Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Angry Girlfriend Organizes Area Boys To Beat Up Her Boyfriend Who Slapped Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Angry Girlfriend Organizes Area Boys To Beat Up Her Boyfriend Who Slapped Her (3333 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Allows 2 'Area Boys' To Publicly Handle Her Chest / See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) / "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Girlfriend Organizes Area Boys To Beat Up Her Boyfriend Who Slapped Her by apeiron24(m): 6:59am On Dec 22, 2019
Upcoming singer, Ramske Wire, has shared photos of his swollen eye after his girlfriend ''organized'' her area boys to beat him up after he slapped her.

Posting the photos of his battered face on his Facebook page, Ramske wrote;

Breaking News I will Be Offline For A Week
I slap her Based On What She Did an I realize my mistakes saying am sorry slapping her so she report to the Area Boyz To Beat Me Up..
Eh never finish Oo she still even lied I rape her, me fine boy way my Girls Full everywhere But We Give Thanks To God All Is Fine

Source: [https://www..com/angry-girlfriend-organizes-area-boys-to-beat-up-her-boyfriend-who-slapped-her/}

Re: Angry Girlfriend Organizes Area Boys To Beat Up Her Boyfriend Who Slapped Her by FreeConCiencE: 7:02am On Dec 22, 2019
H
Re: Angry Girlfriend Organizes Area Boys To Beat Up Her Boyfriend Who Slapped Her by MickeyMichael1(m): 7:02am On Dec 22, 2019
Isn't good na
Re: Angry Girlfriend Organizes Area Boys To Beat Up Her Boyfriend Who Slapped Her by lilmax(m): 7:10am On Dec 22, 2019
There's nothing wrong in this

1 Like

Re: Angry Girlfriend Organizes Area Boys To Beat Up Her Boyfriend Who Slapped Her by Obascoetubi: 7:10am On Dec 22, 2019
Igbo again
Re: Angry Girlfriend Organizes Area Boys To Beat Up Her Boyfriend Who Slapped Her by nzeobi(m): 7:12am On Dec 22, 2019
Your girls full everywhere and you get time de slap and apologise to one irrelevant one and even call her your babe

3 Likes

Re: Angry Girlfriend Organizes Area Boys To Beat Up Her Boyfriend Who Slapped Her by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 22, 2019
Pls,who also find this boys bragging so annoying? Make those 'area boys'come finish wetin dem start.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Girlfriend Organizes Area Boys To Beat Up Her Boyfriend Who Slapped Her by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 22, 2019

1 Like

Re: Angry Girlfriend Organizes Area Boys To Beat Up Her Boyfriend Who Slapped Her by Gofwane(m): 7:21am On Dec 22, 2019
Oboyyeh, this guy collect better mending grin
Be like say the girl he slapped na Anthony Joshua's kid sister cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Angry Girlfriend Organizes Area Boys To Beat Up Her Boyfriend Who Slapped Her by Kalashnikov102(m): 7:41am On Dec 22, 2019
The funniest part you go see the odeh go settle with the girl undecided Toto.com get power
Re: Angry Girlfriend Organizes Area Boys To Beat Up Her Boyfriend Who Slapped Her by punisha: 7:57am On Dec 22, 2019
U raised your hand on a lady?
They even spared you... Na to fold the second eye remain. Ode
Re: Angry Girlfriend Organizes Area Boys To Beat Up Her Boyfriend Who Slapped Her by Bola146(f): 8:54am On Dec 22, 2019
grin grin Sorry ooo, you have learnt your lessons not to lay hands on a woman not matter what grin grin
Re: Angry Girlfriend Organizes Area Boys To Beat Up Her Boyfriend Who Slapped Her by AfroKnight: 9:01am On Dec 22, 2019
Organize your homegirls to beat her too cheesy let her slap you back as well. Make e balance
Re: Angry Girlfriend Organizes Area Boys To Beat Up Her Boyfriend Who Slapped Her by Riele(f): 9:07am On Dec 22, 2019
Same thing i would do to him .
Re: Angry Girlfriend Organizes Area Boys To Beat Up Her Boyfriend Who Slapped Her by amiibaby(f): 9:07am On Dec 22, 2019
Good of her
Re: Angry Girlfriend Organizes Area Boys To Beat Up Her Boyfriend Who Slapped Her by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 22, 2019
Re: Angry Girlfriend Organizes Area Boys To Beat Up Her Boyfriend Who Slapped Her by imiski(m): 10:04am On Dec 22, 2019
Am I the only one that has noticed that almost every female in Nigeria if no be actress na model e be every male na singer if we no sabi am na upcoming
Re: Angry Girlfriend Organizes Area Boys To Beat Up Her Boyfriend Who Slapped Her by Homers123(m): 10:06am On Dec 22, 2019
This is a Bonniesque girlfriend oo. She gangster.

