Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:03 PM

Ladies:give One Name To The Guy Who Deflowered You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies:give One Name To The Guy Who Deflowered You (7205 Views)

How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love / She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

Ladies:give One Name To The Guy Who Deflowered You by KVN1(m): 9:41am On Dec 21, 2019
I'm a guy.To our househelp who deflowered me, you're an angel
over to you ladies.

Re: Ladies:give One Name To The Guy Who Deflowered You by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 21, 2019
You go wait tire... grin

Re: Ladies:give One Name To The Guy Who Deflowered You by czarina(f): 9:44am On Dec 21, 2019
Lalasticlala, front-page please cheesy

Re: Ladies:give One Name To The Guy Who Deflowered You by donbachi(m): 9:50am On Dec 21, 2019
Op so u took advantage of ur househelp.

Re: Ladies:give One Name To The Guy Who Deflowered You by KVN1(m): 9:52am On Dec 21, 2019
donbachi:
Op so u took advantage of ur househelp.
Nwanne she took my innocence

Re: Ladies:give One Name To The Guy Who Deflowered You by donbachi(m): 9:54am On Dec 21, 2019
KVN1:

Nwanne she took my innocence
and u no shout...na limca she give u abi...just like krest mata.

Re: Ladies:give One Name To The Guy Who Deflowered You by KVN1(m): 10:02am On Dec 21, 2019
donbachi:
and u no shout...na limca she give u abi...just like krest mata.

lol.. o kwa mmiri ara ka o nyere m o...

Re: Ladies:give One Name To The Guy Who Deflowered You by Cheryph200(m): 10:42am On Dec 21, 2019
Prisca God will bless you whereever you are.. I was young and eager to taste tge sweetness then...as i insert my disc e con be like say i enter heaven ..whithin 2 minutes boy don ease the stress .but since then i be jackie chan

Re: Ladies:give One Name To The Guy Who Deflowered You by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 21, 2019
The lady i deflowered called me a 'bulldozer'. Up till date i'm still thinking y she gave me that awkward name.

Re: Ladies:give One Name To The Guy Who Deflowered You by donbachi(m): 10:47am On Dec 21, 2019
KVN1:

lol.. o kwa mmiri ara ka o nyere m o...
ilacha

Re: Ladies:give One Name To The Guy Who Deflowered You by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 21, 2019
[quote author=Cheryph200 post=85098589]Prisca God will bless you whereever you are.. I was young and eager to taste tge sweetness then...as i insert my disc e con be like say i enter heaven .. E remain small wey you for craze.(lol)
Re: Ladies:give One Name To The Guy Who Deflowered You by MiVida(m): 11:04am On Dec 21, 2019
Jummy... I still dream about your pussy, I envy the man that took over cry

Re: Ladies:give One Name To The Guy Who Deflowered You by KVN1(m): 11:13am On Dec 21, 2019
Geez remember.. this is a ladies' thread. let's not spoil the fun..shalom

Re: Ladies:give One Name To The Guy Who Deflowered You by Newguyhere: 11:16am On Dec 21, 2019
nah ashawo deflower me oo grin
I no even remember her name again sef.

25 Likes

Re: Ladies:give One Name To The Guy Who Deflowered You by uboma(m): 11:20am On Dec 21, 2019
czarina:
Lalasticlala, front-page please cheesy

This is going to be fun.

Let's hear about yours....

Re: Ladies:give One Name To The Guy Who Deflowered You by czarina(f): 11:24am On Dec 21, 2019
uboma:

This is going to be fun.

Bro, really? cheesy

It's still untampered. You know, lack of opportunity. cry cry

Re: Ladies:give One Name To The Guy Who Deflowered You by MEGA4BILLION(m): 12:05pm On Dec 21, 2019

Re: Ladies:give One Name To The Guy Who Deflowered You by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 12:09pm On Dec 21, 2019
Nonexistent

Re: Ladies:give One Name To The Guy Who Deflowered You by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 21, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Nonexistent
Jack

Stop lying
Re: Ladies:give One Name To The Guy Who Deflowered You by uboma(m): 12:20pm On Dec 21, 2019
czarina:
Bro, really? cheesy

Hahahahhaa.

Life is short, create the opportunity.

Re: Ladies:give One Name To The Guy Who Deflowered You by uboma(m): 12:38pm On Dec 21, 2019
@ HannahHitler and Shugargal,

Re: Ladies:give One Name To The Guy Who Deflowered You by ubunja(m): 12:41pm On Dec 21, 2019
KVN1:
I'm a guy.To our househelp who deflowered me, you're an angel

over to you ladies.
smh

Re: Ladies:give One Name To The Guy Who Deflowered You by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 21, 2019
uboma:
@ HannahHitler and Shugargal,

MR thick!
Re: Ladies:give One Name To The Guy Who Deflowered You by Davash222(m): 1:01pm On Dec 21, 2019
czarina:
Bro, really? cheesy

Be deceiving yourself... You think we don't know your story

Re: Ladies:give One Name To The Guy Who Deflowered You by franklingud(m): 1:04pm On Dec 21, 2019
czarina:
Bro, really? cheesy

Untampered??

Optimist guy like me would love to tamper that paradise you got.
You oblige?
Re: Ladies:give One Name To The Guy Who Deflowered You by MedicH: 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Nonexistent

No be you again?

Re: Ladies:give One Name To The Guy Who Deflowered You by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 1:08pm On Dec 21, 2019
Hey booboo
Wanna do the honors? kiss
MedicH:

No be you again?
Re: Ladies:give One Name To The Guy Who Deflowered You by MedicH: 1:09pm On Dec 21, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Hey booboo
Wanna do the honors? kiss

Pass.

Re: Ladies:give One Name To The Guy Who Deflowered You by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 1:09pm On Dec 21, 2019
Your loss kiss
MedicH:

Pass.
Re: Ladies:give One Name To The Guy Who Deflowered You by KVN1(m): 1:10pm On Dec 21, 2019
Davash222:
Be deceiving yourself... You think we don't know your story
lmao... I wonder why this made me laugh
Re: Ladies:give One Name To The Guy Who Deflowered You by jackals(f): 1:12pm On Dec 21, 2019
ubunja:
smh
why
Re: Ladies:give One Name To The Guy Who Deflowered You by Bola146(f): 1:13pm On Dec 21, 2019
The guy that did it Shina, my first love.... Genotype separated us.. hummmm can I see another love like that again... sad sad

My GF Returned My 79k.this Is What I Did / You / The 15 Different Types Of joysticks