Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

We're In Love But She Engaged To Someone Else! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We're In Love But She Engaged To Someone Else! (1420 Views)

Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner / I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged / She's Engaged But Still All Over Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We're In Love But She Engaged To Someone Else! by Aplaudez(m): 8:33am On Dec 22, 2019
I'll be brief as possible, when we started our HND programme so I met this girl, one thing led to another, we got intimate, she got everything I always wanted in a lady, she always treated me like her hubby but she's engaged, her husband to be gave her a ring which she always use but seeing that ring always doesn't make me happy, I want to create space between us but she's getting more closer to me!

fellow nairalanders, what can I do??
Re: We're In Love But She Engaged To Someone Else! by NaijaDonCast(m): 8:39am On Dec 22, 2019
kontinue deceiving yourself

4 Likes

Re: We're In Love But She Engaged To Someone Else! by Bola146(f): 8:44am On Dec 22, 2019
The lady is just deceiving herself.. or is that not double dating Very bad sad
Re: We're In Love But She Engaged To Someone Else! by tukdi: 8:46am On Dec 22, 2019
Flee from her. She is not ok.
Re: We're In Love But She Engaged To Someone Else! by ednut1(m): 8:47am On Dec 22, 2019
Hustle more. As a teacher how u wan take spend or marry
Re: We're In Love But She Engaged To Someone Else! by tukdi: 8:50am On Dec 22, 2019
It's either you're mad, the girl is mad or both of you are mad.

2 Likes

Re: We're In Love But She Engaged To Someone Else! by Aplaudez(m): 8:56am On Dec 22, 2019
tukdi:
It's either you're mad, the girl is mad or both of you are mad. grin

it's obviously obvious you're under aged!

2 Likes

Re: We're In Love But She Engaged To Someone Else! by 4ckz: 9:03am On Dec 22, 2019
What if I called you an evil man?

How do you live with yourself after getting intimate with someones fiancee?

What if someone did it to your's, or worse still, your wife?

1 Like

Re: We're In Love But She Engaged To Someone Else! by luminouz(m): 9:04am On Dec 22, 2019
Aplaudez:
I'll be brief as possible, when we started our HND programme so I met this girl, one thing led to another, we got intimate, she got everything I always wanted in a lady, she always treated me like her hubby but she's engaged, her husband to be gave her a ring which she always use but seeing that ring always doesn't make me happy, I want to create space between us but she's getting more closer to me!

Kill yourself!!

1 Like

Re: We're In Love But She Engaged To Someone Else! by luminouz(m): 9:05am On Dec 22, 2019
Bola146:
The lady is just deceiving herself.. or is that not double dating Very bad sad

grin grin grin

Where u been? You saw my xmas gift?
Re: We're In Love But She Engaged To Someone Else! by Bola146(f): 9:07am On Dec 22, 2019
luminouz:

grin grin grin

Where u been? You saw my xmas gift?
I haven't seen any gifts grin
Re: We're In Love But She Engaged To Someone Else! by luminouz(m): 9:08am On Dec 22, 2019
Bola146:

I haven't seen any gifts grin

Haba...sent you what you asked for since na...
Like 3 days ago.

1 Like

Re: We're In Love But She Engaged To Someone Else! by dulux07(m): 9:10am On Dec 22, 2019
I wonder why some guys take girls who are in a relationship with another guy serious, she will definitely do same to u, waywardness is in her blood if not she did ve broken up with her bf rather than mess around. in love indeed. Oga free her
Re: We're In Love But She Engaged To Someone Else! by Bola146(f): 9:11am On Dec 22, 2019
luminouz:

Haba...sent you what you asked for since na... Like 3 days ago.
Lier!
Re: We're In Love But She Engaged To Someone Else! by luminouz(m): 9:11am On Dec 22, 2019
Bola146:

Lier!

Seriously?
You didn't see anything? shocked
Re: We're In Love But She Engaged To Someone Else! by Bola146(f): 9:14am On Dec 22, 2019
luminouz:

Seriously? You didn't see anything? shocked
sad
Re: We're In Love But She Engaged To Someone Else! by bestabigaelever(f): 9:14am On Dec 22, 2019
How can you be in love but engaged with someone else?
My guy be blunt, tell her straight to her face to go her husband
She want to eat her cake and still have it

1 Like

Re: We're In Love But She Engaged To Someone Else! by luminouz(m): 9:15am On Dec 22, 2019
Bola146:

sad

Lol,oya check again. wink
Re: We're In Love But She Engaged To Someone Else! by ICHguy(m): 9:18am On Dec 22, 2019
Aplaudez:

Leave someone else's woman. She's already engaged, please respect that. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: We're In Love But She Engaged To Someone Else! by Thegamingorca(m): 9:21am On Dec 22, 2019
luminouz:

Lol,oya check again. wink

shocked

I heard you specialize in fourchettes and 3troussers
Re: We're In Love But She Engaged To Someone Else! by luminouz(m): 9:23am On Dec 22, 2019
Thegamingorca:

shocked

I heard you specialize in fourchettes and 3troussers

Baba no be small thing. grin grin

I get PhD sef for am
Re: We're In Love But She Engaged To Someone Else! by AfroKnight: 9:25am On Dec 22, 2019
You be tiff. Fi iyawo on’iyawo s’ile. Ole.

cheesy

Thunder faya that girl.

1 Like

Re: We're In Love But She Engaged To Someone Else! by Waterypussy2(m): 9:56am On Dec 22, 2019
Aplaudez:

it's obviously obvious you're under aged!
Shut up, he is right. You are the under age here straffing someone's engaged wife to be. Karma will show you shege with yours no worry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We're In Love But She Engaged To Someone Else! by Thegamingorca(m): 10:12am On Dec 22, 2019
luminouz:

Baba no be small thing. grin grin

I get PhD sef for am

grin
Re: We're In Love But She Engaged To Someone Else! by stanliwise(m): 10:20am On Dec 22, 2019
Aplaudez:

She will do same to you with another guy that would draw her closer

1 Like

Re: We're In Love But She Engaged To Someone Else! by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 22, 2019
She's passing through a phase most engaged girls pass through. At this stage,she feels insecured about d future&this weakness pushes her to explore. You might be caught up in d web if u don't disassociate yourself from her.You're sitting on time bomb bro

1 Like

Re: We're In Love But She Engaged To Someone Else! by Talkwisdom(m): 10:39am On Dec 22, 2019
Aplaudez:

Women don't really marry a man who they are in love with but a man that is ready...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What I Discovered From Nigerians On Dating Site. / He Told His Mother "She's Invading His Privacy", She Replied With This / My Friends Are Chronic Simps Am Frustrated.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.