Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Life Is Unfair, It Hurts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Is Unfair, It Hurts (3172 Views)

Nairaland Deleted My Topic! This Is Unfair.. All I Wanted Was Help And Advice / This is Unfair. / “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by Twyse: 1:56am On Dec 22, 2019
Hi good morning,

I am not here to rant about the unfairness of life but instead coming to realize and accept it.

My babe and I of over a year are in a tight situation, we both don't know what to do. Please advise;

I have a job but not a good paying job meanwhile my girlfriend is handsomely paid, matter of fact she just got a new job offer with a watery salary to it. Now, the issue is I love her, wanna settle down asap but my job is discouraging me, although I take home about 92k every month. She doesn't mind and want me to settle regardless but I am shit scared that when kids starts rolling in, I might need to step really up cause my basics can't keep a house running in this current economy plus the nature of the job isn't reliable at all. I understand you all will say since she is working and makes more, she can always support or augument. Yes I agree with you all but onething about me is that I will never ask my girl for #5 naira except she is the last option I have got after exhausting all options(call it ego, I don't care but I believe that is what bring respect to a man- the ability to fend for his family conveniently with ease), only if she sees my struggle and decides to assist.

I hustle a lot, I do all sort... I always send CVs on a daily basis but nothing is forthcoming for now but I know something great will soon happen, just don't know how soon but time is running and she is beginning to think I don't wanna take her serious. Letting her go is not an option but it definitely sounds selfish, then who do I do?

Now she is pregnant for me (yes I couldn't keep my dick to my pants, mistakes are bound to happen) what do i do? Deep down I want this baby, I wanna start a family with her but circumstances surrounding me is making me scared, making my hands tight and confused and my lady is beginning to think I don't want the pregnancy cause I was just laughing when she announced it but have to explain why a baby right now might not be a good idea.

Deep down I want this baby but I also want my kids to have the best but with this take home, it doesn't look like it.

Please advice me

I expect your banters but same time I need your 2 cents on this. And to all the men fending for their family; running helter skelter in this economic recession, I give you kudos... You are the real MVPs.

2 Likes

Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by MEGA4BILLION(m): 3:10am On Dec 22, 2019
There will never be a time someone will have a enough money, we only work on scale of preference. If you plan to do away with that baby, that is a sin and you will at the same time loose your girlfriend because she will never take you serious again.
But rather sit her down, discuss your fears with her. I believe she will support you if she truly love and want to marry you. Some babies come with blessings, so keep that baby and watch God turn things around for you by blessing your hardwork. I wish you all the best.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by Ladylite: 3:15am On Dec 22, 2019
Twyse:
Hi good morning,

I am not here to rant about the unfairness of life but instead coming to realize and accept it.

My babe and I of over a year are in a tight situation, we both don't know what to do. Please advise;

I have a job but not a good paying job meanwhile my girlfriend is handsomely paid, matter of fact she just got a new job offer with a watery salary to it. Now, the issue is I love her, wanna settle down asap but my job is discouraging me, although I take home about 92k every month. She doesn't mind and want me to settle regardless but I am shit scared that when kids starts rolling in, I might need to step really up cause my basics can't keep a house running in this current economy plus the nature of the job isn't reliable at all. I understand you all will say since she is working and makes more, she can always support or augument. Yes I agree with you all but onething about me is that I will never ask my girl for #5 naira except she is the last option I have got after exhausting all options(call it ego, I don't care but I believe that is what bring respect to a man- the ability to fend for his family conveniently with ease), only if she sees my struggle and decides to assist.

I hustle a lot, I do all sort... I always send CVs on a daily basis but nothing is forthcoming for now but I know something great will soon happen, just don't know how soon but time is running and she is beginning to think I don't wanna take her serious. Letting her go is not an option but it definitely sounds selfish, then who do I do?

Now she is pregnant for me (yes I couldn't keep my dick to my pants, mistakes are bound to happen) what do i do? Deep down I want this baby, I wanna start a family with her but circumstances surrounding me is making me scared, making my hands tight and confused and my lady is beginning to think I don't want the pregnancy cause I was just laughing when she announced it but have to explain why a baby right now might not be a good idea.

Deep down I want this baby but I also want my kids to have the best but with this take home, it doesn't look like it.

