Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,536 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

My New Yoruba Housemate Has Been So Good To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Yoruba Housemate Has Been So Good To Me (1521 Views)

+18: I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now This Is Happening... [Pic] / What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? / My Yoruba Housemate Is Moving Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Yoruba Housemate Has Been So Good To Me by Ilamina(f): 3:20pm On Dec 21, 2019
Last week, she took me to the mall to buy clothes

Yesterday she came back from church with a party pack for me

I have been through alot, it's nice I am having fun now, thanks to her

She promised she will also take me to the zoo before Christmas

Feeling happy

2 Likes

Re: My New Yoruba Housemate Has Been So Good To Me by StrikeBack(m): 3:25pm On Dec 21, 2019
Omo Pau bi Ibom

Show this to your yoruba house mate for Interpretation
Re: My New Yoruba Housemate Has Been So Good To Me by Tunyx01: 8:07pm On Dec 21, 2019
StrikeBack:
Omo Pau bi Ibom

lol
Re: My New Yoruba Housemate Has Been So Good To Me by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 22, 2019
StrikeBack:
Omo Pau bi Ibom

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My New Yoruba Housemate Has Been So Good To Me by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 3:21pm On Dec 22, 2019
Aww I’m glad you’re feeling better dear
It’s not good to feel down during Christmas
Ilamina:
Last week, she took me to the mall to buy clothes

Yesterday she came back from church with a party pack for me

I have been through alot, it's nice I am having fun now, thanks to her

She promised she will also take me to the zoo before Christmas

Feeling happy
Re: My New Yoruba Housemate Has Been So Good To Me by Ilamina(f): 3:39pm On Dec 22, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Aww I’m glad you’re feeling better dear
It’s not good to feel down during Christmas

Thanks dear
It's not easy

1 Like

Re: My New Yoruba Housemate Has Been So Good To Me by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 22, 2019
Ilamina:

Thanks dear
It's not easy
IIamina how is it hanging? how are we celebrating this Christmas? (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Re: My New Yoruba Housemate Has Been So Good To Me by Ilamina(f): 11:58pm On Dec 22, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
IIamina how is it hanging? how are we celebrating this Christmas? (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Candy and love
Re: My New Yoruba Housemate Has Been So Good To Me by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 23, 2019
Ilamina:

Candy and love
Now that's what I like to hear.

Make I send my account?

(1) (Reply)

The Mistake Many Young Ladies Are Making. True Or False? / Message / Married Woman Caught Red-handed With Form Three Boy In Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.