Say no to domestic violence.
Re: Angry Girlfriend Organizes Area Boys To Beat Up Her Boyfriend Who Slapped Her by Homers123(m): 10:07am On Dec 22, 2019
imiski:
Am I the only one that has noticed that almost every female in Nigeria if no be actress na model e be every male na singer if we no sabi am na upcoming
Or upcoming Actor.
Re: Angry Girlfriend Organizes Area Boys To Beat Up Her Boyfriend Who Slapped Her by Ciaos: 10:50am On Dec 22, 2019
Your girlfriends full everywhere... Yeyedey smell..
Re: Angry Girlfriend Organizes Area Boys To Beat Up Her Boyfriend Who Slapped Her by Bharekta: 10:53am On Dec 22, 2019
grin
Freely you GIVE ..... Freely you shall RECIEVE
Re: Angry Girlfriend Organizes Area Boys To Beat Up Her Boyfriend Who Slapped Her by NiklauseFred(m): 11:18am On Dec 22, 2019
Pls where is the "fine boy" because I can't find any right now?

1 Like

Re: Angry Girlfriend Organizes Area Boys To Beat Up Her Boyfriend Who Slapped Her by Edmundbill(m): 12:12pm On Dec 22, 2019
Greetings, Now you can clone your husband's ,wife's ,children or housemaids whatsapp to know what's going on. Hit the link to join the class asap, just in 10 seconds u have it in ur phone....... Link https:///K8jYr1uupJ7E1nkfUjK8WK
Re: Angry Girlfriend Organizes Area Boys To Beat Up Her Boyfriend Who Slapped Her by TemmyT002(m): 12:35pm On Dec 22, 2019
Please can I laugh?
Hope it is not an offence?
Re: Angry Girlfriend Organizes Area Boys To Beat Up Her Boyfriend Who Slapped Her by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 22, 2019
lilmax:
There's nothing wrong in this
God bless you
Re: Angry Girlfriend Organizes Area Boys To Beat Up Her Boyfriend Who Slapped Her by Liposure: 2:08pm On Dec 23, 2019
amiibaby:
Good of her
merry xmas.may all your dreams come true IJN
Re: Angry Girlfriend Organizes Area Boys To Beat Up Her Boyfriend Who Slapped Her by amiibaby(f): 10:24pm On Dec 23, 2019
Are u stalking me?
Liposure:
merry xmas.may all your dreams come true IJN
Re: Angry Girlfriend Organizes Area Boys To Beat Up Her Boyfriend Who Slapped Her by Liposure: 10:38pm On Dec 23, 2019
amiibaby:
Are u stalking me?
no, i just love your comments n topics.hav neva been a stalker.pls dont get me wrong.am not a bad person.am sorry if it looks like am stalking u.pls, forgive my manners
Re: Angry Girlfriend Organizes Area Boys To Beat Up Her Boyfriend Who Slapped Her by amiibaby(f): 3:53am On Dec 24, 2019
Okay if u say so
Liposure:
no, i just love your comments n topics.hav neva been a stalker.pls dont get me wrong.am not a bad person.am sorry if it looks like am stalking u.pls, forgive my manners

(1) (Reply)

Look At How He Used His Dick [Picture] / Which Matter Are They Settling In Your Area? / 7 Nigerian Women On How Their Parents Found Out They Are Sexually Active

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.