Please advice me

I expect your banters but same time I need your 2 cents on this. And to all the men fending for their family; running helter skelter in this economic recession, I give you kudos... You are the real MVPs.

Save save save... That is how finances are built

Invest invest invest.... This is how wealth is guaranteed

If you followed those two principles you would have settled down by now.

Forget about the fear of her pregnancy, it's OK. Really it is. But the real question is, WHAT DO You BOTH have on ground to ensure the healthy safety of a baby.

If you both do not discuss investments and can not increase your finances together then starting a family now may be risky.

92k is like minimum wage in the naija of today, because after all your major expenses you may be left with 9200naira.

So pls plan with her and invest well and when the baby arrives you both will be smiling.

7 Likes

Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by MurphyG1(m): 3:21am On Dec 22, 2019
Bros.. you better accept your baby and marry that girl.. Do you think Femi Otedola or Mike Adenuga were this rich when they got married?
Remain focused and keep hustling and be grateful that you have a backup when you exhaust all your money. Sometimes good things come at inconvenient times (not wrong times).

My 2 cents advise be that! wink

9 Likes

Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by annford: 3:27am On Dec 22, 2019
Twyse:
Hi good morning,

Please advice me

My dear brother, you saying life is "unfair" is you being totally "unfair" to life itself. Let me break it down for you... 1. You have a job. Do you even know how many husbands and fathers out there who don't have jobs? 2. You have been able to get a woman pregnant. Do you even know how many men ( rich ones inclusive) who are unable to Father a child? 3. You earn up to 90k per month. I know a Teacher here in Abuja who earns 25k per month and he has a Wife and three kids! 4. You have a girlfriend who has a job. Do you know how many men that would gladly take your position? My brother, you have no reason to complain about life not being fair. My opinion is that you man up and embrace the responsibilities you're saddled with. You're there complaining without knowing how many men that would gladly switch places with you. When I met my Wife, I had nothing and I mean nothing! Today, we earn six figures every month (jointly). Do you know if your gates of finances would fly open when you marry her? Do you know if the gates of your finances would fly open if/when the baby comes? Better thank God for your achievements so far. I wish you all the best.

40 Likes

Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by MurphyG1(m): 3:28am On Dec 22, 2019
Ladylite:

Forget about the fear of her pregnancy, it's OK. Really it is. But the real question is, WHAT DO You BOTH have on ground to ensure the healthy safety of a baby.

If you both do not discuss investments and can not increase your finances together then starting a family now may be risky.

92k is like minimum wage in the naija of today, because after all your major expenses you may be left with 9200naira.

So pls plan with her and invest well and when the baby arrives you both will be smiling.

As if its that easy to save for him to be settled by now. undecided What if he just started working would he have been able to save? What if he had other projects or he was investing in himself?
Bros, 92k is not the minimum wage in Nigeria. Let's not lie to ourselves. He can survive on 92k with backup from his wife and they will live happy and comfortably to an extent.

Minimum wage now is 30k and his salary is over 300% of that

7 Likes

Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by Ladylite: 3:36am On Dec 22, 2019
MurphyG1:

As if its that easy to save for him to be settled by now. undecided What if he just started working would he have been able to save? What if he had other projects or he was investing in himself?
Bros, 92k is not the minimum wage in Nigeria. Let's not lie to ourselves. He can survive on 92k with backup from his wife and they will live happy and comfortably to an extent.

Minimum wage now is 30k and his salary is over 300% of that

Speak for your self sir.

He pays his bills
Do you know how expensive his fare to work is on a monthly basis
What if he has siblings or parents he supports
What about he is the religious type and pays tithe
What of his rent
What about his feeding etc

At the end of all these, he may have just 9200 left.

All those who live under minimum wage are debtors because 30k can never be enough for an adult that supports himself.
Pls let's be reasonable.

1 Like

Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by Stanweezy(m): 5:59am On Dec 22, 2019
I wish this guy will take my position, by the time he finish one month while in it, he will regret ever been alive. Bros better man up and thank God for what u got bkus some us here are below your standard yet we are smiling like roasted goat.

In other news, darkness is never our portion, let their be light in scripture no mean say we won't encounter darkness bkus light was separated from it. Embrace solar and get your equipments powered 24/7.

