and most reliable proof of love. If some1 says he/she luvs u and doesnt show a good dose of Jealosy, then know that u are just am option and not a priority to that some1. Feelings of Insecurity is the effect of love, it brings romance to the relationship. I can go on and on. I just hope my 2cents helps here.
Re: Jealousy Prove How Much You Love Someone? by Phate07(m): 11:22pm On Nov 29, 2010

Jealousy is not healthy for any relationship.
Re: Jealousy Prove How Much You Love Someone? by iice(f): 11:42am On Nov 30, 2010
Canisma:

Jealosy is the most authentic and most reliable proof of love. If some1 says he/she luvs u and doesnt show a good dose of Jealosy, then know that u are just am option and not a priority to that some1. Feelings of Insecurity is the effect of love, it brings romance to the relationship. I can go on and on. I just hope my 2cents helps here.

Story number 1.
I'm not a jealous person. Too mental about things to be warped by emotions that can rationally be explained. But then again, humans are irrational.

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs She Is Not Interested In You. / What Do You Think? / Ladies And Gents. What Will You Do In This Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.