2 Likes

Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by Cutehector(m): 6:05am On Dec 22, 2019
All these timid young men nowadays ..
Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by nwachukwu9(m): 6:14am On Dec 22, 2019
[code][/code]
Ladylite:

Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by DenreleDave(m): 7:18am On Dec 22, 2019
Twyse:
Hi good morning,

Please advice me

U r employed and she is employed. Glory be to God, some are unlucky, either one is unemployed but in ur case, both are employed.. She is pregnant, Pls show her love.. Marry her.

I understand how u feel abt she earning more than you, jst try hustle more.. Like i use to say, if my wife work morning and night to earn more than me as a man, then I will work morning, noon, night and midnight to make sure u earn pass her again coz women may be funny at times. She might be so cool with it bcox no responsibility yet but when kids come in and she is not able to do like b4, she will change her true nature.

Pls hustle more, u even lucky u earn 92k when some married men are jobless, lost their job or earn less..u r lucky bro

Hustle, pray and save

Save for rainy days, sir

3 Likes

Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by DenreleDave(m): 7:21am On Dec 22, 2019
Ladylite:

I never read your post not until I posted mine.. Pls read my comment

Saving is very important very important and thank God u brought my knowledge to investment too, u forgot to add dt.. More wisdom dear
Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by DenreleDave(m): 7:22am On Dec 22, 2019
Stanweezy:
I wish this guy will take my position, by the time he finish one month while in position, he will regret ever been alive. Bros better man up and thank God for what u got bkus some us here are below your standard yet we are smiling like roasted goat.

In other news, darkness is never our portion, let their be light in scripture no mean say we won't encounter darkness bkus light was separated from it. Embrace solar and get your equipments powered 24/7.

Werey, which one is smiling like roasted goat again? Abeg too early to laff jare.. I just reasoned it truly oo, roasted goat smiles alot

1 Like

Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by Stanweezy(m): 7:28am On Dec 22, 2019
DenreleDave:

Werey, which one is smiling like roasted goat again? Abeg too early to laff jare.. I just reasoned it truly oo, roasted goat smiles alot

Lols
Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 22, 2019
Lord,this is my prayer this sunday morning. If u can send me helpers that will offer me a job of #92,000&a girlfriend dat earns more than i do,i will never come to n/land to share it as a problem.I'll only seek advice on how to go abt d marriage plans.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by Kevsmart88(m): 7:50am On Dec 22, 2019
Sometimes the way we humans magnify obstacles makes me wonder. Do you honestly think most great men U see today started off as wealthy from birth? A lot of men would pray to be in ur shoes at the moment...young man I wanna say it to you unequivocally that you are blessed...I know it may sound absurd but believe me wen I tell you av seen where marriages and childbirth open the door of finances for a lot of men. Stop brooding about uncertainties and begin to appreciate God for all you've got, gratitude alone is enough to turn things around in ur favour...No one, I repeat, no one has it all...Oga man up and start acting like a father which you are about to become anytime soon...terminating dat preg isn't an option...me sef go vex 4 U...

4 Likes

Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by millionboi2: 7:55am On Dec 22, 2019
annford:

My dear brother, you saying life is "unfair" is you being totally "unfair" to life itself. Let me break it down for you... 1. You have a job. Do you even know how many husbands and fathers out there who don't have jobs? 2. You have been able to get a woman pregnant. Do you even know how many men ( rich ones inclusive) who are unable to Father a child? 3. You earn up to 90k per month. I know a Teacher here in Abuja who earns 25k per month and he has a Wife and three kids! 4. You have a girlfriend who has a job. Do you know how many men that would gladly take your position? My brother, you have no reason to complain about life not being fair. My opinion is that you man up and embrace the responsibilities you're saddled with. You're there complaining without knowing how many men that would gladly switch places with you. When I met my Wife, I had nothing and I mean nothing! Today, we earn six figures every month (jointly). Do you know if your gates of finances would fly open when you marry her? Do you know if the gates of your finances would fly open if/when the baby comes? Better thank God for your achievements so far. I wish you all the best.
I think he lied abt his pay
Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by Twyse: 7:57am On Dec 22, 2019
DenreleDave:

U r employed and she is employed. Glory be to God, some are unlucky, either one is unemployed but in ur case, both are employed.. She is pregnant, Pls show her love.. Marry her.

I understand how u feel abt she earning more than you, jst try hustle more.. Like i use to say, if my wife work morning and night to earn more than me as a man, then I will work morning, noon, night and midnight to make sure u earn pass her again women may be funny at times. She might be so cool with it bcox no responsibility yet but when kids come in and she is not able to do like b4, she will change her true nature.

Pls hustle more, u even lucky u earn 92k when some married men are jobless, lost their job or earn less..u r lucky bro

Hustle, pray and save

Save for rainy days, sir

Thanks bro, at bolded, that is my greatest fear and I don't wanna have a bad marriage, I don't even want her taking much of the responsibilities. I owe my kids that much... I came out from one. I know how it feels
Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by Twyse: 8:09am On Dec 22, 2019
millionboi2:

And why would I? Do you have an idea.... You can tell me too maybe I forgot.
Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by millionboi2: 8:11am On Dec 22, 2019
Twyse:

And why would I? Do you have an idea.... You can tell me too maybe I forgot.
u did.....#im a wizard
Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by annford: 8:14am On Dec 22, 2019
millionboi2:

I am inclined to go with you on that because the whole thing just doesn't make sense to me.
Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by millionboi2: 8:21am On Dec 22, 2019
annford:

I am inclined to go with you on that because the whole thing just doesn't make sense to me.
d fool doesnt know dat he is talking to verse ppl
Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by DenreleDave(m): 8:23am On Dec 22, 2019
Twyse:

Thanks bro, at bolded, that is my greatest fear and I don't wanna have a bad marriage, I don't even want her taking much of the responsibilities. I owe my kids that much... I came out from one. I know how it feels

Trust me Bro, I av always felt how u feel... I wana take my responsibilities together with my woman... But I own much of it
Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by DenreleDave(m): 8:25am On Dec 22, 2019
favoryte33:
Lord,this is my prayer this sunday morning. If u can send me helpers that will offer me a job of #92,000&a girlfriend dat earns more than i do,i will never come to n/land to share it as a problem.I'll only seek advice on how to go abt d marriage plans.

I agree with u for a job of 92k but if u av a GF that earns more than u, this kinda thought will cross ur kind someday
Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by Originalsly: 9:13am On Dec 22, 2019
Twyse:

Let me ask..... and don't dodge this question......how much take home is enough for you to start a family? I have some advice but need this answer before sharing.

1 Like

Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by Kevsmart88(m): 9:14am On Dec 22, 2019
annford:

Am beginning to think he ain't spilling it all....92k isn't a bad start at all except he's extravagant ....when a lot of families live happily on less than 200 dollars a month....
Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by annford: 9:25am On Dec 22, 2019
[quote author=Kevsmart88 post=85122091]
Am beginning to think he ain't spilling it all....92k isn't a bad start at all except he's extravagant ....when a lot of families live happily on less than 200 dollars a month....[/quote

I once earned 30k per month (Transportation took like 13k). There were months we didn't get paid but I was still able to help people who depended on me as much as I could. He's not being entirely truthful. My neighbour works with UBA and earns 70k. (He told me himself). This neighbour of mine is married with a 6 year-old Son. The OP has something he isn't telling us because I don't get his drive.

1 Like

Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by annford: 9:27am On Dec 22, 2019
millionboi2:
d fool doesnt know dat he is talking to verse ppl

A whole lot of them think their readers are daft and naive. A lot of people just post nonsense just to get attention not knowing or minding the fact that we have loads of intelligent minds in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by TheApologist: 9:38am On Dec 22, 2019
what you should learn is financial management. I agree 92k isn't so handsome a pay but I believe it ain't too bad for a start considering the economic realities we're faced with. How many state government workers get to start with 92k; the key is to have a drive to strive for something better and luck will sure smile on you, if she's a good girl she'll be more than willing to support too when she sees your commitments.

1 Like

Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by Offpoint: 9:44am On Dec 22, 2019
lol, life's unfair to this one...
Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by jmoore(m): 9:53am On Dec 22, 2019
You impregnated a lady and you are saying it is a mistake.
Were you expecting her to produce diamond when you poured semen into her?
Smh

2 Likes

Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 22, 2019
Simply go ahead. I forsee the baby changing your lives for the better. Be a man and b responsible

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Good people of Nairaland / Why Do You Ladies Greet Or Call Ladies "Sweet Heart/words" Are You All Lesbians? / French Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.